Woke up this morning, grabbed those ten orbs, and:

vpzgCsS.jpg

Well, he's no Faye, and I can't exactly say I know who he is, but he's a focus unit and I'm grateful for that! Maybe he'll be really helpful in Tempest Trials!

He looks like Draug though.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels good to pull again. Blew nearly 180 orbs (whoops), and got three 5*'s out of it. Not as many as I'd hoped, but I got some great fodder, and the two I really wanted - Rody and Luke. Cain (5*) and Abel (4*) also came along so as not to let the young whippersnappers show 'em up.

I'll post a full list when I get home. Pretty happy right now, though. I wanna train them up - but have several missions and another 55k orbs to get in TT...

I started the day with 42 orbs, and sniped only reds. I was mostly hoping for some Hinatas or Roys, but any 5* units would be nice. Out of the 3 focus reds, the only one not really redundant with my roster was Athena, so there was a slight bias towards her (no attachment to any of these characters). 

In the end, I managed to pull a 5* Eirika (+Hp, -Def) and a neutral Athena.  Two 5* units and the specific focus I wanted.  It looks like I'm done with this banner!

I wanted a firesweep lance. Didn't get it but I got a Cordelia instead (though sadly at 4*). She's a first for me so yay. Everything else was a measly 3*, with no notable SI fodder either ;_; 

4 hours ago, StahlTheStall said:

Luke's artwork make him look like Draug with different stance and shading.

They are the same guy, just like Camus and Zeke.

Today's pulls were kinda productive aside from a 5* Lilina ruining my pity rate, 2 4* Roys with their movies and many Sophias, Selenas and Laslows. I got 2 Katarinas (one is +atk -def), one Athena (+spd -HP) and one Roderick. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

God has smiled upon me this day.

The only unit from this Banner I really wanted and I got her. She's +Def/-Res but I can't complain. I'm 100% satisfied. I finally got my *5 sword and it's the Shadow Dragon character I liked the most.

Here's the rest of the haul.

M!Corrin is meh but at least he's new. Another Swordbreaker 3 is nice, Rally speed is ok too. This game is starting to troll me though. This is my 4TH *4 Marth now.

Did one summon before this one. *3 Frederick, A!Tiki, Wrys, Cherche and *4 Subaki.

I do need Bonfire and Luna. Free QR2 is great and Meh, Pivot is ok, Wrys however is useless.

Done with this banner for now, next batch of orbs I'll be moving on to the Vantage banner. I'll be back for Katarina if I score a Gordin or Reinhardt.

Edited by Zeo

Decided to roll for Katarina. 104 orbs later...

Got the character I wanted! With a good nature as well (+Atk/-Def)! I had to shell out a lot of orbs, but it was SO worth it.

Edited by Levin's Scarf

I was trying to draw for some good banner units and dank SI fodder but I get this shit instead...

Spoiler

594148258de3d_2017-06-1409_23_15.thumb.png.f2505363577063ee00259e5b7951d558.png

Anyhow...

Gave into temptation and decided to draw this morning.

Eldigan [+Spd / -HP] - that's going on the Horse Emblem team.  Also came with bonfire fodder.

Ryoma [+Atk / -Res] - Ryoma is Ryoma... good character and all, though I'm more interested in lesser used characters.

Good morning so far.  I'll try again later in the afternoon.

Edited by Kalibur

Another lack luster summoning - now sitting at 14 3* and 1 4* in my last 3 attempts, anyways this time I got 

3*

Henry - Not too unhappy about this - I didnt have henry before so now I have myself access to G Tombreaker - might inherit it to someone

Palla - got a few of these now but dont mind too much  for WoM

Fir - eh

Est - eh

Gaius - eh

Edited by Marcodian_Elite
cant spell it seems lol

I wanted to try to Roderick, I started 2 sessions... And both sessions were with NO BLUES!!! AAAAHH!!!

So I only opened one orb per session I got another 3* Cecilia (Which character can use scape route? I hace 3 Cecilias, and I only want to keep the 4*) and a 4* Lucius! First Lucius so I keep him! (plus another healer) he is +HP -Def haha

I threw a few orbs at the banner for Roderick too, but I didn't get him. I did get some skill fodder though! Ephraim at last got Quick Reposte because I got a 4 star Subaki. :P And Nino is getting Iceberg because I pulled a 4 star Shanna. First time I ever got Shanna too.

Was going for Roderick on my cavalry account and got him in ~50 orbs.  He might not be the best blue lance, but he is different than most of the others, so he could be good in certain GHB where Camus doesn't cut it.Then I finished off the session and got Liliana - no idea if she's any good.  

I also wanted weightwatcher draug, but he's a red unit and there are two other reds that aren't horsies so screw that.

Edited by Lushen

I went for Katarina and ended with 2 Caedas and a +HP/-Res Luke. It's not what I wanted but I won't complain, at least Luke will shut down Horse Emblem during the next arena season which means less Crests wasted!

Details tonight, but after around 60 orbs of nothing but reds and one blue I managed to pull Athena, the one I wanted the most from this banner. 

The catch? Well, she got @Rezzy'd. She's +Spd/-Atk. 

I don't know if I have really good luck or really bad luck.

So right before the Bride banner ended, I was pulling nothing but colorless orbs to try to get Lyn or Cordelia. I had already gotten Charlette, and I have Spring Lucina so Bride Caeda won't do anything for me.

So I got Lyn really quickly like pull #5. I was shocked how fast it was. Good nature too.

A few pulls later there were no Blue or Colorless so I picked one of the 3 reds so I could back out. It was freaking Ike. I spend 200 orbs on his banner and never got him so I was super excited.

Then a few pulls later I got Mist. A few more and I got Faye. Then a few more and it was another Mist. I was kind of pissed at this point.

A little while late I got Jakob. Now I was really mad at this point because I already got him before and I definitely didn't want another.

Then after quite a few pulls, my rate had gone up to 4%. The highest since I started my little session. I decided to wait to see if there was smoke instead of mashing to speed it up and bam. Bride Cordelia!!

About 300 orbs spent in total. About 45 per 5*. Which is pretty damn good considering i was only pulling 1 color.

Ike is +Res/-HP, which can be good for a mage counter with Red Tomebreaker so I'm not too disappointed with that.

Bridellia is +Spd/-HP, Which is like one of my most wanted there. So that was awesome.

Bride Lyn was +Spd/-Def, So that one is good too.

I forget, but Faye's was decent enough to use and make use of her Bow experience skill.

The Jakob's was terrible +Res/-Spd and the I had was -Atk so they will both eventually be eaten. 

One Mist was terrible, one was decent but they will both be eaten eventually.

Thanks to the Tempest orbs, made it to another pull.  That's 214 total pulled units~!

Spoiler

sTunJmz.jpg

During the entire summoning session, I stared at that one red orb.  Turns out it really was worth waiting for!

And boons/banes:

Spoiler

- Gordin (+Def/-Atk): He's donating that Brave Bow to someone else. . .one day.  Also, Shove is a legit skill.
- Jagen (+Atk/-Def): His bane makes him super-frail, but that's a really sweet boon.  Since his natural speed is really low, he might warrant a Brave Lance (though Abel does it better).
- Virion (+Res/-HP): DID YOU KNOW that Draug works very well with Seal Speed, due to his tankiness and inability to kill things?
- Lucius (+Spd/-Atk): Perfect staffbot nature.  I guess I'll run two - this one will focus on healing, while my 5* +Atk one will focus on killing things.
- Luke (+Res/-HP): That's a little painful, since his kit relies on his HP.  Fire Boost is an amazing skill, and Panic Ploy looks like a fun gimmick.  No clue what to do about his B slot, though - maybe Swordbreaker, since everything doubles him.

Luke's art, on the other hand. . .Daisuke Izuka has done younger dudes in armor before, without their faces looking so totally wonky.  IDK what happened here.  Regardless, this is a pretty good pull, with Luke being the cherry on top of this sundae.  Welp, time to save orbs~!

i didn't take any screenshots, because i woke up in the dead of night, during a storm, half asleep and did some pulls
noteable things were -atk +res alm (damn you @Rezzy)
and another 5* nowi... from the only blue i pulled
i really hope i can pull a focus unit this banner, especially since i blew my luck right off the bat, i haven't gotten a focus unit in a long while

Edited by Sophie

Yay, I got my 3rd Nowi!!!

I wanted a +spd one, and I got her (+spd -hp)

My other 2 were both -spd

I will plan to make her a +10 someday. I didnt choose Nowi, Nowi chose me lol

This is the first focus Nowi that I got

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I threw a few orbs at the banner for Roderick too, but I didn't get him. I did get some skill fodder though! Ephraim at last got Quick Reposte because I got a 4 star Subaki. :P And Nino is getting Iceberg because I pulled a 4 star Shanna. First time I ever got Shanna too.

IDK if you've already done this, but Shanna has Desperation 3 at 4 stars which is a skill Nino really, really wants. ...or any speedy character for that matter. Just so you know. It's pretty great. In the Tempest, it lets Ursula take down Veronica without taking any damage. 

I wasn't going to spend anymore orbs. I told myself it was a terrible idea... But I kind of wanted to try for Athena. I snipe only red orbs. I'm on my last 5 orbs and poof. Karel. Not the Wao Dao user I was looking for, but his appearance means I've finally summoned every character from that banner. I believe he's +RES...which is strange but I suppose it's not awful. I'm too lazy to double check is boon again. But it was either -HP or -DEF. 

Saved up  my 20 orbs and then accepted the special log-in bonus for 10 orbs. Had 30 orbs total, then I tried to get something form the new banner. At first I tried summoning a blue unit, but I got a female Corrin that is of no use to me so I tried one more time and got a summon full of blues and a red, and this is what happened:

Spoiler

hQ6h3lDm_BEdL74vcPehpIzzItPruW4p2q3eAuSFOwy0-yvHHpfdk80FkwodALP7j_d3WlPkWALN8XfeWFlhxvATWdoyRoF2k8P9mtSjWPNZJjZMJX4VGx2JG21VLpK2aG7cySMaEJALOdIS-zRPqN0WEoi2WcfljChukKx3s-3lYA-xaDQQb7lo-6Md-mk4EVtGXgXC46WQnJixQq531thShv6v70IE03i3rw6ptULunphGumX1V0BmZIEqqCQyJxPCTkZJL3FQ8OrlWrl7cosbQy8Mu5GTGT00fm2JytOomGvesYmljbEq7uw2nbS7VLMTeI7xhfcwJdZ6-Y9TKE8_Q06o2i8wDw7oPf3JrjUSEwlQJX-1IwfAaBA2nrzn9mk8bYTsp2DcL_uHvN2g2rvmghzZsQ3462262tXotr6TNvdIXhcw0qv3APqZ0te9wxGl_fIsLkAYPxEUWvW28OGKgCQEW69etFwhQF-m4FNJoFmk6VjSPu-aAfDnwnzrzekq2_spvij7LPmqNVB-GW13WRZIvd51vihL2pSX3_FaJtyxOntt4yqbo6I-kE41uGhwm4VC-rYoFN1254GyLsy2B-TVaTvFD4qgbsWohz7n95MHgy5qpSgCmTENP4ngxopc8qxIM9ejYqqKAx29oMwaRPNP5vYSF_cAv_0QXDKQNcpt=w1366-h700-l75-ft

I hate you Nintendo.

F2P Life you either win or lose, and usually you lose.