17 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

My final pull of the hero fest banner was so good I actually decided to learn how to take a screenshot:

Hide contents

85Xi4Ew.png

The Ninian at the top is +spd/-res, which is my ideal boon/bane for her. Fae is neutral, and Nowi is + spd/-def

Is that the first quad-5* we've seen here? Congratulations, man.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

My final pull of the hero fest banner was so good I actually decided to learn how to take a screenshot:

Hide contents

85Xi4Ew.png

The Ninian at the top is +spd/-res, which is my ideal boon/bane for her. Fae is neutral, and Nowi is + spd/-def

HOLY DRAGONS.

Wow.  Congrats!

1 hour ago, Zelgius said:

Reveal hidden contents

85Xi4Ew.png

Wow, congrats!

I came here to say just how lucky I was pulling both a Hector and Takumi off-Banner within moments of each other, but I see I've been beaten on the board.

Hector has already been sacrificed for the greater good...

q6SMUJX.png?1

Hide contents

85Xi4Ew.png

...well now I know where the luck I needed to pull anything but another Alm went...

Yes I am still exceptionally bitter about that.

Thats were my Ninian went today! 

My final pull of the hero fest...

Reveal hidden contents

85Xi4Ew.png

I wasn't paying attention and pulled from the Norian Summer banner. I got a neutral S! Leo. Hero fest is cursed.

By the way, is killer tomato any good?

I had four 5 stars in one pull just a few days ago, but hardly anybody noticed. I even had the perfect use for a picture I'd been saving on my phone:

On 8/10/2017 at 6:31 PM, Glennstavos said:

Actually I'll just get bored and do a final pull on Nohr Summer. And...what the hell?

Not even gonna question it. What do you think, Hinata?

Reveal hidden contents

5* S! Corrin +Spd/-Res

5* S! Corrin +Hp/-Atk

5* S! Xander +Spd/-HP

5* S! Xander Neutral

3* Virion +Hp/-Atk

Heh, and I was about to post in the "Let's share our experiences since game launch" thread about how much my luck had been improving.

That feel when you have the most brilliant post and nobody notices :(

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

I had four 5 stars in one pull just a few days ago, but hardly anybody noticed. I even had the perfect use for a picture I'd been saving on my phone:

That feel when you have the most brilliant post and nobody notices :(

Ah, maybe it's the pic that makes the difference.  Sometimes I just gloss over it when it's text.  Though I can be a bit of a hypocrite myself in that regard, since I don't always post pics, since it can be a bit of a hassle.

SS Banner...sniping greens for Amelia for the most part, I ended up getting spooked by 5* Sheena, another 5* Camilla (who was swiftly sacrificed to Lord Duma so Faye could get Savage Blow), a second Hinoka (yay, Hone Fliers fodder) and then...finally, I got my Amelia! +spd -res. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that. Oh yeah, I also got a 4* Titania and a 4* Camilla. Most of the others I got were feather'd except for the 4* Catria and my...15th Nino...?

Today's Hero Fest pulls:

3* Beruka

3* Bartre

Aaannnndd... 4* Bartre 

FML.  I give up on getting Julia.  Green sniping clearly isn't working for me.  There's 2 days left on the banner, so I'm going to just do a full pull when I get to 20 orbs.  Hopefully I get a 5* so I don't waste my pity percentage... :dry:

My boyfriend did his free SS banner pull this morning.  5* Innes.  What a jerk.  :lol:

My next summon arrived, 4* Corrin. Tana still eludes me, and a timely reminder of the event schedule helps me think to keep my ace in the hole at bay. My rates aren't going to go up (thank you Camilla)...

I am so scared for my mental health. I hope failing the summon isn't going to sting too bad, but the odds it will loom...

200 ish orbs into the hero fest banner looking for Ike and my rate gets broken by Lyn. Not the swordie I was looking for but she's +atk/-hp so I'll take it! The rest of the session was a Julia (this one is +hp/-def which is worse then my current Julia but I'll keep this one instead of merging for Arena Assault) a Clarine, Saizo and Azama all which were 3*. Going to give up on this banner for Ike and the LaD banner for Jaffar and see If I can pull a Summer Corrin because with Valter coming soon, I want to properly build a flyer emblem team. 

Probably my final pulls for Hero Fest banner:

Main account has a new character with Athena (+Spd/-Atk) which is okay, compared to my -Atk Athena in my other account.

Main winner though is a 4 star +Atk/-Res Abel. There was a 4 star Olivia so I merged her with my +Spd one. Last was a 3 star Lon'qu and Gordin which was meh.

Second account was once again luckier. Received a better natured 4 star Lukas, +Def/-Spd which definitely beats my -Def/+Res one. Also received Seliph for the first time, 4 star and +HP/-Res. 

The main highlight though, is my second Hinoka, which is +Atk/-HP!!! Such an improvement over the -Atk/+HP once, so now I think I'm going to try for Summer Corrin for a flier team since I have Cherche, Minerva and Camilla that as flier team tools. Sure she broke my Hero Fest rate but I'll take it.

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Still no sign of a SS unit, but I did finally pull Lukas, at 4* with +Atk -Spd. Unfortunately, I'm out of QR fodder at the moment.

Well, today's Hero Battle features Subaki with QR2 at 4*

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Congrats!

Guess all those orbs and all the frustration was worth it, huh?

No lol

It would be more worth it had I gotten her sooner. 180 orbs is a lot! My philosophy in life is to do as little work as possible for good results :P

I'm gonna start raising Corrin soon though

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

I FINALLY

GOT

SUMMER CORRIN

THANK LOPTYR

+HP -Res

Good enough for me

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. Seriously though. It makes me super happy when people pining over characters get what they want. Now Vax just needs Celica...