4 hours ago, Reloaded said:

Pulled two 5* Grays from Tempest Trials, both are +spd/-res.

Eenie meenie miney mo...

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I hear ya :( Leo doesn't wanna be in my castle. I'm at 4.5 and nothing to show for it.

Merge.

No, no, no, give Sword Valor to Olivia.  Now you get Double SP on every future Sword unit you train.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess we'll soon begin again wondering if there's going to be a new Banner coming up as we rapidly approach the new Arena Season.

They could announce the next banner(s) tomorrow / at the next reset and still have it go up in time (Tuesday) for the next arena season. Of course, that still doesn't resolve the issue of there being no recent GHB unit to replace Berkut but it's something.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They could announce the next banner(s) tomorrow / at the next reset and still have it go up in time (Tuesday) for the next arena season. Of course, that still doesn't resolve the issue of there being no recent GHB unit to replace Berkut but it's something.

Since Valter's at the end of the month, we probably won't have a Bonus GHB for the next Arena Season, unless Anna forbid, there's no Banner until the end of the month or even worse, September.

Originally I didn't want to pull on the Hero Fest, but after after realizing this is my best chance of to get a good character, I took . First round nothing special, so skill fodder. However for the second round.

Spoiler

Snip-it_1502630632598.thumb.jpg.e4bb8b2a18c0e71b59f3d522800f5047.jpg

A (+atk,-hp Ninian) with  Eliwood, I guess the franchise likes  both of them together. Now I have all of the dragons. Time to work on my dragon team.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Since Valter's at the end of the month, we probably won't have a Bonus GHB for the next Arena Season, unless Anna forbid, there's no Banner until the end of the month or even worse, September.

No banner? Unlikely. If anything, I'd expect a skill banner... Desperation maybe?

1 minute ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

No banner? Unlikely. If anything, I'd expect a skill banner... Desperation maybe?

I meant a new character Banner.  The skill Banners don't count for Arena Bonus characters.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I meant a new character Banner.  The skill Banners don't count for Arena Bonus characters.

Oh. Fair enough. Maybe we'll get a revival GHB? 

I want new characters though. Give me Kellam and Nils, dammit!

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Freddy has it too though, you never pulled a bunch of him? :P

Yes, Frederick does have it too but Cain is the only one that can give WoM 3 as a 4 star. Though I suppose WoM 2 is better than no WoM at all.

While we're talking about him, the last time I got Cain was back at the end of March and I believe that was only the second one I've gotten to date. I also for some stupid reason didn't use that Cain to give someone WoM 3 and instead opted to use him to give Alfonse WoM 2 and his Brave Sword.

1 hour ago, Astolfo! said:

HA

No ;-;

Man, bummer. xP

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes, Frederick does have it too but Cain is the only one that can give WoM 3 as a 4 star. Though I suppose WoM 2 is better than no WoM at all.

While we're talking about him, the last time I got Cain was back at the end of March and I believe that was only the second one I've gotten to date. I also for some stupid reason didn't use that Cain to give someone WoM 3 and instead opted to use him to give Alfonse WoM 2 and his Brave Sword.

True, but yeah, Wings of Mercy 2 on a dancer is better than no Wings of Mercy on a dancer. :P

lol, oops, huh? XD

This is the 1st tempest trails where Ive not had a 40% bonus unit, last few days just been playing with Alm for 20% but as f2p I decided to saving my orbs up to spend on a banner coming up that i like the look of, have about 100 orbs but decided to go for one of the bonus units - had fully intended on spending all my orbs but got rather lucky - this is the result of my 1st attempt (I always complete a full summon fyi)

Edited by Marcodian_Elite

Wasn't going to pull from Heroes Fest, until I realized that the 5* rate for your first 5* focus is 5%.  I think I'll hold off on S!Corrin for a couple days until the Heroes Fest banner is done.  Tried to pull for Ike, but alas, ended up with a 3* Sully instead.

Decided to grab a full summon again from the TT banner, and this happened.

JD0HNUG.png

Gray just has to chase after his girlfriend, huh?

(+HP/-Spd, so he's gonna be leveled up to get a skill or two before I merge him into my +Spd/-Atk Gray.)

The other two were another Clair and a Roderick; skipped the grey. So Cherche and Hinoka have Hit & Run now, too. :D

Round 66 [Hero Fest]: Fir, Laslow (+ATK, -HP), 4* Gaius, 4* Athena, 4* Athena (Neutral)
Round 67 [Tempest Trials]: Wyrs, Selena, 4* Virion, 4* Azama, 5* Sonya (+DEF, -RES)

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)

With the new "free summon" in place, I find it beneficial to do full pulls to take advantage of this. So, instead of needing 20 orbs for a full summon, I only need 15. Time will tell if I end up doing this for every banner (for efficiency's sake) or only on banners that interest me (so I can save orbs or focus on another banner).

Laslow has an excellent nature, since having extra RES helps him due to this low SPD. Still, a part of me wants to mess around with a +SPD Laslow to make "slow characters" unexpectedly faster. I am still disappointed Liam does not voice him, and the artwork doesn't help that much either...

Athena is a new character for me, and getting a Neutral is all right for getting her prepared for an eventual prime variant. Some thing with Sonya, she may not be "optimal," but maybe the extra DEF can help her in some situations.

In the long run, I am still waiting for Summer!Corrin to arrive, but talk of a new banner coming soon has me somewhat worried for my Orbs...

Past Pulls

Spoiler

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir || 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Azama || 4* Niles || 4* Serra 
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana || 4* Marth || 4* Palla || 4* Cherche || 4* Kagero
Round 17 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama || 3* Beruka || 3* Frederick || 3* Olivia || 3* Odin
Round 18 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin || 3* Gunter || 4* Palla || 4* Camilla || 5* Erika
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa || 3* Oboro ||  3* Viron || 4* Clarine || 4* Hawkeye
Round 20 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin || 3* M!Robin || 4* Marth || 4* Azama || 5* Kagero
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Donnel || 3* Beruka || 3* Nino || 4* Draug || 4* Jakob
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Gaius || 3* Sophia || 4* Draug || 4* Gunter || 4* Abel
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Wrys || 3* Saizo || 4* Jeorge || 4* Viron || 4* Stahl
Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 4* Erika || 4* Subaki || 4* Jeorge
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna || 3* Selena || 4* Cain || 4* Chrom || 4* Jeorge
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki || 3* Azama || 3* Serra|| 4* Maria || 4* Matthew
Round 27 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina || 3* Shanna || 3* Palla || 3* Celicia || 4* Beruka
Round 28 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Serra || 3* Lissa || 4* Clarine || 4* Lon'Qu || 4* Selena
Round 29 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Robin || 4* Barst || 4* Eliwood || 4* Nino || 4* Hana
Round 30 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Hinata || 3* Olivia || 3* Selena || 3* Nino || 4* Arthur
Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna || 3* Eliwood || 4* Subaki
Round 31 [Spring Festival]: ??? || ??? || 3* Beruka || 4* Tharja || 5* Spring Lucina
Round 32 [Pegasus Knights]: 3* Cecilia || 3* Lissa || 3* Shanna || 5* Peri || 5* Olwen
Round 33 [Spring Festival]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 3* Serra || 4* Saizo || 5* Spring Camilla
Round 34 [World of Shadows]: 3* Oboro || 3* Gunter || 3* Raigh || 4* Barst || 5* Clair
Round 35 [World of Shadows]: 3* Eliwood || 3* Sophia || ???4* Henry??? || 4* Sophia || 4 * Barst
Round 36 [World of Shadows]: Oboro || Selena || Hana || Gaius || 4* Barte
Round 37 [World of Radiance]: 3* Hana || 3* Felicia || 3* Sazio || 3* Sully || 3* Donnel
Round 38 [Hero Fest]: 3* Matthew || 3*Cecilia || 4* Barte || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Y!Tiki
Round 39 [Hero Fest]: ??? || ??? || ??? || 4* Marth || 4* Stahl
Round 40 [Hero Fest]: 3* Lissa || 3* Florina || 4* A!Tiki || 4* Barte || 4* Palla
Round 41 [World of Radiance]: 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Draug || 3* Jagen || 3* Arthur || 4*Cecilia
Round 42 [World of Radiance]: 3* F!Corrin || 4* Seliph || 4* Hana || 4* Effie || 5* Ike
Round 43 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Fir || 4* Catria || 4* Barst || 4* Cain || *4* Lilina
Round 44 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Selena || 3* Fir || 3* Wyrs || 3* Virion || 3* Est
Round 45 [Bridal Blessings]: 3*Sophia || 4* Jagen || 4* Maria || 4* Palla || 5* Sheena
Round 46 [Bridal Blessings]: Hana, Donnel, Beruka, Sophia, Jakob
Round 47 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Fir, Saizo, 4* Ogma, 4* Tharja
Round 48 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Palla, Olivia, Barst, Jagen
Fishing 1 [Bridal Blessings]: 5* Jeorge || 5* Bride!Lyn ||  5* Genny
Round 49 [Ylissean Summer]: Raigh, Beruka, 4* Lilina, 4* Selena, 4* Klein
Round 50 [Ylissean Summer]: Azama, Laslow, Barte, 4* Laslow, 4* Ogma
Round 51 [Ylissean Summer]: Clarine, Gaius, Laslow, 4* Jagen, 4* M!Robin
Round 52 [Ylissean Summer]: Est, Barte, M!Robin, 4* Nowi, 4* Lucius
Round 53 [Ylissean Summer]: Setsuna, 4* Seliph, 4* M!Corrin, 4* Cordelia, 4* Lilina
Round 54 [Ylissean Summer]: Florina, Draug, Setsuna, 4* Barte, 4* Raigh
Round 55 [Ylissean Summer]: Subaki, Stahl, Hinata, 4* Adult!Tiki, 5* Summer!Robin
Round 56 [Tempest Trials]: Palla, Gwendolyn, 4* Raigh, 5* Celica, 5* Takumi
Round 57 [Nohrian Summer]: Draug, Wrys, Matthew, Barte, 4* Kagero
Round 58 [Nohrian Summer]: F!Corrin, Gwendolyn, Matthew, 4* Eliwood, 4* Niles
Round 59 [Nohrian Summer]: ???, Cherche, Beruka, Frederick, 4* Nowi
Round 60 [Nohrian Summer]: Niles, Odin, Sazio, 4* Cherche, 4* Matthew
Round 61 [Nohrian Summer]: Hana, Olivia, M!Robin, 4* Klein, 4* Mathilda (Neutral)
Round 62 [Nohrian Summer]: Olivia, Serra, Gunter, 4* Boey, 5* Summer!Leo
Round 63 [Nohrian Summer]: Wrys, Azama, Nino, 4* Chrom, 5* Summer!Xander
Free Unit: Shanna
Round 64 [Nohrian Summer]: Barst, Frederick, Frederick, 4* Clair, 4* Mathilda
Round 65 [Nohrian Summer]: Fir, 4* Cecilia, 4* A!Tiki, 4* Gaius, 4* Camilla
Round 66 [Hero Fest]: Fir, Laslow, 4* Gaius, 4* Athena, 4* Athena
Round 67 [Tempest Trials]: Wyrs, Selena, 4* Virion, 4* Azama, 5* Sonya

So yeah, I got relatively lucky here but her IVs are bad (-Atk +Def)... Should I try for a better one while I can or go Fury/G.Tomebreaker and call it a day?

Edited by Alexmender

So, after seeing the new SS banner doesn't have any of my favorite waifus characters, I decided to blow some orbs in an attempt to get a 40% bonus unit for the TT. I used up about 60 orbs sniping blue and red, which resulted in me getting:

- 4* Roderick

- 4* Mae

- 4* athena

- a bunch of 4* Cordelia's

- And a 5* Delthea!

Who is -Atk... (just like the Mae. Why @Rezzy, why? What kind of sacrifices do you want?). Still, she's also +Spd, so I should be able to make her work in the TT. I don't think she'll outperform my Linde though...

HOLY-

Spoiler

Xh3RP9R.png

My troubles are over! *Checks IV's*

...She's +DEF/-ATK.

WHY MUST YOU PLAY TRICKS WITH ME?!?!

Well... at least I got her. 3 Weeks till the banner's end. Plenty of time to try again.