23 orbs hoping for blues but will summon green. I summoned Bunny!Chrom last week! Today I reached the stars! never had two 5* with only 20~ orbs.

Spoiler

Q5VcCEh.jpgWell, crap. Pulled white hoping for Takumi and got Saizo.

dOa0OOY.pngSecond session, another Chrom! This one is +atk/-HP while my previous one was +res/-def And the blue wasnt anything special...

vuPVtst.png

Camilla! Don't have her yet! She's -spd/+res though.

Edited by Chelone

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Arcanite said:

So I just got my sharena to 4 star level 40 with 800 SP left over. This means I can now start making sacrifices. We shall see why this brings me though. The important question is where to pull and how. 

101 orbs and counting ladies and gentlemen. And tomorrow I'm going to get 10 more.

Full pulls only?

Hunter pulls?

No pulls at all?

Find out on the next episode of Orb hoarderz X!

Where are those 10 Orbs coming from?  I didn't get any today.

17 minutes ago, Chelone said:

23 orbs hoping for blues but will summon green. I summoned Bunny!Chrom last week! Today I reached the stars! never had two 5* with only 20~ orbs.

Hide contents

Q5VcCEh.jpgWell, crap. Pulled white hoping for Takumi and got Saizo.

dOa0OOY.pngSecond session, another Chrom! This one is +atk/-HP while my previous one was +res/-def And the blue wasnt anything special...

vuPVtst.png

Camilla! Don't have her yet! She's -spd/+res though.

I see more Reds than the cellar in the MLB NL Central Division.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Where are those 10 Orbs coming from?  I didn't get any today.

I've turned pay to win because I'm a filthy turncoat.

I'm getting 10 from the lunatic challenge chapter 9. I didn't do any of them so yeah

Also what Vaximillian said

I'm still unsure whether or not I'll cave ;-;

The CYL comes in the summer, WHAT DO!?!?

I spend about 100 free orbs today on the Wyvern Rider Banner since I felt it's the best banner for going for a 5* green hero. Hoped I could get Hector but I ended up instead with these two:

Screenshot_2017-04-06-23-38-10.png

Screenshot_2017-04-06-11-24-48.png

Somewhat surprised I managed to pull Minerva considering the RNG kept screwing me over and only give me any other colour except green for three or so times in a row. With that I have now all characters that's with this voting gauntlet. Now who should I join, #TeamCamilla with my 4* Camilla or #Minerva with my newly 5* Minevera...

edit: Oh I also managed to pull 4* Sheena and with that I now have 4 armoured units. Time to grind so I can have 4 mounted, fliers, armour units now...

Edited by FoliFF

6 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

I spend about 100 free orbs today on the Wyvern Rider Banner since I felt it's the best banner for going for a 5* green hero. Hoped I could get Hector but I ended up instead with these two:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-04-06-23-38-10.png

Screenshot_2017-04-06-11-24-48.png

Somewhat surprised I managed to pull Minerva considering the RNG kept screwing me over and only give me any other colour except green for three or so times in a row. With that I have now all characters that's with this voting gauntlet. Now who should I join, #TeamCamilla with my 4* Camilla or #Minerva with my newly 5* Minevera...

edit: Oh I also managed to pull 4* Sheena and with that I now have 4 armoured units. Time to grind so I can have 4 mounted, fliers, armour units now...

JOIN TEAM MINERVA PLEASE!!!!!

#TEAM MACEDON NEEDS IT

Ahem yeah Minerva 

Spring isn't in the air in my game, I guess? It's summer in my region so it might've shoo'ed away the bunbuns. I got 1 green, 1 red and 3 colourless and pulled them all because I thought that maybe I'd get a decent archer or skill fodder, maybe raise my rates for those measly 0.25%... But it gave me 5* Sakura. Still not sure what to think about it. At least her art is pretty to look at and she can join Hinoka as trophy(?) 5*.

Spoiler

o9RVmLO.jpg

It's 9.5% this time, sorry. Maybe that'll be enough to finally have a party full.

1 Green, 2 Red, 2 Colourless

3* Cecilia (Likely sacrifice, she's +Att/-Spd though), 4* Henry (Dupe, nature's not great), 3* Raigh (Dupe, sacrifice again), 3* Lissa (Another one to sacrifice, at least if she were 4* it'd be worth sacrificing) and 3* Serra (I apparently had one before, but do not recall at all.)

That's 8 pulls with no 5* unit on the same focus. Damm, that sucks.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

It's 9.5% this time, sorry. Maybe that'll be enough to finally have a party full.

1 Green, 2 Red, 2 Colourless

3* Cecilia (Likely sacrifice, she's +Att/-Spd though), 4* Henry (Dupe, nature's not great), 3* Raigh (Dupe, sacrifice again), 3* Lissa (Another one to sacrifice, at least if she were 4* it'd be worth sacrificing) and 3* Serra (I apparently had one before, but do not recall at all.)

That's 8 pulls with no 5* unit on the same focus. Damm, that sucks.

Every time I pull, I wonder nervously if I'm about to start a streak like yours. The worst I've done was 6 full pulls with no 5* units. 

Deciding to stop hoarding my small stash of 60 orbs and go for a Cordelia to get that nice T-Adept. Got her on the second pull! Then later I had this fun idea for a team comp that needed Xander, but instead I got a Spring Lucina within only a few pulls (and only picking blue), but kept on going in hopes of Xander...my roommate got inspired apparently and decided to pull from the Spring festival, saying "watch me get a Xander," but on his first pull he also got a Lucina.

7 hours ago, Arcanite said:

The CYL comes in the summer, WHAT DO!?!?

A whaling you will go.

Well, I Pulled again today, hoping to get just something new, well, I got a 5*, but it's Olwen, who I already have.  Well, I suppose I'll merge her into my level 40 one.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

A whaling you will go.

I'm not trying to say anyone is weak or anything, but spending money on this game is never something I'd struggle with. The thing with me is, I mostly pay attention to what I need and what I want. Do I need to spend money on a silly little game? 

No

That's why half the stuff I say on here is jokes. Because it's just a stupid game :P

Another thing, I'm going to have 120 orbs tomorrow. I seriously have no idea what to do with myself. Though I've recently heard some bad pulls and that has given me enough self control for 2 days.

Just now, FoliFF said:

What do I get in return?

You get to be on a team with Michalis' incredibly good looking sister. Free pancakes. Red eye contacts. Red hair dye. And a free toy hauteclere is included in the welcoming package.

12 minutes ago, Eridras said:

Every time I pull, I wonder nervously if I'm about to start a streak like yours. The worst I've done was 6 full pulls with no 5* units. 

I'm past 100 pulls, and even on that I'm below the curve on 5* units (3 total). Yeah, probability's out of control and you only notice it when you're losing out.

33 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You get to be on a team with Michalis' incredibly good looking sister. Free pancakes. Red eye contacts. Red hair dye. And a free toy hauteclere is included in the welcoming package.

Very tempting offers indeed! You just might have won me over, I'll just check out #TeamCordelia first how she will fare against this mighty double mountains of a boss.

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I'm not trying to say anyone is weak or anything, but spending money on this game is never something I'd struggle with. The thing with me is, I mostly pay attention to what I need and what I want. Do I need to spend money on a silly little game? 

No

That's why half the stuff I say on here is jokes. Because it's just a stupid game :P

I suppose if I were younger it might be a bit different, but I'm financially stable for now, so can splurge on silly stuff like this, within reason.  I've actually found my impulse buys have diminished elsewhere.  I haven't bought anything on Amazon since Heroes came out.

I guess I'm just becoming my mother, who likes buying scratch-off lottery tickets semi-frequently. 

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I suppose if I were younger it might be a bit different, but I'm financially stable for now, so can splurge on silly stuff like this, within reason.

It's not even financial instability for me (even though I always say I'm broke). I'd just always wonder what else I could've bought with that money. Flowers for my mom? Food for the homeless? Buffet dinner? It seems I have no problem making bad decisions, but I can always come up with a million different things that I could've done after.

Sounds like a game of pokemon showdown really.

120 orbs gives me 6 full pulls, or 30 units randomly. Or 24 units if I go hunting and pull one color every time I summon. 17% for a green 5 star on the wyvern focus. About 10% each for blue and green on spring banner. And 12% for blue on pegasus. 

On the 7th, I'll need to wait one more week for the next new focus. 

Spoiler

Our brave warrior, Arcanite, has obtained the percentages of truth.

They have found out that the advertised pull rate of six percent is a myth, and these new revelations have opened their eyes to seeing the proper chances of getting the 5 golden stars of justice.

Because of two bad recently reported pulls, Arcanite has found the strength to resist for 2 full days before coming to the altar of Breidablik. Will they be able to resist the urge for another 5 days?

Or, between the stress of this dire situation and the current gauntlet, will they cave into the urge and cry like a moron when they get rekt?

Find out on the next episode of: Orb Hoarderz X

Made it a little dramatic :P

@Arcanite Just pull if you need/want someone specifically or if you're kinda missing a niche/role w/e.

I just pulled again at Navarre's focus and got more 4* food. Gave Reposition to Klein from a 4* Selena, got a 4* Barst and Maria that might be fun training them, although I sent home a bunch of barsts, but this one is +atk -spd so wynaut.

Will gather more orbs, but I don't know where to invest them? I have plenty of reds and blues at 5* plus Klein and Priscilla and Lucius as colorless, so I guess I'll cross fingers to either get boozilla or redzilla.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

It's not even financial instability for me (even though I always say I'm broke). I'd just always wonder what else I could've bought with that money. Flowers for my mom? Food for the homeless? Buffet dinner? It seems I have no problem making bad decisions, but I can always come up with a million different things that I could've done after.

Sounds like a game of pokemon showdown really.

120 orbs gives me 6 full pulls, or 30 units randomly. Or 24 units if I go hunting and pull one color every time I summon. 17% for a green 5 star on the wyvern focus. About 10% each for blue and green on spring banner. And 12% for blue on pegasus. 

On the 7th, I'll need to wait one more week for the next new focus. 

Reveal hidden contents

Our brave warrior, Arcanite, has obtained the percentages of truth.

They have found out that the advertised pull rate of six percent is a myth, and these new revelations have opened their eyes to seeing the proper chances of getting the 5 golden stars of justice.

Because of two bad recently reported pulls, Arcanite has found the strength to resist for 2 full days before coming to the altar of Breidablik. Will they be able to resist the urge for another 5 days?

Or, between the stress of this dire situation and the current gauntlet, will they cave into the urge and cry like a moron when they get rekt?

Find out on the next episode of: Orb Hoarderz X

Made it a little dramatic :P

That's one way to look at it, but as long as you don't spend beyond your means, it's okay to spend occasional money on entertainment.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

That's one way to look at it, but as long as you don't spend beyond your means, it's okay to spend occasional money on entertainment.

But how far will one measly little character in a game go, when I could've seen a movie instead? Or even buy a movie? Or not spend money at all and watch SVU on Netflix?

Perhaps I'm over thinking. Being a little too negative isn't going to help much isn't it?

OK so I got 20 orbs as of the quiz bonuses and so i decided to do a partial pull on just blue on the peg banner bc I want Hinoka

pull 1, 3 star Sully, I have 4* sully but someone could use swordbreaker, ok

pull 2

I

fucking

got

Hinoka

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

now I just need Sakura and I can have the fam

(+Def -HP, I'll take it)

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

But how far will one measly little character in a game go, when I could've seen a movie instead? Or even buy a movie? Or not spend money at all and watch SVU on Netflix?

Perhaps I'm over thinking. Being a little too negative isn't going to help much isn't it?

Depending on whether you enjoy  the game more or cinema more.

And having a job often means you can afford both without issue.