• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah help I managed to pull a Neutral Genny. I was surely decided to feed her to Lucius once I get a copy... but then I heard her voice and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard and now I'm torn on whether to let her go or not but Lucius is still the most precious creature in the whole world! 

Spoiler

Halp. :>_<: Opinions? 

Just now, Lucıůs said:

Ah help I managed to pull a Neutral Genny. I was surely decided to feed her to Lucius once I get a copy... but then I heard her voice and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard and now I'm torn on whether to let her go or not but Lucius is still the most precious creature in the whole world! 

Reveal hidden contents

Halp. :>_<: Opinions? 

You should hold onto the one you have until you pull a second one. And then use the one with the worse nature for skill inheritance for Lucius.

Even with my recent acquisition of Sanaki, I am still woefully lacking in mages, so I would have to be a fool to pass up on this magic-heavy banner.

Round 39 Pulls

Spoiler

Round 39 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Hinata [+Def, -HP] || 3* Olivia [+Res, -Atk] || 4* Oboro [+HP, -Def] || 3* Beruka [+Spd, -HP] || 4* Effie [+HP, -Spd]

Eh, I'll take this. A second Effie is the main highlight of this pull.  I'm not 100% sure on this, but this Effie seems a little better than the +Def, -Res one I currently rock with, so it might be worth training her up.  The rest are slightly less useful; Although this Olivia initially looked promising, +HP is simply a better boon for defensive Olivia.  Likewise, Beruka is too slow to really take advantage of +Spd, and Oboro/Hinata don't particularly like having their defenses compromised.

Round 40 Pulls

Spoiler

Round 40 [Rite of Shadows]: 4* Maria [+Def, -Atk] || 3* Matthew [+Def, -HP] || 3* Gordin [+Def, -HP] || 3* Corrin-F [+Def, -HP] || 3* Shanna [+Atk, -Def]

This one is a little less exciting, but Maria (this is a significant step-up from my +Atk variant) and Shanna (her Attack isn't anything to write home about, but this absolutely blows my other variants out of the water) at least have the potential.  Gordin seems the best out of the +Def, -HP gain, but none of them honestly seem to be particularly useful.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_179.thumb.jpg.18be7f47992086904500e514ffdd187c.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_17d.thumb.jpg.c26fc27a1fb4d5d491cb427d0a2797a7.jpg

Although Rite of Shadows has been a bust thus far, I decided to 5 star these lovely ladies (Corrin-F is +Spd, -Res and Nino is +Atk, -Res) to help take my mind off of things.  Hopefully the voting gauntlet orbs will be a little more helpful.

Edited by red-and-soulless
Due to reaching my attachment limit, all the pretty summoning pictures will be stored here: http://imgur.com/a/Ftyat

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You should hold onto the one you have until you pull a second one. And then use the one with the worse nature for skill inheritance for Lucius.

Okay, though I absolutely hope to pull a second one since my luck has been untrusty these past few days.

Though I have to be honest-- I pulled this Genny from the 5 free orbs earlier. Now the Gods shall forsake me again for the next 7 days or so. :(:

Will we still get free orbs from the Gauntlet?

So after getting up to 4% on the mage banner and not pulling anything - - - - also not having pulled a 5 star since the Spring Banner (and having spent ~260 orbs over 3 banners), it turns out Heroes was just testing me . . .

because Celica came home!

Except she's -SPD/+RES but alas, I'm just stoked I made a 5* pull since it's been so long, and that I got it on my first and only pull on this banner (thanks for the free 5 orbs~).

CELICA CAME HOME.jpg

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The more Faye for Alm, the more Celica for Sharena! All according to keikaku.

Praise @Rezzy for letting me off the hook!

But if you get Faye's level 40 convo, she switches targets.

32 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I seriously need to shake off the @Rezzy curse. I just pulled a second Celica, and she's [+Spd, -Atk] again. Geez, game.

Hey, maybe the other 8 you pull with have good natures.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hey, maybe the other 8 you pull with have good natures.

On average, I only get 3 of each focus character before I run out of money. It might even be lower for this banner because they're spread out evenly over all 4 colors.

Unless your name is Soren. I don't know why I have so many of him.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

On average, I only get 3 of each focus character before I run out of money. It might even be lower for this banner because they're spread out evenly over all 4 colors.

Unless your name is Soren. I don't know why I have so many of him.

You do full pulls every time?

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You do full pulls every time?

If there are things I want from every color, yes. This banner has the unfortunate situation where there is a focus unit in every color meaning I'm stuck doing full pulls until I get at least 1 of each character. (I'll probably drop green after I pull a Boey or two since there's nothing I need extras of him for.)

EDIT: You know, game, when you keep giving me duplicates with the exact same goddamn nature, it defeats the entire purpose of pulling for duplicates. Not only are my two Celicas both [+Spd, -Atk], now both of my Maes are are [+HP, -Spd]. Wtf, game.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Did a YOLO pull on the female mages banner before it disappeared and I got the one how I wanted on the first orb! (well after a failed summon on the banner's first day)

18578854_10155332671807258_2000908614_n.18579338_10155332671917258_612766605_n.j

I mean she's -Atk/+Res though unfortunately, but at least I finally have her!

Maybe I'll have to put Iceberg and Threaten Res on her to actually do damage :/

RNG stands for Rezzy Nature Generator.  Sadly, Rezzy is a vengeful God at times.

I see we got 5 free Orbs today, but with no clear return of the daily 2 any time soon, I'm even more wanting to horse mine now.  All the -Atks lately must be because I'm salty about no daily Orbs.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I see we got 5 free Orbs today, but with no clear return of the daily 2 any time soon, I'm even more wanting to horse mine now.  All the -Atks lately must be because I'm salty about no daily Orbs.

THAT'S PROBABLY WHY I JUST PULLED A -ATK FIVE STAR FAE JUST NOW

BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE

THIS IS MY FIRST FAE EVER

AND NOW I HAVE RENEWAL FODDER

Spoiler

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST BANNER I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THREE 5 STAR UNITS!??!?!

ITS A MIRACLE

MY SACRIFICES HAVE PAID OFF

THANK YOU REZZY! THANK YOU SHARENA! THANK YOU SOYSOY! THANK YOU OBORO!

Well now that I think about it, it seems I have no luck in blue 5 star summons.

First was -Atk Hinoka. Then -Atk Reinhardt on my other account. Now -Atk Linde.

Add in a -Spd Catria to the mix, it seems the only good blue I had is a +Atk Abel. (and a decent Peri which is pretty okay against the Celica Lunatic missions surprisingly)

@Arcanite: Congrats! What are the other 2 stars :O

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Note the order. Sharena before Oboro, ergo Sharena superior.
Q. E. D.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

THAT'S PROBABLY WHY I JUST PULLED A -ATK FIVE STAR FAE JUST NOW

BUT I DON'T EVEN CARE

THIS IS MY FIRST FAE EVER

AND NOW I HAVE RENEWAL FODDER

Hide contents

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST BANNER I'VE EVER HAD IN MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THREE 5 STAR UNITS!??!?!

ITS A MIRACLE

MY SACRIFICES HAVE PAID OFF

Fae gets renewal 3 at 4*, so I wouldn't waste her for that.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Fae gets renewal 3 at 4*, so I wouldn't waste her for that.

I don't need a 5 star green magic user who's -Atk when Nino is essentially Fae from a distance LEL

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Note the order. Sharena before Oboro, ergo Sharena superior.
Q. E. D.

Save the best for last ;)

So...I decided to give the Celica banner one last try with my last 5 orbs hoping for Mae and...

...got her. I was honestly expecting another Oboro. This Mae seems to be neutral which is fine. I'll be training her a bit. 

IMG_1727.PNG

This team is all LV1 for now. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Alright, with the 5 free orbs and new story chapters and all, it bumped me up to 23 orbs and I tried my hand at my first pull at the banner; if I'm not completely interested in the characters themselves, I at least want their amazing skills.

• 3* Hana (Eh, L&D fodder is always good, I suppose.)
  • 4* Roy +Res, -HP (Oh! Well, that was unexpected. Roy's artwork and design just screams "Shonen Hero" and I kind of dig it. But...that makes eight red swords I'm gonna have in my collection, plus Lloyd. Urg. ._. )
  • 4* Titania +Spd, -Def (Huh, I'd kind of given up on pulling a Tellius character after my repeated fails at the World of Radiance banner, and I wanted Soren, pulled greens. Ah, well, Titania is cool too. Though I feel like I probably got one of the worst bane/boon combinations imaginable for her. I guess Armored Blow mitigates her lower defense somewhat, but...)
  • 4* M!Corrin +HP, -Def (A repeat. Don't know if I want to fold him into my +Spd, -HP Corrin, use him for Dragon Fang SI, or what.)
  • 4* Camilla +Atk, -HP (A repeat; of all the 4*s, Camilla is a distressingly common pull for me, but +Atk is much more ideal than my other one. I already have a 4* Cherche to do the Brave Axe Dragon Riding thing better, so I'm leaning toward just Darting Blow foddering both of them.)

Well, no Valentia characters this go 'round, but it's definitely not a bad pull.

Edited by Extrasolar

Rolled my last orbs trying to get Celica (only reds). Got tankyTharja instead (+def, -spd). It's sad, cause she was the sole reason I skipped the mages banner (if only I knew).

I guess that's it for now, see you guys in my next pulling session (gibe genealogy plox).

16 hours ago, Rezzy said:

You know he was hiding in that last Red.  I'm paranoid and never focus pull with less than 20 Orbs, just in case there are 5 of the same color or something.

i just roll with little orbs because mostly now im just trying to pull from blues or greens so i can get Abel or Raven or whoever is the banner focus

though now that reminds me of a pull i attempted today
didn't get no greens or blues, just four grays and a red

Spoiler

tlQZDSX.png

I was honestly hoping for Klein or Jeorge

tiny sheep girl pls

With the free 5 Orbs from the LogIn Bonus and the 5 from the Sealquest, I had enough Orbs for another full summon. Screw hoarding Orbs, spending them is so much more fun. Give me that Mae! (Or any other Blue Mage except Odin, really...)
(3 Reds 2 Green): I'm am now fully convinced that blue orbs are a complete lie. who needs blue mages anyway.. sigh...

Spoiler

kO6V46m.jpg

3* Fred: He is great skillfodder after all, so I like him. Still, I wish he'd be a Gunther.
3* Selena: more Reposition and TA2 fodder is nice, I guess? Even though I have more of that than I need.. why can't you just be a Hinata?
4* Celice (+HP,-Def): Nice, he's a new one. Unfornutaly he kinda sux in Heroes, but I'm going to train him anyway, just because I like him.
5* Ogma (+Spd, -Rezzy): Very nice, I never realized I wanted one until now, simply because his Artwork is totally amazing. I never noticed it before tbh. His nature of course, is quite suboptimal, but nothing one can't salvage. If I were able to use a (+Def -Rezzy) Cordelia without FlierBuffs for so long, I can make him work too. Maybe I can turn him into a BraveSword!Hana Clone or something like that, I'll have to check that later. Anyway, I'm quite happy to have him.
4* Arthur: More Lancebreaker fodder is nice, and Swap is awesome too!

Natures are trolling yet again but I certainly won't complain about that. I'm just a little bit sad that even with all the Reds I got recently, I still don't have any Hinatas. And that Blue orbs are a lie, but due to playing Monster Hunter, the desire sensor is nothing new for me. All in all, an amazing full summon!