I had 9 orbs and for some reason, I got a feeling that pulling 2 summons would be a good idea.

I followed that instinct and was rewarded with two 5* : Lukas(+HP/-Atk) and Rebecca(+Def/-Res).

Didn't have Rebecca, so it's nice to finally get her, especially as a 5*.

As for Lukas, what I find really funny is that I now have pulled 3 Lukas and they all were -Atk but with different boons (+Spd, +Def and +HP). Like the +Spd, the +HP got merged into the +Def one, who appreciated the extra Atk and Spd.

Edited by LuxSpes

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to summon again in my quest to get Alm:

5* Roy (+Spd/-HP)

4* Caeda (+Spd/-Def)

4* Hinata

3* Henry

3* Adult Tiki

3* MRobin

I'm totally ok with this. It still hurts to see my 5* percentage reset without getting Alm, but I like Roy and he's not -Spd as was the case with my previous Roys. I also wanted to get Caeda at some point as well. 

As soon as I pulled my umpteenth Adult Tiki I inched closer to getting an aneurysm. Seriously, I lost count of how many times I've gotten her.

34 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Decided to summon again in my quest to get Alm:

5* Roy (+Spd/-HP)

4* Caeda (+Spd/-Def)

4* Hinata

3* Henry

3* Adult Tiki

3* MRobin

I'm totally ok with this. It still hurts to see my 5* percentage reset without getting Alm, but I like Roy and he's not -Spd as was the case with my previous Roys. I also wanted to get Caeda at some point as well. 

As soon as I pulled my umpteenth Adult Tiki I inched closer to getting an aneurysm. Seriously, I lost count of how many times I've gotten her.

That is a fantastic skill fodder pull. I've only ever had one Hinata and have never seen a Henry on my main account. Very jealous. 

I found a spare $25 card at home over the weekend so I used it for buying a fresh stock of 40 orbs. The second pull was unfortunate 3*s all across the board, though I did get Bartre from it, but I guess that's karma for the last pull

4* Cain

5* Catria

5* Clair

4* Lon'Qu

4* Serra

I have a 5* Catria as is and her skillset is not uncommon, and she's my ace, so I'll likely merge her into the original one and maker stronger still. And having Vantage 3 ready to go from Lon'qu is never a bad deal.

Holy jeez my wife pulled me a SECOND THARJA.

Spoiler

tumblr_ooxeqpEFWN1shnqb4o3_540.pngtumblr_ooxeqpEFWN1shnqb4o1_540.pngtumblr_ooxeqpEFWN1shnqb4o2_540.png

It's my wife. She's talking about my wife. Tharja doesn't love me this much lmao. 

55 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Holy jeez my wife pulled me a SECOND THARJA.

Hide contents

tumblr_ooxeqpEFWN1shnqb4o3_540.pngtumblr_ooxeqpEFWN1shnqb4o1_540.pngtumblr_ooxeqpEFWN1shnqb4o2_540.png

It's my wife. She's talking about my wife. Tharja doesn't love me this much lmao. 

Give me one of them!!!

Also, going to call lady luck and see what gift does she want to give me on Radiance banner. Not going to buy orbs though unless I want a new 5☆. I just want Miccy

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

She's talking about my wife. Tharja doesn't love me this much lmao. 

Better watch out before Tharja makes some hexes to steal her away from you

I wish my Tharja was good.......She's -spd which hurts her a lot, unfortunately :(

20 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Give me one of them!!!

no way dude o3o I've got a full crop of Dark Mages so Tharja #2 is most certainly getting scrapped to give one of them Raudrblade+ x3 sorry man~

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Better watch out before Tharja makes some hexes to steal her away from you

I wish my Tharja was good.......She's -spd which hurts her a lot, unfortunately :(

ahh yeah... ;; it's unfortunate... condolences man ;3; 

3 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

no way dude o3o I've got a full crop of Dark Mages so Tharja #2 is most certainly getting scrapped to give one of them Raudrblade+ x3 sorry man~

ahh yeah... ;; it's unfortunate... condolences man ;3; 

Quick, give Raudrblade+ to Henry and 5☆ him.

10 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Quick, give Raudrblade+ to Henry and 5☆ him.

I actually am thinking Henry as the best candidate for Close Counter if I can ever pull a Takumi lolol. Just might~

YOU SON OF A-

I did two rolls with my last 40 and pulled TWO SORENS. One in each pool in the exact same spot. No ike though... best swordie I got was a 4* Lon Qu.

Quest for a good sword unit continues....

DIDN'T SCREENSHOT BECAUSE OF THE SHOCK BUT I PULLED TITANIA
AND IN THE SESSION RIGHT AFTER I GOT SOREN AHHHHH

THIS HAPPENED THE SECOND I STARTED PLAYING THE DEVOTED AS MOTIVATIONAL BACKGROUND MUSIC

BY00mZ9.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry i promise i'm calm and not a crazy person these are my two all-time favorite characters

@OKigen The BROTP is too strong

WOW, holy shit I got Ike on my second orb. Well, now to just hope he's got a good IV once stuff's updated to check..

I'm not sure if I should roll the other 2 red orbs on this summon or go for Titania now. I only have 10 more orbs though, not including the new quest and lunatic mode orbs...

I was NOT expecting this right now.

Edit: Going off /feg/ comparisons I think he's +spd -res. It's not -atk, so I'll take it.

Edited by Alkaid

Pulled a 4* Merric first, not the green-haired mage I was looking for (...), then a Raigh (.......), another red and...

Spoiler

UAAYDZB.jpg

SCREAMING. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THE HEART OF THE CARDS HEED MY YEARNING.

Spoiler

maLKrMR.jpg

Three green-haired mages tho.

17 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

HOLY SHIT I GOT SOREN ON MY FIRST PULL OF THE BANNER

Ahem,

MmSRuJE.png

Pull 1: 2 blue, 1 green, 2 grey — 5⋆ Soren! (25→20);
Pull 2: 2 green, 2 red, 1 blue — 3⋆ Nino, 4⋆ Frederick (20→11).

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Soren   +Res −Def
⋆⋆⋆ Nino   +HP −Def
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Def −Res

Soren's stats are 17/20/9/3/8, he seems [+Def, −Res]. Now I only need Titania from this banner and can go back to hunting for Lyn and Navarre!
Is this Frederick the same as @Anacybele's? Hers definitely is +Def but I'm not sure on his flaw. This Nino will gather some dust.

Will pull more once I complete the Hard and Lunatic maps and the Lunatic quests.

Edited by Vaximillian

Took me over 150 orbs but I finally got Ike. Can y'all who have him post his stats so we can get an estimate of ivs?

mine is hp19 atk24 spd7 def8 res5

SECOND SUMMONING SESSION (and the rest of my F2P orbs)

Spoiler

IM SO ALIVE RN

rgWPhfM.png

Spoiler

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT BOTH IKE AND SOREN WITHIN 20 ORBS HOLY FCK

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, immatx said:

Took me over 150 orbs but I finally got Ike. Can y'all who have him post his stats so we can get an estimate of ivs?

mine is hp19 atk24 spd7 def8 res5

That's -atk/+hp.