10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Photobucket cut off third party image sharing?  That's the whole reason I used them.  I used to use Imgur, but they made it hard to edit images.  Hopefully they've fixed that issue, if I have to use them again.

Yeah, sucks... I used Photobucket for years.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So..

The Bad:

- No focus units

- No green or colorless

I mean... seriously?

The Good: 

More Moonbow is always welcome and First Nowi and Cordelia ever which is pretty cool, what's also neat is this is my first ever pool of solely 4-stars. Was pretty cool to look at.

The Bad again:

Nowi is +RES/-SPD and Cordelia is +HP/-ATK. Useless. The most I'll get out of these two looks like Lightning Breath+ for my Y!Tiki if I even decide to do that. Pretty bittersweet.

29 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

That's actually a pretty mean summoning session. All 4*s, Nowi's good, I've always wanted a Lukas, free Moonbow and free Triangle Adept.

It's definitely nice. But offset by the fact that I already have a *5 Lukas I'm happy with, Cordelia is TA2 only, I already have a Sophia with perfect natures and Nowi's natures themselves are terrible.

However, TA2 is nice, Lightning Breath+ is possible, Lukas could someday be *5'ed for a merger (I have 3 *4 Lukases now) Sophia is an extra source of SP for my main one as well as a potential Merge and Moonbow is Moonbow.

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Super late to the party, but do merging lvl.40 5*s even further increase their stats?

Yea.  Two stats will be increased.  If you get a lvl40 to +10, they will gain 4 points in each stat - very powerful.

You should read through this so you don't make a mistake.  There are a few quirks like  a +1 4* promoted to 5* will lose his +1.

http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Merge_Allies

Edited by Lushen

Got my 7th 5* unit yesterday - Cordelia.

I still have a disproportionate number of 3* units (given the chances) and it feels as if I have a disproportionate number of duplicates (7 Florinas?!) for the number of pulls I've made. I'm debating spending money although I haven't been playing often enough to justify it...

2 minutes ago, Res said:

I'm debating spending money although I haven't been playing often enough to justify it...

NEVER SPEND MONEY ON A STUPID MOBILE GAME

just my personal advice~ I also have 6 Florinas myself :p

@Zeo

Nowi's nature is really not that bad. She usually wants to have Quick Riposte or Swordbreaker as a B skill, which means low Speed isn't as much of an issue and +Res gives her a 45/30/30 defensive spread as a lvl 40 5* which is pretty solid. Give her Triangle Adept and most reds will only tickle her. 

Edited by LuxSpes

Well, I got an unexpected pay day yesterday, so I decided to splurge a bit (94 orbs, give or take) on the summer banner kinda just to see what would come of it. Well, more than a few somethings came out it, I'll just say that but not without some catches. I avoided reds entirely (with one exception, as it was in a batch that yielded 5*s) because it's the one color I don't need more 5*s of right now and none of the summer characters are red anyways. I'm also only going to list the notable acquisitions. 

5*s: Rebecca (+RES, -ATK), Jeorge (+DEF, -SPD), Minerva (+DEF, -SPD; new)
4*s: Eliwood (+DEF, -HP), Donnel (+SPD, -HP), Cherche (+ATK, -RES), Felicia (+ATK, -DEF)
Fodder: 4* Frederick, 4* Hawkeye x2

So yeah, I left three 5*s richer though not one of them on banner than before though sadly all three ended up with unfortunate boon/bane combos, especially Rebecca. Rebecca and Jeorge happened to come back-to-back, just for the record. Even with her Speed bane, Minerva is still Minerva and can still cause all sorts of mayhem with Flier Emblem support I'd imagine though too bad I can't get that pegasus with Hone Fliers attached to it Hinoka. While speaking about fliers, I can already say that the Cherche I got is getting promoted once I get the resources I need to turn her into the flying nuke she was meant to be. The other 4*s I listed are all improvements over the copies of them I was holding onto. In Eliwood's case, this is the first 4* of him I've gotten up to this point and he also has the same boon/bane as the 3* of him so no reason not to ditch the 3* one. All and all, I'm perfectly satisfied with what I got out of this. Whether or not I decide to do this again, eh, it's a possibility I am a glutton for punishment after all.

I think this banner might be broken.

I got to 20 more orbs after some of the July quests. I went for another summon, and 2 blue orbs and 1 green.

3* Gunter

4* Florina

5* Azura

Yes! I've been trying to pull her forever. I really wanted a blue dancer and here she is. BUT, she's +def/-spd, so that really drops her capability. At least it's better than not having her at all, and she's still a welcome alternative to Olivia. Still no bikinis in sight though. I hope I can get lucky with them, since these off-banner 5*'s aren't letting me build up a % boost.

Take two: Fury banner, 22 orbs, only reds. First pull: 4 red, one blue.

The first orb is the leftmost one:

7apzyVU.png

O_O
Karel came home! @Arcanite @SatsumaFSoysoy

The rest isn’t much worse but still worse:

9hVh0sH.png

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Karel   +Atk −Def
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Selena   +Def −Spd
⋆⋆⋆ Lon’qu   +Def −HP
⋆⋆⋆ Hana   +Spd −HP

Karel is +Atk, thank you @Rezzy! Sorry, Navarre, I just can’t bring myself to give up a +Atk Karel.

I decided to pull on Mist's banner again for some reason. 3 colourless orbs- Felicia, Gordin and Jakob, of their lowest rarity. Honestly, I don't care enough to remember their natures.

Good things: I now have Gordin registered as caught and this made me get my spreadsheet of characters fixed.

Bad things: I am now the only person disappointed that drawing colourless came up nothing but not-healers. ...Honestly, that's more of a neutral thing...

49 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

O_O
Karel came home! @Arcanite @SatsumaFSoysoy

Ayy lmao. Not Athena but this da good shit.

Athena is a 4* now, so maybe Karel isn't insta fodder, but Athena as fodder costs 20k feathers. And I think you like Athena more anyway?

I'd just dump this guy since I don't give two shits about Karel though.

31 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ayy lmao. Not Athena but this da good shit.

Athena is a 4* now, so maybe Karel isn't insta fodder, but Athena as fodder costs 20k feathers. And I think you like Athena more anyway?

I'd just dump this guy since I don't give two shits about Karel though.

I do like Navarre and Athena more than Karel, but he’s +Atk… you don’t squander the gifts of the Random Number Gods like that.

I have to think some more. It’s sure tempting.

Edited by Vaximillian

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I do like Navarre and Athena more than Karel, but he’s +Atk… you don’t squander the gifts of the Random Number Gods like that.

I have to think some more. It’s sure tempting.

VAX

DO IT

FRICKING DO IT

YOU WAITED THIS LONG TO GIVE SCARLET SWORD THE PROPER WEAPON

DO IT

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

How does it feel?

DOESN'T IT FEEL FREAKING AWESOME!?

I’m still comprehending. Now I need more feathers to promote Hana, and he will realise his true destiny.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why did you have to inherit Desperation 3?

He didn’t need, but he was four-star before inheriting the scarlet sword, thus only Desperation 2.

Alright, after seeing the Yllisian summer banner I decided to trow all of my stockpilled orbs into the Fury banner in hopes of getting Eldigan. Sniping red orbs got me pretty much nothing (not even good fodder), but the one time I had to pull green I finally got Raven (4* +atk, -spd).

I decided to continue with the July orbs until I at least got a 5*, and 2 summons later I got Lilina! I'm even happier about getting her then if I'd gotten Eldigan himself. Still no Lyn though

@Vaximillian Congrats on finally getting Navarre his rightfull weapon, guess that's another quest finished right? Although he didn't have it in his own game right?

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m still comprehending. Now I need more feathers to promote Hana, and he will realise his true destiny.

He didn’t need, but he was four-star before inheriting the scarlet sword, thus only Desperation 2.

Ah. But did that make it cost more SP?

Imma snipe Red on the Ylissean Summer banner after I get my Tiki. I need Athena and Katarina in my life.

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

@Vaximillian Congrats on finally getting Navarre his rightfull weapon, guess that's another quest finished right? Although he didn't have it in his own game right?

Thanks! He didn’t, but it was available in both DS remakes.
In Shadow Dragon there were two in chests, and in New Mystery one came with Athena and the second dropped off a thief.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Ah. But did that make it cost more SP?

Imma snipe Red on the Ylissean Summer banner after I get my Tiki. I need Athena and Katarina in my life.

I don't know. I showered him with feathers before I looked at the Learn Skills dialogue, but it still showed Desperation 3 costing 200 feathers, the usual price.

I’m sniping red on the Fury banner for an additional chance to get Eldigan.

Another week another summon - quite happy this week - after about 4 weeks of far too many 3* its getting good again:

Tried the new summer banner and got

5*

Athena - gotta know what the odds are on this - last week I got 5*athena too, f2p so not like im making big summons - shes -atk +res though so last weeks one is abit better haha

4*

Abel - cant complain, already had but good for SI

Seliph -  new unit for me always a bonus

3*

Frederick

Cecilia