I finally got a new phone, so now I can play Heroes legit. I opted to to not do any rerolls, and just do one full pull for now and then save up for a potential Sacred Stones banner in the future. I went to the Celica's Army banner in the hope that I might potentially get Sonya somehow. It was all 3-stars until the final orb, which happened to be green. A puff of smoke, a pillar of light, and then...

Spoiler

wOutdvg.png

...I am definitely okay with this.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just yolo'd a 5* Effie and the first thing that came to mind was "DB3 fodder! Now all I need is a Reinhardt". Why am I like this?

The icing on the cake? That's a +Atk -Spd Effie.

Edited by Korath88

Tried two full pulls on the cavalry banner, mostly because I like all the units in it.

I didn't get any 5*, but I did get George and Hawkeye (both new units) and a Hinata for Fury fodder. Can't complain about this one.

Two full pulls on the cavalry banner since the colors were good.

Spoiler

KoF7gdD.png

Cecilia: +Atk/-Def, Cain: +Hp/-Def, Gaius: +Hp/-Atk, Sully: +Atk/-Spd, Olivia: +Res/-Hp

Cecilia has a better nature than my neutral one, so I'll merge them and train her up again at some point.  First time pulling Cain as a day one player, and I'm not sure if I should keep him, or feed him to Azura for WoM3...

8ItCynb.png

Subaki: +Hp/-Spd, Lon'qu: +Hp/-Def, Robin-M: +Atk/-Spd, Raigh: +Res/-Hp, Eliwood: +Atk/-Def

QR2, Vantage, Bonfire, and 300 feathers.  Could have done worse I suppose.

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yayz, someone who's just as happy as I was to get him! ^^

I was going to throw all my orbs to get Summer Freddy if I had to, as I wasn't ever going without my second favorite FE character showing off dem abs in a swimsuit! And I kinda did use up all the orbs I had hoarded, but thankfully he appeared before all the July orbs began pouring in. Mine is -Spd, +Def, but I've made him work. He's a heavy debuffer who mainly specializes in totally killing the enemy's speed to make up for his own. And that's on top of speed, attack, and def buffs he may get from his allies. Heh heh.

Summer's not complete without dem abs!! XD My luck has been so bad with seasonal stuff. So i'm just overjoyed that it's really him!! If it was Giaus it would have been kinda troublesome because I have a cutie Jeorge who I wouldn't want to replace. And I hate candy Fred's the reason why I'm at 70k on Tempest Trials so now I can finally stop and regain some sanity. I love his "Ah, shell" line when moving him. It's like he's capable of finding shells everywhere. Even on the lava or desert map x'DD 

Just now, ruruo said:

Summer's not complete without dem abs!! XD My luck has been so bad with seasonal stuff. So i'm just overjoyed that it's really him!! If it was Giaus it would have been kinda troublesome because I have a cutie Jeorge who I wouldn't want to replace. And I hate candy Fred's the reason why I'm at 70k on Tempest Trials so now I can finally stop and regain some sanity. I love his "Ah, shell" line when moving him. It's like he's capable of finding shells everywhere. Even on the lava or desert map x'DD 

No, it's not! I love those abs too. <3 Makes me really want to see his biceps next. Frederick must have some NICE ones. He DOES work out, after all, given how much of a fitness nut he is. And I know the feeling man, I pulled Summer Gaius twice before my Summer Freddy showed up.

My favorite line from Summer Freddy is "Go soak your head!" BEST one by far, imo. It's awesome and also hilarious coming out of him because the usually super serious, proper, and reserved Frederick is basically telling people "fuck off" LOL

38 minutes ago, ruruo said:

It's like he's capable of finding shells everywhere. Even on the lava or desert map x'DD 

Anyone who has found Ceanataurs at the Volcano or Hermitaurs at the Desert or Dunes would tell you that there are indeed shells everywhere.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

No, it's not! I love those abs too. <3 Makes me really want to see his biceps next. Frederick must have some NICE ones. He DOES work out, after all, given how much of a fitness nut he is. And I know the feeling man, I pulled Summer Gaius twice before my Summer Freddy showed up.

My favorite line from Summer Freddy is "Go soak your head!" BEST one by far, imo. It's awesome and also hilarious coming out of him because the usually super serious, proper, and reserved Frederick is basically telling people "fuck off" LOL

Ikr!! XD We do get a little glimpse of those biceps on his damage art. And his thighs. Hinoka eat your heart out. I loved that Suekane Kumiko did his art again. Summer Fred has to be my favourite out of the characters that she'd done, just because the artwork looks so fun. 

I pulled 5* Lachesis on a 5.25% pity rate ;^; I got Fred while trying to break a 4.00% pity rate. At this point I thought there was just no chance and I was swimming in an unwanted harem of Saizo and Matthews. So when he did appear I was just so happy and relieved that I don't have to wallow in colourless hell for any longer. 

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Anyone who has found Ceanataurs at the Volcano or Hermitaurs at the Desert or Dunes would tell you that there are indeed shells everywhere.

Haha, well he never specified it had to be tiny seashells I suppose XD;;

7 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Ikr!! XD We do get a little glimpse of those biceps on his damage art. And his thighs. Hinoka eat your heart out. I loved that Suekane Kumiko did his art again. Summer Fred has to be my favourite out of the characters that she'd done, just because the artwork looks so fun. 

I pulled 5* Lachesis on a 5.25% pity rate ;^; I got Fred while trying to break a 4.00% pity rate. At this point I thought there was just no chance and I was swimming in an unwanted harem of Saizo and Matthews. So when he did appear I was just so happy and relieved that I don't have to wallow in colourless hell for any longer. 

We kinda see more of his triceps, not his biceps in the damaged art (the biceps are on one side of the arms, while the triceps are on the other side of the arms), but yeah, those legs of Frederick's too! He's got some of the best legs I'd ever seen. I'm thinking they're strong enough to kick down iron doors, they look so beefed up! And yes, I really like this artist's work!

Pity rates stink. xP I'm pretty sure I was up to like 6% when I was looking for Ike because I'd thrown over 200 orbs at the World of Radiance banner trying to pull him before I finally did.

Edited by Anacybele

Pulled +HP -Def Gray few days ago, and now I just pulled another one that's +Res - Spd. Also I pulled +Atk Hawkeye before the second Gray as well

4 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

YES! GOODBYE 4.50% pity Streak! Mae is here! +Atk/-Def!!!!! 

Ha! I'm safe from your curse, @Rezzy!

I read that as Pity Steak.

4 hours ago, Logos said:

Pulled +HP -Def Gray few days ago, and now I just pulled another one that's +Res - Spd. Also I pulled +Atk Hawkeye before the second Gray as well

Take your extra -Spd Gray and give Sword Valor to Olivia.  Boom, double SP on all the Sword units you train from now on.

I'm a bit surprised the Cavalry Banner came out before the Hone Attack one ended.  Isn't this also the Third Baner Titania's been in, now?  And Eldigan was just in one.  Lucky I managed to get him, or I might try again here.  Too bad they couldn't give me a chance at a +Spd Leo here.

Wow, I just realized that Titania's the only Axe unit that's been added since Launch, unless you count seasonal characters.  There's just been 5 new Greens total in Banners and two of them are from the Tellius Banner.  That's one more reason we need Nolan.

Edited by Rezzy

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Wow, I just realized that Titania's the only Axe unit that's been added since Launch, unless you count seasonal characters.  There's just been 5 new Greens total in Banners and two of them are from the Tellius Banner.  That's one more reason we need Nolan.

I'm assuming you mean axe units that have been added to the summoning pool? If not, then Narcian, Michalis and Legion send you their regards.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm assuming you mean axe units that have been added to the summoning pool? If not, then Narcian, Michalis and Legion send you their regards.

Yep, that's what I meant.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yep, that's what I meant.

That's what I thought. Maybe we'll get a Thracia banner sometime soon that has Osian and Halvan alongside Leif, Finn, Eyvel and Nanna to remedy this a bit.

So, I just went and did a YOLO pull on Alm's Army (I think my 5* rate was just at 3.25%, for the record) after buying 3 orbs to put my total at 9, only intending on opening blue stones. As it just happened, there were exactly two blue stones in the circle. The results?

Spoiler

9jF0aRd.png

Well, it resulted in my main Awakening waifu finally joining me, for starters! Even better, she showed up as +Atk though she is also -Spd. This impromptu pull also resulted in a 5* lance cav, just not the one on the banner. +Spd/-Def is a relatively good combo for Abel, isn't it? Regardless, getting this shinier Abel leaves me free to sack my incumbent 4* one for Swordbreaker, which is a nice bonus. 

Time to celebrate the end of the Tempest Trials with some more pulls! First, once from the Hone Atk banner, because I can always use more magical beatsticks.

1. 4* Roderick: Hey, new unit. I should really play FE12 at some point...
  2. 3* Donnel: Meh.
  3. 3* Bartre: Useless.
  4. 3* Virion: Useless.
  5. 4* Serra: Wrong Hone Atk character...

Okay pull. Got a new unit at least.

Now for Celica's Army, since I prefer the characters here to Alm's.

1. 4* Cain: Had my hopes up, but oh well.
  2. 4* Nowi: Another new character. Nice.
  3. 3* Wendy: Meh.
  4. 3* Jagen: Maybe Horse Emblem fodder.
  5. 3* Wendy: Ugh.

Another new unit, but I really wish this had been in Alm's Army. Would have had such good chances for a 5*. Now to Alm's Army.

1. 3* Saizo: No more of you, please!
  2. 4* Gaius: Meh.
  3. 4* Niles: Iceberg fodder.
  4. 3* Arthur: Pointless.
  5. 3* Sophia: Maybe for Dragon Fang.

That was a complete waste of orbs. Should have done the two armies in opposite order...