This game just loves to troll me right now.

I wanted green for my free pull yesterday. There was no green, so I pulled blue.

Today I wanted to pull blue on the Tempest banner (for Delthea, since I'd rather have her than any of the others as my bonus unit). No blue! So I pulled a green and a red. Got Lon'qu and Barst, both at 4 star. But at least it's skill fodder I need. Camus still needs Vantage 3 and Reposition, so thanks, you two. :P

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

That's called "not making animal sacrifices"

Clearly you're doing something wrong!

I couldn't though :( I could only sacrifice a package of Knorr noodles after that upset in the gauntlet. :O

If we're talking 5 star units, I did promote and sacrifices a burst for his brave axe and reposition. 

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

This game just loves to troll me right now.

I wanted green for my free pull yesterday. There was no green, so I pulled blue.

Today I wanted to pull blue on the Tempest banner (for Delthea, since I'd rather have her than any of the others as my bonus unit). No blue! So I pulled a green and a red. Got Lon'qu and Barst, both at 4 star. But at least it's skill fodder I need. Camus still needs Vantage 3 and Reposition, so thanks, you two. :P

I agree, for my free pull, I had a Sully. I think this is a result of a whiplash of my luck yesterday.

11 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I agree, for my free pull, I had a Sully. I think this is a result of a whiplash of my luck yesterday.

I've just not been nearly as lucky this month as I was last month. Beginning of July I got a triple 5 star pull, which included my most wanted summer unit, Freddy, AND a better Ephraim than my original one.

A few days later, I pull Summer Robin on the first pull of the day. None of these guys have bad boons or banes at all. -Spd isn't the most ideal for Freddy, but it's not the worst either when he's +Def.

But this month? Lost a really good arena streak that would've gotten me a much higher score than I usually get. I pulled Minerva the other day, but she's +Res, -Atk. xP My first free pull yesterday is a useless 3 star Donnel. And then there's the trolling I mentioned above. :P

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I've just not been nearly as lucky this month as I was last month. Beginning of July I got a triple 5 star pull, which included my most wanted summer unit, Freddy, AND a better Ephraim than my original one.

A few days later, I pull Summer Robin on the first pull of the day. None of these guys have bad boons or banes at all. -Spd isn't the most ideal for Freddy, but it's not the worst either when he's +Def.

But this month? Lost a really good arena streak that would've gotten me a much higher score than I usually get. I pulled Minerva the other day, but she's +Res, -Atk. xP My first free pull yesterday is a useless 3 star Donnel. And then there's the trolling I mentioned above. :P

I subscribe to the theory of 'burning' bad luck. Lucky stuff like pulling Eldigan and Sonya in one pull? I'm not getting anything that interesting next time I try, so I try not to get invested.

I wonder if Gray and Celica being badly natured and the 30 orbs needed to acquire them is enough bad luck to balance the good luck I'll need for Ike, Ninian and Tana- the latter of whom's existence is probably needing some good luck on her own.

Well, in preparation for Tempest Tantrum, I'm going to take that free pull and decide from there. I actually want any of these units (even Gray, just to get a not -Att version)

2 Colourless, 1 each Red, Blue, Green

4* Stahl (OK, will you stop that Stahl? I need reds that are not you. +Spd/-Att, that's poor. Might as well keep going.), 4* Clair (New unit! +Att/-Res, this is certainly workable), 5* Sonya (YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. +Att/-Def, an offensive mage, just what I was looking for), 4* Gaius (Oh, look, a dagger. +Att/-Spd, could be better), 4* Azama (*Price is wrong sound effect. +HP/-Def, could be bulkier)

I got me a green mage, I'm good for now, might try near the end of the banner for Delthea/Celica.

YES! I was very salty about the Delthea banner because I ended it with 6% and no 5* but I got my Delthea now! She's +def -res, which isn't too bad. Honestly I don't really care since she's not -atk or -spd. I also want Celica but that might be pushing my luck. I'll take a look on some of the upcoming banners and if I have orbs left over, I'll pull for her. Very happy about my pull and now I have a tempest bonus. 

9 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I subscribe to the theory of 'burning' bad luck. Lucky stuff like pulling Eldigan and Sonya in one pull? I'm not getting anything that interesting next time I try, so I try not to get invested.

Yes, but I'm talking about different months, not just two different sessions. I know I can't expect to get lucky in every pull. :P

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yes, but I'm talking about different months, not just two different sessions. I know I can't expect to get lucky in every pull. :P

Still, same principle. A good pull like yours is probably going to need a lot of counterbalancing.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

Still, same principle. A good pull like yours is probably going to need a lot of counterbalancing.

Can confirm. I got a triple on the Y!Summer banner. Promptly got bad luck on the Delthea banner with 6% pity rate. I seem to be back to my usual luck now though. 

The scariest thing in the world is summon session consisting of all 5 colourless orbs .__.

Just picked one and luckily it was a neutral 4 star Priscilla, my first one!

Next summon session netted me a 4 star -Def/+HP Caeda and a +Spd/-HP 3 star Gunter.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You spelled his name wrong, so he is smiting you from fodder heaven.

Lol autocorrect.

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

The scariest thing in the world is summon session consisting of all 5 colourless orbs .__.

Just picked one and luckily it was a neutral 4 star Priscilla, my first one!

Next summon session netted me a 4 star -Def/+HP Caeda and a +Spd/-HP 3 star Gunter.

No kidding, especially when that's all that shows up when you're introducing you friend to the game... :P

One free summon you say - lets take a shot in the dark

Sorry about the bad screenshot - didnt realize it was so bad until I went to upload it lol

-atk +def - Ive far too many of my 5* as -atk :( lol

Edited by Marcodian_Elite

I already have Gray as a TT bonus unit, but the prospect of getting more powerful mages is too tempting. Time to make use of my free summon.

1. 4* Hana: Wasted free unit...
  2. 3* Sophia: Meh.
  3. 3* Frederick: Bleh.
  4. 3* Serra: Meh.
  5. 3* Matthew: Guess he doesn't hate Serra as much as he claims...

That was a complete waste. However, I do want one of the mages...Let's go again. I've got 60 orbs to burn.

1. 4* Eliwood: Damn.
  2. 3* Stahl: No Celica this time...
  3. 4* Cherche: Ugh.
  4. 5* Sonya: Yeah, another green mage to join Julia in wrecking shit. +Spd/-Def, so she's quite the glass cannon.
  5. 4* Nowi: I was hoping to get another double-5* pull. Oh well.

There we go. 40 orbs left, but I don't see myself doing any more pulls for a while.

It was foolish of me to try, but I did a full pull on Tempest banner. I wanted reds because I'd love either red focus character and because half of the 4-5 star rarity characters I'm missing in this game are red. Plus the only bonus unit I have is Berkut, but I've already survived one tempest with free units, I'll do it again.

3* Olivia +HP/-Spd. Already have an optimal one of these at 4 star. So useless it spurred me to turn this free pull into a full pull so I can get something.

3* M!Robin. +Def/-HP. Precisely the same nature as the 3 star version I pulled yesterday, and I still don't know if it's an optimal nature.

3* Florina +Res/-HP. Great Bane, unnecessary boon. I like darting blow, but I always need to pay 2K feathers on her.

3*Matthew Neutral. I already promoted and trained up the free, neutral Matthew the game gives you. And have plenty others for hone spd and reciprocal aid.

4* Odin +Atk/-Res. Excellent nature, probably not as good as my +Atk/-HP. But he's 4 star so he's set to be great fodder.

I rate this pull a D plus. Odin may be a saving grace once I find a use for him - like if I pull Summer Corrin. But for now, most of these are useless to me, and also STILL 3 star.

Edited by Gustavos

Free Hinata for me. Everyone, EVERYONE needs Fury 3 (And he was my first *4 Hinata!!!) But I made the executive decision to give it to Camus. Not regretting it so far.

Free unit on the TT banner was Boey. Funnily enough I got my first Boey AND Mae on this banner (WRONG TT, GAIZ) but it was still neat. Loving the rate swap already. Wish I was done with the summer banner.

Edited by Zeo

Spent around 150 orbs. Managed to pull a 5* Tiki, Caeda, Gray (who I already have, so I have a +1 Gray now), Saber, and Celica <3

Been dying to get Celica for awhile now and I finally got her, and she seems to be +res/-hp, so she's pretty good too.

13 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Lol autocorrect.

No kidding, especially when that's all that shows up when you're introducing you friend to the game... :P

What did that person get?

and hey Rehabilitate on a horse is very okay to me. I really like Priscilla's design, but I was too scared to pull the rest of that summon haha (although i do need things like Kagero and Klein fodder)

Had 82 orbs saved for the coming Hero Fest but was baited by the Tempest Trial banner because I didn't have a 1.4 multiplier unit. I'm not too interested in doing Tempest without one...

Went for it and at 15 orbs remaining and hope wearing thin, I got an +att -res Delthea saving the day! 

Edited by Vince777