19 minutes ago, eclipse said:

On second check. . .he is.  Go figure. ;/

Need to compile boons/banes for everyone else.  I know one of those Kagero is some variant of -Atk.

Rezzy loves her some -Atk!

This is why we make animal sacrifices my friends

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Ahem. Hector doesn't have Close Counter.

I wish I could say I'm going to stop doing that, but if you look through my posts you'll see I was calling it CC months ago.  I knew it was the wrong one then, and I know it's the wrong one now.  Damn word-based memory.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

I wish I could say I'm going to stop doing that, but if you look through my posts you'll see I was calling it CC months ago.  I knew it was the wrong one then, and I know it's the wrong one now.  Damn word-based memory.

fGJGNy.gif

"You will stop doing that."

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yes, I sense many -Atk coming tomorrow.

35 minutes ago, eclipse said:

On second check. . .he is.  Go figure. ;/

Need to compile boons/banes for everyone else.  I know one of those Kagero is some variant of -Atk.

-Atk,+Spd Hector isn't too bad for an Armor team, a Hone Armor buff gives him Atk 55 with Armads and 34 Speed.

28 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I sacrificed 16 chicken breasts for that Boey.  Does that count? :P:

Did a mass boon/bane check, and it looks like the winner was Gordin.  Somehow.

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Depends on who you sacrificed to

Here's all of mine:

Spoiler

Anna or Sharena are the first two depending on how you're summoning

Anna for full pulls who prefers livestock and steak sometimes

Sharena for hunt summoning who prefers expensive meals and caviar 

Steak for Rezzy (Keep away -Atk units, or forces your -Atk dosage onto useless units you weren't going to use anyway)

Soy sauce for SatsumaFSoysoy (keeps him from stealing my 5 stars)

Not sure what Rezenator likes, but I give them Bacon fried rice (gives more +Atk units)

And Oboro for reasons

14 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This is the part where we discuss optimizing Gordin, isn't it?

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Depends on who you sacrificed to

Here's all of mine:

Reveal hidden contents

This is the part where we discuss optimizing Gordin, isn't it?

. . .and thanks to your sacrifices, I am now dead.

For Gordin, I THINK that's the second +Atk/-Res I pulled.  I have a pretty good idea on how to make him work, so I'll just run with that. . .and no, Klein is not being used for Death Blow fodder!

9 hours ago, Lushen said:

*has had credit card out for the last few days in case 144 orbs isn't enough for swimsuit banner...

Fuck the Swimsuit banner, I want Katarina. >:C

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

Was it fried chicken?  Grilled chicken can be okay with fettuccine alfredo, but it requires more effort, whereas fried chicken is great in and of itself.

I've managed to stockpile a couple hundred Orbs for tomorrow, I'll keep pulling Greens, Blues, and Grays hoping for those tasty SP Skills.

1 hour ago, Soul~! said:

Fuck the Swimsuit banner, I want Katarina. >:C

At least she'll be around after this banner.  Maybe she'll be one of the ones to be available as 4*.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At least she'll be around after this banner.  Maybe she'll be one of the ones to be available as 4*.

wait, that happens? Like, do units become available under *5 even if they're not at first?

Just now, Soul~! said:

wait, that happens? Like, do units become available under *5 even if they're not at first?

Yep, half the units of each Banner become 4* after their Banner ends, except Holiday Banners, which stop being available at all.

Was pulling and I got genny on my second summon.  Unexpected, but welcome for SI if I get a good healer in the future.  

Then I got Gaius on my 5th or 6th roll...

Debatin whether I pull nocolors or see how my Gaius's IVs are.  I'd go for Fredrick, but if Gaius has perfect IVs I don't think I want to mess with nocolor orbs anymore.  Otherwise, a second Gaius wouldn't be so bad.

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how lucky I just got. My summoning attempts weren't giving me any gray orbs and I only had about 28 to spend. I went down to 11 and decided to try and summon one last time. Got two grays. The first was a three star Gordin and the other was Gaius, my most-wanted! 

welp, didn't make the cut and missed out on Katarina. Didn't help Google Play was being a bitch on not taking 4 different credit cards I tried. I mean, she's still there, but isn't it a lot harder without a "Focus" banner? Guess that's $13 I'm not stealing out of my mother's wallet...

6 minutes ago, Nimue said:

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how lucky I just got. My summoning attempts weren't giving me any gray orbs and I only had about 28 to spend. I went down to 11 and decided to try and summon one last time. Got two grays. The first was a three star Gordin and the other was Gaius, my most-wanted! 

Gaius is amazing.

Well I had 55 orbs and I threw them at the summer banner. No summer characters continuing my trend of not getting any event characters, but it's around for a month so hey! I still have hope!

My summoning attempts did get me a -atk 5* Jakob, 4* Chrom (finally!!), another 4* Boey, and a second 4* Marth among others. So all in all not a total bust

Edited by DarkLordIvy

Bad news: All I summoned were 3-stars

Good news: At least regular Frederick is new. Now I'm only missing Hinata from the 3-stars pool.

As usual I haven't gotten anything from a banner even with 100 orbs thrown at it. I don't recall ever pulling a banner unit during my entire playthrough.

Still I can't complain. I did't care too much for the swimsuit characters and I did get a fancy Ryoma out of this. 5 star Lucius and Priscilla are nice too I guess.

I did 4 full (20 orb) summons and got 2 of the banner characters.  Tiki and Frederick!  

Seems that Tiki is +Res/-Spd and Frederick is +Spd/-Atk, so neither of them are a good nature, but that's okay cause 2 5-stars in 80 orbs is pretty good!  I wanted 2 of the banner characters for my collection.  

Not sure if I will try pulling on this banner again.  We shall see.  :^_^:

Got Summer Frederick  after around 110 orbs (80 were saved so just bought 30 for now), he is my most wanted from this banner so I'm really happy!

He is +SPD -RES I don't know if he needs the speed but I'm super glad he's not -ATK like my only bride Cordelia or Spring Camilla. During my summons I also got my first Kagero and she's +ATK -DEF, just 4 stars but she will join the line for a future upgrade with that nature.

I still want Gaius and Robin but they can wait the whole month till I save more orbs before spending more money 

200 orbs and only 2 5* characters...

Annoyingly, stupid colourless orbs keep stupidly not showing up!!!!

The good news... I GOT GAIUS!!!!

He is the one I most wanted, so I'm over the moon there :D

The bad news... Frederick hates me v.v

Characters of note: Nope. All rubbish except Gaius and Katarina, who annoyingly popped up last minute to ruin my streak. Sure, I wanted her... but not right now!!!

I did get a Cain on one of the many times where reds were the majority orbs available. They are not a banner colour! They should not be appearing as much as they are. Bog off, reds!!! Why didn't you appear during the Mystery banner >.<

No Klein. Got a second Jakob and Priscilla. Apart from that... well, I'm pulling colourless so they don't usually have amazing SI skills...

Will check boons and banes later. But yay Gaius <3