12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

FREDDY x FEMALE ROBIN EMBLEM IS COMPLETE! (minus Summer Female Robin's skills, of course lol And sorry for forgetting to screenshot the summon session too. :P)

She's +Def, -HP, so basically neutral. Not bad at all! She just wanted some extra def like her knight. :P

I still have some orbs left, so I'll save 'em! Gotta have something for CYL, ya know. BUT YAYZ COMPLETE AWAKENING OTP COLLECTION!

I'm happy for you. Sadly, I have no idea what my Awakening OTP would be, and my favourite character's one requires me to pull an off-banner 5*.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I'm happy for you. Sadly, I have no idea what my Awakening OTP would be, and my favourite character's one requires me to pull an off-banner 5*.

Thanks. :) Don't worry, at least it's not limited time like these summer characters! I'll be sad to see the banner go at the end of the month. But I'll have to be content with having successfully pulled the characters I wanted from it at least once. :)

Even if it took that whole stash of orbs I had at the start and then some...

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Thanks. :) Don't worry, at least it's not limited time like these summer characters! I'll be sad to see the banner go at the end of the month. But I'll have to be content with having successfully pulled the characters I wanted from it at least once. :)

Even if it took that whole stash of orbs I had at the start and then some...

It's moments like this that I realise that valuing character integrity can actually help in the long run.

...Just kidding, the instant they add a seasonal pegasus of some description, I'll probably be all over that. Surprisingly, I got one of the ex-pegasi from the Bridal banner by accident (in fairness, I was aiming for the other).

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

It's moments like this that I realise that valuing character integrity can actually help in the long run.

...Just kidding, the instant they add a seasonal pegasus of some description, I'll probably be all over that. Surprisingly, I got one of the ex-pegasi from the Bridal banner by accident (in fairness, I was aiming for the other).

I would've tried for Bride Cordelia, but I didn't want to end up with Lyn and I wanted to keep saving orbs for CYL...and then this summer banner happened. :P Still, it was a good thing I saved my orbs!

Also, Caeda and Cordelia were different colors in that banner though? Why didn't you just pull the color of the one you wanted?

I would've tried for Bride Cordelia, but I didn't want to end up with Lyn and I wanted to keep saving orbs for CYL...and then this summer banner happened. :P Still, it was a good thing I saved my orbs!

Also, Caeda and Cordelia were different colors in that banner though? Why didn't you just pull the color of the one you wanted?

The batch Bridal Caeda was in didn't have any colourless, and you have to pick one to leave. I guess I kinda wanted a blue bride to convince myself to stop trying (it's common for me, as a technique to stop excessive spending before Tana shows up), because picking blue is an admittedly poor decision in hindsight.

Got Summer Robin! But -ATK +DEF -.-

Well at least I have her and now I'll look for Gaius before I try to go for a better nature Robin with free orbs for the moment.

Trying to look for Gaius and a better Robin got a second Azura and a second Summer Frederick which I merged with the better natured ones I already have. 

Just now, phineas81707 said:

The batch Bridal Caeda was in didn't have any colourless, and you have to pick one to leave. I guess I kinda wanted a blue bride to convince myself to stop trying (it's common for me, as a technique to stop excessive spending before Tana shows up), because picking blue is an admittedly poor decision in hindsight.

Oh, yeah, right. That can happen. :P

But I'm done with the summer banner for now! I spent far less money than I did last time too, and yet I wound up with three of the four characters (Gaius showed up twice before Freddy finally came). I feel proud! ^^

I also won't have to spend any of the (super late) birthday money I'm getting later in the month! :D (...well, maybe. We could get a cool banner in the middle of the month alongside the summer one... That money was supposed to come in the mail at my birthday, but it wouldn't for some reason and it was returned to the senders. So my dad is going to bring it with him when he visits to be safe)

Oh, yeah, right. That can happen. :P

But I'm done with the summer banner for now! I spent far less money than I did last time too, and yet I wound up with three of the four characters (Gaius showed up twice before Freddy finally came). I feel proud! ^^

I also won't have to spend any of the (super late) birthday money I'm getting later in the month! :D (...well, maybe. We could get a cool banner in the middle of the month alongside the summer one... That money was supposed to come in the mail at my birthday, but it wouldn't for some reason and it was returned to the senders. So my dad is going to bring it with him when he visits to be safe)

Orb count's in the 130s, for the most part because I've been getting very quick impulse snipes. For the same reason, I don't trust that this'll be enough to get Tana if she's the next banner.

Of course, I no longer have any faith that any sort of Magvel banner is anywhere close to imminent, but it's great to be prepared!

After building rate on summer banner up to 3.75 I got Gaius! He's +Spd -Def. Now I'll pull on fury banner to give him fury because 40spd is still too low!

Btw, gave him Glacies and Draw Back from food Sully and Felicia.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Orb count's in the 130s, for the most part because I've been getting very quick impulse snipes. For the same reason, I don't trust that this'll be enough to get Tana if she's the next banner.

Of course, I no longer have any faith that any sort of Magvel banner is anywhere close to imminent, but it's great to be prepared!

Oh, I don't blame you, I gathered up as many free orbs as I could before the summer banner dropped since I wanted as safe a bet as possible to get that Summer Freddy at least. I hadn't wanted a unit so bad since Ike came. :P

I'm waiting for Magvel too, don't blame you there either! I'd like pretty much all the cav knights in that game plus Joshua and Cormag. I like Tana too, so I wouldn't mind ending up with her either. I don't have any 5 star fliers anyway.

Scrounged up 20 orbs thanks to the gauntlet rewards, for use on the Tempest banner.

Spoiler

88qStdj.png

My tempest runs are saved!  What a relief.  I have no opinion of her as a character and she never got trained in either of my SoV playthroughs, but I'm very pleased to have her.  It would be nice if I never saw Raigh or Virion ever again, but besides that I'm satisfied.

Mae: +Res/-Hp, Virion: +Spd/-Res, Virion: +Def/-Atk, Raigh: +Atk/-Res, Selena: +Atk/-Spd

7 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Scrounged up 20 orbs thanks to the gauntlet rewards, for use on the Tempest banner.

Hide contents

88qStdj.png

My tempest runs are saved!  What a relief.  I have no opinion of her as a character and she never got trained in either of my SoV playthroughs, but I'm very pleased to have her.  It would be nice if I never saw Raigh or Virion ever again, but besides that I'm satisfied.

Mae: +Res/-Hp, Virion: +Spd/-Res, Virion: +Def/-Atk, Raigh: +Atk/-Res, Selena: +Atk/-Spd

Wtf you never used Mae in Echoes ever? She's mad good.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Wtf you never used Mae in Echoes ever? She's mad good.

I mean, she was always deployed in parts 2 and 3 to do chip damage, but I she never got many levels, no.  First playthrough was casual where I decided to focus on other units, and the second was a Hard-Classic Blitzkrieg, where not learning Seraphim until Lv. 14 is a big problem when potential DFs, Leon, and the Peg sisters need all the EXP they can get. 

1 minute ago, DLNarshen said:

I mean, she was always deployed in parts 2 and 3 to do chip damage, but I she never got many levels, no.  First playthrough was casual where I decided to focus on other units, and the second was a Hard-Classic Blitzkrieg, where not learning Seraphim until Lv. 14 is a big problem when potential DFs, Leon, and the Peg sisters need all the EXP they can get. 

I don't know, Mae was still pretty great in my Blitz run because Magic damage is so good. Stayed very relevant throughout the whole thing for Celica.

With the 10 free orbs I had 20 orbs total and then I purchased 23 more.  From the Summer banner I pulled:

3* Gwendolyn - All my fliers, even the ones I don't ever use, have Drag Back now.  She just keeps coming!

3* Subaki

4* Cordelia

3* Oboro - Thanks to @Arcanite, I always check the boon/bane of my Oboros.  This one is +Def, -Spd.  Is that good?

3* Est - Sent home immediately.

4* Sully

4* Roderick

4* Clair

Normally I'd be upset with the lack of 5* units, especially since my pity rate on the Summer banner is now 4.50%.  However...that Roderick pull made this all worthwhile, as he was the only thing besides Summer Robin I wanted from the blue orbs.  This means my 5* +Spd Cordelia is going full Firesweep mode.  Between her, Brave Axe Cherche and Gronnblade Bunmilla, my Flier Emblem core is basically set.  Now I just need to decide who gets Fortify, and who gets Hone Fliers.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I don't know, Mae was still pretty great in my Blitz run because Magic damage is so good. Stayed very relevant throughout the whole thing for Celica.

Not going to lie, it would have been nice to have an extra mage to help more reliably punch through part 4's Draco Zombies and Fiends.  Saber probably got more EXP than he needed in part 2, perhaps that would have been the best opportunity to train her up.

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

I though the same thing about PoR right before Ike showed up, so there's still hope! They have to do a Magvel banner at some point.

To be fair though, I'm a little scared that they'll do a Magvel banner at soon, but don't include Lute or Marissa in it so I have to wait for a second Magvel banner...

Hey, I was fishing for a better Summer Tiki, and I got Minerva!  I've been wanting her for months.

She's even got a decent nature -HP,+Atk.  Now, I just need to figure out what skills to give her.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

YAAAAAAAY I GOT HER I GOT HER!! FIRST PULL OF THE DAY WITH THE PILE OF FREE ORBS!

zt81U7E.png

FREDDY x FEMALE ROBIN EMBLEM IS COMPLETE! (minus Summer Female Robin's skills, of course lol And sorry for forgetting to screenshot the summon session too. :P)

She's +Def, -HP, so basically neutral. Not bad at all! She just wanted some extra def like her knight. :P

I still have some orbs left, so I'll save 'em! Gotta have something for CYL, ya know. BUT YAYZ COMPLETE AWAKENING OTP COLLECTION!

HOLY CRAP I MISSED THIS!

YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

The best part is that now you don't have to worry about spending money to get her XD

This is great! Wanna do something crazy and use them in the arena? :P