So, finally caving on 272 orbs...... Let's see what I can get! Alm's Banner for now

3 Colourless, 2 Red (So you could say it's all Gray?)

3* Azama (Hello, haven't seen you in a while. Get out.), 4* Jakob (Holy shit, not a dupe! Never thought I'd see one in the colourless group! He's Neutral too), 3* Felicia (Eh, it's Felicia, low attack regardless), 3* Hinata (Oh look, Fury fodder!), 4* Olivia (+Def/-Spd, Unfortunate, the other one's also -Spd, You're a Hone attack to use)

Tried again. 1 Green, 2 each Red and Blue

3* Frederick (I'll find some use of inheritance for you), 4* Stahl (I have the nature I need for you! +Res/-HP), 5* Grey (COUNTER CAV WOO! +Def/-Att, eh I'll live with Tank Grey Finally a focus unit!), 3* Oboro (Finally a Rally Def for Eirika! Thanks Oboro), 3* Oboro (Pfft. Seriosuly? You really want in don't you?)

Haven't pulled a focus unit since Hero Fest. Take that in. And now take in that cavs can back off now. Thanks Gray!

Also, @Water Mage, yes that's a good natured Klein for brave bows

Edited by Dayni

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have a 4,25 % chance to get a 5* in the Tempest Trials banner. I have had absolute carbage luck lately, the last 5* I pulled was Azura, that I pulled before the first trials. Sigh, I suppose that's what I get for only using free orbs.

18 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

While I didn't get any new characters, I did get a 5*Klein that is +Atk-Res. Is that good?

That's an awesome Klein. Same as my Klein and he is a killing machine in Tempest Trials with Swordbreaker. Now at 5000 SP!

You might want to change his special though since Glacies hits off the Res stat. i gave mine Draconic Aura since I didn't have Luna.

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

44 orbs. Deliverance banner. The first set had no blues, so I pulled a red. Six blues in the next three sets. Bought 10 slots between the first Odin and Cordelia.

⋆⋆⋆ Hinata   +Spd −HP (44→39)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Sully C +Def −HP (39→34)
⋆⋆⋆ Odin   +Spd −Atk (34→30)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Cordelia F +Def −Atk (28→23)
⋆⋆⋆ Robin-M   +Res −Def (13→19)
⋆⋆⋆ Corrin-F   +Def −Res (19→14)
⋆⋆⋆ Odin   +Def −Atk (14→10)

Look, no Gwendys! And two Odins clearly not willing to battle. And my first ever Cordelia!.. who is −Atk. Cordelia why. @Rezzy why.
Also my first male Robin. And a Sully and a female Corrin for a good measure. Time to save some more orbs.
73 red orbs without Celica since May 15th

2 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Woah shit. Had enough for 1 pull. Who do I get? Delthea.

What is she?... @Rezzy knows.

1 hour ago, Catria! said:

@Rezzy has been cursing all of us with -Atk! What did I do wrong, Dr. Rezzy? D:

My wrath was great today, after I finally pulled 5* Lukas, but he was -Atk,+Res.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

My wrath was great today, after I finally pulled 5* Lukas, but he was -Atk,+Res.

It's so bad, it's hard to believe that it's true LOL

Hopefully my Delthea isn't -Atk if I ever pull her. Even if she is, I wouldn't be too sad because 33 at base isn't horrible at all. I'm giving her life and death anyway so it'll be covered up nicely 

If she's -Spd I'll cry

- Sniped for blues in the Alm's Army banner and it got me 2 Deltheas. One is +spd. I was also spooked by a Peri. 

- Sniped for reds as well: 2 Grays. One if them is +Atk

- Sniped for reds in Celica's Army banner expecting to be spooked: Got 2 Sabers

- Last roll on a green because why not and...5* Camilla.

I also got another 4* Odin. Gwendolyn and my seventh Catria whole sniping for blues. 2 Hinatas while sniping for Saber.

Today was a pretty good day for rolling. Kotomine was kind this time and didn't spook me too much...except for that Peri...

...why is she a 5*?? This is the second time a Peri has spooked my pity rate. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Pulled another Summer!Fredrick.  I know I shouldn't complain about getting 6 5*s in one month from freebie orbs, but two of them were a healers, one of them was a Gaius with AWFUL IV, and three of them were Fredriicks with below average IVs.  Can't I get just one neutral or better IV Gaius?

Edited by Lushen

Tried for Alm once again

3* Fir

3* Est

4* Palla

3* Tiki

5* Cain (neutral)

This makes it the 8th time in which my pity percentage got wrecked while rolling for Alm. 

And we're done! I have all 3 focus units now, and I haven't spent a dollar!

Total orbs spent: 37

Gray is +Spd -Def, which is pretty gray-t

Edited by Korath88

So, after reaching 4.25% on the Tempest Trial banner (first time that has ever happened to me), I FINALLY got Alm. The only concern I have are his IVs: +HP/-Speed (the Speed bane has left me conflicted). Does the Falchion healer build still work well on him, or am I plumb out of luck?

IMG_0639.PNG

IMG_0641.PNG

IMG_0643.PNG

In 140 orbs, I've gotten one five star in Athena, whose art I can't stand. Just got two more Rodericks to accompany the one I got earlier. The pity rate is at the summer banner is now 4.75%. I'm just rolling there to get a five star, but it's not happening.

@Lightning Grandmaster: That's actually a great IV for the Falchion healer build. Now all you need is to get Renewal and Reciprocal Aid on him. The Speed bane isn't much of an issue since this Alm isn't really meant to fight and Alm is pretty slow. He can take out greens if he has to. 

Tried for Sonya or Leo what I got:

1 Green , 2 colorless

4* Cecilia - this Is not bad, mine Is -Atk, so I'm going to check if she Is better

3* Virion - featheeeeeeers!!! I already have a 4*!!

3* Azama - No thanks

Start another session... only blue orbs!!!

3* Est - can she pass anything good? I already have one

New session, only Blue and Red

4* FCorrin - Welp for skill, already have her, gonna keep the best one

Start another session: 1 Green and 1 colorless

3* Virion - WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????????

4* Camilla - well a new one! First time she shows up so she can stay

That's all, still have 414 orbs + the ones I hasn't get yet (Paralogue, Kotaro Quest and june Quest), I don't know if I'm going to use More orbs here or wait to see if one of them Is demoted to 4* . But for now, this was what I got

3 hours ago, Oboro! said:

It's so bad, it's hard to believe that it's true LOL

Hopefully my Delthea isn't -Atk if I ever pull her. Even if she is, I wouldn't be too sad because 33 at base isn't horrible at all. I'm giving her life and death anyway so it'll be covered up nicely 

If she's -Spd I'll cry

I got your Delthea.  -Atk on Mages isn't too bad, since you can overkill with Blade spells.

3 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

@Lightning Grandmaster: That's actually a great IV for the Falchion healer build. Now all you need is to get Renewal and Reciprocal Aid on him. The Speed bane isn't much of an issue since this Alm isn't really meant to fight and Alm is pretty slow. He can take out greens if he has to. 

Oh, that's good to hear. And I've actually got a spare Setsuna lying around. Now, all I really need is a unit with Renewal. Thanks! 

:D

2 Summer Tikis in the same pull. One is +HP -Def, the other is +Att -Res.

This is on top of the +Att -HP Tiki I pullled earlier.

So many melons I can't take it.

Edited by Xenomata

Tried another full pull on summer. 1 gray and 4 greens. I only have the two grays left to collect, but remember getting S!Tiki from a 1 red and 4 greens pull, so I checked it out. No summer unit, but I did get a sorta optimal +Spd/-Res Setsuna. Quadsuna hype? Two cherches for skill fodder, a +spd/-HP Nino, and a +Res/-Spd Boey. Not a great nature, but I finally ended up with a 1.4x bonus unit for TT! Wish I had him a week ago for max effectiveness, but this was a good pull overall.

5 hours ago, Wanda said:

Roll for Mathilda, or Delthea, wouldn't be a tragedy...

NLmakv6.png

Oh.

Spoiler

3* Robin, calling it.

----

My pity rate is in the TT banner @4.25%. I'm probably gonna get spooked.

My only problem is that I keep forgetting Sonya is a Green mage, not red....