23 minutes ago, Shem said:

What do people mean by reroll? Once you agree to summon, that's -5 orbs already.

Or reroll as in waste five then back out and use another 5?

Starting new accounts, not connecting them to an NNID and repeatedly trying to roll an initial set of orbs until they get a good set of units out of it.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Here are a few thoughts:

1) Draconic Aura | Life and Death/Fury | Seal SPD/RES | Savage Blow/Threaten RES
Draconic Aura gives Camilla I think 19 damage every few attacks.
Life and Death makes Camilla stronger and faster (though it does tank her DEF and RES), while Fury makes Camilla slightly better overall (but the 6 damage after all combats could be a problem if you aren't carrying any method of healing Camilla).
Seal SPD is a more generally useful debuff, while Seal RES lets Camilla (and other magic allies) deal even more damage after any combat with her (like, say, a physical attacker going after her and failing to kill).
Savage Blow gives Camilla AoE damage to soften up enemies while Threaten RES lets Camilla deal more damage to nearby enemies.
This is more of a kill-everything power build, so I dunno if it has much synergy with the rest of your team. Minerva might be able to provide more survivability for Camilla, though with this build it really mostly matters for the extra DEF.
You could run Dragon Fang with this build, but in my opinion the extra charge time isn't worth the extra damage unless you expect 28 (25 neutral SPD + 3 from Fury 3) / 30 (25 neutral SPD + 5 from Life and Death 3) SPD Camilla (32/34 if you happen to have Hone SPD on someone, 34/36 if Hone Fliers) to double people.

2) Sacred Cowl | Fury/Iote's Shield/Armored Blow/Warding Blow | Seal SPD/Renewal | Threaten ATK/SPD
Sacred Cowl lets Camilla take a bit more damage from mages/archers/daggerers.
I mentioned Fury above, Iote's Shield is good if you expect to run into lots of Takumi, Armored and Warding Blow let Camilla take less damage from physical/magical enemies (respectively), which helps Camilla live longer.
Seal SPD I mentioned above, while Renewal lets Camilla live a bit longer if she can live long enough to trigger it.
Threaten SPD I mentioned above, while Threaten ATK is here to make enemies weaker so Camilla and her allies take less damage from combat with them.
This is a more survivability-based build, to take a bit more advantage of Minerva's Ward Fliers. Not sure if this works with Camilla's stats tho.

But the cool thing about Green Egg + is it restores HP after resolving combat that you initiated, so it almost balances out Fury. That was just my thought putting it on Camilla. Also I was considering Iote's Shield as well but that would mean giving up Fury (it'd probably be worth not having to worry about bow advantage though). Savage Blow combined with Threaten Def would be good because then you can follow up with other units attacks on the softened units. For example, it would be nice for softening Takumi without directly attacking him and taking damage, then potentially giving another unit to finish him off quickly before he can do any real damage to your team. I'm running low on feathers and units to sacrifice for skill builds so I'm trying to be very careful who I give up and what I give them up for.

Also just an off-topic question that's probably obvious but I haven't tested it out yet. Does Harsh Command reverse the nerfs given to a character with Life and Death? 

1 minute ago, MidnightFE said:

But the cool thing about Green Egg + is it restores HP after resolving combat that you initiated, so it almost balances out Fury. That was just my thought putting it on Camilla. Also I was considering Iote's Shield as well but that would mean giving up Fury (it'd probably be worth not having to worry about bow advantage though). Savage Blow combined with Threaten Def would be good because then you can follow up with other units attacks on the softened units. For example, it would be nice for softening Takumi without directly attacking him and taking damage, then potentially giving another unit to finish him off quickly before he can do any real damage to your team. I'm running low on feathers and units to sacrifice for skill builds so I'm trying to be very careful who I give up and what I give them up for.

Also just an off-topic question that's probably obvious but I haven't tested it out yet. Does Harsh Command reverse the nerfs given to a character with Life and Death? 

Ah, that's right. I forgot about Green Egg+'s healing. That depends on whether Fury's self-damage comes before or after the healing, but if it does, you could (maybe should, probably comes down to preference in this case) use that over Life and Death.
Savage Blow cannot be combined with Threaten DEF unless you have them on different units, since they're both a C Slot skill.

Also, no, Harsh Command does not reverse Life and Death's -5 DEF & RES.

After days gone by without any worthwhile pulls I scraped 5 orbs for today's new banner. Lo and behold on first orb:

Spring Lucina! I really wanted her so bad. I needed a blue mage and I got a limited edition one. I'm using her on my team the second I get her to level 35

6 minutes ago, Finn1412 said:

After days gone by without any worthwhile pulls I scraped 5 orbs for today's new banner. Lo and behold on first orb:

Spring Lucina! I really wanted her so bad. I needed a blue mage and I got a limited edition one. I'm using her on my team the second I get her to level 35

Gratz, I had the same thing happen with Ephraim.  Was so happy.

I hate myself so much...Seeking that sweet Swift Sparrow 2 for Julia made me do another pull against my better judgement. Not worth it at all...

• 4* Florina: Decent skill fodder.
  • 4* Femui: I already promoted one of you to 5*. Dragon Gaze might be useful though.
  • 4* Saizo: Ugh.
  • 3* Beruka: Garbage.
  • 3* Fir: Already have you at 4*. Pass.

15 minutes ago, KMT4ever said:

I hate myself so much...Seeking that sweet Swift Sparrow 2 for Julia made me do another pull against my better judgement. Not worth it at all...

• 4* Florina: Decent skill fodder.
  • 4* Femui: I already promoted one of you to 5*. Dragon Gaze might be useful though.
  • 4* Saizo: Ugh.
  • 3* Beruka: Garbage.
  • 3* Fir: Already have you at 4*. Pass.

Hmm another one bites the dust

But will I keep my integrity is the question? 

37 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You're strong enough to not give in! Restrain yourself, resist temptation.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You're strong enough to not give in! Restrain yourself, resist temptation.

I can do this!

*takes deep breaths*

I shall resist these pagan holiday festivities. Or my name isn't Arcanite!

Spoiler

No, it's not a wager

For those of you who are wondering where your Ninos and M!Robins are ( at least I don't pull Wendys )... >:D I pulled a ton of good skill fodder while easter hunting yesterday.

uuiZVIw.png

Sn5mnsr.png

sorkhLh.png

And moar QR!

13 minutes ago, Luchi said:

For those of you who are wondering where your Ninos and M!Robins are ( at least I don't pull Wendys )... >:D I pulled a ton of good skill fodder while easter hunting yesterday.

Reveal hidden contents

uuiZVIw.png

Sn5mnsr.png

sorkhLh.png

And moar QR!

Even after the flipping gauntlet is over, Lucina still plagues us with her tyranny.

Go slay a dragon for once!

I think I shall, but slaying them gets boring after a while when you start ORKOing things. xD Also, don't get the idea that Lucina is my favourite FE character, that would be Lucia lol.

So, I did this yesterday, and it HURT being unable to level my units.  Wanted to report my boons and banes!  113 units pulled to date!

Spoiler

g8wT4Uc.jpg

a9nhs5Z.jpg

And now, boons/banes:

Spoiler

First pull:

Subaki (+HP/-Atk): Uh, thanks for Swap and Quick Riposte.
Subaki (+Spd/-Atk): Uh, thanks for Swap and Quick Riposte (again).
Fir (neutral): I guess someone's gonna inherit her proc, since I already pulled a godly one earlier, at 4* no less.
Corrin (+Spd/-Res): I just found a recipient for one of those Subakis!  She has 37 speed naturally at 5*, to boot!
Camilla (+Def/-Res): This is workable!  I need to see her caps, to figure out whether she'd make better use of Bonfire or Dragonic Aura.  I have so many ideas to try out!  Hooray for my seventh 5*!

Second pull:

Bartre (+Res/-HP): If I really need one, he's usable.  Would prefer a +Atk nature, for a foot-locked Cherche.
Rebecca (neutral?): All of her base stats are exactly one lower than her 5* incarnation.  I'm not sure what to do with her just yet, but I think I'll figure something out!
Effie (+Res/-HP): OH MY GOSH I PULLED AN ARMOR!  Not quite the boon/bane combo she wants, but it's workable!
Laslow (+HP/-Atk): This guy really doesn't want to be on my team.  Oh, well, someone else will appreciate Noontime!  Like Seliph!
Roy (+HP/-Def): This. . .is legit troubling.  My first one was +Spd/-Atk, which can turn into a funny off-tank build.  This one. . .I can't think of a build that would truly take advantage of his boon or bane, so I guess he'll donate Triangle Adept to someone.  Maybe that Camilla I just pulled. . .

Overall, I'm VERY happy with my pulls~!

@eclipse Neutral 5* Lv40 Bunny Camilla's caps are 39/35/25/30/19 (no weapon). That's actually a decent Bane/Boon, since her Res is so low you might as well not bother with it to begin with. If you pass on Iote's Shield to her, she'll be able to use her ~33 Def against Bow units too, but with only 25 Speed... It's a bit rough. Definitely need that Gronnblade.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@eclipse Neutral 5* Lv40 Bunny Camilla's caps are 39/35/25/30/19 (no weapon). That's actually a decent Bane/Boon, since her Res is so low you might as well not bother with it to begin with. If you pass on Iote's Shield to her, she'll be able to use her ~33 Def against Bow units too, but with only 25 Speed... It's a bit rough. Definitely need that Gronnblade.

Gronnraven with Iote's Shield and Bowbreaker/Quick Riposte.  With +Def, she'll take chip damage from bows, and since she flies, she'll be targeted all right!  Her stats look far more in line with a regular wyvern, which is weird, considering her weapon!  She's definitely getting Bonfire!  Downside is getting a 5* Cecilia, since Camilla deserves no less!

Thanks for the info, though!  Now all I need is a Setsuna that's awful.  Oh SETSUNA, where are you?

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Gronnraven with Iote's Shield and Bowbreaker/Quick Riposte.  With +Def, she'll take chip damage from bows, and since she flies, she'll be targeted all right!  Her stats look far more in line with a regular wyvern, which is weird, considering her weapon!  She's definitely getting Bonfire!  Downside is getting a 5* Cecilia, since Camilla deserves no less!

Thanks for the info, though!  Now all I need is a Setsuna that's awful.  Oh SETSUNA, where are you?

...You can get Bowbreaker on Springtime Camilla?

Actually that's a good point. I just checked, fliers can't inherit Bowbreaker lol. I think you can get away without it or Quick Riposte, since you take so little damage from Bows with Gronnraven. If you still have a spare F!Robin, how about Blue Tomebreaker? That'd make her more flexible overall, and sort of fix her inability to deal with Blue mages despite being Green.

6 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...You can get Bowbreaker on Springtime Camilla?

I can dream!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Actually that's a good point. I just checked, fliers can't inherit Bowbreaker lol. I think you can get away without it or Quick Riposte, since you take so little damage from Bows with Gronnraven. If you still have a spare F!Robin, how about Blue Tomebreaker? That'd make her more flexible overall, and sort of fix her inability to deal with Blue mages despite being Green.

I'd rather give her Triangle Adept.  It makes her slightly more vulnerable to bows, though.  Need to do some math to see if she one-shots archers not named -Res Virion.  Regardless, looks like she'll benefit greatly from a -raven tome.  If I did the -blade build, it would be on a pure flier team, and I'd need to pull Hinoka (who is avoiding me FSR).

A flying mage has SO many possibilities!  Glad I pulled this particular variant!  Now, where's my nonexistent 5* Cecilia?

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I can dream!

I'd rather give her Triangle Adept.  It makes her slightly more vulnerable to bows, though.  Need to do some math to see if she one-shots archers not named -Res Virion.  Regardless, looks like she'll benefit greatly from a -raven tome.  If I did the -blade build, it would be on a pure flier team, and I'd need to pull Hinoka (who is avoiding me FSR).

A flying mage has SO many possibilities!  Glad I pulled this particular variant!  Now, where's my nonexistent 5* Cecilia?

That could work I guess. You take quite a bit more damage from Bows (against neutral Takumi, it goes from 3x2 to 8x2), but you do 46 x 1.4 - 18 = 46 damage back if I did that right, which is a one-shot. Even if the Takumi was +Res AND +HP (hax! or Limit Break), you'd still be doing 43 damage, which is exactly how much HP +HP Takumi has lol.

Jeorge might gain +4 Res when he initiates, but he still takes 38 damage, which... kills neutral Jeorge. He needs to be +Res or +HP/not - Res to actually survive.

Damn, I crunched the numbers, and you actually one-shot every neutral Archer except Niles. For Klein, Gordin and Rebecca, the damage numbers are exactly enough, in fact, unless I'm doing something wrong (I don't think I am).

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

So I hit twenty orbs on my main account and went for it. I did a full summon since it was 2 blues, 2 greens and 1 red.

First Green - 3* Gunter. About my tenth. Moving along.

Second Green - ...Bow starts to smoke... I start to get excited... Is this the Chrom I've been looking for?! ... No. A dupe bunny Camilla hops out -.-

First Blue - Hi 3* Jagen. Please join my herd of Jagens over there.

Second Blue - %#^&*£%# as Cid would say! Frickin' Est. I'll probably send her home. I have a whole flock and I doubt I'll need as many for skills. Plus I'm running out of room and don't want to expend any on that thing.

Red - 3* Selena. Hey TA fodder :D

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hey, at least I'm still F2P! But my 5* roster is hilariously unbalanced, so the temptation to pull gets too strong sometimes.