• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

Finally got Sanaki! Only took me 3 orbs and she's +att/-res.

Bow before the Empress of Begnion!
Ehehe, congratulations, mate. Take care of her well.

So, with the mage banners up, I thought I'd try to pull for Tharja. I had about 70 orbs saved up, I like her well enough, and I could really use another mage or two on my team. My luck has been awful recently... I think it's been about 200 orbs worth since I last got a 5-star, or even much worthwhile at lower rarities, so I tried not to get my hopes up.

My first summoning session had a single red orb, so I picked that, thinking I'd just back out after and hope for better luck next time. And...

Spoiler

x5hRN2C.png

I am now complete.

Really, Caeda, I spent every orb I had on the Navarre banner trying to get you and came up with nothing. But I really can't complain. +Spd -Res, which doesn't seem bad, even if she really needs attack. Now I can finally make a proper flier team, and Fortify Fliers is going to make my (Gronnblade) Spring Camilla absolutely ridiculous.

Spent 110 orbs on the Hero Fest just before it ended.

Spent real $ on the game for the first time ($60), totally worth it! For a game I've played so much in the past 3 months, I think $60 is a fair amount... about what a brand new game would cost.

Hector (+Atk, -Res)

Eldigan (neutral)

Two Ninos (+Spd, -Res and +Res, -ATk)

Lon'qu to give Hector Vantage

SO HAPPY!!!

UQFfGlK.png

Total summoning results, everything past Xander was today:

Spoiler

MFwmzyj.png

decided to just do one selective yolo pull for mages bc i want julia and i want raudrblade+ for leo. I didn't get raudrblade+ for leo but I did get Julia.

-atk +res. the -atk isn't pretty but hey she has high base atk anyway and that walls reinhardt pretty well I can work with that

21 minutes ago, Lyrai said:

Bow before the Empress of Begnion!
Ehehe, congratulations, mate. Take care of her well.

Thanks man, I didn't get her last time (won't tell you how many orbs I used!) so I'm pretty happy I got her this time.

25 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

So, with the mage banners up, I thought I'd try to pull for Tharja. I had about 70 orbs saved up, I like her well enough, and I could really use another mage or two on my team. My luck has been awful recently... I think it's been about 200 orbs worth since I last got a 5-star, or even much worthwhile at lower rarities, so I tried not to get my hopes up.

My first summoning session had a single red orb, so I picked that, thinking I'd just back out after and hope for better luck next time. And...

Reveal hidden contents

x5hRN2C.png

I am now complete.

Really, Caeda, I spent every orb I had on the Navarre banner trying to get you and came up with nothing. But I really can't complain. +Spd -Res, which doesn't seem bad, even if she really needs attack. Now I can finally make a proper flier team, and Fortify Fliers is going to make my (Gronnblade) Spring Camilla absolutely ridiculous.

+Spd is pretty good for Caeda since, unlike Setsuna, she can actually deal damage with her specials if you quad-hit something. (This is due to Caeda having actual Res, even after the -Res bane. With just a Brave Sword+ and Glacies inheritance you're only looking at 45 wins vs. =IV, pre-inheritance enemies, but after a Hone Flier the number pops way up to 91. L&D is slightly better, but Caeda has Darting Blow already so there's no need to dump 20k feathers into it, given that Brave Sword+ is already so pricey.)

Edit: Note that 40 base Spd and Darting Blow is beyond ridiculous overkill speed without a Brave Weapon, so get a brave on her, even if it's just a regular brave sword, to speed her Glacies activation.

Edited by DehNutCase

Spent some orbs on the female mages' banner. It keeps teasing me with the number of blue and green orbs; didn't get any focus characters.

Unlocked Camilla's summoning movie; the Camilla is 4-star +Res/-HP.

Sent a 4* +Spd/-Atk Est home.

Upgraded some units though:

Got Death Blow 2 on Reinhardt from an extra Hawkeye.

Got Moonbow on Lyn from an extra Odin.

Got Gronnraven on female Robin from an extra Cecilia.

Edited by Roflolxp54

On 5/5/2017 at 3:54 PM, Arcanite said:

You are one of the fellow members of the free to play club, right?

It seems we've both got something good on this one XD. Congrats!

Yes! haha I'm always impressed by the positivity and optimism of fellow club members :D And congrats to you as well!

Did another pull, received another 3* Gunter, 3* Hana, 3* Adult Tiki. 

So the female mages banner started, and as a devoted follower of the one and only Empress of Grannvale, I started pulling for Julia.

Pull 1: 2 red, 2 green, 1 blue — 4⋆ Sheena (new!) (26→21), 3⋆ Cecilia (21→17).
Pull 2: 2 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 grey — 4⋆ Gunter (17→12).
Pull 3: 2 red, 3 green — 4⋆ Frederick (12→7) and 3⋆ Frederick (7→3).
Was short one orb from checking out that last green… there might have been Julia inside! Or it could've been another Cecilia. Welp.

Assets and flaws of the gang:

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Sheena A +Def −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Res
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Gunter C +HP −Atk
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Def −Spd
⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Spd −Atk

…Ouch. Luna fodder! Hone Cavalry fodder! Cecilia! (at the moment, I own 6 Fredericks, 7 Cecilias, and 4 Gunters)

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

So the female mages banner started, and as a devoted follower of the one and only Empress of Grannvale, I started pulling for Julia.

Pull 1: 2 red, 2 green, 1 blue — 4⋆ Sheena (new!) (26→21), 3⋆ Cecilia (21→17).
Pull 2: 2 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 grey — 4⋆ Gunter (17→12).
Pull 3: 2 red, 3 green — 4⋆ Frederick (12→7) and 3⋆ Frederick (7→3).
Was short one orb from checking out that last green… there might have been Julia inside! Or it could'be been another Cecilia. Welp.

Assets and flaws of the gang:

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Sheena A +Def −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Cecilia C +HP −Res
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Gunter C +HP −Atk
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Def −Spd
⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Spd −Atk

…Ouch. Luna fodder! Hone Cavalry fodder! Cecilia! (at the moment, I own 6 Fredericks, 7 Cecilias, and 4 Gunters)

I checked for you, it was a Julia. +Spd, too.

So. I spent 22 orbs. The first pull was 1 red and 3 blues. All 3 stars. Nothing of note apart from a sheena and corrin.

5 orbs left. Summon again. 1 red, 2 blues, 2 greens. I pick the red and get...Screenshot_20170508-113326.thumb.png.6ef40c32677955a37b0bde6dc123e1bc.png

+Atk, -spd...Life is good.

3 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

+Spd is pretty good for Caeda since, unlike Setsuna, she can actually deal damage with her specials if you quad-hit something.

I ran the calculator, and if you slap on Luna onto the Brave Bow build, +Spd Setsuna actually has more wins than +Atk Setsuna, but only by like, two.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Well it took ~200 orbs pulling Green as possible, but Julia (-Hp/+Res) finally decided to show up. Despite Red being the backup color to pull on this banner (and for Fury/G Tomebreaker), managed to get 5* Sakura, and +Spd/-Hp Linde (basically the game telling me to not drop Linde and invest the 20k for Blarblade already. Dat 43 spd at +1). And also 5* Raven, who is +Atk/-Hp so he might get some use. 

Stash is at 214 with a few tower quests to go.

Edited by XeKr

Well... it's official. I've lost all willpower. I'm now at 2 orbs.

Spoiler

3* Cherche
4* Hinata
4* Tharja
4* Lilina
3* Palla
3* Selena
4* Raven
4* Frederick
3* Hinata
4* Corrin (M)
3* Tiki (A)
4* Corrin (M)
4* Marth
3* Olivia
4* Caeda
3* Arthur
3* Lon'qu

Time to consider how to fodder... and also whether I can sacrifice a Tharja to Lilina. Plan if I got 5* Tharja instead of 5* Sanaki (the goal) was to sacrifice her to a Lilina if I managed to summon her.

I tried rolling for the Tharja banner...got Hinata. 

Left and no red orbs in the next summoning session. I went for green to try to get Julia and...I got my seventh Nino. 

I'll just pretend this banner never existed and save up for the Celica banner next week. 

Got three blues and two greys.

Even though I need a good red mage another, better, Linde would be welcome as well. Well...

Didnt pull the grey ones. Will save up for another full summoning.

Worst thing: I have no idea what to do with these units but to send them home...

Screenshot_2017-05-08-15-57-19.png

Edited by Jedrus Lilac

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Well... it's official. I've lost all willpower. I'm now at 2 orbs.

Hide contents

3* Cherche
4* Hinata
4* Tharja
4* Lilina
3* Palla
3* Selena
4* Raven
4* Frederick
3* Hinata
4* Corrin (M)
3* Tiki (A)
4* Corrin (M)
4* Marth
3* Olivia
4* Caeda
3* Arthur
3* Lon'qu

Time to consider how to fodder... and also whether I can sacrifice a Tharja to Lilina. Plan if I got 5* Tharja instead of 5* Sanaki (the goal) was to sacrifice her to a Lilina if I managed to summon her.

So you're the one stealing all the male Corrins v.v I'll swap my Lilina luck for your Corrin luck! Red mages seem to love me... I've pulled all of them now >.<

1 minute ago, Soul~! said:

When you want another Sanaki and this happens )<

wtf.png

Aww I wish my pulls were like that! Ive been pulling for Tharja but i got a couple of Sanaki instead lol, and with bad nature's nonetheless.