Spoiler

Pretty much the definition of a feelsgoodman.jpg pull. Cordelia's IVs don't even matter at this point since I have a +Atk/-Res version, meaning just pulling her is great.

Rein is basically neutral (-Res\+Hp), and Nowi's irrelevant. Will definitely be training him up to replace Cordelia for the upcoming 2 seasons, though we'll see about his long term place on my team.

Edited by DehNutCase

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulled a 5* Nowi and Eirika with 40 orbs. Not too bad, really. My main Nowi is now 40+9 and my ultimate goal of 40+10 is finally in sight. Spent $75 total on this game, and most of that went to Lucina during the Princess focus summon, so my Nowi is more or less 100% freshly squeezed dedication and effort. It sure feels good to be so close to having her be on par with the whales. 

Spoiler

8b6Wrtt.png

Spoiler

ewbM3mL.png

So I decided to focus summon blues on the Battling Zephiel banner and got two Ests and a Catria for my troubles...which I already have from the Whitewing quests.

Heroes really wants me to make a +10 Est, huh?

2 minutes ago, Eridras said:

Bought 23 orbs after spending all my free ones and only getting a 4* Reinhardt. Second pull after that was a 5* +Atk -Hp Reinhardt!  Cha-ching!

Congratulations on getting that Reindhart! I recommend using your 4* to get all his skills, then merge to his 5* version so that you don't have to worry too much about SP.

34 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Congratulations on getting that Reindhart! I recommend using your 4* to get all his skills, then merge to his 5* version so that you don't have to worry too much about SP.

Thanks!  Now the question is whether or not to succumb to the dark side and go full Horse Emblem, since Reinhardt was the missing piece. 

Main account pull had 4 blues- nothing outstanding (Oboro, Florina, and 2 M!Robins). Both Robins were neutral, but at least tehy're better than my -Atk 4 star Robin, so will be training one and using the other for skills.

Second account, I've just pulled blue orbs then skipped sessions after they were gone, since I needed a blue 5 star.When there were no blue orbs, I was forced to pull a red orb:

Spoiler

18051558_10155240964547258_1202414154_n.

+Spd/-Res Lillina! I needed more Red units, so not complaining!

After that was a Jagen which I didn't have. After that....

Spoiler

18052842_10155240968972258_1811626806_n.

REINHARDT!!!!

The one I was hunting!!!! Too bad he's +Def/-Atk but to get someone I was hunting for in less than 7 summons is pretty great! So soon after Lillina too! At least I have a blue 5 star now!

So I spent some money today and boy did it turn out good. Aside form 2 focus Hanas, a Leo, a Merric, a (sadly only 4 star) Lilina and a Karel I also got this beauty

Fire_Emblem_Heroes_2017-04-20-15-14-59.p

I wanted her for so long.

Edited by Dengres

I did a pull an an attempt for 5 star Freddy to beef my current one up more, but man, didn't work out. I didn't even get great skill fodder. :(

I did get a 4 star Raven tho, which is nice. I hadn't pulled him yet and I'm okay with him. I expected his voice to be a bit deeper, but maybe that's because I imagine a certain OC of mine who also has dark red hair and a sort of natural scowl to have a deep one (Travis Willingham deep, in fact). :P

Took the risk to pull on the banner and got 5-star Reinhardt on my first try! And he's +ATK/-Spd, too!

Spoiler

Adcpbfb.png

HE5Achp.png

I was feeling really happy so I used up 15 more orbs on the other stones. Wound up with...

4* Peri (neutral)

3* Naga's Voice Tiki (+Def/-Spd)

3* Laslow  (+Res/-Def)

3* Frederick (+Spd/-Atk)

Orbs remaining: 532

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I did a pull an an attempt for 5 star Freddy to beef my current one up more, but man, didn't work out. I didn't even get great skill fodder. :(

You're pulling for another five star Frederick?

If I were you I'd go blue hunting for dat Nowi and dat Reinhardt, since you're missing blue anyway. But wow! Talk about devotion!

Hopefully you'll be able to get him before the banner is done, if you're gonna pull for him again ;)

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

Took the risk to pull on the banner and got 5-star Reinhardt on my first try! And he's +ATK/-Spd, too!

Reveal hidden contents

Adcpbfb.png

HE5Achp.png

I was feeling really happy so I used up 15 more orbs on the other stones. Wound up with...

4* Peri (neutral)

3* Naga's Voice Tiki (+Def/-Spd)

3* Laslow  (+Res/-Def)

3* Frederick (+Spd/-Atk)

Even our resident orb hoarder cracked.

Luckily you got something good hee hee

Congrats!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Even our resident orb hoarder cracked.

Luckily you got something good hee hee

Congrats!

Haha, thanks! I decided that the risk may be worth it and that at the rate I'm getting orbs for free, I'd probably be at 999 Orbs by the time the CYL winners come along. After all, it's not 3 months in and I have over 500 Orbs.

Let's see what the Zephiel banner has in store for me.

Spoiler

xLtAs5P.png

Reinhardt: +Res/-Spd, Arthur: +Def/-Spd, Oboro: +Def/-Spd, Gwendolyn: +Atk/-Res, Robin-M: +Atk/-Def

I also pulled a 3* Palla: +Res/-Def on my first summon circle, but I backed out of that one since three of them were colorless.

Very happy to pull Reinhardt.  He continues the trend of my 5* pulls being mostly +Res, but it works out well in this case with a -Spd bane.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You're pulling for another five star Frederick?

If I were you I'd go blue hunting for dat Nowi and dat Reinhardt, since you're missing blue anyway. But wow! Talk about devotion!

Hopefully you'll be able to get him before the banner is done, if you're gonna pull for him again ;)

What can I say? I'm in love with Freddy, remember? <3 He's one of my top three favorite FE characters along with Ike and Kieran! :P

But yeah, I'm not going to waste too much trying for that when it's still technically better to get other unique 5 star units. I'll just hope I either get another 20 orbs without spending much money or I cave in and throw a 20 I already have. XD

Also, I do have a 5 star blue, Bunny Xander. :P But he's kinda meh, so I would like to pull a different one. Ephraim, plz, game...?

Edited by Anacybele

Pulled 3 times with 15 orbs. Got no blues until the last pull, but I did pull some nice stuff. Got three 4*, but they're a Roy (+SPD/-RES), an Eirika (+ATK/-HP), and a Cordelia (+ATK/-RES.) Three units I don't have, all decent to great, and they all have excellent natures too. Sweetness. Now to begin the months long process to promote Eirika and Cordelia.

Had 27 orbs so went blue orb hunting for Lukas. Managed to get:

5* Nowi

4* + 5* Reinhardt

and a 4* Cordelia

Haven't checked their IV's yet but they are all good units. Cordelia is a dupe while Nowi and Reinhardt are new. Luck was kind of weird this summoning session as I managed to get Nowi and Reinhardt despite pulling from the World of Shadows and not the Battling Zephiel banner.

Oh well, overall pretty happy with the result

I felt like having some rerolling fun on a side account. Given the 52 free orbs at the start...

Spoiler

Pull 1 (vs. Zephiel):

• 4* +Res/-Spd Robin
  • 4* +Res/-HP Eirika
  • 4* Neutral Marth
  • 3* +Spd/-Def Saizo
  • 4* +Def/-HP Gaius

Pull 2 (SoV):

• 4* +Atk/-Spd Stahl 
  • 3* +Res/-HP Raigh
  • 4* +Res/-Def Sheena
  • 3* +Spd/-Def Odin
  • 3* +HP/-Def Sully

Incomplete pull 3 (SoV):

• 3* Neutral Oboro
  • 4* +Res/-HP Niles

Pretty... interesting selection on the first pull on that profile.

Okay, so, sorry Hana, but since I can get you at 3/4* everywhere, I'll try again a pull at the Shadow banner.

Spoiler

386549Capturedcrans201704202018581.png

Ugh... Not good idea. Sakura came (+Def -Spd) to say she's crying and send me a bunch of useless 3*. I messed up...

Managed to get 5 star Hana and Frederick on the same pull. Also managed to get a 3* Gwendolyn for a future armour team, as well as a 4 * Rebecca who I really wanted when she first came out.

12 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Pulled a 5* Nowi and Eirika with 40 orbs. Not too bad, really. My main Nowi is now 40+9 and my ultimate goal of 40+10 is finally in sight. Spent $75 total on this game, and most of that went to Lucina during the Princess focus summon, so my Nowi is more or less 100% freshly squeezed dedication and effort. It sure feels good to be so close to having her be on par with the whales. 

Reveal hidden contents

8b6Wrtt.png

Reveal hidden contents

ewbM3mL.png

'Grats! The goal is in sight!

I really want to pull blue from this banner for more copies of Reinhardt, but I absolutely fear getting more copies of Nowi. I've already gotten 7 copies of 5-star Nowi after spending 180,000 feathers building my current +10 Nowi. I feel like the game is trying to spite me.

7 hours ago, Dengres said:

So I spent some money today and boy did it turn out good. Aside form 2 focus Hanas, a Leo, a Merric, a (sadly only 4 star) Lilina and a Karel I also got this beauty

I wanted her for so long.

For some reason I can't imagine Linde speaking in German at all.