• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Hide contents

Nothing really special though. Pretty sure it was a 3* Nino.

Nino is nothing really special? Are you being serious? Nino? Are you kidding me?

Well congrats on your Pukas! Hope he serves you well in all your endeavors!

1 hour ago, pianime94 said:

Grats Falcom! Your luck has finally turned around.

Ao no Kiseki localization when.

Sssh you're gonna jinx it. Look, now Ao no Kiseki ain't ever gonna get localized because you jinxed it. But seriously, thanks. (wait until another 1000 orbs are spent before I get another 5* focus unit)

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Nino is nothing really special? Are you being serious? Nino? Are you kidding me?

Well congrats on your Pukas! Hope he serves you well in all your endeavors!

I mean. Nino is a great unit. It's just that I have like 6 duplicates of her. And I'm not really desperate to need any of her skills. (Well crap, I think I just made you angry. Don't hurt me with your Fury Nino please, I didn't mean too) And thank you, I'll make sure that 'Pukas' ends up serving me well.

I decided to give getting Alm one last shot with a 1-Orb pull (because I've had weirdly good luck with getting 5-Stars this banner, but I don't want to burn too many Orbs looking for him in the mountain of Reds) before I started saving Orbs for Celica's banner (because there's no way the next banner will be anything other than Celica and 3 of her party members, and I need to see who before I decide whether I'll try for any of them or just save for a future banner).

I didn't get Alm. But I did get lucky and pull a 4-Star Lilina! I'd been hoping to pull her for a while, so this is great for a not-who-I-was-looking-for pull!

10 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I decided to give getting Alm one last shot with a 1-Orb pull (because I've had weirdly good luck with getting 5-Stars this banner, but I don't want to burn too many Orbs looking for him in the mountain of Reds) before I started saving Orbs for Celica's banner (because there's no way the next banner will be anything other than Celica and 3 of her party members, and I need to see who before I decide whether I'll try for any of them or just save for a future banner).

I didn't get Alm. But I did get lucky and pull a 4-Star Lilina! I'd been hoping to pull her for a while, so this is great for a not-who-I-was-looking-for pull!

The next Banner might be Celica, but they might decide to push hers back to coincide with the international release of Echoes.  Probably not, but it's a possibility.  They might not want to have three Echoes Banners in a row.

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The next Banner might be Celica, but they might decide to push hers back to coincide with the international release of Echoes.  Probably not, but it's a possibility.  They might not want to have three Echoes Banners in a row.

Ah, true. That's a possibility I hadn't considered (and I forgot when Echoes was releasing internationally so I just assumed it would be during the next banner). I suppose it would make sense to do that tho.

Still, what would they separate the Alm and Celica banners with? A Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem banner, since Echoes is a side-story to those games (I think...)? A Binding Blade banner because we got a Blazing Blade banner last month? A Sacred Stones banner please?

Hopefully we'll find out before Wednesday. (Do these things get announced before the banners change? I don't recall)

Edited by ILikeKirbys

2 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Ah, true. That's a possibility I hadn't considered (and I forgot when Echoes was releasing internationally so I just assumed it would be during the next banner). I suppose it would make sense to do that tho.

Still, what would they separate the Alm and Celica banners with? A Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem banner, since Echoes is a side-story to those games (I think...)? A Binding Blade banner because we got a Blazing Blade banner last month? A Sacred Stones banner please?

Hopefully we'll find out before Wednesday. (Do these things get announced before the banners change? I don't recall)

If it's not Gaiden, I hope it's Tellius.  I've been patient.

45 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've been patient.

Ha, you, me and at least one other person on this forum have been patient.

Its flipping time

Nobody cares about Valentia

Spoiler

Where is, in the name of all that is Tellius, my main man Ike? WHERE? I WANT TO KNOW!?!?!?

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ha, you, me and at least one other person on this forum have been patient.

Its flipping time

Nobody cares about Valentia

Reveal hidden contents

Where is, in the name of all that is Tellius, my main man Ike? WHERE? I WANT TO KNOW!?!?!?

You and me both, man!

I'm STILL flipping excited that I got fricken EPHRAIM. <3 But I've been patient for Ike too! I need my other favorite lord now to make these two a team!

I already finished leveling Ephraim to 40 and I also gave him Fury 2. Now I'm ready to dump my orbs on Ike! And if other cool Tellius characters are with him, them too!

Ike is my favorite video game character of all time next to Luigi, so I really just need him regardless also. ;_;

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

In all honesty, I really doubt Celica would be the next banner. First off, I don't think the devs would go out of their way to promote the NA release for Echoes. Secondly, people would start complaining for two consecutive Echoes banners (and at this point, Magvel and Tellius characters take biggest priority). Finally, even if they were going to have a banner for Celica, it would be rather early since there is still another update after this upcoming update for Heroes right before Echoes is released in NA.

We'll just have to wait and see within the next two days for a tease tweet. The time between World of Shadows and this upcoming banner felt rather short. Also defense and reinforcements should be coming soon as well.

Edited by Falcom

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm STILL flipping excited that I got fricken EPHRAIM. <3

Heh you're reminding me of when I had a 3.75% chance of getting a 5 star during his focus.

I'm still waiting.................... :sob:

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Now I'm ready to dump my orbs on Ike! And if other cool Tellius characters are with him, them too!

Yeah I noticed you had like a million orbs left over!

Unfortunately, I'm trying to put my hands on a Faye, but it isn't really going too well. Now I'm beginning to question my life choices as to whether or not she's actually worth my time. Right now I have a 4% increase. I might just pull for blues and hope for the best since they have the bigger increase of the current banner, but I hesitate about blues because I don't want to get "Flying Peri" and I do want to get "Male Oboro".

Maybe its cause I'm not doing it for the thigh shot

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Heh you're reminding me of when I had a 3.75% chance of getting a 5 star during his focus.

I'm still waiting.................... :sob:

Yeah I noticed you had like a million orbs left over!

Unfortunately, I'm trying to put my hands on a Faye, but it isn't really going too well. Now I'm beginning to question my life choices as to whether or not she's actually worth my time. Right now I have a 4% increase. I might just pull for blues and hope for the best since they have the bigger increase of the current banner, but I hesitate about blues because I don't want to get "Flying Peri" and I do want to get "Male Oboro".

Maybe its cause I'm not doing it for the thigh shot

Sorry. xP But you'll get him someday, I'm sure!

I have about 200 and I'll have a bit more than that by the time the next banner is out, yup. :3

I tried to get Faye too, yeah. But the game decided to troll me and give me that 5 star Klein instead. But he's turned out pretty damn good. I'm wondering if I use him and Ephraim together with Olivia in an arena team, they'll wreck everything. Fourth unit would be Frederick or a bonus unit or something. :P

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

In all honesty, I really doubt Celica would be the next banner. First off, I don't think the devs would go out of their way to promote the NA release for Echoes. Secondly, people would start complaining for two consecutive Echoes banners (and at this point, Magvel and Tellius characters take biggest priority). Finally, even if they were going to have a banner for Celica, it would be rather early since there is still another update after this upcoming update for Heroes right before Echoes is released in NA.

We'll just have to wait and see within the next two days for a tease tweet. The time between World of Shadows and this upcoming banner felt rather short. Also defense and reinforcements should be coming soon as well.

Since Celica wasn't in this Banner, I'm 99% sure we'll get her in this coming banner or the next.  It would make sense to strike while the iron is hot with Celica for promotional purposes, rather than releasing her months down the road, when the hype has already died down.

On Tuesday, I decided to pay for another pull for World of Shadows with the only character of note I got being Sully (3*). She was the last 3-4 star hero who I hadn't gotten up to this point. For those who care, the others I got were Florina (3*), Raigh (3*), Niles (3*), and Gaius (4*, my fifth 4* Gaius by the way). I also tried a YOLO pull and only got a 3* Corrin (F) for my troubles.

Yesterday, I tried pulling blues from Battling Zephiel with 20 orbs in hopes of getting a Reinhardt or Nowi.  The first circle had no blues so I pulled from a green and got Barst (3*, someone will like that Reposition at least). The second one had two blues, one of which was Donnel (3*) and the other Peri (4*, first time getting her and she's +ATK as well but -HP). I also decided to pull from the green stone that was in that set and got Frederick (3*). I'm probably just going to save the remaining Sacred Seals bonus orbs for the next banner.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Since Celica wasn't in this Banner, I'm 99% sure we'll get her in this coming banner or the next.  It would make sense to strike while the iron is hot with Celica for promotional purposes, rather than releasing her months down the road, when the hype has already died down.

Yeah, I guess it would be odd if they released Celica several months later. But I'm placing my bets that it's certainly not this week. It seems likely that she'll be in the banner after this one.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

They might not want to have three Echoes Banners in a row.

How will a potential Celica banner be the third Shadows banner in a row?

Edited by Vaximillian

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It wouldn't be, but if they want to have an Echoes Focus banner around Echoes's worldwide release and have Celica's banner right after Alm's, then they would have to either have 3 Echoes banners in a row (Alm > Celica > Third Banner) or have an unusually long banner for Celica.
So Celica's would be the second one, not the third, if they went with the former option. Not sure what the third would be in that scenario tho.

I think it's worth pointing out that the Shadows of Valentia JP Release Bonus and Quests expires on 5/8 and if the next banner runs for 12 days like World of Shadows, it would also expire on 5/8. This makes me think that they're just going to get the Echoes hype out of the way now by having Celica be next and have her banner run until the JP release bonus and quests expire. That's just my two cents though.

Yeah I think Celica will be coming next. Echoes needs much more help than bringing other titles to Heroes, they can wait, but the positive effect on Echoes will be much bigger than bringing Magvel/Tellius or whatever other title. Once Echoes's hype goes down they can bring back new stuff, after Lloyd's GHB, which might be the time we get new story chapters and maybe aspire for a new title on Heroes.

I think they can run Celica's banner until May 8th and then an extra Valentia banner with some other characters to build up the hype a lot more. Or have a random banner until the 8th and throw Celica from the 9th until 21st?

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I meant if they wanted to do another Echoes banner after this one and have Celica around the international release, that would be 3 in a row.

I have resigned myself to not getting any 5* units from this banner despite mostly pulling green orbs only.  I just got a 3* Olivia when I attempted one last pull (lol but no green orbs so....)

How is everyone doing in terms of pulling dupes? I haven't pulled actually any new units in weeks being F2P.  It's been serving me well so far in avoiding the likes of Tharja and Pieri, but still :O  Almost all of my units are 'lvl +' except for the grand hero battle peeps, 5*s, and Heroes exclusive units.

On 4/23/2017 at 2:18 PM, mewyeon said:

I have resigned myself to not getting any 5* units from this banner despite mostly pulling green orbs only.  I just got a 3* Olivia when I attempted one last pull (lol but no green orbs so....)

How is everyone doing in terms of pulling dupes? I haven't pulled actually any new units in weeks being F2P.  It's been serving me well so far in avoiding the likes of Tharja and Pieri, but still :O  Almost all of my units are 'lvl +' except for the grand hero battle peeps, 5*s, and Heroes exclusive units.

I think my new unit as of recent is Bartre. I would have liked getting dupe Barst instead.

10 hours ago, mewyeon said:

How is everyone doing in terms of pulling dupes?

This game loves to give me 3* Shannas in most every pull, while a 3* Fir and a 3* Laslow isn't too far behind. At the very least, Shanna makes great Desperation fodder and Laslow at least has Axebreaker to give to someone...while the Firs I send home immediately.

Though I did get ridiculously lucky once and pull two 5* Clairs in the same pull in my most recent one.

11 hours ago, mewyeon said:

Also F2P here. This banner has been unbelievably kind to me. Got a couple new units like Gordin and Cain but I also got my wonderful 5* Ryoma, Caeda, and Hector. But this stroke of good luck was after pulling 50 units in a row (note that not all were from the same banner) with no 5*. I blame Takumi who I pulled right before that 5* drought. I think I've gotten every 3* unit except for Shanna. Which sucks because I need her for Desperation. I still want Klein and have pulled 7 Felicias and 6 Clarines to show for it....

Edited by Kiran