Just now, Alkaid said:

That's -atk/+hp.

Uve gotta be kidding me. Welp, luckily I have 195 more orbs to spend, let's do this thing. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Uve gotta be kidding me. Welp, luckily I have 195 more orbs to spend, let's do this thing. 

Sorry man, good luck on a better one.

Here's the lvl 1 stats breakdown. (source /feg/)

hp 17/18/19
atk 24/25/26
spd 6/7/8
def 7/8/9
res 4/5/6

I wanted to do a full su.mon to see if i can get a focus. First Orb:

Ike

Well, gues i can save orbs for the next banner now.

He's +HP, -Spd. Does anybody know his max stats. If he's slow anyway i gues -spd wont matter. And he also has swordbreaker so i thin i'll use him.

Edited by Nathair
Deleted the pic

I decided to roll for the lulz and then I immediately got the hero I wanted most in the game in my first pull - Another Young Tiki.

Thank you Intelligent Systems. I'm sorry for ever doubting in your miracles.

Also thank you to @MaskedAmpharos for inspiring me to try out the banner. I am so thankful to him right now.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I decided to roll for the lulz and then I immediately got the hero I wanted most in the game in my first pull - Another Young Tiki.

Thank you Intelligent Systems. I'm sorry for ever doubting in your miracles.

Also thank you to @MaskedAmpharos for inspiring me to try out the banner. I am so thankful to him right now.

Aaaaaah I'm so happy for you :D 

Tiki is a precious cinnamon roll, and I'm glad you were blessed. 

8 minutes ago, Nathair said:

I wanted to do a full su.mon to see if i can get a focus. First Orb:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017-04-26-09-45-42.thumb.png.ff9c249910b53f41e1e12f9262d83798.png

Well, gues i can save orbs for the next banner now.

He's +HP, -Spd. Does anybody know his max stats. If he's slow anyway i gues -spd wont matter. And he also has swordbreaker so i thin i'll use him.

He actually alright speed, I'd say. -spd seems like it hurts, but he's not unusable with it. Lvl 40 stats, taken from /feg/ again.

HP 39/42/45
ATK 32/35/38
SPD 28/31/34
DEF 29/32/35
RES 14/18/21

After close to ten Pallas, a bunch of Laslows, Eliwoods, Raighs, and Draugs.... 

I finally got Ike. +Def/-Spd. It's a bummer he's -Spd, but it doesn't seem like he had an excellent spd to begin with, and some extra bulk from +Def is nice. 

So I decided to trow all of my 91 orbs at this banner until I got an Ike.

I got a +atk -res Ike on my final pull (now I only have 2 orbs left)...

Still quite happy, even with all the people getting him on their first pull :dry:.

2 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

After close to ten Pallas, a bunch of Laslows, Eliwoods, Raighs, and Draugs.... 

I finally got Ike. +Def/-Spd. It's a bummer he's -Spd, but it doesn't seem like he had an excellent spd to begin with, and some extra bulk from +Def is nice. 

35 Defense is brutal. And I think -Spd doesnt hurt that much. In comparision to other swordlords he is slow anyway. And he has Swordbreaker which makes him a good counter to swords, especially with his high def. That def will also help him with greens so even if he gets doubled he should be fine. 

Just now, Nathair said:

35 Defense is brutal. And I think -Spd doesnt hurt that much. In comparision to other swordlords he is slow anyway. And he has Swordbreaker which makes him a good counter to swords, especially with his high def. That def will also help him with greens so even if he gets doubled he should be fine. 

I was thinking of giving him Quick Reposte so he can double a variety of units on defense, especially because he would have the bulk to take hits. 

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

362 orbs later and I have a decent Ike, +def -spd. Definitely not great, but at this point I'll take it. 

+Def looks like it'll be useful in a lot of situations, even if -spd is a bit of a bummer. Congrats on your second Ike!

Just now, hauteclere said:

+Def looks like it'll be useful in a lot of situations, even if -spd is a bit of a bummer. Congrats on your second Ike!

Thanks, I think I'll use the second one as my main, but train em both for that arena defense ?. 

Just now, hauteclere said:

With CYL coming at the end of the summer and a possible RD Ike...full Ike team incoming??

Huh, that would be pretty cool actually. It took me two months to save up those orbs, so if they are spaced out far enough I might give it a try. It kinda makes me hope RD Ike is an axe user, and CYL Ike becomes a blue mage (it could happen ok?) just for that team to be viable. It would definitely be fun to use XD

Dumped ~100 orbs and managed to pull Titania (Neutral) and 2 Ikes (Neutral, and +ATK/-DEF). Having a hard time figuring out which Ike to actively train though. +ATK means heavy blade has more effective targets, but that -DEF means he won't last as long to abuse that.

So I did some summons on the new focus.  This is the only pull that was worth showing:

Screenshot_2017-04-26-09-20.thumb.png.a0fd3a032b1213d497eb05acdc780147.png

My Ike seems to be +RES/-HP, which isn't that good (Since Ike appears to have quite bad resistance), but at least it's not an attack or a speed bane, so I'm fine with it.

Spent 99 of the 126 orbs that I had saved just for Ike, and got not only him, but Soren in the first pull and a Titania in the middle, too :D Ah, also got a 5* Caeda, literally just after I finished leveling a 4* one yesterday. Typical -_-

My Ike seems to be +HP -res, so it's OK, but also according to the wiki, Soren is +HP -atk and Titania +def -atk... Whyyyyyyyyyyy! ;_; I mean, I really shouldn't be complaining since I love them all, but ugh...

Spoiler

TNlYu1x.jpg

I was pretty bummed that they released the Ike banner when my orb stash was relatively low, but that went WAY better than I expected. -hp/+res Ike, which isn't great, but eh, I'm still going to use him. Out of orbs now anyway, hope there's time to build some up before the Celica banner.

Recap my summon:

Spoiler

4* Serra
4* Lachesis
4* Selena
3* Arthur
4* Gwendolyn

And now my brother's summon:

Spoiler

3* Selena
4* Felicia
3* Nino
4* Gwendolyn
3* Subaki

Now I know that my sister's the better summoner.

Also, what do I do with these Gwendolyns?

120 orbs later aaaand I've got Mist from literally the only colourless orb I picked.

Mostly picked Red and Green and one Blue (yay it was 4* Lukas!)

Got quite the collection of heroes I didn't have before though:

5* Kain

5* Leo

4* Marth

2x 4* Chrom

4* Raven

the rest were duplicates. I hope I can have enough orbs to get a Titania before the banner ends^^