Climbed back to 13 orbs, blew them again on the Camus banner.

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Eirika   +Def −Spd
⋆⋆⋆ Gaius   +HP −Res
⋆⋆⋆ Gwendy A +Spd −HP

My current Eirika is [+HP, −Spd], so this one is only barely better. But my current one is 5⋆ and this is a big plus in her favour.
I have no opinion on Gaius, like, at all. I have got a 3⋆ [+Atk, −Spd] Gaius gathering dust in my box, without any idea on how to utilise him.
This Gwendy will most probably be Escutcheon fodder for Hana when I get to that.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my orb count back to 20 after blowing 300+ orbs only to get 2 5*, so I decided to pull the bride banner once again. First pull:

DBYUp-lVYAEhcOh.jpg

She's -atk +def (sigh) but at least I'm not as salty as a few days ago.

While probably not having the struggle as most people have, I've spent over $50 in orbs on the bridal banner, mostly trying to get Cordelia, so I've been exclusively summoning grey, choosing blue when there is no grey and backing out. Anyways besides me getting some of the grey characters I was missing, the main things I summoned were MULTIPLE Wrys's *he's literally the ultimate troll, with him being a 4 star * anyways going to my second to last summon, there was no grey so I chose blue and skipped the animation, only it was Caeda.....I then did one more summon by itself and got 3* Wyrs, I'm actually debating quitting heroes now, given I've played it every day since day 1 this is saying something.

1 hour ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

While probably not having the struggle as most people have, I've spent over $50 in orbs on the bridal banner, mostly trying to get Cordelia, so I've been exclusively summoning grey, choosing blue when there is no grey and backing out. Anyways besides me getting some of the grey characters I was missing, the main things I summoned were MULTIPLE Wrys's *he's literally the ultimate troll, with him being a 4 star * anyways going to my second to last summon, there was no grey so I chose blue and skipped the animation, only it was Caeda.....I then did one more summon by itself and got 3* Wyrs, I'm actually debating quitting heroes now, given I've played it every day since day 1 this is saying something.

That's the problem with gatcha games. You win some; you lose a LOT. I play with the summon simulator just to see what my luck's like. It's usually bad. Very bad. I'd really like to pull Olwen. Sometimes I pull her on my first try. Sometimes I have to spend 300 orbs to get her. Sometimes I pull a random character like Hinoka or Ninian. It's discouraging to say the least. Taking a break might be good. Just cool down and come back later. In the spur of the moment, quitting seems like the easy route, but if you've played since day 1, odds are that you enjoy the game. I hope you get blessed with some luck soon! 

(On the topic of pulls...I stared at that Battling Camus banner for a good long while this morning... My 11 orbs would LIKE to be used, but I just know the next banner might as well be the Dawn Brigade or Magvel. I can be patient. I can be patient...)  

I blowed 460+ orbs on the Battling Camus banner.  Aiming for Olwen with usable IV, got 3 of her, and a Jaffar to feed her LaD. Didn't regret nothing

I also got lots of Gordins, wonder to whom should I feed those Vantages . Takumi, Xander, or Ryoma... *giggity* 

3 hours ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Between the Ike and Herofest banners, I spent a good $130 trying to pull a Distant Counter sword lord. Didn't get either. The Ike banner left me with a -Atk Caeda and a 4.75% pity rate. Now on the bridal banner, I nabbed 5 5* with 86 f2p orbs. Luck comes and goes. Just use this as your last straw to never spend again, and enjoy the game money-free. 

6 minutes ago, Eridras said:

Between the Ike and Herofest banners, I spent a good $130 trying to pull a Distant Counter sword lord. Didn't get either. The Ike banner left me with a -Atk Caeda and a 4.75% pity rate. Now on the bridal banner, I nabbed 5 5* with 86 f2p orbs. Luck comes and goes. Just use this as your last straw to never spend again, and enjoy the game money-free. 

Not trying to brag, but when I let a friend do a summon he got me Ike, so I'm considering letting someone else do the summon for me tomorrow since I'll have 5 orbs then

54 minutes ago, LucarioGamer812 said:

Not trying to brag, but when I let a friend do a summon he got me Ike, so I'm considering letting someone else do the summon for me tomorrow since I'll have 5 orbs then

When I did the giveaway, half of the 5* summoned were -Atk, so luck is indeed transferable.

I have Pulled Bridehardt

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-06-03-22-52-

I believe he is +Atk, -Spd.  Maybe he could go on my Horse Team.  My old Reinhardt was -Atk.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I believe he is +Atk, -Spd.  Maybe he could go on my Horse Team.  My old Reinhardt was -Atk.

Rezzy has her vengeance on the Rezzy Curse! Congrats, this might easily be the best asset-flaw combo for him.
I use my +Atk, −Res Reinhardt even without a horse team and he still shows he really is the second coming of Tordo.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Rezzy has her vengeance on the Rezzy Curse! Congrats, this might easily be the best asset-flaw combo for him.
I use my +Atk, −Res Reinhardt even without a horse team and he still shows he really is the second coming of Tordo.

I think I'm only allowed to get good natures on 5*s after I've already gotten them as -Atk first, as is the case for both Bridelia and Reinhardt here.

So I was saying to myself, "I wish I could get a full pull of 5 Caedas. That would be nice."

And the next set:

Spoiler

soxDnvH.jpg

Spoiler

9fyJQmL.jpg

Spoiler

XTbnbyI.jpg

Well shit... I think that's like a year's worth of karma spent right there. T^T

Well, I still don't have a particularly good merge base (best so far is neutral), but more merges can't hurt, so I can't really complain. My karma, though...

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

So I was saying to myself, "I wish I could get a full pull of 5 Caedas. That would be nice."

And the next set:

Reveal hidden contents

soxDnvH.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

9fyJQmL.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

XTbnbyI.jpg

Well shit... I think that's like a year's worth of karma spent right there. T^T

Well, I still don't have a particularly good merge base (best so far is neutral), but more merges can't hurt, so I can't really complain. My karma, though...

At first I saw the orbs (which lined up perfectly) and thought you got all 6 of them in a row xD. That would have actually been the luckiest pulls I've ever seen. Congrats though! Think you might break that 5k mark now and go for tier 20? 

Tried again for Cordelia and got nothing but trash ;-;. I'll be happy with my Lyn and stop summoning on this banner.

I don't even want her because shes a bride OR cordelia. My friend keeps saying she's really OP and this is the only time to get her.

(I do have a good rein and nino who do most.of the killing anyway xD)

@Rezzy Wow, Rezzy, finally you get some awesome luck with a 5 star there! Reiny is possibly the best unit in the game and I love using mine with my Freddy because Goad Cavalry. You should definitely use him on a horse team! Mine is +def, -HP and he's great (he can tank pretty damn well when next to Freddy who boosts his def by 6 with Fortify Def and Spur Def 1 seal).

I threw a couple more pulls at the weapon triangle banner again. Still no 5 star Titania or Cecilia... The first couple of sessions had no greens either! I whaled a little bit so I wasn't throwing too many of my free orbs at it. I'm still saving for CYL Ike. I pulled colorless on the no-green sessions and only got Niles and Setsuna. Wasn't a total waste though, because Niles has Chilling Wind and Iceberg. I couldn't be bothered to 4 star him though, so I only passed Chilling Wind to my Nino, but it's a start.

Then two greens on the third session. Only got dupes. But one of them was another Nino whose bane and boon sucked, but was 4 star, so I merged her into the Nino I already have. :D

7 hours ago, Birdy said:

At first I saw the orbs (which lined up perfectly) and thought you got all 6 of them in a row xD. That would have actually been the luckiest pulls I've ever seen. Congrats though! Think you might break that 5k mark now and go for tier 20? 

I would have laughed so hard if the two reds were also Caeda, but I'm almost at my budget for this banner, and my box was nearly full, so I passed on those.

I actually pulled another Caeda a few boards afterwards right before I ran out of orbs and box space. I have enough for a +6 Bride Caeda, so I'm going to make one last push for 5,000 tonight after I get her kit loaded to the teeth, though I might need to fish for another Hone Atk 3 or Hone Spd 3 to drop on Tharja.

Well, haven't played in two weeks. Might as well see what's the new banner...Okay...

I didn't expect the bride banner to come now. Anyway, time for my one pull.

• 3* Femui: Meh.
  • 4* Clair: Nice. I was hoping she'd be a 5*, but a new character's always great to have.
  • 3* Raigh: Meh.
  • 4* A!Tiki: Again?
  • 3* Henry: Meh.

So, another new character, but otherwise garbage.

As for Battling Camus...

• 4* Virion: Meh.
  • 3* Lissa: Why?
  • 3* Gaius: Meh. I got rid of the last few copies of you, so might as well try you out.
  • 3* Fir: Speed+3 fodder.
  • 4* Hana: Ugh, got my hopes up.

Now to actually save for the next banner.

I did some pulls today and the only notable was getting a 4* Lachesis res+/atk-. She will remain as a collectors unit. I can't stand her bend knees. You are going to hurt yourself.

https://goo.gl/photos/2b1dHPV14RdsUDwL7

I stop putting too much hope on the chances of getting a featured pull. Sooner or later a 5* is going to appear. 

Finally got around to getting Camus, and used his lunatic quest to get a quick clear on the 5 orb quest. I jumped into a summoning session and pulled 3 orbs from Bridal Blessing, a colourless and two blues.

Right off the bat, Bride Lyn. Her art is absolutely gorgeous, so I'm glad to have her. +Atk/-Spd isn't ideal by any means(esp since I don't have a Genny, let alone a spare Genny to give Lyn Wrathful staff) but god damn it I still love her, and Dazzling + a status staff is a fun build even if her Spd boon isn't great. My original Lyn is also +Atk so I guess she wanted to match... you could have shared her -Def too you know.

I also got a 4* Nowi and a 4* Catria. This is actually my first Nowi, and while +Hp/-Def is fairly neutral, she's still nice to tick off the list. This Catria is a bit worse than my old one(+Hp/-Def, old one is +Def/-Res) so she'll either become a +1 when I get a better one, or get fed for Luna at some point. 

A good set of pulls overall. It's been several banners since I've pulled a focus unit, or any 5* at all really, the last being either Clair or Hinoka when they were focus heroes, I forget which came later as they were both around the same time iirc.

23 minutes ago, Ether said:

I also got a 4* Nowi and a 4* Catria. This is actually my first Nowi, and while +Hp/-Def is fairly neutral, she's still nice to tick off the list. 

Nowi is one of the major bonus units for the Tempest Trials mode coming up. Consider raising this Nowi anyway in the coming weeks, I'll be picking up mine again at any rate. A lightning breath toting dragon may prove useful in that mode. Congrats on Bride Lyn btw

Tried another pull on the bride banner after hitting 20 orbs. Was hoping for Charlotte or another Corelia/Lyn with better IVs and got nothing good. At least the 3* Gordin I got was a new unit, I've never gotten him before. Also got a 4* Priscilla, who is also new, but she's -spd so RIP. I'd of wanted to level her if she was better.

Probably the last go for the bride banner, since it looks like an orb drought coming up, besides what little we'll get from the new event, and I've got swimsuits I really should be saving for instead. Real shame to not walk away with Charlotte, but Cordelia was the most important one for me and at least I got her, plus a shitty -spd Lyn, even though I don't really care about her.(still better than the Xander I got on the Spring banner as far as a limited unit I wasn't shooting for)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOI

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170606-011357_zps7knrm1up.p

Bride Lyn's -Atk +Res. Thanks @Rezzy, though honestly it doesn't matter that much for a staffer, especially since Lyn's Atk was kinda low to begin with. 24 Atk does kinda hurt though, and is gonna make training her a real pain.

Oh, and this guy tagged along.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170606-011501_zpsguemq2af.p

I didn't even know he dropped as a 5*, and he's definitely not Cordelia. May end up being Renewal fodder someday.

Just spent 80 orbs on 20 pulls.  Started with a 4-star, then fourteen 3-stars, then four more 4-stars and finally a 3-star.  None of them were ones I didn't already have, and only two 3-stars had better stats than the copies I already had.  -_-

Still, one of the 4-stars was Palla, so at least I'm getting a Moonbow out of the deal.