• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, OKigen said:

This game loves giving dups - it's gacha after all. I think if you get a 'rare' character it will continue to give you that one. This is my third Linde... but I never got my hand on Eldigan no matter how many red orbs I pulled.

I've been pretty lucky until recently. Now I keep pulling bunny Camilla instead of Chrom - the one I want most of all.

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I've been pretty lucky until recently. Now I keep pulling bunny Camilla instead of Chrom - the one I want most of all.

Isnt Buncilla better than Chrom?

6 minutes ago, OKigen said:

Isnt Buncilla better than Chrom?

Being female and inclined towards bishies... no. Especially when getting three of them when all you want is one cute bunny boy :(

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Being female and inclined towards bishies... no. Especially when getting three of them when all you want is one cute bunny boy :(

How about Bunny Xander? lol 

7 minutes ago, OKigen said:

How about Bunny Xander? lol 

I have him on my second account, so it's not as important, but he's just not as cute as Bunny!Chrom in this instance. Bunny!Chrom is just plain adorable and I want him v.v

11 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

They used to be bad.

Belinda: "But your luck changed and you suddenly got good pulls. When you started thinking about marrying me, my luck transferred to you".

Me: "But I didn't start actually putting those thoughts into action and get the ring until mid Februa--- Oh."

Belinda: "See!? See!?"

Reveal hidden contents

K28Zws1.jpg

I'm liking your 5*d Eliwood there, hehe.

3 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I have him on my second account, so it's not as important, but he's just not as cute as Bunny!Chrom in this instance. Bunny!Chrom is just plain adorable and I want him v.v

You aren't the only one gunning for a bunny Chrom. May gacha be kind and let us both pull him before its too late. 

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

You aren't the only one gunning for a bunny Chrom. May gacha be kind and let us both pull him before its too late. 

Good luck, friend :D I'm three bunny!Camillas in on my main account and two bunny!Camillas and two bunny!Xanders on my secondary... plus a host of assorted randomers... Just one bunny!Chrom. Just one!

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Good luck, friend :D I'm three bunny!Camillas in on my main account and two bunny!Camillas and two bunny!Xanders on my secondary... plus a host of assorted randomers... Just one bunny!Chrom. Just one!

Good luck to you both. Meanwhile, may Anna bless me with an Eldigan (but if he's -res, then never mind lol )

Edited by OKigen

Just now, OKigen said:

Good luck to you both. Meanwhile, may Anna bless me with an Eldigan lol 

Good luck :) I'm not sure which banner is best to pull in, but I wouldn't recommend the spring one for reds ^.^

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Good luck :) I'm not sure which banner is best to pull in, but I wouldn't recommend the spring one for reds ^.^

Nah I'll hold on until next month.

I really exploited all my good luck this month with Ninian, Takumi and Linde xD

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Aww I'm in the opposite of you, I have three bunny Chroms and I'm looking for bunny Camilla just to have all 4 bunnies! 

14 minutes ago, charmedx3 said:

Aww I'm in the opposite of you, I have three bunny Chroms and I'm looking for bunny Camilla just to have all 4 bunnies! 

Oh man, if only we could swap v.v Just one!

I don't have Bunny!Lucina either. Bunny!Awakening hates me :(

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh man, if only we could swap v.v Just one!

I don't have Bunny!Lucina either. Bunny!Awakening hates me :(

Yeah if only! :( 

Oh and yes Bunny Lucina got me a bit of trouble to appear but at the end I got lucky.

I hope you get your bunnies soon!

So I just got my sharena to 4 star level 40 with 800 SP left over. This means I can now start making sacrifices. We shall see why this brings me though. The important question is where to pull and how. 

101 orbs and counting ladies and gentlemen. And tomorrow I'm going to get 10 more.

Full pulls only?

Hunter pulls?

No pulls at all?

Find out on the next episode of Orb hoarderz X!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

So I just got my sharena to 4 star level 40 with 800 SP left over. This means I can now start making sacrifices. We shall see why this brings me though. The important question is where to pull and how. 

101 orbs and counting ladies and gentlemen. And tomorrow I'm going to get 10 more.

Full pulls only?

Hunter pulls?

No pulls at all?

You will pull Camilla, of course.

Just now, Rezzy said:

You will pull Camilla, of course.

That's assuming I pull from easter or wyverns, but uh-uh. I made too many sacrifices for that to happen to me. I'll lick the bottom of your foot before that happens. Absolutely not!

Spoiler

Both camillas are good units though, but their promiscuity bothers me a little. I mean, Tharja isn't well clad either but at least if you marry her she won't cheat on you. But you never know who camilla is mackin' with in dat hot tub, yknow what I'm sayin?

Spoiler

Mackin': To make moves on, show your game, try to get with the person.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's assuming I pull from easter or wyverns, but uh-uh. I made too many sacrifices for that to happen to me. I'll lick the bottom of your foot before that happens. Absolutely not!

Hide contents

Both camillas are good units though, but their promiscuity bothers me a little. I mean, Tharja isn't well clad either but at least if you marry her she won't cheat on you. But you never know who camilla is mackin' with in dat hot tub, yknow what I'm sayin?

Hide contents

Mackin': To make moves on, show your game, try to get with the person.

Better get that tongue ready for my size 12 feet.  Camilla's more of a Corrin-sexual than promiscuous.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Better get that tongue ready for my size 12 feet.  Camilla's more of a Corrin-sexual than promiscuous.

Believe it or not, I've eaten worse. And licked much worse.

Anywho, I haven't played fates and I'm only going by what I gather from the 2 support conversations I read like 3 months ago. Anywho! I have some sacrifices to make~

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Believe it or not, I've eaten worse. And licked much worse.

Anywho, I haven't played fates and I'm only going by what I gather from the 2 support conversations I read like 3 months ago. Anywho! I have some sacrifices to make~

Good luck.

Now to go feel self conscience about my humongous feet.

I'm surprised we didn't get a Xenalogue like the last Gauntlet.  I was hoping for the Orbs, so I could Pull again.  1 per day just doesn't cut it.

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Full pulls only?

Hunter pulls?

No pulls at all?

You;ll pull in Ike banner duh. Just wait :v

I pulled Wyvern Rider banner with only Greens and got only a 3 star Beruka and Nino.

... Guess I'm not lucky, especially when the starter support is gone atm :>_<: