7 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Spent about 20 Orbs on the Weapon Triangle banner in hopes of pulling Azura or a 5* Cecilia. Unfortunately, all I got are an Est (feather fodder) and a bunch of Freds.

You better not spend anymore mkv!

I really want to see you start CYL hunting with 500 orbs XD

How much orbs do you have now?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

You better not spend anymore mkv!

I really want to see you start CYL hunting with 500 orbs XD

How much orbs do you have now?

Why is this mkv thing still a thing?! And I still haven't spent any money!

401 currently. I only pulled on the banner in hopes of getting Azura (considered to be the best refresh unit available in the game) or 5* Cecilia (Cecilia was part of my original team).

Edited by Roflolxp54

I decided to throw ten orbs at the weapon triangle banner to see if I could get Titania (or Cecilia, I suppose, since I am in need of more 5 star greens anyway), but I wound up with my umpteenth Bartre (this guy just won't quit showing up when I pull greens) and for the first time, Arthur.

At least Arthur is new and he can later be Lancebreaker fodder.

Spent 20 orbs on the Weapon Triangle banner:

5* Azure (no boon/bane)

5* Jeorge (+SPE -HP)

And the other three were Odin, Laslow and Cecilia (all 3*)

So I cut off about 10 inches of my hair this weekend to donate to charity. That's all of it. I'm rocking a rose gold pixie now. I came to school and no one recognized me. One of my students cried. (To be fair, I did the same thing when my dad shaved off his beard when I was like...4.) 

I was lamenting the fact that Reinhardt is basically the bane of my existence in the Arena because I have trouble getting to him before he gets to me, so I was playing with the calculator to figure out how to eliminate him from my life. (I think that's called premeditated murder.) And I saw that Titania takes between like 8 and 0 damage from him. She can't counter him (without distant counter), but being able to bait him is fantastic for my play style. Cecilia was also a good option as well, and she CAN counter. So I figured I'll pull from the Triangle Banner I mocked just yesterday. 

First pull. One Green Orb. 
5* Titania: +ATK -DEF I thought I might cry and jumped out of that session lest I press my luck. 

But I started thinking about it and decided to try again. 
Second pull. One Green Orb. 
5* Raven: +SPD -RES (the same as my first one) I just about screamed. I had been wanting a Brave Axe to give to Cherche!!!!! 

Should I press my luck again? Of course. 
Third pull. No green orbs. Oh well... I debated between red and blue for a bit and settled on blue. 
5*  Azura: +SPD -HP. (Better than my +SPD -ATK one). How in the literal world did this happen? 

Long story short: there is an RNG goddess that accepts acts of charity as sacrifices.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

So I cut off about 10 inches of my hair this weekend to donate to charity. That's all of it. I'm rocking a rose gold pixie now.

You are no longer Saint Elimine >:E

Great pulls though.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You are no longer Saint Elimine >:E

Great pulls though.

To be fair, I totally didn't look anything like St. Elimine before. I probably looked more like Laura...if she was too lazy to ever cut her hair. I'm sorry. My life is a lie. But now I kinda' look like Est. Or Reinhardt. *wild sobbing* 

I definitely shouldn't pull for like...the next 3 banners. My luck is hardcore gone.

13 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

To be fair, I totally didn't look anything like St. Elimine before. I probably looked more like Laura...if she was too lazy to ever cut her hair. I'm sorry. My life is a lie. But now I kinda' look like Est. Or Reinhardt. *wild sobbing* 

I definitely shouldn't pull for like...the next 3 banners. My luck is hardcore gone.

How big are your hands?

No, this is when the streak begins. BELIEVE. You're a Saint.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How big are your hands?

No, this is when the streak begins. BELIEVE. You're a Saint.

I've got tiny baby hands. *more wild sobbing*

I am not a Saint. I am a lie. But for reals, I'll probably only pull from the next banner if there's a flying magic user. I'd like one of those.

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I've got tiny baby hands. *more wild sobbing*

I am not a Saint. I am a lie. But for reals, I'll probably only pull from the next banner if there's a flying magic user. I'd like one of those.

Reinhardt confirmed

Well, the wedding banner could give us our second mage flier, continuing the trend from the Spring banner.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Reinhardt confirmed

Well, the wedding banner could give us our second mage flier, continuing the trend from the Spring banner.

I've become the one person I hate the most. *flailing*

That'd be cool though. We'll just have to see. I've still got my fingers crossed for a Lucius. But I'll probably have to donate a kidney to get him. 

10 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Reinhardt confirmed

Hoping for something different, but still new.  Like a bow flier or healer flier.  Or Ephraim on a horse.  Plz.

I want to pull for Hinoka so bad, but with the mage banner and my f2p status I know I can't.

Edited by Lushen

On 5/15/2017 at 11:46 AM, Arcanite said:

NO

I CANNOT LET YOU DO THIS!

Free to play club has already lost one member! We cannot lose another! Maitain your integrity! Endure to the end! You can do it pikachu MidnightFE!

I didn't end up spending money, but instead I wasted a bunch of feathers and 4* units to make a godlike 5* Donnel. It's a dream come true, the ultimate meme.

HAHA WOW.

I let my wife summoning for me (trying for Ninian again) and we got like 3 sessions that were mostly greys and no blues... which, yeah, disappointing, but 2 of the sessions of getting 1 grey before trying again were Klein and Clarine, back to back to boot haha. 

And then she gets a 5* Olwen as well x3x We spent I think it was 45 orbs.

My wife is talented lol.

1 hour ago, MidnightFE said:

So I tried summoning for 5* Titania and this happened

The image isn't loading for me

All I see is Death Blow 3 fodder ;)

.....Finally have enough orbs to try again.

4 Red, 1 Colourless (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

4* Ogma (Yes, best merc is here! +Spd/-Str, eh might just change his weapons then), 4* Cain (I AM TOTALLY OK WITH ALL THESE BRAVES! +Res/-Spd), 4* Lon' qu (Hello Vantage fodder! +Spd/-Def, might just use him instead of the other one (who I spent shards on. Dammit. The other one's +Att/-HP. Which one's better?)), 3* Selena (Seriously, all you are is a Reposition to pass on!) and 3* Azama (Hello asshat.)

That started amazing, then just dived right into the crap. (Also, 9% now)

Edited by Dayni

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

.....Finally have enough orbs to try again.

4 Red, 1 Colourless (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

4* Ogma (Yes, best merc is here! +Spd/-Str, eh might just change his weapons then), 4* Cain (I AM TOTALLY OK WITH ALL THESE BRAVES! +Res/-Spd), 4* Lon' qu (Hello Vantage fodder! +Spd/-Def, might just use him instead of the other one (who I spent shards on. Dammit. The other one's +Att/-HP. Which one's better?)), 3* Selena (Seriously, all you are is a Reposition to pass on!) and 3* Azama (Hello asshat.)

That started amazing, then just dived right into the crap. (Also, 9% now)

Hey, I'm not the only one having issues!  I mean, not that it's a GOOD thing.  I hope the banner cooperates on your next pull!

Had just enough for another full pull, bumping me up to 189 units total.

Spoiler

EE9bFJE.jpg

Boons/banes:

Spoiler

Wendy (+HP/-Atk): She's donating Hone Armor to someone.  Maybe Effie.
Sully (neutral): This isn't necessarily bad!  However, I really want Draw Back or Swordbreaker on someone.
Cecilia (+Res/-Spd): SPRING CAMILLA THANKS YOU!
Priscilla (+Def/-HP): Clarine might like Rehabilitate.
Virion (neutral): I wanted to give Seal Speed to someone, but I forgot who.

SI fodder is welcome!

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

Hey, I'm not the only one having issues!  I mean, not that it's a GOOD thing.  I hope the banner cooperates on your next pull!

Had just enough for another full pull, bumping me up to 189 units total.

Hide contents

EE9bFJE.jpg

Boons/banes:

Hide contents

Wendy (+HP/-Atk): She's donating Hone Armor to someone.  Maybe Effie.
Sully (neutral): This isn't necessarily bad!  However, I really want Draw Back or Swordbreaker on someone.
Cecilia (+Res/-Spd): SPRING CAMILLA THANKS YOU!
Priscilla (+Def/-HP): Clarine might like Rehabilitate.
Virion (neutral): I wanted to give Seal Speed to someone, but I forgot who.

SI fodder is welcome!

Neutral Virion, because that's the IV you needed more of.

I indulged my impulses and made a quick pull on Celica’s banner. I should have waited until I had 17 orbs because the pull had four reds (and one grey).

Here’s what I got:

⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Def −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Fir   +Def −Spd
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Selena   +Res −Atk

And I got a bunch of skill fodder! Too bad Selena only gets Triangle Adept 3 at 5⋆.

Yesyesyesyesssssssss!  I am so happy! :D:

I got Celica!  I'm playing through Echoes right now and I looove her!  She is so pretty and so awesome.  I started red hunting for her, but I didn't have my hopes up! 

Annnnd... now I have my first 5* red mage!

As for her boon/bane, she is +Atk/-Def! 

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I indulged my impulses and made a quick pull on Celica’s banner. I should have waited until I had 17 orbs because the pull had four reds (and one grey).

Here’s what I got:

⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Def −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Fir   +Def −Spd
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Selena   +Res −Atk

And I got a bunch of skill fodder! Too bad Selena only gets Triangle Adept 3 at 5⋆.

Now we can play that star-crossed thing with Sharena and Celica.

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yesyesyesyesssssssss!  I am so happy! :D:

I got Celica!  I'm playing through Echoes right now and I looove her!  She is so pretty and so awesome.  I started red hunting for her, but I didn't have my hopes up! 

Annnnd... now I have my first 5* red mage!

As for her boon/bane, she is +Atk/-Def! 

Wow that's a great bane and boon combo! XD

CONGRATS!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Wow that's a great bane and boon combo! XD

CONGRATS!

It's actually the best one I hear, since she doesn't have much to do with that Def other than tank Hector. Better than -Spd.