12 minutes ago, SHSL Ninja said:

So, uh, I guess Faye DOES follow Alm around wherever he goes.

Hide contents

58f1cdd1c3808_FEHeroesAlmandFaye.thumb.jpg.8312d38c5b0c3aa79ffbd3b7d52a8603.jpg

She also gets Wings of Mercy in her vanilla skillset so she can always stay by Alm's side... provided that they're on the same team, of course.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/15/2017 at 1:51 AM, Roflolxp54 said:

She also gets Wings of Mercy in her vanilla skillset so she can always stay by Alm's side... provided that they're on the same team, of course.

Haha that's if she'll ever allow for him to get to low enough HP.

And, uh, guys...I think I broke the game.. This was literally the next summoning session after getting Alm and Faye...and yes, I already had a Lukas.

Spoiler

Edited by MediocreLee

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I hope they do that after I transfer his wo dao to Navarre, not before!

Real talk I actually won't mind Karel demoted to 4* someday.

Palla needs his blood-drenched sword real bad.

So just tried a summon, results :

5* - Tharja (-hp , +spd)  (I'll level her up and swap her out with my 4* Tharja who's -hp +res.... -hp on both lol)

4* - Chrom (-spd , +res) - already have a chrom but I'l make use of him

3* - Felicia  - already have

Azama - already have

Gaius - actually a new unit whup lol

Getting a 5* always makes summoning worth it :) lol

7 hours ago, pianime94 said:

I for one hope Alm is made available as 4* later.

Looking at the trend, half of the characters in each new banner (except Spring) would stay as 5* only while the other half become available as 4*.

I would love Alm to be 4*, but I think he has the least chance of the four of getting the downgrade.

I would love to see any or all of them to be 3* after the Banner.  We need some SoV units in the 3* Pool.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I would love Alm to be 4*, but I think he has the least chance of the four of getting the downgrade.

I would love to see any or all of them to be 3* after the Banner.  We need some SoV units in the 3* Pool.

I wouldn't mind seeing Clair and Lukas made available as 3*, just so I can evade seeing any more Donnels and Subakis than it already is (I've gotten like 7 of them each).

Edited by pianime94

So I just spend 20 orbs, and I got...

Hinata.thumb.png.81f9079356f2c0d70d01840b22cf4044.png

Hinata, Aka: Fury Skill

CorrinF.thumb.png.865f1e6445d6c55d021e75b1bec7284f.png

Corrin Female Aka: Hone atk skill (I used her already bec I needed hone atk)

Hana.thumb.png.4a4a10678c068ad4ca06755347c8d022.png

Hana, Aka: Life and death

58f27bcc477c3_Almstats.thumb.png.ea167c3f86a2482b93eb7e88e385fe70.png

ALM!!!!!! Sadly -atk +def but still great. (He's leveled cause I rlly wanted to use him)

58f27cf1f0f0a_LukasStats.thumb.png.c5fc83d74db1fbd4d52772a0c7490e16.png

It's Lukas!!! I love his character design! I used him a bit though, because I was too hyped to get him. Iv's are +atk -hp,so that's pretty great.

I'd rate this summoning a 9.5/10 Bec alm has bad Iv's.

17 hours ago, L9999 said:

Nah, but I have rerolled in the past and gotten better pulls before, so I am not very unfamiliar with the concept. I have pulled Laslow 7 times already, so he WILL come back guaranteed. I'll even screenshot it, and say I told you so. 

It shows that you haven't played a gacha game before.

I was a bit salty and didn't post it earlier because I was really hoping for Faye but this was my most recent 5* pull

Spoiler

JECLfd9.png

All trained up cause I had a slow day.

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I was a bit salty and didn't post it earlier because I was really hoping for Faye but this was my most recent 5* pull

Hide contents

JECLfd9.png

All trained up cause I had a slow day.

I was looking for Priscilla when she released initially in the Blazing Shadows banner but failed to get her, but I did get Karel and Ninian from that banner so I was fortunate in that regard. As for the current Alm banner... I would love to get Clair and Faye (purely for their looks alone XD) but I already have 5* units that fill their roles, like Hinoka (despite bad IVs), Takumi and my precious 5* Shanna. Oh and i don't need Alm cos I have Lucina. So I'm just saving my orbs for Celica's banner...

3 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

It shows that you haven't played a gacha game before.

He is going to come back, regardless of your opinion.

12 minutes ago, L9999 said:

He is going to come back, regardless of your opinion.

That's what I said to my Lon'qu

Spoiler

I'm still waiting :(

Spoiler

But you're right, the return is inevitable XD

You always get them back somehow, some way.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's what I said to my Lon'qu

Hide contents

I'm still waiting :(

Hide contents

But you're right, the return is inevitable XD

You always get them back somehow, some way.

I sent all my Lon'qus home before inheritance was announced, but wasn't too worried since I knew he would come back to plague me again. I have 3 now.

Usually I get bad luck with pulls like this:

Spoiler

58f2c478071f2_BadLuck1.png.d46db63bea38f6013a31a4ab382a7aa4.png

Just before the Spring Banner ended I got:

Spoiler

58f2c49390c1d_BunnyCamillaPull.png.7f999849fec305d0424fdec43539f49c.png

Right After I won the voting gauntlet she's been haunting me:

Spoiler

58f2c4952218b_CamillyVictory1.png.dcd1e31f66cbcff6846d93009d275f62.png58f2c4968399e_CamillyVictory2.png.4c193464c5f97e3ebc1fc9c48c136834.png58f2c497c81df_CamillyVictory3.png.fce10f0e18139281802892aeaac363c2.png

So I finally caved in and spent some money in this game (Nothing crazy, just 20$). Was really shooting for Alm so how did I do?

Screenshot_2017-04-15-22-05-46.thumb.png.f60b18a9cfc0264812b18d598eaeadf3.png

Well, could have been total buyer's remorse. I already has a 5 star Lilina so  pretty mixed about it. All the other reds I pulled was skill fodder. Well, should have guessed my luck wasn't going to turn around. Back to Free to Play until whenever ^_^

I meant to post earlier how I fared on the bunny hunt...better late than never I guess.

Having hoarded 70+ orbs (with another extra +10 and +20 from the quiz/gauntlet), I figured it was time to see if Spring would bloom and net me bunnies.
Cuz bunnies are cool.
Well, with 9 pulls (only picking Blue/Green) this is how it went:

Spoiler
Pull #1 

Spoiler
qkeQ1HF.jpg

Hi Fae and Hawkeye! I guess you guys felt some spring vibes and decided to join in. Well, the more the merrier! :D

Pull #2

Spoiler

JEkiEg1.jpg

Oooh look at those colours! Maybe one will be a bunny -

OKL3Dt6.jpg

Azura...I got Azura?
Uh...*Looked around to see if someone had used Rally Luck/Spectrum*

Pull #3 (No pictures since I goofed)

Spoiler
Wohoo! No matter where that Rally Luck came from it held out long enough for Spring!Lucina to show up! One bunny down, three to go.

Pull #4

Spoiler

JpdVkPj.jpg

I guess one can say that wherever Lucina goes, Chrom follows. That's...kind of sweet tbh.
(As a fun coincidence, when I pulled Normal Lucina back in February, a 4* Chrom also showed up)

Pull #5

Spoiler

iNql5bK.jpg

Hooray! Spring!Camilla arrived! Figures she'd show up at the same time an F!Corrin would. XD
That marked 3/4 Bunnies. And no need to pull anymore green units thank goodness
Just how broken was that Rally Luck?

Pull #6 

Spoiler

9u5DQQ6.jpg

Spring!Lucina #2 entered! Never had a duplicate 5* happen before.
Also got Sully - Neato.

Pull #7 (I goofed on screenshotting again)

Spoiler

*A solo blue*

Yolo time~! .... Uhhh....Spring!Lucina...#3?! 
Did...did that really happen? I...I had to be dreaming surely. *Pinched arm* no, it was real. Good grief that Rally Luck must have glitched the RNG or something. O.o

Pull #8

Spoiler

Tp5mu5u.jpg

Uh-oh. Not a singular blue in sight. :S
Picked a red with the vain hope that Ryoma might show up. Instead of Lobster Prince I got....

ajCyVed.jpg

An M!Corrin. Well, welcome to the fold sir!

Pull #9

*Two blues*

Hm...Could one of the two blues within this pull hold the last bunny I sought?
The one I wanted the most of the four bunnies? Had the glitched Rally Luck bug been swatted to oblivion?
Well.....
Spoiler

8wXuSOd.jpg

.*Tactician_Iris.exe has stopped working*

Holy moly...that was one helluva focus. I never expected even half of this Percy-level of freak luck. Now I suppose it's time to train them up! :D

Edited by Tactician_Iris
Formatting went *poof*

7 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:
I meant to post earlier how I fared on the bunny hunt...better late than never I guess.

Having hoarded 70+ orbs (with another extra +10 and +20 from the quiz/gauntlet), I figured it was time to see if Spring would bloom and net me bunnies.
Cuz bunnies are cool.
Well, with 9 pulls (only picking Blue/Green) this is how it went:

Hide contents
Pull #1 

Hide contents
qkeQ1HF.jpg

Hi Fae and Hawkeye! I guess you guys felt some spring vibes and decided to join in. Well, the more the merrier! :D

Pull #2

Hide contents

JEkiEg1.jpg

Oooh look at those colours! Maybe one will be a bunny -

OKL3Dt6.jpg

Azura...I got Azura?
Uh...*Looked around to see if someone had used Rally Luck/Spectrum*

Pull #3 (No pictures since I goofed)

Hide contents
Wohoo! No matter where that Rally Luck came from it held out long enough for Spring!Lucina to show up! One bunny down, three to go.

Pull #4

Hide contents

JpdVkPj.jpg

I guess one can say that wherever Lucina goes, Chrom follows. That's...kind of sweet tbh.
(As a fun coincidence, when I pulled Normal Lucina back in February, a 4* Chrom also showed up)

Pull #5

Hide contents

iNql5bK.jpg

Hooray! Spring!Camilla arrived! Figures she'd show up at the same time an F!Corrin would. XD
That marked 3/4 Bunnies. And no need to pull anymore green units thank goodness
Just how broken was that Rally Luck?

Pull #6 

Hide contents

9u5DQQ6.jpg

Spring!Lucina #2 entered! Never had a duplicate 5* happen before.
Also got Sully - Neato.

Pull #7 (I goofed on screenshotting again)

Hide contents

*A solo blue*

Yolo time~! .... Uhhh....Spring!Lucina...#3?! 
Did...did that really happen? I...I had to be dreaming surely. *Pinched arm* no, it was real. Good grief that Rally Luck must have glitched the RNG or something. O.o

Pull #8

Hide contents

Tp5mu5u.jpg

Uh-oh. Not a singular blue in sight. :S
Picked a red with the vain hope that Ryoma might show up. Instead of Lobster Prince I got....

ajCyVed.jpg

An M!Corrin. Well, welcome to the fold sir!

Pull #9

*Two blues*

Hm...Could one of the two blues within this pull hold the last bunny I sought?
The one I wanted the most of the four bunnies? Had the glitched Rally Luck bug been swatted to oblivion?
Well.....
  Hide contents

8wXuSOd.jpg

.*Tactician_Iris.exe has stopped working*

Holy moly...that was one helluva focus. I never expected even half of this Percy-level of freak luck. Now I suppose it's time to train them up! :D

There is only one thing to say here...

You sir, have the devil's own luck!leo-fire-emblem-heroes-46.7.jpg

Well better late to the party then never I guess. So I've only gotten several 5 stars *from summoning at least, 2 I leveled up all the way* My first was Lillina, Later I pulled 2 Eirikas, a Ephraim, and a Seliph from that banner, Pulled a Karel from his banner, and most recently pulled a Azura, Easter Camilla, and Catria from the easter banner *was super pissed at Catria, partly because I wanted Lucina* Other than those, I've leveled up Anna and Ursula to 5 star status, and I plan on making both my Robins (M and F) 5 stars next as well

36 minutes ago, Tactician Robin said:

So I finally caved in and spent some money in this game (Nothing crazy, just 20$). Was really shooting for Alm so how did I do?

Screenshot_2017-04-15-22-05-46.thumb.png.f60b18a9cfc0264812b18d598eaeadf3.png

Well, could have been total buyer's remorse. I already has a 5 star Lilina so  pretty mixed about it. All the other reds I pulled was skill fodder. Well, should have guessed my luck wasn't going to turn around. Back to Free to Play until whenever ^_^

You can always merge them.

12 minutes ago, Tactician Robin said:

There is only one thing to say here...

You sir, have the devil's own luck!leo-fire-emblem-heroes-46.7.jpg

I think she's a girl.

I used to be worried about Pulling Nowi and wasting a 5*, but with Skill Inheritance, it wouldn't be so bad.

If I see Nowi, I'll take her breathe away.  No, literally, I'll take her Breathe Weapon and give it to Tiki.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If I see Nowi, I'll take her breathe away.  No, literally, I'll take her Breathe Weapon and give it to Tiki.

I mean, not too sure what else you could mean by that heh. Young tiki is such a good unit for that innate distant counter. I'd rather get rid of Adult Tiki though and give it to young tiki cause 

1. It makes sense that way

2. Nowi is also a great unit so if it's your only one, promoting her just for that could be a little risky

Unless you have 3 Nowis or something 

Spoiler

Meanwhile I have one

Spoiler

Still happy though :)

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You can always merge them.

I think she's a girl.

I used to be worried about Pulling Nowi and wasting a 5*, but with Skill Inheritance, it wouldn't be so bad.

That was going to be my plan. I wanted to compare the IVs and then decide which one would overall perform better. I guess as a mostly F2P I never fathomed pulling the same 5 Star again...or at least thought it was very unlikely. I'm pretty clean out of orbs right now, so I probably won't pull until close to the banner's end. I'll start doing full pulls again, too, since the Red and the occasional Colorless method was not working.

Iris's luck was so good I applaud them. Sorry, if I got your gender mixed up. Hopefully their luck train won't run out now!~

That would be a great plan to do with Nowi, but can you give breaths among all the dragon colors? I thought Nowi was blue and Tiki was Red (Both Tikis, I mean).

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I mean, not too sure what else you could mean by that heh. Young tiki is such a good unit for that innate distant counter. I'd rather get rid of Adult Tiki though and give it to young tiki cause 

1. It makes sense that way

2. Nowi is also a great unit so if it's your only one, promoting her just for that could be a little risky

Unless you have 3 Nowis or something 

Reveal hidden contents

Meanwhile I have one

Reveal hidden contents

Still happy though :)

Yeah, I've got 4 Nowis, but they're all 4*.  I've got enough Feathers for a few 5*s now, but I don't want to promote a unit just for a weapon transfer.

1 minute ago, Tactician Robin said:

That was going to be my plan. I wanted to compare the IVs and then decide which one would overall perform better. I guess as a mostly F2P I never fathomed pulling the same 5 Star again...or at least thought it was very unlikely. I'm pretty clean out of orbs right now, so I probably won't pull until close to the banner's end. I'll start doing full pulls again, too, since the Red and the occasional Colorless method was not working.

Iris's luck was so good I applaud them. Sorry, if I got your gender mixed up. Hopefully their luck train won't run out now!~

That would be a great plan to do with Nowi, but can you give breaths among all the dragon colors? I thought Nowi was blue and Tiki was Red (Both Tikis, I mean).

Yeah, apart from Banner characters, I've Pulled two 5* Abels.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I've got 4 Nowis, but they're all 4*.  I've got enough Feathers for a few 5*s now, but I don't want to promote a unit just for a weapon transfer.

Yeah, apart from Banner characters, I've Pulled two 5* Abels.

Merge them into a 4 star +3 and wait for an Adult Tiki. That's what I'd do