• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boosts woo!

3 Colourless, 2 Blue (OH COME ON!)

4* Azama (No need for your crap, right? +Spd/-Res)

Decided to reroll, because I am not risking another 5* Blue

2 Green, 1 each Red, Blue, Colourless

3* Sully (Got you already), 4* Maria (Have you already, +Att/-HP), 3* Barst (Hello once again), 3* Barst (..... You have to be kidding me) and 4* Olivia (+Res/-Spd, seriously? Dash my hopes why don't you?)

.....Once again, no luck. 8.5% chance now.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Maybe one of the Celicas I got today was stolen from your summoning sessions....

Happy I got mine before you stole mine too! Congrats Soy beans! :D:

So I pulled on my second account because the Battling Lloyd banner looked really awesome (I need a lot of Kleins!)

The results:

Spoiler

18578866_10155336034847258_675600616_n.j18600827_10155336034832258_2058505955_n.

5 star Hinoka first try!!! Didn't have her on this account.....and she's -Atk/+HP, completely identical to my Attack bane Hinoka on my main. At least I now have more tools for my flier team and I love her anyway!

Second go was an Azama....then a freaking 5 star Klein!!!! +Atk/-Res too!!! Now I don't want to use him as fodder and I finally have a good archer in this file! So happy, I was tempted to do more summons but my barracks is full.

------

My main account didn't have much luck though. I had 3-4 three star Gordin's in a row. I sacrificed one of them for my +Atk/-Res Virion for Brave Bow fodder...and the next colorless orb was the exact same +Atk/-HP Virion... Oh and there was a 3 star Lissa somewhere but she can be Renewal fodder.

Sadly I am now down to 1 orb on my main account with a full barracks as well. Oh well no Echoes summons or Genny for me until I get more orbs.

Tried the Lloyd focus to see if I could get a Hinoka or a second Ninian.

Got a bunch of three stars and a +Spd, -Res Faye.

Should I train her up or give her bow to Jeorge or keep it for a potentional future mounted/flying archer?

Edited by HyperBowser

Decided to try pulling on a GHB banner for the first time. Since I wanted Hinoka, Ninian, and most importantly Klein. 

Spoiler

YESSSSSS. He also has a +hp -def nature. So not bad, not bad at all. 

Edited by Kiran

I have been visited by the RNG goddess 4* Gwendolyn, who brought with her, across 2 sessions, a bunch of units I wanted.

YNimRiB.png

Haven't gotten 2 in a session since the beginning of the game, and to make it even better, Celica is +ATK -DEF and Roy is +SPD -DEF! Jeorge is also +DEF -HP, which isn't detrimental, and I've lowkey wanted him for a while.

Was happy enough with this session (it was yesterday), then the Voting Gauntlet orbs came in and I went for another pull...

2Ht9hFu.pngE

BOTH Soren and Lucius in a single session?! ADFKJLFJDLKSAFLDSK MY BOYS ARE HOME

Amusingly they're both +DEF (Soren is -RES and Lucius -SPD) and the opposite of yesterday's awesome IVs BUT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. They're not totally horrible IVs and I'm still promoting Soren ASAP. As a bonus, it's like the game knew I would never actually spend feathers on Lucius anyway so it just gave him to me at 5* lol.

I am now convinced that 4* Gwendolyn is the RNG goddess in disguise. (Fun fact: they're both even -ATK.) I will never complain about her again. Thank you based Gwendolyn, I am blessed.

Now watch me not pull any 5*s or characters I want for 2 months

Damn it, it happened again. I wanted one character from the focus (Hinoka) and got a non-focus 5 star instead.

But at least this guy is worthwhile!

Capture_2017-05-19-08-51-45_zpsalmftngs.

Fucking Reinhardt! Woot. Haven't checked the bane and boon tho.

Also, Arcanite, I finally got your girl (Oboro) in a previous session. :P (can't tag on my phone, sorry)

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, Arcanite, I finally got your girl (Oboro) in a previous session. :P (can't tag on my phone, sorry)

Congratulations on getting your second coming of Tordo! Hope he serves you well.

By the way, you can tag on the phone just like you do not on the phone, by typing @username and confirming your choice via the dropdown menu.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Damn it, it happened again. I wanted one character from the focus (Hinoka) and got a non-focus 5 star instead.

Lucky. But Hey, I summoned recently and got Boey

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Lucky. But Hey, I summoned recently and got Boey

12 minutes ago, azurrys said:

RNG goddess 4* Gwendolyn

Certainly isn't godly to me, Can't think of any session where she made an impact (except for the first 5*, and likely the most important. I'm actually kinda blown away by that.)

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Congratulations on getting your second coming of Tordo! Hope he serves you well.

By the way, you can tag on the phone just like you do not on the phone, by typing @username and confirming your choice via the dropdown menu.

Thanks!

And I did that, but the menu didn't appear. My phone doesn't work with it.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I knew Est is your daughter. I just thought mother only wants the best for her children and not −Atk.

Well, we can't control genetics.  Although maybe I should have dropped the Everstone.

I was so happy to see Hinoka on the Lloyd banner this morning, so I used up my 45 orbs + 19.99 worth of purchased orbs to get her.

TA0Mwvj.png

+Def/-Atk.  I'll make it work, but damn does that put a damper on what should otherwise be something amazing.  Never went from being elated to disappointed so fast lol

There's some small comfort in not pulling 5 stars. Knowing that they have an 80% chance overall to be -Atk. It's just basic mathematics

Didn't get Ninian but I got the next best thing! (4*) Fa! What a cool kid. Yeah, I know it's "Fae" now, but that only makes me want to pronounce it "fey" and we already have a Faye. 

Oh, and she's -Atk, but you didn't expect me to make her fight did you?

Edited by Gustavos

57 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

There's some small comfort in not pulling 5 stars. Knowing that they have an 80% chance overall to be -Atk. It's just basic mathematics

Didn't get Ninian but I got the next best thing! (4*) Fa! What a cool kid. Yeah, I know it's "Fae" now, but that only makes me want to pronounce it "fey" and we already have a Faye. 

How do u come up with that figure?

There is 21 different IVs.

- atk can happen four times out if those. Thats not even 25

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Certainly isn't godly to me, Can't think of any session where she made an impact (except for the first 5*, and likely the most important. I'm actually kinda blown away by that.)

Haha, I checked my old sessions and she didn't actually appear in any impactful ones either. Maybe she's new to the position? Perhaps her being around for your first 5* was a portent. (And congrats, it's great that they've been useful! My first 5* was Ogma and I ditched him by the wayside weeks ago LOL.)

1 hour ago, Gustavos said:

52 minutes ago, Jedrus Lilac said:

Unless you're me, the chance to get - Atk is closer to 1 in 5.  It think it's 4/21 chance.

1 hour ago, Jedrus Lilac said:

Just making a joke ~

The chance is approximately 20%. So I reversed it for a reciprocal. Simple mathematics

50 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Unless you're me, the chance to get - Atk is closer to 1 in 5.  It think it's 4/21 chance.

Right!

37 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Just making a joke ~

The chance is approximately 20%. So I reversed it for a reciprocal. Simple mathematics

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't see this until just now lol

YAS! You finally got an Oboro! WOO HOO!

Oh yeah and Reinhardt too.......... XD Congratulations! Thank goodness he wasn't -Atk!

I have done a couple of pulls so I'll just list the notables:

Only 4 stars for now. No 5 stars even though I have pulled about 45 units.

4* Eirika def+/res-

4* Seliph def+/res-

4* Effi res+/att- (wary fighter fodder)

4+ Roy def+/res-.

I think I am seeing a pattern here. I am happy to finally have Eirika. Nino finally had her big sister.

41 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I didn't see this until just now lol

YAS! You finally got an Oboro! WOO HOO!

Oh yeah and Reinhardt too.......... XD Congratulations! Thank goodness he wasn't -Atk!

Dunno how much I'll be using her tho, sadly, since I've got much better blue units in Ephraim, Azura, male Robin, and now Reiny. That's my new name for the guy. lol

And yeah, thank goodness Rezzy the dark goddess of -atk didn't strike!