2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If we get Speedo Oliver, I'd definitely have to buy some Orbs for that.

Why? Why would you? I need to go to bed and this is the image now in my head? 

For shame -.-

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Its only a shame if its a bad image heh

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If we get Speedo Oliver, I'd definitely have to buy some Orbs for that.

My most recent Pull, The amount of Orbs available today was a nice surprise.  Like 22?

3* Felicia

4* Hinata

4* Stahl

3* Nino

4* Donnel

I didn't even bother checking the Natures, Hinata is nice for Fury, I've got a Nino I promoted to 5*, Stahl I already leveled for the quests, Donnel is a pothead, Felicia burned my dinner.

After all those 5 stars you pulled, seeing this is somewhat disappointing. I'm always half-expecting for you to have 1 or 2 five stars pulled whenever I see you comment on here lol

Congrats on that delicious Fury food. I need some myself. Make sure you don't let Felicia get her hands on it though. She might somehow send Hinata home. Got to love a klutz, you know?

Edited by Arcanite

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Its only a shame if its a bad image heh

After all those 5 stars you pulled, seeing this is somewhat disappointing. I'm always half-expecting for you to have 1 or 2 five stars pulled whenever I see you comment on here lol

Congrats on that delicious Fury food. I need some myself. Make sure you don't let Felicia get her hands on it though. She might somehow send Hinata home. Got to love a klutz, you know?

We'll see.  I might get another Chance to Pull before this is all over.  To think I used to make fun of my mom for buying scratch-off lottery tickets all the time.  I think I've become my mother.

Since I've now gotten all 8 of the currently available Focus characters, I'm not compelled to keep trying, (apart from a non-Atk Soren), but I'm just so hyped from my string of good luck, I want to see how far I can take it.

I wish I could get a 4* Lonky to give Ryoma Vantage.  I'll probably break down and promote one of my 3*s.

26 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

For shame -.-

Put him on your Defense Team, and just see how many people surrender.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Put him on your Defense Team, and just see how many people surrender.

...That is a fiendishly devious idea. I know I'd rather surrender than fight him xD At least, not without turning off all animations!

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

Do you still remember what eclipse told you? Or have you reverted?

What are you talking about? Other people in here call some of their pulls garbage too. Why am I not allowed to? Can you please stop criticizing near EVERYTHING I say, please?

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We'll see.  I might get another Chance to Pull before this is all over.  To think I used to make fun of my mom for buying scratch-off lottery tickets all the time.  I think I've become my mother.

Relevant

12 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wish I could get a 4* Lonky to give Ryoma Vantage.  I'll probably break down and promote one of my 3*s.

So you have a 3 star Lon'Puke and you won't promote the poor kid so he can go home for 2,000 feathers? After you pulled ALL EIGHT of the focus characters in addition to a few fringe 5 stars? You don't think that's a little stingy? You sound like my mom to be honest

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Relevant

So you have a 3 star Lon'Puke and you won't promote the poor kid so he can go home for 2,000 feathers? After you pulled ALL EIGHT of the focus characters in addition to a few fringe 5 stars? You don't think that's a little stingy? You sound like my mom to be honest

Oh yes, not having 4* Lonky is very first world problem.  I tend to be somewhat parsimonious with my Feathers, though.  So far, I've promoted Nino, Sharena, and Est to 5*.

Maybe I am your mom.  Leo has been stealing my tablet lately.

41 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What are you talking about? Other people in here call some of their pulls garbage too. Why am I not allowed to? Can you please stop criticizing near EVERYTHING I say, please?

First results showing a search of this topic show you, and two others. Those of which are nitpicky, childish people.

Do you want to be grouped with them?

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

First results showing a search of this topic show you, and two others. Those of which are nitpicky, childish people.

Do you want to be grouped with them?

I wouldn't call people names if I were you. It could be seen as flaming.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I wouldn't call people names if I were you. It could be seen as flaming.

Let a mod warn me if need be. You don't get to decide that.

Calling your pulls garbage despite understandable disappointment spending money displays negativity that shows little understanding of a gacha game or the necessity to distance one's self emotionally when gambling.

As a person from Las Vegas, I've seen people react emotionally to gambling disappointment time and again.

Those two who posted like that aren't childish as people. But reacting like you all did that and blaming the game is arguably childish for not pulling things you want over a 5% roll. Each unit has value. Bad nature or not. Skill fodder or not. It shows a lack of understanding of the game itself to call a unit garbage.

Even Donny, who is arguably garbage in Lunatic+ in his game is pretty much a key free unit to F2P GHB players.

Edited by shadowofchaos

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Let a mod warn me if need be. You don't get to decide that.

Calling your pulls garbage despite understandable disappointment spending money displays negativity that shows little understanding of a gacha game or the necessity to distance one's self emotionally when gambling.

As a person from Las Vegas, I've seen people react emotionally to gambling disappointment time and again.

Those two who posted like that aren't childish as people. But reacting like you all did that and blaming the game is arguably childish for not pulling things you want over a 5% roll. Each unit has value. Bad nature or not. Skill fodder or not.

"Those people aren't childish to call a pull garbage, but you are just because." This is all I see your argument as. And I was never blaming the game. That's very silly and I certainly do not blame the game. I blame weird/bad luck and that is all.

Those May quests were worth it because I JUST PULLED RYOMA AND ELDIGAN

Ryoma Atk+/Res- and Eldigan Atk+/Spd-

Would post a picture of it but apparently I don't have enough space for another attachment. Is there a way for me to get rid of the old ones?

Finally got the picture, thanks for the info guys!

Edited by KongDude88

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I just bought another full pull though (but I'm not spending anymore money today), so let's see what it gets me...

...And nothing but garbage.

Doesn't sound like you're blaming luck here.

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

"Those people aren't childish to call a pull garbage, but you are just because." This is all I see your argument as. And I was never blaming the game. That's very silly and I certainly do not blame the game. I blame weird/bad luck and that is all.

Simplying people's arguments is childish in and of itself.

There isn't much reason to get frustrated at bad bouts of luck. It either happens or doesn't happen. Yes, it seems like a natural response to react negatively when something doesn't go right, but when it comes to gacha or other gambling , sometimes you have to be willing to walk away like @shadowofchaos mentioned. Some can do it easier than others. Not everyone handles the impulse the same way.

EDIT: @KongDude88 you can click on your username and choose "Attachments" then you can jump to posts that have used those attached files. Edit the post and delete them.

You don't have to do this, but for next time getting an imgur might be a good idea, especially if you want to make more screen pulls in the future.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 minute ago, KongDude88 said:

Would post a picture of it but apparently I don't have enough space for another attachment. Is there a way for me to get rid of the old ones?

Go to "My attachments" and delete your old attachments in each post that is there to free up space!

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

Doesn't sound like you're blaming luck here.

Simplying people's arguments is childish in and of itself.

There isn't much reason to get frustrated at bad bouts of luck. It either happens or doesn't happen. Yes, it seems like a natural reponse to react negatively when something doesn't go right, but when it comes to gacha or other gambling , sometimes you have to be willing to walk away like @shadowofchaos mentioned. Some can do it easier than others. Not everyone handles the impulse the same way.

I didn't say I blamed the game either though. And I still was blaming luck.

And I'm not the only one here who "simplifies" arguments either and they don't get called out. I constantly get called out for saying things that other people here have said without anyone batting an eye and I'm really tired of it. I want people to stop singling me out right now. If what I'm doing isn't right, fine, I'll try not to do it again, but don't let other people get away with the same stuff then.

Also, I feel like you're basically saying it's bad to feel disappointed. People are allowed to be disappointed at some crappy luck.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

EDIT: @KongDude88 you can click on your username and choose "Attachments" then you can jump to posts that have used those attached files. Edit the post and delete them.

You don't have to do this, but for next time getting an imgur might be a good idea, especially if you want to make more screen pulls in the future.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Go to "My attachments" and delete your old attachments in each post that is there to free up space!

Alright, thanks for the info!

6 minutes ago, KongDude88 said:

Those May quests were worth it because I JUST PULLED RYOMA AND ELDIGAN

Ryoma Atk+/Res- and Eldigan Atk+/Spd-

I'd be jelly, but Xander coming soon.

: D

(Also, link to imgur rather than uploading. Just copy the imgur blink, no markup, and paste it, the forum takes care of the rest.)

I have a feeling Ana always sees me as some sort of antagonist.

Akin to the Demon Lords of many fantasy settings of Japanese origin.

The truth is, I'm only a reality check. Regardless of whether you want to hear it or not.

The same way a 5% of 20 rolls is an average of 1. Chances are, with those 100 orbs, you could very well not end up with any 5 stars at all, not to mention the one you want.

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I have a feeling Ana always sees me as some sort of antagonist.

I only see you as someone that likes to target me and not anyone else. I call a pull garbage, and you immediately criticize me. Others did so, but you didn't suddenly quote them and criticize them. In fact, nobody did.

I wanted to start listening to you more and get along with you better. I really did. Because you do sometimes bring up good points and I've learned some things from you, whether it's on Heroes or something else FE-related. But you're making it hard.

And yes, that's a possibility. But when you consistently have bad luck like that, it's fine to be disappointed.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And I'm not the only one here who "simplifies" arguments either and they don't get called out. I constantly get called out for saying things that other people here have said without anyone batting an eye and I'm really tired of it. I want people to stop singling me out right now. If what I'm doing isn't right, fine, I'll try not to do it again, but don't let other people get away with the same stuff then.

Also, I feel like you're basically saying it's bad to feel disappointed. People are allowed to be disappointed at some crappy luck.

"If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you jump with them too?"

Hopefully, the answer is no.

I won't ask for names, but if you feel you're being treated wrongly, simply walking away like I said is the most mature course of action you can take. Don't let other people bother you.

I didn't say it's wrong to feel disappointed. What I did say was that disappointment should be proportional to whatever wrong came along your way. Being upset about getting bad gacha roll, or even consecutive rolls, isn't quite the same as getting your car rear-ended or getting laid off through no fault of your own.

I think some people look at your posts and percieve you as overreacting to something that is otherwise hardly going to affect your life in the grand scheme of things. That may not be the impression you intended to put across, but others will still respond accordingly.

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

"If your friends jumped off a cliff, would you jump with them too?"

Hopefully, the answer is no.

I won't ask for names, but if you feel you're being treated wrongly, simply walking away like I said is the most mature course of action you can take. Don't let other people bother you.

I didn't say it's wrong to feel disappointed. What I did say was that disappointment should be proportional to whatever wrong came along your way. Being upset about getting bad gacha roll, or even consecutive rolls, isn't quite the same as getting your car rear-ended or getting laid off through no fault of your own.

I think some people look at your posts and percieve you as overreacting to something that is otherwise hardly going to affect your life in the grand scheme of things. That may not be the impression you intended to put across, but others will still respond accordingly.

Of course it's no. xP

If I'm overreacting, I apologize, I never meant to do that. It IS just a game and I did at least get Ike and Ephraim. I'm not so upset that I'm crying or anything. xP