• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

With the new modes in I might be able to make some pulls! You guys are tempting me to spend orbs on tempest banner when I don't want to!

If you need bonus units/fodder, go for it.  Otherwise, I'd wait until after the summer banner.

So, kinda funny story. My latest summoning circle (I'm still pulling from Ylissean Summer) had three reds, a blue and a colorless. I open the blue and colorless, which had 4* Subaki and 4* Matthew respectively. After that, I was about ready to back out since none of the summer characters are red and I have more than enough 5* reds at this point. I ultimately decided to open the reds anyways while kinda thinking to myself "surely there won't be a 5 star under any of these reds, right?" Yeah, the first one of the three that I picked ends up giving me young Tiki (+ATK, -SPD, new). Since summer Tiki is the banner character I'd like to have the most, I can only see this as the gacha cruelly trolling by being like "sure, we'll let you have a 5* Tiki, just not the one you wanted the most." Oh well, I can really never complain about having more 5*s though this now the 5th 5* I've gotten from this banner and not a single one of them are on banner. For the zero people who care, the other two reds had 4* Olivia (+SPD, -RES) and 3* Palla. In other words, nothing nearly as interesting though I might replace my +ATK/-DEF 4* Olivia with the one I just got but I still haven't decided either way.

My focus-red hunt continues; for Celica and everyone. Fury banner, part whatever, spread over several days and sets.

⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Def −HP (17→12)
⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Atk −Spd (28→23)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Stahl C +Atk −Def (23→18)
⋆⋆⋆ Hana   +Atk −HP (18→13)
⋆⋆⋆ Fir   +Res −Atk (17→12)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Raigh   +HP −Atk (12→8)
⋆⋆⋆ Olivia   +Def −Spd (8→4)
⋆⋆⋆ Lon’qu   +Spd −Def (18→13)

The game doesn’t want me to actually get red orbs. Out of five sets, only eight stones were red, and these are mostly trash and skill fodder.
Celica-less streak count: 56 since May 15th

So has any1 else been stupidly lucky when it comes pulling because this has been by far my best pulls in the game.

On my 1st roll & personal best of all the rolls I've made so far, I got S-Tiki, S-Freddy, & glorious time-traveling waifu Lucy.

My 2nd S-Avatar somehow

Then my 3rd pull I got S-Tiki again!

My pull was a dud, but I manage to get 4 star Gordin so there's that.

I thought I was pushing my luck at this point but I decided I was too much on roll so I try one last time. & I manage to get a 5 Star ROY!

I posted the images for proof but I couldn't snap all my results bcuz I wwwwaaaayyyy too hype at the moment. So I did the next best thing & post my barrack for proof.

Has anyone else been this lucky with this banner or any other banners?

Here's the link:

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

So has any1 else been stupidly lucky when it comes pulling because this has been by far my best pulls in the game.

Total opposite for me. I wasted some stamina potions to finish most of the new Chain Lunatic maps.

Complete and utter garbage. And as a cherry on top, a single 5* appeared. 5* Merric.

I'm having the worst pulls I've ever had in this game lately. Probably 200 orbs by now on this banner and nothing to show for it but 4 off banner 5* units I already had or didn't want and a whole lot of trash.

10 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

To be honest, Marisa isn't likely to be on the first banner. I'm mostly confident on Tana because 'Magvel Royalty' is a good candidate, but the instant popularity becomes a factor, Tana drops.

And then Lute probably slips in. One of us is probably going to be satisfied.

Yeah, Marisa is probably not going to be on the first Magvel banner, especially since Joshua will almost surely be on it. The other three will probably be some subset of Tana, L'Arachel, Lute, Innes and Seth.

Is it me, or has it been a pretty long time they introduced a banner with 6 characters on it?

Just now, Bartozio said:

Yeah, Marisa is probably not going to be on the first Magvel banner, especially since Joshua will almost surely be on it. The other three will probably be some subset of Tana, L'Arachel, Lute, Innes and Seth.

Is it me, or has it been a pretty long time they introduced a banner with 6 characters on it?

Not since March, and both conspicuously patch things- Sibling Bonds introduced the only Tellius character until May with tenuous reasoning, while Blazing Shadows was an easy way to take out the Christmas assets.

Funnily enough, neither had all four colours.

I got my first Peri! And then she proceeded to appear in the next two summoning sessions as well.....Also got my first Kagero so theres that. The quest for a better tempest bonus isn't going so well. 

The last 5* I rolled was Priscilla on the bride banner. Haven't gotten a single one yet, even after spending 30 of my chain challenge orbs.

Jagen pls go away. Especially the 4* ones, you're taking away all my chances of getting even the 4* blues I actually want.

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

If you need bonus units/fodder, go for it.  Otherwise, I'd wait until after the summer banner.

Right now the best I can do on Tempest is aspire for the 1.2 bonus, which will hurt quite a bit. That's why I kinda want a focus unit, although they won't be that good for tempest immediately.

Pulled for TT Banner using 33 orbs. Got Ike, Julia, and Alm. 

-

Also, I went on other rerolled accounts and pulled Summer Frederick on both of them, not to mention I pulled Summer Frederick on my main one as well. 

Edited by Aera

Spent another 75 orbs in my quest to get Alm
4* Eirika
3* Hinata x 2

4* Henry
3* Frederick
3* FCorrin
3* Lon'qu
3* Laslow
3* Fir x 3
4* Cain
5* Roy
5* Cain
4* Tiki
3* Hana

Every time I roll for Alm my pity percentage gets reset by either units I already have or do not want. I've had my pity percentage broken by Roy, another Roy, Eirika, Merric, and Cain. I also had it broken by Sanaki but I like her. 

I've generally been pretty lucky with getting units I want, but rolling for Alm seems to result in seriously and unusually bad luck.

Edited by Levin's Scarf

7 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Total opposite for me. I wasted some stamina potions to finish most of the new Chain Lunatic maps.

Complete and utter garbage. And as a cherry on top, a single 5* appeared. 5* Merric.

I'm having the worst pulls I've ever had in this game lately. Probably 200 orbs by now on this banner and nothing to show for it but 4 off banner 5* units I already had or didn't want and a whole lot of trash.

Damn, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Fair warning: I may or may not be in the process of becoming the Rezzy of Speed. Since mid-May, I've pulled eight 5*s with -SPD one of which was the Young!Tiki I got just last night while #8 showed up in my circle just a bit earlier today, once again summoning from Ylissean Summer.

4* Roy, 3* Draug, 3* Palla, 5* Summer!Frederick (+ATK, -SPD, new), 3* Arthur; 5* Rate was 3%

I can say I'm quite relieved that I managed to luck into one of the summer units even though it wasn't Tiki so I no longer have to use 4* Alfonse as my arena bonus unit this season. Fred's main job is to soften guys up for his teammates to kill anyways, so him being -SPD doesn't really bother me much. Roy (who is also -SPD for the record) and Palla also make for excellent skill fodder though now I'm up to six spare Pallas, so this roll was quite the winner in my book. Arthur and Draug got sent home immediately due to me being two units over my capacity though I would've sent them home anyways even if that wasn't the case.

10 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

On my 1st roll & personal best of all the rolls I've made so far, I got S-Tiki, S-Freddy, & glorious time-traveling waifu Lucy.

My 2nd S-Avatar somehow

Then my 3rd pull I got S-Tiki again!

My pull was a dud, but I manage to get 4 star Gordin so there's that.

I thought I was pushing my luck at this point but I decided I was too much on roll so I try one last time. & I manage to get a 5 Star ROY!

I posted the images for proof but I couldn't snap all my results bcuz I wwwwaaaayyyy too hype at the moment. So I did the next best thing & post my barrack for proof.

Has anyone else been this lucky with this banner or any other banners?

Here's the link:

Oh yeah, I had the same crazy luck when I was looking for Summer Freddy! lol

This was my greatest pull ever too:

O6rWSj4.png

I wanted Summer Freddy and his amazing abs soooo bad, but Summer Gaius showed up instead (twice too). Finally I got Summer Freddy here and then I got even more than that with him. lol Ephraim is my second favorite FE lord after Ike and the first one I pulled was -Atk. This one isn't! Woohoo! I went for the blue orb there as well as the colorless because I was also looking for Summer Female Robin to go with Summer Freddy and my regular Freddy and female Robin. :P

And then I pulled Summer Female Robin yesterday on the first summon of the day!

Edited by Anacybele

20 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Fair warning: I may or may not be in the process of becoming the Rezzy of Speed. Since mid-May, I've pulled eight 5*s with -SPD one of which was the Young!Tiki I got just last night while #8 showed up in my circle just a bit earlier today, once again summoning from Ylissean Summer.

4* Roy, 3* Draug, 3* Palla, 5* Summer!Frederick (+ATK, -SPD, new), 3* Arthur; 5* Rate was 3%

I can say I'm quite relieved that I managed to luck into one of the summer units even though it wasn't Tiki so I no longer have to use 4* Alfonse as my arena bonus unit this season. Fred's main job is to soften guys up for his teammates to kill anyways, so him being -SPD doesn't really bother me much. Roy (who is also -SPD for the record) and Palla also make for excellent skill fodder though now I'm up to six spare Pallas, so this roll was quite the winner in my book. Arthur and Draug got sent home immediately due to me being two units over my capacity though I would've sent them home anyways even if that wasn't the case.

Join me.  Together we can complete the duo of terrible banes and rule the galaxy.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, I had the same crazy luck when I was looking for Summer Freddy! lol

This was my greatest pull ever too:

O6rWSj4.png

I wanted Summer Freddy and his amazing abs soooo bad, but Summer Gaius showed up instead (twice too). Finally I got Summer Freddy here and then I got even more than that with him. lol Ephraim is my second favorite FE lord after Ike and the first one I pulled was -Atk. This one isn't! Woohoo! I went for the blue orb there as well as the colorless because I was also looking for Summer Female Robin to go with Summer Freddy and my regular Freddy and female Robin. :P

And then I pulled Summer Female Robin yesterday on the first summon of the day!

Wow that some luck, especially since you manage to get S-Freddy, S-Gaius twice, & S-F-Robin(We've got find a better abbreviation for her). All things considered, I'm more impress you manage to pull good grey units & pull another Ephraim. RNG must smiling on us for this one. 

10 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Wow that some luck, especially since you manage to get S-Freddy, S-Gaius twice, & S-F-Robin(We've got find a better abbreviation for her). All things considered, I'm more impress you manage to pull good grey units & pull another Ephraim. RNG must smiling on us for this one. 

Yeah, I know, right? I only had one 5 star colorless unit before this banner, now I have three, including a dagger wielder at last! Freddy did three things for me here: he filled my need for a good dagger wielder, he filled my need for more 5 star colorless, and he showed me his awesome abs. <3

RNG did smile upon us!

As for abbreviations, there's a reason I tend to just type the word(s) out completely. :P People can't seem to decide on which abbreviations to use sometimes. But if I had to pick, I would say "Sp!Xander/Camilla/Chrom/Lucina" for the spring characters and "Su!Freddy/Female Robin/Gaius/Tiki" for the summer ones.

Haha....people here pulling triple 5* and here I am having never pulled even a double. I'm at 4% now for the tempest banner. Still no luck on trying to get a better bonus unit. I really don't want to promote my 4* -Atk Mae ;_;

I try again for a better Green unit in the infantry departmen, to give some help to my Nino, so I did a full summon, 3 geens and 2 white, it sounded good right?

Guess again!!

3* Gunther x 2

3* Beruka

4* Maria and Azama

Really, I'm tired of getting 3* Berukas! And then Gunther... I wanted infantry green units game :(  , sad part is that this new Beruka doesn't have better ivs than the one I already have

Already had Maria and Azama as 4*, so feathers ... Now I have a change of 3.75% , maybe I will try again after getting some more orbs from the new modes and see if that 3.75% can give me something (I would appreciate a Raven or a Fae game, even as 4*), because I don't want to lost 400 orbs haha, gonna stay over 400, I need these orbs for later

Edited by SniperGYS