So, I've had me a good two weeks.  Snagged me a Celica and Linde last week (been carrying me through my first 20K in the TT, and today I snagged me an Amelia and Tana within three summon sessions.  Chanced three more sessions trying to get Innis with no luck, but with 20 orbs sitting in my account and the CYH thingy supposedly coming up within the next month, I think I'm gonna sit on my good fortune and try saving up what few orbs I can scrounge up until my next couple paychecks.

Got a +Res and -Attack Amelia and a +HP and -Defense Tana.

Screenshot_2017-08-16-19-27-47.png

Screenshot_2017-08-16-19-45-17.png

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Magvel Banner shenanigans:

Spoiler

9kVWxtT.png

5* Effie was the free unit, so that's great. Eirika is the only Magvelian, but not the one I'm looking for right now.

T3sE8CA.png

No focus units but 5* Roy showed up. Certainly something unexpected.

N8VPDyH.png

Welp, no focus units. Guess I'll have to wait until I get more orbs.

10 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

At long last! Of course, Guilty got her Corrin earlier than me, so she won.
I’m so happy! So happy! Over 100 red stones turned since May 15th, no access to more accurate data.

She’s neutral, by the way.

Grats on the Celica. Is she as perfect as you hoped?

Huh, I got a random Mist on the Hero Fest banner. No percentage on there because Ninian had reset it on my last pull, but that was unexpected! She's my first 5-star healer too.

... I just wish her art was better.

3 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

OMGOMGOMG! 

Sorry, I'm pretty excited.  After spending like 200 orbs on the Hero Fest banner, I finally got Julia!  :D:  I am soooooo happy right now!  

She is +Atk/-HP, which sounds pretty good to me!

Grats. I finally got Julia thanks to Hero Fest as well though mine is +speed.

Yes, finally another 5 star for my main! Last summon for Hero Fest and I got Ike!!!!

Unfortunately he is -Atk, but he is +Spd so that's something. I'm just glad I finally have him!

Thank goodness for the YOLO pull (after quitting my job to day too so this was needed). Now I can focus on hunting Gray.

Also received the best Freddy nature, +Atk/-Res as a 3 star, but he will be merged with my +Atk/-HP 4 star someday.

My other account finally has a better Athena, although 4 star unlike 5 star at least she's +Atk/-Def which is better than my 5 star -Atk/+HP one. She will become fodder soon. Also have my first Titania (+HP/-Def), a neutral Mae and a Robin that will be Bonfire fodder.

Edited by mcsilas

I got a double blue orb set, which means I'm cleaned out.

Got a 4* Florina (wrong pegasus waifu) and a 4* Robin (that movie never gets less disappointing). I can't even merge the Florina yet, because she's +Atk -Def and I think that's better than the +Atk -Spd my current base has...

19 hours ago, Chelone said:

Was planning to save for CYL (already gave up on a better Ike or Julia). Until my friend was kinda boasting about Delthea...

So i started pulling on the tempest banner. Firsr round, nothing.

Second round had more blue orbs that I could sunmon and I decided to use the last bit of money I had on my paypal for those couple of blues.

2 ests and a -atk Reinhardt -.- 4*

Now i know what buyers regret feels like. Ill probably keep trying with the daily orbs and not get her in the end while being broke on orbs when CYL arrives.

welcome to the world of Gacha.

Decided to give up at first, gathered 10 orbs again and was planning to save and forget about yesterday... on my way home I walked past a certain spot I always summon (9 out of 10 times it usually gives me a 5* even though its still rng). 

Please Delthea... first batch no blues, one green all reds. Went for green:

5* Sonya +atk/-hp not upset, needed a green mage anyway.

tried again with my last 5 orbs but that resulted in a 4* Mae.

will probably really give up on Delthea now. Mainly wanted her for her buffs.

Edited by Chelone

Time for what's probably my final pull from Hero Fest.

1. 4* Soren: Nice, new character.
  2. 4* Fir: Maybe someone can use Spd+3.
  3. 4* Chrom: No thanks.
  4. 4* Athena: Another new unit. Let's see how she does.
  5. 3* Lon'qu: This is ridiculous.

4 reds and no 5* unit. I might be able to scrape up the orbs for one last pull, but now I've got a pity rate of 6.25%.

Been a while since I posted.

Time to take that 10% rate from the Hero Fest, and likely try the SS banner for Tana.

3 Blue, 1 each Red and Colourless

4* Catria (The final 4* Pegasister's here! +Spd/-HP, she is certainly a viable unit!), 4* Abel (I am just going to get Archanaens aren't I? Least he's new. +Att/-HP, certainly a good natured Abel anyway), 4* Mathilda (Horsebreaker on a horse! +HP/-Spd sadly), 4* Chrom (Spin lord again? Come on, you're also +HP/-Def, not worth much), 3* Lissa (More Rehab fodder again!)

It started well at least.

3 Red, 1 each Green/Colourless

3* Lon'qu (Vantage fodder? Vantage fodder), 4* Raigh (Someone'll be getting a wolf tome then. Though he is +Att/-Def), 3* Palla (.... Time to break the game with fliers at this rate), 4* Leon (+Def/-Spd sadly, could have been a contender. Ignis ofdder it is), 4* Cherche (Neutral, bit of a shame. I have a +Att one)

I mean, it's 11.5% here! Will someone show up?

1 Colourless, 2 each Green/Blue

4* Clarine (+Spd/-Res, Might just use this one in the long term. I have 2 to compare to), 4* Frederick (+Def/-Res, this one might be useful after all!), 4* Effie (MONSTER ATTACK IS HERE! She's +Res/-Def sadly, so I'll wait and see on this one. Least Wary Fighter fodder's on the table now), 3* Jagen (OK, not cool man. Making it worse), 3* Barst (Reposition fodder. That's about it. Wish he'd shown up sooner so I didn't sacrifice a Lilina earlier)

1 Red, 2 each Colourless and Blue

4* A!Tiki (I would prefer the Y Tiki, but you are a decent fodder option. She's +Res/-Def), 5* Ninian (Finally, a Blue Dragon not named Corrin! Sadly +Def/-Spd, but she means a dragon team is a possibility now!), 3* Est (Worst Pegasister shows up at 3*. Probably sacrifice), 3* Setsuna (Bowbreaker fodder's nice), 4* Kagero (+Def/-Res, Shurikenbreaker fodder's nice too)

I'd like to get Lyn after that pull. So to SS's banner!

1 Colourless, 2 each Red and Blue

3* F!Corrin (Dammit), 4* Donnel (Bit of a shame, he's +Spd/-HP. Shouldn't have pulled).

I'll have to build up orbs again sadly, summer's still up after all and I'd still like to get Delthea or Celica

Anyway, I remember I haven’t done reports about my pulls for a while. So here we are, all my pulls since late July or something:

Cavalry            
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Florina F +HP −Def (30→25) 2b, 2g, 1r
  ⋆⋆⋆ Jagen C +HP −Spd (25→21)  
  ⋆⋆⋆ Florina F neutral (21→16) 2r, 2gr, 1b
  ⋆⋆⋆ Est F +Res −Spd (17→12) 2gr, 1r, 2b
  ⋆⋆⋆ Subaki F +Atk −HP (12→8)  
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Odin   +Spd −HP (13→8) 2r, 2b, 1gr
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Olwen C +HP −Res (8→4)  
Bound Hero Battle          
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Cherche F neutral (free) 3gr, 1b, 1g
Tempest Trials          
  ⋆⋆⋆ Jagen C +Atk −Def (free) 1g, 2gr, 2b
  ⋆⋆⋆ Hinata   +Spd −HP (50→45) 3b, 1r, 1g
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Roy   +Res −Atk (45→40) 2gr, 1g, 1b, 1r
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Seliph   +Spd −Res (40→35) 2r, 1b, 2gr
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Fir   +Res −Atk (35→31)  
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Tiki-A   +Spd −HP (31→26) 1b, 2r, 1g, 1gr
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Corrin-M   neutral (26→22)  
  ⋆⋆⋆ Hana   +Atk −Spd (20→15) 2g, 1r, 2gr
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Reinhardt C +Atk −HP (15→10) 3gr, 2b
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Henry   neutral (10→5) 3r, 1g, 1gr
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Palla F +Def −Atk (5→1)  
Hero Fest            
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Eliwood C +Res −Spd (free) 2r, 1b, 2gr
Tempest Trials          
  ⋆⋆⋆ Donnel   +Def −Atk (15→10) 3b, 2gr
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Palla F +Atk −HP (14→9) 3g, 1b, 1r
  ⋆⋆⋆ Lon’qu   +Spd −Atk (16→11) 3b, 1r, 1g
  ⋆⋆⋆ Raigh   +Def −HP (13→8) 2r, 2b, 1gr
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Lon’qu   +Res −Def (8→4)  
  ⋆⋆⋆ Fir   +Atk −Res (17→12) 3r, 2gr
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Ogma   +Atk −Def (12→8)  
  ⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Res −Spd (8→4)  
  ⋆⋆⋆ Fir   +HP −Def (20→15) 2gr, 2g, 1r
  ⋆⋆⋆ Jagen C +Atk −Res (18→13) 3b, 2gr
The Sacred World          
  ⋆⋆⋆ Shanna F +Atk −Spd (free) 2r, 1b, 1g, 1gr
Tempest Trials          
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Henry   +Spd −Res (14→9) 2r, 2b, 1g
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Tharja   +HP −Atk (9→5)  
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ Celica   neutral (13→8) 1b, 1g, 1gr, 2r
Hero Fest            
  ⋆⋆⋆ Barst   +Def −HP (10→5) 2g, 2r, 1gr
 ⋆⋆⋆⋆ Frederick C +Atk −Spd (5→1)  

36 pulls: 2 5⋆, 17 4⋆, 16 3⋆; 21 red, 11 blue, 3 green. Numbers in parentheses are my orbs, last column is sets of summoning stones.

Edited by Vaximillian

If only we had SMT style fusion- with an Orbs/Feathers cost of course to balance it. Too many of such and such a unit? Pick another unit and see what will result from their merging! Add a third unit as a sacrifice, and the new unit will have SP/EXP to start and some Skill Inheritance (plain old Binary Fusion shouldn't have it). Perhaps they could even have Special Fusion recipes which can consume up to 4 Heroes (plus a sacrifice, which may have to be fixed to summon that which you seek) to create units at a guaranteed 5 star rarity, maybe with something special about them (Wing Spear Caeda? Off-season Seasonals?). 

Of course, arranging a giant fusion chart for a constantly updating roster of characters wouldn't be easy. And that I think would be the biggest problem.

I got a second Priscilla from the Sacred World focus, which coincidentally also makes the second time that I got her because there weren't any blue orbs in the summoning session. Maybe I should stop using colorless orbs, but I didn't have any pity percentage so it doesn't really matter. Now I just need to save up more orbs for Tana...

Since the second Hero Fest is ending soon I opted for one last try for a focus unit, and I ended up with Julia! Inspired, I used the rest of the orbs and got nothing worth mentioning, but Julia is one of the heroes that I wanted the most so overall I'm satisfied.

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If only we had SMT style fusion- with an Orbs/Feathers cost of course to balance it. Too many of such and such a unit? Pick another unit and see what will result from their merging! Add a third unit as a sacrifice, and the new unit will have SP/EXP to start and some Skill Inheritance (plain old Binary Fusion shouldn't have it). Perhaps they could even have Special Fusion recipes which can consume up to 4 Heroes (plus a sacrifice, which may have to be fixed to summon that which you seek) to create units at a guaranteed 5 star rarity, maybe with something special about them (Wing Spear Caeda? Off-season Seasonals?). 

Of course, arranging a giant fusion chart for a constantly updating roster of characters wouldn't be easy. And that I think would be the biggest problem.

Isn't that a but messed up? In the SMT games the demons want to either rule, eat, or control humans. Sure some of them have personalities but there're monsters. In Fire Emblem most of the characters are humans. So it will be okay to  fuse several human to create a new person? This is some Fullmetal Alchemist stuff you are talking about.

Well, I managed to do enough Chain Challenges to get 20 orbs. One more time.

1. 5* Ike: Very nice. Not Ninian, but I already have Julia and I don't care about Genny. IVs aren't stellar (+HP/-Def), but they aren't crap either.
  2. 4* Wendy: Garbage.
  3. 3* Odin: Good skill fodder, but I was really hoping for Ninian.
  4. 3* Barst: Reposition fodder.
  5. 4* Bartre: Utterly worthless.

So I did get a focus unit after all, but with that 6.25% percentage I was really hoping for two 5* units this pull. Oh well, time to stock up on orbs again.

Still on the hunt for Summer Elise, and the game finally gave me two greens at once to pull. Raven, who is new to my collection and has a neutral nature. And Fae whom I've been craving for renewal. That totally makes up for the wasted attempts where I got no greens to pull.

Man, Raven's an edgy kid eh? I like his voice. Reminds me of Spikevegeta if he ever sounded angry. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I have every green unit that isn't locked to 5 star, so that's cool.

Edited by Glennstavos

I tried for Seth again. First session was ALL REDS. No Seth. :( This is starting to look like my quest for Ike. I had a full red session then too. No Ike.

Then I get this.

vyFznOQ.png

Yep, it's my quest for Ike all over again. I pulled three 5 star units before Ike finally showed up. I've pulled four of them now while looking for Seth.

At least young Tiki here is +Atk without a bad bane! (-HP) I'm definitely investing in her.

Gray on the other hand, is -Atk (and +Def)...but thankfully, like every -Atk 5 star I've pulled, he gets highish attack anyway. Ephraim was the first until I pulled a better one, then Alm. Then Chrom. Then Minerva. Now this guy.

Also, at least he's a 40% bonus unit for Tempest, even if it's not the one I would've liked (Celica...). Time to level him up asap.

I'm also officially the queen of +Def. It's now my most common 5 star boon. +HP is a close second.

(I also must've put those red spots on the screenshot by accident. My bad. xP)

Edited by Anacybele

After several pulls with no luck and making my eyes hurt trying to earn more orbs I finally pulled Seth, Atk + Spd -.  I don't care that is what SI and seals are for to make my favorite units great even if they aren't the best nature.  I finally pulled someone I voted for after six months of playing, I am just so happy right now.  

Edit He is Res- I misread his stats the first time. And it looks like he has just as good level ups in Heroes as in SS, since I started training him.

Edited by EricaofRenais

I pulled yesterday and the very first pull on the SS banner was...5* Innes! +res -def, it seems. I also got another 4* Titania, some 4* Odins (sending their 3* counterparts home) and some Ests during my hunt for a Tana and...hopefully a second Amelia. 

4 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Isn't that a but messed up? In the SMT games the demons want to either rule, eat, or control humans. Sure some of them have personalities but there're monsters. In Fire Emblem most of the characters are humans. So it will be okay to  fuse several human to create a new person? This is some Fullmetal Alchemist stuff you are talking about.

Maybe not "fusion" for the exact terminology- I was just using that out of ease of description.

Rather than alchemically fuse humans together, you're sending the summoned Heroes you've selected away in a ritualistic fashion. As they leave you, each leaves a parting gift of the time they spent with you- a piece of their "essence". The two distinct essences merge in the ritual, and this is then used to reach out into the multiverse and summons a particular Hero to you. What I called "Sacrifice Fusion" involves having another individual do the same as the first two, but in this case they offer a little more of their "essence" than the other two- a "soul shard" let us call it (not their whole soul, just a little piece they which they can live without) . This soul shard is added to the essences, and when the essences find the right Hero to summon, the soul shard is merged with the newly summoned Hero, enhancing their abilities.

You're not actually creating Heroes, you're just selectively summoning Heroes with the help of other Heroes. You're using their power to control and direct your summoning through the tangled and infinite web of the multiverse. Of course, the essences and soul shards won't be enough to fuel the process- hence the need for Orbs, and maybe even Feathers.

If Fates allows you to create new life in the form of Bond Units via your strong bonds to other players- why not make the summoner's strong love and friendship bonds with the summoned do as I suggest?

For a player, if you knew the fusion chart stuff well or used the online fusion guide that'd invariably spring up in the fanbase, you could work your way towards a desired result over the course of many sending/summoning rituals. But all that for just 1 unit? It'd take a toll on your Orbs supply, and who knows- maybe the process leads to you burning through lots of units you'd otherwise consider for Skill Inheritance- or what if the route most readily available to you takes one of your coveted 5 Stars? And in the end, "fusion" would be a net loss to your unit supply, so you'd have to do normal summoning sooner or later to replenish your "fusion" stock, and you never know if you'll get the most desirable of ingredients for working towards your ultimate goal of a "fusing" a Sonya or whoever it is you're after. 

In other words, it wouldn't make it too easy to get your heart's desires, and the challenge in getting your favorites is needed to get people to spend time and money on gatcha games. 

@Interdimensional Observer Now I feel better about the idea. With the power of friendship to find more allies. But the the villains of the series cannot be summoned seems fair and to experiment to find what would happen. if I merged  a bunch  of 3* units together. As an alternative version of summoning, but with more luck and less orbs to attempt.

Edited by Jingle Jangle