• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

You can get most of the investment back, incidentally.

Give him brave bow from a 3* Gordin, L&D 1 from a 3* Hana, and you can pickup BB+ and L&D 3 from your Setsuna.

That's actually a great point, I hadn't thought about that. I'm not happy about sacrificing Innes' resistance though, so I think I'll keep my Quadsuna and I'm thinking I'll try to pull a Faye in the long term as I think Innes will be much more effective with a Firesweep Bow+ so he can attack the likes of Ryoma without any worries about his low def.

In the meantime I'll just prep Innes with Fury and his native Cancel Affinity B-slot and use his owl bow to full effect.

I'm focusing on TT at the moment anyway as I want the feathers, i.e. I've got no stamina to spare to train him up right now, and it would be better to wait for SP weekend anyway. I'll yolo on the SS banner for Tana while she's a focus and see what happens.

Edited by Wanda

2 hours ago, Korath88 said:

I've beaten all of those already. What made you think I haven't?

Oh, sorry, I just didn't think it likely for one to use up 2 QR in one day, that's all

1 minute ago, Koumal8 said:

Oh, sorry, I just didn't think it likely for one to use up 2 QR in one day, that's all

It’s been almost half a year since skill inheritance was introduced.

I've been out of QR fodder for about a month now. Giving QR to Berkut, Xander, Michalis and my other slow bulky units kinda burned through my Subakis rather quickly. I've been rolling blues, but the rate swap only turned my 3* Jagen/Gwendolyn problem into a 4* Jagen/Gwendolyn problem. Don't even ask me how.

I did unfortunately "waste" one on Camus since he really doesn't need QR, though it's too late to take that back now.

I'm also out of hone speed, but the quest datamine indicates that we'll be getting a free Matthew soon, so I'm not too concerned about that.

Edited by Korath88

@Astolfo! @SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @Rafiel's Aria @Bartozio @mcsilas

VAs09JJ.png

TdiXhi6.png

At long last! Of course, Guilty got her Corrin earlier than me, so she won.
I’m so happy! So happy! Over 100 red stones turned since May 15th, no access to more accurate data.

She’s neutral, by the way.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

VAs09JJ.png

TdiXhi6.png

I’m so happy! So happy! Over 100 red stones turned since May 15th, no access to more accurate data.

Today is a day for great rejoicing! Is there a full moon or something? Did the sacrifices finally work? Are there darker forces at work? Or is there some sort of merciful RNG deity? 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

VAs09JJ.png

TdiXhi6.png

Congrats man, happy to see she finaly showed up for you! And you didn't even get one with a bad nature!

Try to not lock the two of them in a room to often okay?

39 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

VAs09JJ.png

TdiXhi6.png

Congrats on pulling Celica! 

?

@Vaximillian Well look at that. I don't know you that well and I haven't been around long, but I know this was a goal for you. So congrats.

Looks like Celica was to you as Lyn is to me, now If I could just have that kind of luck with Red orbs...

Had enough for a pull of 3 units and hit the jackpot. Julia, Genny AND Ike.

Pretty decent natures, too. -HP/+Attack Genny, -HP/+Res Julia, -Def/+Speed (well this is kind of so-so really...) Ike.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

VAs09JJ.png

TdiXhi6.png

Congrats!  

----

On my end of things, I finally pulled a Klein. Nothing special. (I just needed a reason to say congrats).

Got him~

Mbs1jeF.png

He's +DEF/-HP. Not the greatest but could be a whole lot worse. One of my most wanted units since he came out. Now all I need is Hector and Lyn. This is from the Catalogue because my nephew was distracting me when I summoned him so I forgot to image it. Hence no stars.

Julia, screw you. With this Hero Fest is done. On to the TT banner.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

VAs09JJ.png

TdiXhi6.png

Well look at that, Congrats! You got one of the best red mages on the whole game (and she's pretty nice to look at as a bonus). 

On my end, I decided to pull a last time on the Hero Fest banner for a better IV Julia or to finally get Ninian. Didn't get either of them but I got a +Def -Hp Genny which is ok, I don't mind getting a cute sheep (I was debating if it was worth it to kill her to give Wrathful Staff to my +Spd -Def B!Lyn but she's too cute to be killed). I also got my 3rd best girl, her IVs are unfortunate (+Hp -Atk) but that's fine, she's going to be merged with my second one. It seems the road to getting her to 5*+10 isn't going to take as long as I thought.

Was planning to save for CYL (already gave up on a better Ike or Julia). Until my friend was kinda boasting about Delthea...

So i started pulling on the tempest banner. Firsr round, nothing.

Second round had more blue orbs that I could sunmon and I decided to use the last bit of money I had on my paypal for those couple of blues.

2 ests and a -atk Reinhardt -.- 4*

Now i know what buyers regret feels like. Ill probably keep trying with the daily orbs and not get her in the end while being broke on orbs when CYL arrives.

welcome to the world of Gacha.

26 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Got him~

Mbs1jeF.png

He's +DEF/-HP. Not the greatest but could be a whole lot worse. One of my most wanted units since he came out. Now all I need is Hector and Lyn. This is from the Catalogue because my nephew was distracting me when I summoned him so I forgot to image it. Hence no stars.

Julia, screw you. With this Hero Fest is done. On to the TT banner.

Congratz man!

Damn, today really seems to be a good day for people on this forum. Maybe I should do another pull.

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

Congratz man!

Damn, today really seems to be a good day for people on this forum. Maybe I should do another pull.

He was my #3 most wanted unit in the game so I'm really happy. Just busy because there's so much more to get still. Gray, Celica, Sonia and Amelia and Tana if I'm blessed.

Lyn's #1 though. As soon as a banner pops up with her in it, everything else becomes secondary.

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

He was my #3 most wanted unit in the game so I'm really happy. Just busy because there's so much more to get still. Gray, Celica, Sonia and Amelia and Tana if I'm blessed.

Lyn's #1 though. As soon as a banner pops up with her in it, everything else becomes secondary.

Same here, I also still need Lyn...

I trew all of my orbs on her first banner, but still didn't get her. Next time though, next time!

Good luck with the rest of your pulls for this month btw.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Hide contents

VAs09JJ.png

TdiXhi6.png

And the world rejoiced, congrats! No bad boon as well and that must feel super good with that anount of orba left haha

enjoy!

So.. yeah. Pulled my last 20 orbs for now at the TT banner. 4 Red orbs and 1 Colorless. Had a good feeling about Celica or Gray. Didn't get either and a bunch of useless fodder except...

L6jmdQC.png

Wow. This is my 6th Marth and my 1st one that's *5. He's +SPD/-DEF which is just a bit worse than the +SPD/-RES one I was training but who cares, it's 20k feathers cheaper! Will keep pulling but full focus is on TT and SS for the rest of this month's orbs. Probably have around another 2 or 3 full pulls before the month's end. Every *5 Sword I pull makes me want Gray even more. This is a great gift though! Thank you God!

Edited by Zeo