12 minutes ago, MidnightFE said:

Ohh ehhhhhhhh...

Well I hate to say this but a +HP boon doesn't do all that much for Alm. To accommodate for that -atk, you could give that Alm Death Blow and keep Windsweep since his speed is decent and he lacks a little in def. If you can think of a character that could use Windsweep, save your other Alm to pass it, but otherwise merge him. Wait for others opinions tho because I've barely slept and I don't trust my thoughts rn lmao.\

EDIT: I forgot for a moment that Wary Fighter is Armor only, my bad.

I went and checked, and wow, -Def makes him lose to a few other Sword units. Maybe -Atk is better after all.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I went and checked, and wow, -Def makes him lose to a few other Sword units. Maybe -Atk is better after all.

Interesting. Just looking at his stats I assumed that the -Def would make him lose more matchups.

Just now, MidnightFE said:

Interesting. Just looking at his stats I assumed that the -Def would make him lose more matchups.

Yeah, if I put Quick Riposte on Alm, -Atk only loses out on 3 kills compared to -Def, but -Def has 9 more losses.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, if I put Quick Riposte on Alm, -Atk only loses out on 3 kills compared to -Def, but -Def has 9 more losses.

Ahh that sounds good. Quick Riposte and Fury would probably work well together on Alm

Edited by MidnightFE

4 minutes ago, MidnightFE said:

Ahh that sounds good. Quick Riposte and Fury would probably work well together on Alm

Oh, if I put Fury on, then the results kinda change. -Def gets 10 more kills over -Atk, and only suffers 2 more losses. The losses are all from Blue units, except -Def also loses to Hana, and that's it. Hmmmm....

After weeks without a 5 star pull, finally got one...

Spoiler

5* Elise (+Atk/-HP) - Already have a 5 star Sakura, but Elise is infinitely better. Already fed her a Lissa for rehabilitate.

4* Klein (+Def/-HP) - Eh.. death blow fodder since I already have a 5 star Klein

3* F|Corrin (+Def/-Res) - Nothing of interest

4* Eirika (+Atk/-HP) - Finally got her after getting two Seliphs, an Ephraim and Julia off the family bonds banner a couple months ago. Great nature and now Nino will have a great partner once I get 20k feathers.

4* Raven (+Atk/-Def) - Another new unit and great bane/boon. Will be a nice unit to train up.

Edited by Maaka
Deleting ss

After 3 full pulls in a row consisting entirely of repeat 3 stars I went for another pull and got four more repeat 3* and even worse a 5* Camilla, hmm who to give darting blows 3 too... or maybe I can give someone savage blows 3, so many choices

Tried pulling again for Alm using the new orbs from the quests. Open up the summoning circle and.....3 colorless and 2 greens. Okay, maybe I'll get Faye? NOPE. Throws me a curve ball and gives me HECTOR!!! This is legitimately the nicest banner. I haven't gotten any focus units but with 80 orbs I've gotten Ryoma, Caeda and now Hector! :D

Just decided to summon and I got 2 5*s..... Jakob and Peri. 

Should I feel happy? Should I feel regret? Should I embrace the Psychopathic killer? Should I embrace the butler? Should I enjoy skill inheritance? 1 thing I do know is that I'll enjoy the 2,000 extra feathers they'll give me in 2 weeks time...

Well, I rounded up all the orbs from the quests and trained up soon to be 5* Palla, so I decided to roll.

Spoiler

etMeMxj.png

Oh, hi. -Atk though. I'll find a way to work around it.

@Rezzy Damn it, I thought you cleared out all the -Atks.

6 hours ago, Galactaray said:

Should I feel happy? Should I feel regret? Should I embrace the Psychopathic killer? Should I embrace the butler? Should I enjoy skill inheritance? 1 thing I do know is that I'll enjoy the 2,000 extra feathers they'll give me in 2 weeks time...

Embrace the butler in a manner I never can because he just won't appear for me. Why, Jakob, why?! v.v

Ahem...

No clue about SI. I'd happily swap one of my herd of Peris for a Jakob xD 

6 hours ago, Galactaray said:

Jakob is renewal fodder

Peri just stinks

That is just my opinion though, you can slways send them home too!

Spoiler

Or you can use them heh

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Peri just stinks

Peri has the best offensive stats of all the physical cavalry. The bias towards Res rather than Def is disappointing, and sharing a color with Reinhardt is unfortunate, but she's quite good.

I had 23 orbs, so I went to summon. I used two green orbs.

-4* Sheena (+Def/-Spd). New armor! The boon seems bad, but least I can train her in case armor quests show up.

-4* Cherche (+Res/-Atk) Well, at least I got more Pivot fodder, along with my other -Atk Cherches

17 minutes ago, Zero1000 said:

I had 23 orbs, so I went to summon. I used two green orbs.

-4* Sheena (+Def/-Spd). New armor! The boon seems bad, but least I can train her in case armor quests show up.

As a 4*, she'll end up with 37 def with +Def. 5* will have 39 def. Give her Bonfire and Quick Riposte and watch her counter blues and maybe greens like they were nothing. Distant Counter would nice, if you can spare it, as it would for all knights.

I wished I had a green knight since that's the only color I'm missing to complete coverage if I were to use an all knight team.

Edited by Kaden

44 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Peri just stinks

30 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Peri has the best offensive stats of all the physical cavalry. The bias towards Res rather than Def is disappointing, and sharing a color with Reinhardt is unfortunate, but she's quite good.

Peri is lance Hana with better movement range and access to cavalry-specific buffs.

And now I feel like making a defense team with 2 Peris and 2 Reinhardts and watching my challengers cry.

On the minus side, the Pegasus Sisters quests were over sooner than I expected. On the plus side, they brought my orbs total to 21. The first 4 pulls were disappointing, but the last one fixed everything. It was also my 200th unit, so maybe it's the game telling me I should now focus on raising the units I have ?

IMG_1851.JPG

On 4/18/2017 at 0:47 PM, Extrasolar said:

The first and only double 5* pull I had was, funny enough, my first ever two pulls in the game, Seliph and Julia.

Remember when I said this? Wellllll....been grinding out story missions and got the required 20 orbs again...

• 5* Clair +Atk, -Res
  • 5* Clair +Spd, -Res (Didn't see that one coming...)
  • 4* Palla (I've got 5 Pallas at the moment...four 3* and one 4*... Lol. I'm drowning in pegasus knights, now that I look...)
  • 3* Shanna (This game and giving me Shannas. I have all the Desperation fodder...)
  • 3* Laslow (Ah, good to see you again, buddy. More skill fodder.)

All I need now is Lukas and I'll have the full Valentia gang. Lol. So which of the two natures is better for Clair? I get the sense that she's speedy anyway, so +Atk is better?

Did some pulls today and while I would have liked some new faces, I can hardly complain:

056056fb7c.jpg

Lukas is +Def/-Atk, so he insists on following my previous +Spd/-Atk one, but Alm is +Atk/-Def, which I think is an improvement over +Res/-Atk.

Not shown in this pull is also a second Faye that was +Res/-HP, who was quickly merged into my previous one.

Also noteworthy were 4* Kagero and Reinhardt who weren't -Atk, which is definitely an improvement. 

14 hours ago, Sophie said:

Well, I rounded up all the orbs from the quests and trained up soon to be 5* Palla, so I decided to roll.

Reveal hidden contents

etMeMxj.png

Oh, hi. -Atk though. I'll find a way to work around it.

@Rezzy Damn it, I thought you cleared out all the -Atks.

I thought I had all the -Atk, but I guess they keep respawning.  I'd like to Pull for Lukas, but I have a hunch he'll be available as 4* or even 3* after this banner ends.

I haven't got anyone from the Valentia gang so far. Here's what I got from a pull! Buyer's remorse included:

• 4* Stahl (Oh, great. Now that I already inherited his 3* to Olivia for the Ruby Sword, I don't know what to do with this one.)
  • 4* Hana (I already have enough Hana to begin with. Sigh~ At least I can inherit that L&D2 sometime in the future.)
  • 3* Olivia (Dancing ain't gonna fix the pain in my heart, Olivia, I'm sorry.)
  • 3* Saizo (Heck, you're the last unit I ever want to pull!)
  • 4* Gordin (I wanted a 4* Klein... cries internally)

I just pulled from the Zephiel banner after clearing both difficulties.

• 3* Odin. Great, more Moonbow fodder.
  • 5* Reinhardt. Another blue mage, except he's rather good. +Spd/-Res doesn't seem like a good start, but it may be useful.

Excuse me while I save my 7 orbs for the next banner.