WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER

3* Lissa

3* Azama

3* Shanna

4* Effie (though she's new, so I can't hate too much ;) lol )

I also pulled Katarina on my alternate account plus two 3* Sully's.

Edited by mewyeon

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mewyeon said:

WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER

I ask the same questions too sometimes :/

Oh well! As long as you don't spend any money on it right? XD

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I ask the same questions too sometimes :/

Oh well! As long as you don't spend any money on it right? XD

Right??!!! I'd hate myself so much if I spent money and still got rubbish.  I understand that that, unfortunately, is the experience of many a P2P player, and for that, fellow Summoners, I am truly sorry.

Been hoping for a Roderick, so I did another pull with my remaining 5 orbs, and lol and behold, it's....another 3* Donnel.  I'm done for the day.

Pull #71

I had a hunch that something good was going to happen tonight, so I did one full pull in the Vantage banner:

Spoiler

zGEWfqn.png

8XYF0DI.png

FUCK YEAH REINHARDT CAME HOME.

I checked his stats and... he's neutral! I'll take it!

I figured I'd Pull a few, even if I don't get any 5*, I can replenish Skill Fodder, since I've blown over 20 units between Tempest and Inferno Legion.

I got pretty Lucky! I did a couple Pulls and got four 5*s.  I'm working off memory for a couple, but I did double check on Titania and Althena.

- Atk, +Spd Titania. My obligatory - Atk 5*.  I merged her into my old Titania, who's basically my trademark now.

+Spd, - Res?Jeorge, I won't complain.

+HP, - Spd Althena. Not even - Atk, tsk tsk. @Vaximillian

+Spd, - Res? Maria, a dup.

I also got a couple Gunters and a Jeigan.  Very nice since I used my last spare Gunter for all the Horse Emblem units I've been training.

I really need to get a +Spd Cecilia one of these days.

5 hours ago, De Gea said:

Do you guys summon all 5 or pick specific colors of the heroes you're looking for?

For me, I only picked specific colors. And it works surprisingly well for me (except when I tried to pull Ephraim).

7 hours ago, De Gea said:

Do you guys summon all 5 or pick specific colors of the heroes you're looking for?

Now that I have all the possible 3* units and a good part of the 4* ones, I always pick specific colours. It means less heroes, but the chance of getting the units I want slightly improves. I still miss focus units I want on occasion though, and I'm not getting a lot of green or colorless units for skill fodder...

9 hours ago, De Gea said:

I usually pick the colors of units I'm looking for. I used to always try to summon all the orbs but I got screwed bad trying to get Lucina and Effie earlier doing that, and I feel like had I just gone for red/blue I might have had better luck.

It wastes orbs, but I'd rather up my chance at getting exactly who I want than get extra 3* units I don't need.

9 hours ago, De Gea said:

I'll always start with 5 on my first round or two, then once I have a bonus percentage, I'll hunt for certain colors.  If I get a 5*, I'll clear out the rest of the set of 5.

11 hours ago, De Gea said:

It depends, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't if I don't see colors I like i'll summon once and back out and try again after getting more orbs.

20 hours ago, Jave said:

Pull #71

I had a hunch that something good was going to happen tonight, so I did one full pull in the Vantage banner:

Reveal hidden contents

zGEWfqn.png

8XYF0DI.png

FUCK YEAH REINHARDT CAME HOME.

I checked his stats and... he's neutral! I'll take it!

Cool congratz! I still need to break the 5☆ focus rate on Vantage banner until I get a +Atk Rein. Funny because I got one but 4☆! the 5☆ version I have is -atk raeg

I may not have pulled a focus unit but it doesn't matter! I pulled another Ryoma! I can't believe my luck. My first Ryoma was also pulled off focus :D Meanwhile I still haven't pulled a Falchion unit XD

I also had the luck to pull my very first Mae! She's a 4* but I'll take her! Finally I have another decent blue mage. A good round of summoning. 

I got Olwen but sadly she's a +DEF / -ATK nature. Since I'm a Free-to-Play player; got any ideas to salvage her offenses? I do know she'll make great use of Blarblade.

I'm currently thinking of giving her either Death Blow for A-passive then Desperation for B-passive; she can keep the Ward Cavalry. Thoughts?

4 hours ago, Frosty said:

I got Olwen but sadly she's a +DEF / -ATK nature. Since I'm a Free-to-Play player; got any ideas to salvage her offenses? I do know she'll make great use of Blarblade.

I'm currently thinking of giving her either Death Blow for A-passive then Desperation for B-passive; she can keep the Ward Cavalry. Thoughts?

LaD can help Olwen quad things and also make up for the - Atk.  Give her ARDENT Sacrifice to trigger desperation.  Barblade is ok, but Dire Thunder is her niche and doesn't require 20K Feathers.

I think she could reach 40 Speed with Hone Cavalry and LaD with Dire Thunder, but I'd need to double check.

Edited by Rezzy

8 hours ago, Frosty said:

Having Dire Thunder brings her down 29 speed, which isn't really reliable for doubling. So, just make sure you can boost that with Hone Cav and Goad Cav for Desperation to be useful.

Edited by KongDude