Just now, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I've got 4 Nowis, but they're all 4*.  I've got enough Feathers for a few 5*s now, but I don't want to promote a unit just for a weapon transfer.

Yeah, apart from Banner characters, I've Pulled two 5* Abels.

Abel would be nice to get, but it seems any unit I want to pull never actually shows up.

Honestly, I've only ever pulled 3 characters on their respective banners (Marth on the first, and Spring Xander and Spring Camilla on the last). I usually end up getting a character not part of the banner and hardly ever get the banner units.

Sadly, I don't have a single Nowi.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Tactician Robin said:

Honestly, I've only ever pulled 3 characters on their respective banners (Marth on the first, and Spring Xander and Spring Camilla on the last). I usually end up getting a character not part of the banner and hardly ever get the banner units.

I concur: I don't remember what banner I got Effie, but apart from Lukas, Alm, and Effie, everyone else came from the pegasus banner.

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Merge them into a 4 star +3 and wait for an Adult Tiki. That's what I'd do

I've got Adult Tiki at 4*, too.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So what the heck are you doing? XD

Take her breath away and keep your Nowis!

I'd still need to promote her to 5* to get the Lightning Breath+.  I wouldn't want to use the gimped version in Arena.

1 hour ago, Sarracenia said:

My first pull from this batch.

IMG_0716.PNG

I also pulled a 5* on my first summon this season! I popped a red orb, and, as soon as I saw the little intro video showing a little bit of green hair and blueish garments, I thought it was Alm for sure... aaaand it was Lyn :)

I did three full summons today and I got a 5* in each of them. Grabbed a Lyn (+def, -hp), an Alm (+res,-hp) and a Merric (+atk,-res). From now on I'm calling April 18th 'Green Hair Day' :D:

Edited by r4v1sh

Decided to whale just a little bit and buy 35 orbs for my second try at Greenlord.

And after backing out of not one, but two summoning sessions with 4 colorless orbs and one blue and one green, respectively...

• 5* Alm +Res, -Atk (The first pull. My heart... But these goddamn banes and boons. Why does it seem like the game wants to taunt me at the same time as it's letting me get something I want?)
  • 4* Caeda +HP, -Spd (Uh...)
  • 4* Barst +Res, -Atk (Seriously, is it "get all the bad banes/boons" day?)
  • 3* Nino +Spd, -Res (Okay, this one is a lot better. Gonna use her to replace my -Atk Nino.)
  • 3* Laslow +Spd, -Res (Cool, more skill fodder.)

Well...that certainly was a lot sooner than I expected, and I'm definitely one of the lucky ones (especially considering that I can't sink lots of money into this game) to pull Alm at all. I'm gonna train him and pull from the banner again in the future, hoping against hope for a second 5* Alm with a better bane/boon set. I mean, the odds aren't in my favor, but I can hope, right? :lol:

Edited by Extrasolar

12 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Decided to whale just a little bit and buy 35 orbs for my second try at Greenlord.

And after backing out of not one, but two summoning sessions with 4 colorless orbs and one blue and one green, respectively...

This was probably the first banner where I actually had trouble having red orbs appear. 

Today I had the worst luck I've ever had in this game. 

The first rotation was fine.  When I reached the fifth pull, I thought I was getting a 5* Tiki (Awakening), but she ended up being 4*. 

The second rotation was my worst. All of the five pulls were 3 stars. I could have at least gotten a 3* Setsuna, but I ended up getting horrible pulls. 

Also, my last 5* focus I pulled was Jaffar. 

Edited by Smog

8 minutes ago, Eridras said:

This was probably the first banner where I actually had trouble having red orbs appear. 

Yeah, I've never gotten a session till now that had literally no red orbs. I'd seen it happen to other people, but you can only imagine my salt as I saw those ten orbs going down the drain. And the best I got from those two null sessions was a Saizo for Poison Strike fodder and another duplicate Barst.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Once you get a five star focus, you're done. Otherwise you'll pull again, feed the percentages, and get Rekt'd.

Yeah lol, I figure as much. I definitely don't want to push my luck...and I do gotta save orbs for the Tellius banner, so I can pull an Ike and where I can hopefully pull a Soren, haha.

And I definitely can't afford to be a full-time whale. :P:

Edited by Extrasolar

So I had an urge to roll, but no money and no more free orbs on my account. What's a man to do but play a bit on an alt and satiate the gacha urges?

The fruits of about 35 rolls, if I recall correctly(or 7 full 5 pulls)

BReHRVe.jpg

Funnily enough, all of those are unique 5*s compared to my main account, aside from having a 4* Lilina on there(which I only recently pulled) This account looks promising, so I might keep messing around on it as a F2P account.

27 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

Not too bad!

83991EF6-F73D-4ABA-A194-17AA6951C019.png

Wow, I wish I had your luck, and also stopped Pulling -Atk.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I hope you die

Hide contents

Lol I'm kidding. Congrats!

Hide contents

Die

Hide contents

Jk

I know you want that Oboro, but it's no reason to be envious.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Wow, I wish I had your luck, and also stopped Pulling -Atk.

I know you want that Oboro, but it's no reason to be envious.

If it was about me wanting that exact pull... eh, I've already got Alm and Lukas, and I don't particularly know if I want those skills on the other sides. (Skill-wise, I need someone to get Swordbreaker off of).

But three five-stars in one pull?

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

If it was about me wanting that exact pull... eh, I've already got Alm and Lukas, and I don't particularly know if I want those skills on the other sides. (Skill-wise, I need someone to get Swordbreaker off of).

But three five-stars in one pull?

I have none of those three 5*.  Lukas seems like a candidate to drop to 4* after the banner ends, though, so I might get him that way.

I'm still waiting on getting 4* Lucius and Priscilla, though, so who knows.

42 minutes ago, SaMaster14 said:

Not too bad!

83991EF6-F73D-4ABA-A194-17AA6951C019.png

"Not too bad"

you're tilting me

stahp

your "not too bad" is my "once in a lifetime luck"

I'm going to vindictively hope your Alm is -Atk like mine. The same for every other Alm everyone else pulls during this banner.

:P:jk Alm hype train for the win

If he's +Atk please refrain from telling me because I don't think my heart could take it

Edited by Extrasolar

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's okay, my Alm is -Atk too.

Oh thank God I'm not the only one. :^_^:

I do feel a little better now...

As long as nobody comes in here with a +Atk one I think I'm good...