• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Ebony said:

I got Sonya attempting to get Saber. Again.

Are you pulling all the colors or just Reds?

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Are you pulling all the colors or just Reds?

Attempting reds, but usually I keep getting anything but Reds.

1 minute ago, Ebony said:

Attempting reds, but usually I keep getting anything but Reds.

I see.  I had the same thing happen when I was trying to get Gray.

My Deltheas are cursed. :[

I've pulled 4 of them now and all of them are either -Atk or -Spd. (Two of them are [+Atk, -Spd], the other two are [+HP, -Atk] and [+HP, -Spd].) :[

This is depressing. :[

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I've pulled 4 of them now and all of them are either -Atk or -Spd. (Two of them are [+Atk, -Spd], the other two are [+HP, -Atk] and [+HP, -Spd].) :[

Mine's +Res -Spd.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Me, fishing for blue orbs:

Reveal hidden contents

4qntqGi.png

Looks like me fishing for greens.

All orbs but the log in and last 9 TT orbs collected now, and no Sonya or Tiki in sight. And while before I'd never gotten them before, now I get a lot of 3* Berukas and Cherches all of a sudden. Too bad every single time their natures suck.

Deliverance banner, fishing for blues (when it actually happens), round whatever. 6 blue orbs in seven sets. Game why.

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Shanna F +Spd −Def (19→14)
⋆⋆⋆ Robin-M   +Res −Atk (14→10)
⋆⋆⋆ Subaki F +Atk −Res (18→13)
⋆⋆⋆ Subaki F +HP −Spd (20→15)
⋆⋆⋆ Stahl C +Res −Def (19→14)
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Est F +Res −HP (18→13)
⋆⋆⋆ Lon’qu   +Atk −HP (17→12)
⋆⋆⋆ Shanna F +HP −Def (10→5)

Another battle-unready Robin. Two SubakisQuick Riposte donors. Two ShannasDesperation donors. A +Atk Lon’qu! A Stahl and an Est.

There was one red orb in that last set, so I went all out.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Eirika   +Spd −Res (5→1)

This is… not the princess I was looking for. At least now I can merge. Thanks for clearing my pity percentage. No Delthea for me, it seems.
76 red orbs without Celica since May 15th

So this happened.

Spoiler

fyjGXpL.jpg

And then this happened (about 80 pulls later).

Spoiler

KeJG9MZ.jpg

There was a Sanaki, Karel, Sonya, Marth, and Katarina somewhere in between.

Saber is [+Spd, -Res].
Leon is [+Def, -Res].
Both Sonyas are [+Spd, -Atk]. Really, game? Literally defeating the purpose of pulling more than one.

Ike is [-Atk, +HP]. Fuck you, game.

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Me, fishing for blue orbs:

Reveal hidden contents

4qntqGi.png

I had that setup, with a green orb replacing the gray one, 3 out of the first 4 sessions when I went hunting for Delthea. Got her in the end, though!

Edited by Eridras

26 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

So this happened.

Hide contents

fyjGXpL.jpg

And then this happened (about 80 pulls later).

Hide contents

KeJG9MZ.jpg

There was a Sanaki, Karel, Sonya, Marth, and Katarina somewhere in between.

Saber is [+Spd, -Res].
Leon is [+Def, -Res].
Both Sonyas are [+Spd, -Atk]. Really, game? Literally defeating the purpose of pulling more than one.

Ike is [-Atk, +HP]. Fuck you, game.

Luck favours those who make their own.

I learned earlier today that the Gray I pulled was actually -Atk.  I checked the stats when they first went up and thought that he wasn't, so maybe they changed since then or I just misread them.  Soooo, that means that BOTH of the characters I pulled on the Alm's Army banner were -Atk.  

I decided to try pulling off that banner again today in hopes of getting a Gray or Delthea that isn't -Atk.  It worked!  I was blessed with a +Atk/-Res Gray.  Merged +1, yay!  I like his Heroes art, so I think I'll use him a lot. 

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Okay, so, I was aiming, last week, to have a better IV Alm. Didn't work. Got a +Res -Def. Well, merged.

So, now I'm trying to pull on Celica's Army. First pull was... well, bad enough that I don't remember it XD. Tried today again.

Today's first pull was only grey and blue. Greys give me Rebecca. +Res -Def. Worst than my first. Wow...

Today's second pull give me... useless 3* and 4* Athena. +Atk -Def. I already got +Atk -Res.

Seriously, game... Stop giving me units I already have with worst IV... It's filling my barracks for nothing...

Sonya and Delthea are all there is to even bother to summon on the banners since they're both very good. Delthea is a monster in her own right with her insane boosts that she can give to everyone with her tome and or her Hone Attk. Sonya can cut enemies like a hot knife through butter that can counter act her fairly speed with Darting Blow or Life and Death. I got Sonya only after thirty orbs and no luck with Delthea. But got a -Spd + Attk Mae and a Marth for the first time! (4-Stars) f2p orbs of course as they are giving them out like candy now.

Edited by PuffPuff

Didn't get Gray or Delthea, but I'm pleased with this!

Spoiler

incrWNv.png

I was planning to upgrade my 4 star Tharja to 5 star, but this was a great feather saver! And thankfully, she's +Spd/-Res. My 4 star was +Spd/-Atk.

And Merric, who is unfortunately -Atk, but +Spd. Still, he'll be good for getting rid of flying units along with my Nino, so I'm not complaining. Any five star is good for me.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Welcome to my world.

Eh, doing pulls at 3 AM has gotten me 5*s before. I went back to Ylissean Summer to see if I could squeeze one more 5* hopefully Tiki out of it as my 5* rate was sitting at 4%. Let's see if I was able to capture some of that three in the morning magic again. 

Spoiler

p7vebE8.png

Results: 3* Raigh, 4* Rebecca, 5* Summer!Tiki (+HP, -RES, new), 4* Jeorge, 4* Camilla

Short answer is yes, yes I sure was. I was actually able to get the seasonal unit I wanted the most this time! I'll still never forgive Lyn for crushing my hopes of getting Cordelia from the bride banner, though. Given I've been getting a admittedly concerning increase of -Atk and -Spd 5*s lately, I'll happily take +HP/-Res on Tiki. It also seems like the game wants me to go with a Brave Axe set for Tiki as it was kind enough to hand me another spare Camilla at the same time. Too bad it also wasn't generous enough to include a Klein in the deal though. Instead Rebecca and Jeorge both show up in the same session again (they were both 5*s the last time it happened though).

As for where I'll pull from next, I'm undecided on whether I want to snipe blues on Ylissean Summer to try for Robin so I have all three of the Valor skills at my disposal, snipe blues on Alm's Army for Mathilda even though it depresses me that she's just lance Titania or try to get at least one of the Celica's Army focus characters. I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants to give me any.

Getting so bored with my luck lately. A bunch of cruddy 3*'s, with barely any worthy skills -.- Doesn't help that colourless don't always make for great skill fodder. 

My luck with the summer banner and this banner have just left me annoyed. I know it's not as bad as many, but still. Seeing so many with much better luck and it's like... gah! 

Doesn't help the new 5*'s I'm pulling all seem to end up with crappy banes -.- 

Rant over. 

Last pull: 

3 not Kleins - 4* Wrys x2 and 4* Azama. 

3* Matthew, Felicia, Draug, Saizo x 3, Lissa, Gordin. 

Haven't checked boons or banes since I have all of these units already at their best boon/bane level. Can possibly use Wrys and maybe Azama if I get any new healers I want to level. I guess Saizo is okay for poison strike. Can't remember if Matthew has any use, and if I wanted vantage, I'd just use my herd of Lon'qus. If I wanted a Brave Bow, I'd just use one of my already existing herd of Gordins. 

*Le sigh*. Hopefully I'll get something different with the last few orbs from the trials ^.^''

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Getting so bored with my luck lately. A bunch of cruddy 3*'s, with barely any worthy skills -.- Doesn't help that colourless don't always make for great skill fodder. 

My luck with the summer banner and this banner have just left me annoyed. I know it's not as bad as many, but still. Seeing so many with much better luck and it's like... gah! 

Doesn't help the new 5*'s I'm pulling all seem to end up with crappy banes -.- 

Rant over. 

Last pull: 

3 not Kleins - 4* Wrys x2 and 4* Azama. 

3* Matthew, Felicia, Draug, Saizo x 3, Lissa, Gordin. 

Haven't checked boons or banes since I have all of these units already at their best boon/bane level. Can possibly use Wrys and maybe Azama if I get any new healers I want to level. I guess Saizo is okay for poison strike. Can't remember if Matthew has any use, and if I wanted vantage, I'd just use my herd of Lon'qus. If I wanted a Brave Bow, I'd just use one of my already existing herd of Gordins. 

*Le sigh*. Hopefully I'll get something different with the last few orbs from the trials ^.^''

If it makes you feel better you're not the only one ;~; my first pity rate on it got up to 5.25% and it got broke by 5* Lachesis >_>

Tried it again and my current pity rate is at 3.75%... Last pull got me Lissa and saizo again. No sign of summer units ._.

Matthew has Hone Speed at 4* which is pretty decent, so there's at least that. Keep on trying!!  latest?cb=20121030195113latest?cb=20121030195113latest?cb=20121030195113latest?cb=20121030195113latest?cb=20121030195113

5 minutes ago, ruruo said:

If it makes you feel better you're not the only one ;~; my first pity rate on it got up to 5.25% and it got broke by 5* Lachesis >_>

Tried it again and my current pity rate is at 3.75%... Last pull got me Lissa and saizo again. No sign of summer units ._.

Matthew has Hone Speed at 4* which is pretty decent, so there's at least that. Keep on trying!!  latest?cb=20121030195113latest?cb=20121030195113latest?cb=20121030195113latest?cb=20121030195113latest?cb=20121030195113

To be fair, I got Saber pretty quickly, and then a random Hector after a while longer, so I'm probably ranting over nothing. But I'm most definitely not free to play and recently, it's really felt like I haven't had value's worth out of either my f2p or my p2p orbs -.- Oh well. I hope you see some luck soon - certainly more than a 5* Lachesis! I'm debating whether to put any more money into this or just wave my hands of it and await the next banner. My pity percentage is high, though, which annoys me lol 

Edited by Cute Chao

I feel you both so much.  My pity rate is still at 4% since I've been only target pulling colorless, but I pulled my 5th 3* Azama today and my 6th 3* Serra.

Edited by mewyeon