I sniped for Celica, but instead I got two Celices (a +DEF -RES one and a -DEF + RES one, curiously). The game has a twisted sense of humor. At least I wanted him, and it is convenient that there's a banner with Julia.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=819&height=460

tbh, if I get Celica, Julia and maybe Genny, I'll be happy.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me: Cordelia, Mae, Azura... Where are you, Corrin?

My friend who barely plays Heroes: Lol I just got her and she's +Atk -Res.

Me: :-(

...I knew this would happen, and then it happened. Still sad that she hasn't yet come home for me.

Thanks to free pulls and a lot of orbs, up to 303 total pulled units.

Spoiler

9FQfjpe.jpg

LOSNkAF.jpg

a5wNzhH.jpg

x0p0IVo.jpg

Not pictured: My free summon off of the Tempest Trials banner, which was Cecilia.  The other four orbs were colorless, which didn't interest me.  Speaking of, first three pictures are from Tempest Trials, last one is from Hero Fest.  A big THANK YOU to a certain someone for the second picture~!

Boons/banes:

Spoiler

Cecilia (+Spd/-HP): I have heard Good Things about this combo.  I think I shall investigate this on my own!

Hana (+Atk/-HP): A HANA THAT DOESN'T SUCK?!  WOOHOO!  Finally get to train her properly!
Rody (+Def/-Res): Not bad, but not great either.  Workable, I guess?
Peri (+Spd/-Res): This is pretty darn good.  Probably want a better lance, though. . .Roderick's one would be great IMO.
Arthur (???): Was used as Swap/Lancebreaker fodder
Palla (???): Was used as Hone Fliers fodder for Catria

Priscilla (+Spd/-Def): She has Raigh-tier stats, but I think she appreciates this more than +Atk.  HOWEVER, the +Atk one is 5*, while this one is 4*.  I think I'll hold off for now.
Raven (+Res/-HP): Ouch.  But I have an idea of who might want Defiant Spd.
Raven (+Atk/-HP): WOW.  Would need a bunch of feathers and another Klein to make him truly terrifying, though.
Subaki (+HP/-Atk): NO.
Corrin (+HP/-Res): I think Summer Tiki can work with Hone Atk.

Clarine (+Def/-Spd): NO.
Nowi (+Atk/-Def): This is respectable.  Not sure if she likes +Atk or +Spd better, though.
Lucina (+Spd/-HP): YOU ARE REPLACING THE OTHER LUCINA, RIGHT NOW!  Oh, and this one will most likely get Fury over Defiant Spd, since she's already ungodly fast.
Nino (+Spd/-HP): A NINO THAT DOESN'T SUCK!  Kinda want to slap Life and Death on her.  Send help.
Gunter (+Atk/-HP): FOUR GOOD COMBOS IN A SUMMON, WHAT IS THIS?  Tempted to slap a Brave Axe on him.

Saizo (+HP/-Res): Eh.  I wonder how silly Rody would be if I slapped Poison Blow on him?
Setsuna (+HP/-Atk): And Leon finally has Bowbreaker fodder.
Clarine (+Spd/-Atk): The perfect Clarine!  Sorry Azama, you just got kicked from the Tempest Trials team!
Ike (+Spd/-Def): Fury/Vantage anyone?
Robin (+Def/-Res): The exact opposite of my current Robin.  Reminds me of a weaker echo of my Camilla. . .without the ridiculous Atk stat to back it up.  I'm ALWAYS short on Bonfire fodder!

With at least one good boon/bane in every pull (and FOUR in the third one), I think I lucked out!

7 minutes ago, Logos said:

I would kill for that Firesweep Lance. How about I trade you for your Roderick for my 5* Olwen? :D

B-but I have plan for hottier, edgier Stahl! :P:

Edited by eclipse

So, I just went into Hero Fest with the intent to snipe reds for Ike. I instead got a circle with three blues and two colorless. I pick one of the blues and get...the one character on this banner that I already have... After that, I just decided to cut my losses and open the other blues as I had 8 orbs left only to get nothing of particular value. It would seriously be my luck to get a duplicate Ninian before I get an Ike from this banner wouldn't it? Oh well.

5* Ninian (+Spd/-Res), 4* Oboro 300 feathers, 3* Est 150 feathers

1 red orb still searching for Summer!Leo ... Got a Hinata again!! 4's now... I think I' going to hive his Fury to one of my Oboros. At least it wasn't and Ogma, I'm tired of him, Idk how many I have sent to home in this failure of a search

Also, the free summon from Fest Banner, gamme the wrong dragon: a 3* FCorrin ... meeeeh, not even a 4* :/

Edited by SniperGYS

22 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Reveal hidden contents

9FQfjpe.jpg

LOSNkAF.jpg

a5wNzhH.jpg

x0p0IVo.jpg

Not pictured: My free summon off of the Tempest Trials banner, which was Celica.  The other four orbs were colorless, which didn't interest me.  Speaking of, first three pictures are from Tempest Trials, last one is from Hero Fest.  A big THANK YOU to a certain someone for the second picture~!

I'll edit in boons/banes in a bit.

I would kill for that Firesweep Lance. How about I trade you for your Roderick for my 5* Olwen? :D

-----

@eclipse: You're killing me here.

Edited by Logos

I said I wouldn't, but the Hero Fest is too tempting. The orbs from TT have brought me up to 38, so might as well do another pull. And...

1. 4* Lon'qu: Vantage fodder.
  2. 4* Roy: Another one! He's getting used for TA3 whenever I find the need.
  3. 3* Saizo: Of course...
  4. 3* Beruka: Bleh.
  5. 4* Gunter: Finally another one for Hone Cavalry.

So no good units, but plenty of good skill fodder. I deem this acceptable.

Gone from the 90s in orbs to 13 in search of Ninian, with a variety of meh-quality fodder and two new entries into the Hero Catalogue- Pierce Eviscerate Rupture Injure and Savage Blow.

5.94% Focus rates now... and if next banner is Magvel and Tana, I'm screwed.

OK, this game hates me.

Ever since the Hero Fest banner came out, I've been struggling to summon Ike, my all-time favorite FE character that never showed up for me back when he debuted. Despite my enormous orb stockpile I'd been saving up just for this banner, I still ended up spending upwards of about $40 trying to summon him. After many failed attempts, I finally managed to get him. Immediately afterward, I used my last remaining orbs on a blue and ended up getting Ninian, too. Needless to say, I was thrilled.

...And then I checked their IV's. Ike is -ATK. Ninian is -SPD.

THOSE ARE THEIR BEST STATS.

So basically, the game decided to give me two really awesome high-tier characters, and then proceeded to shove a giant middle finger right in my face by giving them the exact bane IV's they needed to NOT get, rendering them useless.

Words cannot describe how salty I am right now. Seriously, I think I'm gonna cry.

1 hour ago, KoolioKenneth said:

So basically, the game decided to give me two really awesome high-tier characters, and then proceeded to shove a giant middle finger right in my face by giving them the exact bane IV's they needed to NOT get, rendering them useless.

Words cannot describe how salty I am right now. Seriously, I think I'm gonna cry.

Shoudnt worry too much... pulled a -atk Ike too. I've heard he's still decent even with that bane. 

Still no Ninian for me, might go for a better Ike of i have the orbs... (Edit: JUST Got Ninian... +res/-def.. good luck to you!)

Edited by Chelone

From the Tempest Trials banner: 1 colorless 3 blue 1 red (and here I was hoping for Arthur, ah!); I got +Res -Def Gaius, +Def -Res Cordelia, +Hp -Spd M Robin, +Atk -Spd Donnel (all 4*) and finally 5* Caeda. They're all going to be SI fodder except maybe Donnel, but I'm not sure about Caeda: she's +Spd -Res, does anyone have any suggestions? She's so fast, but her Atk is crap and maybe I'm better off foddering her Darting Blow 3 to her +Atk -Def husband?

11 hours ago, Coolmanio said:

Three summons! First, I wanted to pull for summer Elise and Xander, who I didn't have. No Xander, but.....

Hide contents

20813325_10159202980060707_1733593324_o.

Well, that's my first 3 pull. Celica is +SPD - DEF, Olwen is -ATK +RES, S!Elise is +RES - DEF. Disappointing about Olwen, but I really can't complain.

Next, I pulled for hero fest. I have both Ike and Julia, so I pulled for Ninian and Genny

Hide contents

20839736_10159202980050707_1811241330_o.

20821177_10159202973000707_1578054862_o.

No Genny, but a 2nd Rebecca and my first 5 star Priscilla. Not bad, but would have preferred an Elise!

Can I have some of your luck? Pretty please? I just want a Julia... 

;~; 

(In all seriousness, those are some SWEET pulls! Congrats!) 

:D

4 hours ago, KoolioKenneth said:

OK, this game hates me.

Ever since the Hero Fest banner came out, I've been struggling to summon Ike, my all-time favorite FE character that never showed up for me back when he debuted. Despite my enormous orb stockpile I'd been saving up just for this banner, I still ended up spending upwards of about $40 trying to summon him. After many failed attempts, I finally managed to get him. Immediately afterward, I used my last remaining orbs on a blue and ended up getting Ninian, too. Needless to say, I was thrilled.

-Spd Ninian useless? Ninian's job is to dance. -Spd doesn't affect that at all. 

Pulled a few reds looking for Celica (I'm in need of a strong red mage, plus she's a 40% Tempest bonus unit), but no luck there. I got some decent skill fodder and some feathers tho.

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

Reveal hidden contents

9FQfjpe.jpg

LOSNkAF.jpg

a5wNzhH.jpg

x0p0IVo.jpg

Not pictured: My free summon off of the Tempest Trials banner, which was Cecilia.  The other four orbs were colorless, which didn't interest me.  Speaking of, first three pictures are from Tempest Trials, last one is from Hero Fest.  A big THANK YOU to a certain someone for the second picture~!

Boons/banes:

Hide contents

Cecilia (+Spd/-HP): I have heard Good Things about this combo.  I think I shall investigate this on my own!

Hana (+Atk/-HP): A HANA THAT DOESN'T SUCK?!  WOOHOO!  Finally get to train her properly!
Rody (+Def/-Res): Not bad, but not great either.  Workable, I guess?
Peri (+Spd/-Res): This is pretty darn good.  Probably want a better lance, though. . .Roderick's one would be great IMO.
Arthur (???): Was used as Swap/Lancebreaker fodder
Palla (???): Was used as Hone Fliers fodder for Catria

Priscilla (+Spd/-Def): She has Raigh-tier stats, but I think she appreciates this more than +Atk.  HOWEVER, the +Atk one is 5*, while this one is 4*.  I think I'll hold off for now.
Raven (+Res/-HP): Ouch.  But I have an idea of who might want Defiant Spd.
Raven (+Atk/-HP): WOW.  Would need a bunch of feathers and another Klein to make him truly terrifying, though.
Subaki (+HP/-Atk): NO.
Corrin (+HP/-Res): I think Summer Tiki can work with Hone Atk.

Clarine (+Def/-Spd): NO.
Nowi (+Atk/-Def): This is respectable.  Not sure if she likes +Atk or +Spd better, though.
Lucina (+Spd/-HP): YOU ARE REPLACING THE OTHER LUCINA, RIGHT NOW!  Oh, and this one will most likely get Fury over Defiant Spd, since she's already ungodly fast.
Nino (+Spd/-HP): A NINO THAT DOESN'T SUCK!  Kinda want to slap Life and Death on her.  Send help.
Gunter (+Atk/-HP): FOUR GOOD COMBOS IN A SUMMON, WHAT IS THIS?  Tempted to slap a Brave Axe on him.

Saizo (+HP/-Res): Eh.  I wonder how silly Rody would be if I slapped Poison Blow on him?
Setsuna (+HP/-Atk): And Leon finally has Bowbreaker fodder.
Clarine (+Spd/-Atk): The perfect Clarine!  Sorry Azama, you just got kicked from the Tempest Trials team!
Ike (+Spd/-Def): Fury/Vantage anyone?
Robin (+Def/-Res): The exact opposite of my current Robin.  Reminds me of a weaker echo of my Camilla. . .without the ridiculous Atk stat to back it up.  I'm ALWAYS short on Bonfire fodder!

With at least one good boon/bane in every pull (and FOUR in the third one), I think I lucked out!

B-but I have plan for hottier, edgier Stahl! :P:

Congrats on your Lucina.  She still eludes me.

I forget if I mentioned, but I got 2 off-Focus Boeys.  They had Rezzy Nature, but I merged them into my old Boey to make a super Boey.

Man, see, this is a reason I use Stahl. I can't pull a good Cain, don't care to get/use Xander, Leo, or Eliwood.

All my pulled Cains have been -Atk except the fourth I just pulled, who was -Def (and +Res). :/ But at least he's Wings of Mercy fodder. Used one of him on Azura.

And on the flip side, the only Abel I've ever gotten is +Atk, -Res. Same as my only ever pulled 4 star Donnel. Brave Lances = amazing luck for me, but totally not Brave Swords (my Draugs sucked too). I dunno why Brave Lances are so good to me whlie Brave Swords suck for me, but so weird. xP

Edited by Anacybele

With the orbs I got from TT, I managed to pull +attk, -spd Reinhardt. Definitely promoting him to 5 star.

I also got my second 4 star Boey, but with Nino and Julia, I don't think I'll be needing him.

I just did a 10 orb pull on hero fest hoping for a second Ike with a better nature and I got the other distant counter swordsman! Ryoma welcome finally to the party! He is +Atk/-Hp which brings me up to nine 5*'s that have -hp. 

I finally have the vaunted +att Reinhardt (he's -hp). I got him at 4* but it's not a big deal having to promote him, I already have a skill build Reinhardt so it's just a matter of leveling him up now.

13 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

5* Ninian (+Spd/-Res)

This is in my opinion the best boon/bane for Ninian.

8 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

This is in my opinion the best boon/bane for Ninian.

Yeah, that's what I've heard. I've already merged my first Ninian (who has just neutral) into my new one and just finished leveling the now +1 one a bit earlier this afternoon. I'm certainly not upset about getting a better Ninian but I also can't help be feel a bit annoyed about getting a duplicate Ninian when I was trying to snipe for a completely different banner character (Ike). I guess that's just how my luck goes sometimes as I said.

I finally gave in and broke f2p (oh god why!) and got a second 5* Roy (he's +Def which makes him worse than the other one so more TA3 fooder is welcome) and a +Res -Atk Gray for the tempest. I just spent like $20 which isn't a big deal but it feels weird spending money on this. 

I also got another wonderful 4* Eirika, this one is +Res -Hp. I'll try to make her a green mage killer for my 4 Eirika team. 

Edited by Alexmender