14 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Trying to get Azura without Robin coming to say hi every 2 pulls.

Ah, makes sense.

Speaking of Robin, they should take out his cutscene already. Getting that cutscene for a 3* Robin is flat out disappointing lol.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

well i caved and got a wrathful staff genny, +atk/-hp

also got a neutral 5 star lukas out of it

Well at least you can make an OP OP Healer if you want XD

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ah, makes sense.

Speaking of Robin, they should take out his cutscene already. Getting that cutscene for a 3* Robin is flat out disappointing lol.

I forgot that cutscene existed until last weekend since I nearly always skip the summoning animation (and the few times I don't I never pulled a character with a cutscene).

47 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I forgot that cutscene existed until last weekend since I nearly always skip the summoning animation (and the few times I don't I never pulled a character with a cutscene).

I always wait for the puff of smoke first.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Me too, I want to know if my hopes should remain high or be dashed immediately.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I never stay for the whole cut scene, cause I have no time for games. I want to know who you are as fast as possible, so I can hurry up and move on to the next orb!

26 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I never stay for the whole cut scene, cause I have no time for games. I want to know who you are as fast as possible, so I can hurry up and move on to the next orb!

You anger the RNG gods by doing that.  If you are patient, they give you better units.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You anger the RNG gods by doing that.  If you are patient, they give you better units.

Well I won't be pulling until after the wedding banner so we shall test your words, Queen of -Atk!

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nah, that's totally false. Like how you're supposed to mash A when you throw the poke ball. It's a proven method to increase your odds.

38 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Good. You skipping the cutscene just means you're less likely to see me snooping around your Summoning Altar.

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Good. You skipping the cutscene just means you're less likely to see me snooping around your Summoning Altar.

Well you won't be stealing anything from me for about 2 weeks after Celica's banner so you can have fun with everyone else!

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well I won't be pulling until after the wedding banner so we shall test your words, Queen of -Atk!

Not even for Bride Oboro?

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

and then all the brides have broken skills

Wouldn't make a difference to me LOL

Swift sparrow was cool, but in the end, it didn't even matter. I was able to keep my integrity. I don't care if its the most busted skill in the game, I'm still not going for it!

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Not even for Bride Oboro?

Why would you ask me something like this?

Well...

uh.......

No comment!

30 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Nah, that's totally false. Like how you're supposed to mash A when you throw the poke ball. It's a proven method to increase your odds.

That's just silly, you don't mash A, you're supposed to hold it down.

43 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Swift sparrow was cool, but in the end, it didn't even matter. I was able to keep my integrity. I don't care if its the most busted skill in the game, I'm still not going for it!

What integrity?

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What integrity?

I didn't pull at all from the spring banner. I saved 123 orbs from it and spam pulled for Effie at the time (and I got her). It left me with around 50-ish orbs for the focus after that, and I still made sure I didn't pull from the spring banner Carrot Lance my foot

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

As a f2p, I think f2p can still pull for brides.

I'm f2p btw.

I intend to maintain my integrity for the wedding banner too, since something better will come after (My psychic powers tell me there's a Magvel banner next). I imagine I'll have about 20-35 to use for it from saving during the wedding banner. 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I didn't pull at all from the spring banner. I saved 123 orbs from it and spam pulled for Effie at the time (and I got her). It left me with around 50-ish orbs for the focus after that, and I still made sure I didn't pull from the spring banner Carrot Lance my foot

What does that have to do with integrity?

I wanted to pull for some Reciprocal Aid fodder because I realized I didn't have any more, but instead I got this:

Spoiler

cl7HbVR.jpg

I got a Matthew in my next set, though, so it's still a happy ending.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wanted to pull for some Reciprocal Aid fodder because I realized I didn't have any more, but instead I got this:

Hide contents

cl7HbVR.jpg

I got a Matthew in my next set, though, so it's still a happy ending.

How many Gennys do you have?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

How many Gennys do you have?

From this banner, I'm now at 6 Celicas, 6 Maes, 2 Boeys, and 3 Gennys. I think I've spent far more than I've intended to, though, so I'm definitely done until the next banner comes out (unless I desperately need skill fodder, like for Reciprocal Aid).

That Reciprocal Aid, though, was definitely worth pulling for, and not just for the Mae and Genny that tagged along. I gave Reciprocal aid to Celica and it's been a lifesaver in the arena (Celica's 41 HP is enough to put Nowi back into Quick Riposte range, and pulling Ninian's 49 HP safely lets Celica kill additional Hectors and Ninos while giving Ninian teleportation shenanigans).

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

From this banner, I'm now at 6 Celicas, 6 Maes, 2 Boeys, and 3 Gennys. I think I've spent far more than I've intended to, though, so I'm definitely done until the next banner comes out (unless I desperately need skill fodder, like for Reciprocal Aid).

That Reciprocal Aid, though, was definitely worth pulling for, and not just for the Mae and Genny that tagged along. I gave Reciprocal aid to Celica and it's been a lifesaver in the arena (Celica's 41 HP is enough to put Nowi back into Quick Riposte range, and pulling Ninian's 49 HP safely lets Celica kill additional Hectors and Ninos while giving Ninian teleportation shenanigans).

I feel good about pulling 3 Celicas and a Lucina without spending money even more now lel. Sadly I didn't get any of the other people.

I just have Reposition on my Celica. I thought about Reciprocal Aid, but I don't think I can fit it onto my team, since my merged team is a bit imbalanced. Getting Ragnarok boosts back is pretty great though, along with the other utility.

Who are you gonna give Wrathful Staff to?

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Who are you gonna give Wrathful Staff to?

Elise has top priority, once I figure out how I want to build her. I'll probably hang onto the other one until Laura or Rena is added, hoping that they have decent combat stats.