Just now, Quintessence said:

Omg guys just got tempted on Hero Fest and this is the result of 20 orbs! @Thor Odinson @MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack

Screenshot_20170428-204338.png

Praise St. Elimine for her blessings! Takumi +Atk -Def, Ryoma +Def -Hp

DAYUM

Bruh.

That's an awesome pull, congrats! Hoshido smiles upon you. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Omg guys just got tempted on Hero Fest and this is the result of 20 orbs! @Thor Odinson @MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack

*Snip*

Praise St. Elimine for her blessings! Takumi +Atk -Def, Ryoma +Def -Hp

DAYUM

;_;

I need orbs, can't color-hunt at the moment.

Nice pulls, though! How many double 5* sessions have you done in the past? I've gotten two personally.

Heh talk about luck

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

;_;

I need orbs, can't color-hunt at the moment.

Nice pulls, though! How many double 5* sessions have you done in the past? I've gotten two personally.

Heh talk about luck

Haha this is my first one!

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Bruh.

That's an awesome pull, congrats! Hoshido smiles upon you. 

Thanks! Turns out I like more nohr than hoshido. it would've been perfect if the blue orb was azura but I can't complain! I can't help but admire Kita Senri's designs! Karel, Cecilia and Ryoma all look awesome!

So, I Pulled trying to get Ryoma and Azura.  Here's my results for today.

I got two -Atk 5* today. @Arcanite @Anacybele @MaskedAmpharos @MrSmokestack

Tamuki

Clair

I also got...

Ryoma -Def, +Res

Azura -HP, +Def

Only half -Atk, but the two I wanted have non-detrimental natures, so I'll take it.

With the freebie Orbs we get, I might go back to fishing for a better Soren, but that 8% 5* chance is tempting.  Sorry Soren, I really want to make you good.  I really hope you're available as a 4* after this banner, because I wouldn't mind promoting you.  My gut tells me he'll stay at 5*, but I can dream.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Rezzy Oh hey our Ryomas have the same nature :D

I'm glad your Ryoma and Azura turned out alright (RIP Tamuki and Clair)

Takumi could be Close Counter fodder, but I'd hate to burn a 5* exclusive for skills, even if he is bad.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Tamuki

Clair

I also got...

Ryoma -Def, +Res

Azura -HP, +Def

Only half -Atk, but the two I wanted have non-detrimental natures, so I'll take it.

With the freebie Orbs we get, I might go back to fishing for a better Soren, but that 8% 5* chance is tempting.  Sorry Soren, I really want to make you good.  I really hope you're available as a 4* after this banner, because I wouldn't mind promoting you.  My gut tells me he'll stay at 5*, but I can dream.

Two more?

Are you kidding?

You're not lying, right?

This just seems so bizarre to me O.O

At Least Azura isn't that bad! Congrats!

Spoiler

I'm sure by now you've spent over 150 bucks on this game...

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Tamuki

Clair

I also got...

Ryoma -Def, +Res

Azura -HP, +Def

Man, wow. xP This is still nuts though, Rezzy. Your Azura is the opposite of mine though, lol. I got +HP, -Def for her.

@Rezzy, nice pulls!

To put some perspective on it though, 8% rate is pretty much the same as if you rolled 4 times without a 5* on a regular focus. How many orbs did you spend? I've spent only 20 so far, but luckily I didn't spend any for Ike considering all those orbs are heading here now.

Looking to get either Takumi or Hector before it ends! Hopefully they'll be bonus units for the next rotation, I really want to save my feathers for Xander.

wow! 44 orbs into the HeroFest banner and all I have to show for it other than dupes is a new 3* Arthur (Lancebreaker fodder), 3 3* florinas, a 4* Lucius and a 4* -Spd+Res Eliwood (among other common dupes like more 3* wendy/oboro/gunter/subaki)

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

(among other common dupes like more 3* wendy/oboro/gunter/subaki)

"common" and "Oboro" don't go in the same parenthetical statement

wow! 44 orbs into the HeroFest banner and all I have to show for it other than dupes is a new 3* Arthur (Lancebreaker fodder), 3 3* florinas, a 4* Lucius and a 4* -Spd+Res Eliwood

Yeah that's pretty bad dude

Oh well! At least now you have Darting Blow for days!

Edited by Arcanite

wow! 44 orbs into the HeroFest banner and all I have to show for it other than dupes is a new 3* Arthur (Lancebreaker fodder), 3 3* florinas, a 4* Lucius and a 4* -Spd+Res Eliwood (among other common dupes like more 3* wendy/oboro/gunter/subaki)

>Be me

>3 Colorless 2 Green

>yiss Hector and Takumi ezpz

>Last green is Sheena

>"ok I still have 3 colorless to burn, should be fine"

>Last colorless is Gordin

Oh well, it was just 20 orbs. Maybe my luck will turn around?

I still need to pull blue for Shanna's though. Hmm.

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Two more?

Are you kidding?

You're not lying, right?

This just seems so bizarre to me O.O

At Least Azura isn't that bad! Congrats!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm sure by now you've spent over 150 bucks on this game...

Reveal hidden contents

I wish I was kidding...

Yeah, I splurged on buying Orbs for this and the Tellius Banner, but I had actually hadn't really whaled out since I chain pulled for Leo.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, wow. xP This is still nuts though, Rezzy. Your Azura is the opposite of mine though, lol. I got +HP, -Def for her.

The curse is strong.  Unless they do another Tellius Banner right after this one, I think I'll be good for a while, though.

5 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Rezzy, nice pulls!

To put some perspective on it though, 8% rate is pretty much the same as if you rolled 4 times without a 5* on a regular focus. How many orbs did you spend? I've spent only 20 so far, but luckily I didn't spend any for Ike considering all those orbs are heading here now.

Looking to get either Takumi or Hector before it ends! Hopefully they'll be bonus units for the next rotation, I really want to save my feathers for Xander.

Like 100 Orbs.  The past two days I've been really lucky getting 5*, they've just mostly been -Atk.

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

I hope your luck turns around.  I've had my dry spells, but I seem to be on a roll, lately.

Well, as promised, here is the result of a day of whaling. Paging the regulars @Elieson  @Arcanite @Rezzy @Anacybele @MaskedAmpharos @Quintessence @MrSmokestack

First pulls done in the PoR banner:

Pulls #38 and #39:

Spoiler

mqhOEGv.jpg

LGsOhQv.jpg

Not even worth commenting on. Hinata's new, but that's it.

Pull #40 (+1):

Spoiler

vALKhUS.jpg

Not bad. At least a good source of skill and feathers. But for the next pull I'm at 8.5% and still no fivers.

Next pull gave me one Green and four Blues. ON THE PoR BANNER. Well, I pulled only the green one, and...

FJzyaeX.jpg

Dr2uV3g.jpg

Nope, Ike's not here, but go hang out with Nino. She's looking for another green mage she look up to as a big brother.

Also, thank you, Soren for allowing me to finally stop pulling on this banner.

Oh, and Soren is +Def / -HP. I guess that might as well be neutral.

Now to focus on the Hero Fest Banner:

Pull #41, #42 and #43:

Spoiler

OZwhxg9.jpg

KE9nm0S.jpg

FqrrWzj.jpg

Not much too see here. Just more feathers and skill fodder.

Pull #44:

Spoiler

KW3bEJS.jpg

Woah, where did that Ogma come from? Still, much appreciated, and finally Lilina! And Jakob's cool too, I guess.

Also, Ogma is +HP / -Res, which is fine since his Resistance sucks anyway.

Pull #45:

Spoiler

ICi3vOa.jpg

Lobster King! Also my first Neutral 5*!

You may have noticed I barely got any Blues since I switched to the Hero Fest Banner, which sucked since Azura was the one I wanted the most. Now, the next pull gave me two Greens, and one of each Red, Blue and Colorless. I saved the Blue one for last, and what happened?

Watch Pull #46 to see the results. The last pull! For now...

Spoiler

kZtZhIt.jpg

CeZXMdv.jpg

Our lovely Lady of the Lake decided to show up at the very end of the session. I guess the reason she arrived late is because she was affected by the Rezzy curse, as she is +Res / -Atk, but since she is mainly a Support unit, it's not too much of a problem.

And that's it. No more whaling for me for a while, until maybe Micaiah shows up. Which will probably be two banners from now since the next one will likely be SoV Part 2.

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

Well, as promised, here is the result of a day of whaling. Paging the regulars @Elieson  @Arcanite @Rezzy @Anacybele @MaskedAmpharos @Quintessence @MrSmokestack

Pulls #38 and #39:

Reveal hidden contents

mqhOEGv.jpg

LGsOhQv.jpg

Pull #40 (+1):

Reveal hidden contents

vALKhUS.jpg

Not bad. At least a good source of skill and feathers. But for the next pull I'm at 8.5% and still no fivers.

Next pull gave me one Green and four Blues. ON THE PoR BANNER. Well, I pulled only the green one, and...

FJzyaeX.jpg

Dr2uV3g.jpg

Nope, Ike's not here, but go hang out with Nino. She's looking for another green mage she look up to as a big brother.

Pull #41, #42 and #43:

Reveal hidden contents

OZwhxg9.jpg

KE9nm0S.jpg

FqrrWzj.jpg

Pull #44:

Reveal hidden contents

KW3bEJS.jpg

Woah, where did that Ogma come from? Still, much appreciated, and finally Lilina! And Jakob's cool too, I guess.

Pull #45:

Reveal hidden contents

ICi3vOa.jpg

You may have noticed I barely got any Blues since I switched to the Hero Fest Banner, which sucked since Azura was the one I wanted the most. Now, the next pull gave me two Greens, and one of each Red, Blue and Colorless. I saved the Blue one for last, and what happened?

Reveal hidden contents

kZtZhIt.jpg

CeZXMdv.jpg

Our lovely Lady of the Lake decided to show up at the very end of the session. I guess the reason she arrived late is because she was affected by the Rezzy curse, as she is +Res / -Atk, but since she is mainly a Support unit, it's not too much of a problem.

And that's it. No more whaling for me for a while, until maybe Micaiah shows up. Which will probably be two banners from now since the next one will likely be SoV Part 2.

Congratulations on your Ryoma and Azura :D

And yeah, Celica's banner is most likely next, but at this point I don't know if I should even continue trying to predict banners lmao

@Jave, nice pulls!

My first neutral 5* was a Lyn, now that you mention it. I'm not too keen on pulling for Azura since I have Ninian already, and my current Ryoma is great at +Spd -HP, but Hector fills my still-vacant axe niche quite nicely.

Every post here brings me closer to full-on whaling. What am I to do?

R̶e̶g̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶

Wow, lots of pulls there, @Jave. Nice stuff! Hopefully I get myself a Ryoma before the Hero Fest banner ends too.

Also, if you think that session with four blue and one green was annoying, get this: When I was pulling for Ryoma and/or Azura, one of the sessions was four colorless and one green. Yeah. >.> Remember, Ryoma and Azura are red and blue. What are the chances?

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

You called us all here to see your amazing pulls eh?

I wish I had orbs to waste like that ;):

Congrats btw! Maybe you can use Ogma as brave sword fodder on Zephiel since you probably won't use him :)

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Congrats btw! Maybe you can use Ogma as brave sword fodder on Zephiel since you probably won't use him :)

That's funny.

Except it's not.

Most of his combat happens on enemy phase, where he wants the extra Mt from Eckesachs.

@Jave

Edited by MrSmokestack

@Jave whao those were some intense pull, a lot of good skill units like Matthew, Setsuna, Hawkeye. Congratulations on Ryoma and Azura! Kinda felt a bit off that Azura is "Señora del Lago" instead of "Dama del Lago"; I don't think señora is quite appropriate for Azura

Also @BANRYU 4☆ booobs NOOOO. I kinda feel DA RAEG when 4/5☆ heroes appear on their 4☆ version, like how I've gotten 4 chroms and 4 robins, and then maria, sakura, corrin, roy, marth and seliph and peri

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Also @BANRYU 4☆ booobs NOOOO. I kinda feel DA RAEG when 4/5☆ heroes appear on their 4☆ version, like how I've gotten 4 chroms and 4 robins, and then maria, sakura, corrin, roy, marth and seliph and peri

It's cool man, I'll take it =w= Better than nothin'. I'll use her for now and if I wind up getting her 5* version some time in the future (happened with Tharja and Raven both so far lol), I can always use her for Draco Aura fodder or merge material xD

22 minutes ago, Jave said:

Pulls #38 and #39:

Hide contents

mqhOEGv.jpg

LGsOhQv.jpg

Pull #40 (+1):

Hide contents

vALKhUS.jpg

FJzyaeX.jpg

Dr2uV3g.jpg

Pull #41, #42 and #43:

Hide contents

OZwhxg9.jpg

KE9nm0S.jpg

FqrrWzj.jpg

Pull #44:

Hide contents

KW3bEJS.jpg

Pull #45:

Hide contents

ICi3vOa.jpg

Hide contents

kZtZhIt.jpg

CeZXMdv.jpg

Congrats on your Pulls, especially your -Atk Azura.

I got a 5* Ogma yesterday, too.  I guess he thinks he's supposed to be a Focus unit.

I'm jellier than strawberries at your not -Atk Soren.

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You called us all here to see your amazing pulls eh?

I wish I had orbs to waste like that ;):

Join the Dark Side!