Nice, my friend got three new characters. All of them are 4-star, but they are a +spd -res Marth, a +spd -HP Ogma, and a +atk -def Cordelia.

Oh, and a repeat Donnel and Virion.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled again today on the SS banner, sniping blues for Tana and...finally got her...-hp +def. I also got a 5* Abel and a 4* Abel in the same summoning session. Another summoning session gave me my second Amelia. I'm done with the banner.

Oh yeah, I got spooked by a second Linde yesterday...-spd as well.

I just remembered that we get a free pull on each banner, and pulled on the Blade tome banner.

Spoiler

PWvtkgt.png

...I guess my luck is returning? +SPD/-ATK. Nice to have a 5* of every colour now.

So I somehow completely forgot that the first pull of each banner is free now, and I have exactly 15 Orbs lying around which allows me to potentially fully pull one session.

Let's start with the Blade-Banner first!

4 Colorless 1 Green Well... that makes my decision to use my Orbs for my first pull on the SacredStones-Banner alot easier. I'll only open that green one.

Spoiler

bHai2at.png

Her nature is +Hp -Atk which I don't care about because I have a +Spd -Res one already, so she'll give her life to increase the Spd of my better Nino by 1. How nice of her ~.

So with that out of the way, let's go for the Sacred Stones Banner!

4 Green 1 Red Awww... no chance on Tana or Innes.. well, I'm going to open them all anyway.

Free Pull: 3* Palla: My Cherche shall soon own Goad Fliers... or so I've heard.

4* Soren (+Atk -Spd): He's slightly better than the (+Hp -Spd) one I already have.. not that it matters though, he will warm the bench nicely.

4* Boey (+Spd -Res): Seems like a good nature to me, maybe I'll use him. He's a new one though, so I'm happy anyway.

3* Cecilia (Neutral): I wish I had a +Spd one... her future is either to be send home or to give Escaperoute to someone.

Spoiler

JWXWmEX.jpg

(+Def -HP) I definitely didn't expect the Axeloli to show up, but it's a nice surprise. I've read that she has an insane BST which combined with her ArmorMarch would allow me to potentially gain a lot of points in the Arena if I combine her with my Hector/Effie for a mobile Armorteam. Maybe I'll consider that should I ever have trouble to get enough points to promote into T20. Her +Def and her Killeraxe++ screams for Bonfire. Not sure what to put in her A slot though, Earthboost doesn't look all that promising.

Today is a good day for me it seems~

Also...

Spoiler

WFWfpZr.png

44 Speed before buffs with a Seal.. I love this little green haired nuke <3

I just want to say luck hates me. I have a rare of 5.00% for the Nohrian Summer Banner and haven't gotten anything at all to show from it.  I have no luck at all and am really losing hope of pulling Summer Leo.

11 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I just want to say luck hates me. I have a rare of 5.00% for the Nohrian Summer Banner and haven't gotten anything at all to show from it.  I have no luck at all and am really losing hope of pulling Summer Leo.

The desire sensor really is a thing. Summer Leo was the one unit I didn't want from that banner and he ended up breaking my pity rate for Summer Corrin. 

3 more white orbs: 4*Jeorge, 4*Maria and 4*Gaius.

This new Gaius is better than the ones I got before, so I keep him and merged all the other copies on him lol . Jeorge... I already have one with very good Ivs, so Idk what to do with the new one, maybe fuse them for less coss for when I 5*Jeorgy. And Maria... Idk, I already have one too, so maybe I fuse them too.

Edited by SniperGYS

I had a blow out as I was determined to get Innes... 

I got a fair amount of rubbish buuuut...

Not only did I get a +Spd Innes, I also got a 5* Klein that wasn't -Atk or -Spd (shocking, I know)...

And Leon decided to come home as a 4*, which I was pleased with...

And I pulled another Reinhardt. I check his stats and... +Atk -Spd!!! Sure he's 4*, but that's only a mere matter of 20k feathers. Woooooo :D

It did take more orbs than I was happy with to get Innes, but oh well. This has made up for things :D 

I went and tried the Blade banner due to a hunch I had this morning (Halloween Sakura being a red tome unit) and after some sniping, I ended up with a 4* Tharja. Not the Focus version but 4* Tharja is perfectly acceptable. She's LV 20 already and ready to promote if there's a future red tome user that could benefit from Tharja's tome. I also got 2 more 4* Eliwoods which I plan to 5* and merge to my old 5* Eliwood (+atk -def) at some point as well as a 4* Athena and a 3* Hinata. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I pulled enough Reinhardts to get a +4 merged bonus on my Base [+ATK/-SPD] Reinhardt. I pulled another one with [+ATK/-HP]. Should I have Reinhardt with a -HP bane or stick with my -SPD bane? He hits so hard on my blade tome cavalry team and doubles Lance units that his speed doesn't matter. The extra bulk is nice too. 

I also pulled a [+SPD/-HP] Julia right before the Genny, Ike, Ninian and Heroes banner ended a while ago. 

32 minutes ago, Leif said:

I pulled enough Reinhardts to get a +4 merged bonus on my Base [+ATK/-SPD] Reinhardt. I pulled another one with [+ATK/-HP]. Should I have Reinhardt with a -HP bane or stick with my -SPD bane? He hits so hard on my blade tome cavalry team and doubles Lance units that his speed doesn't matter. The extra bulk is nice too. 

I also pulled a [+SPD/-HP] Julia right before the Genny, Ike, Ninian and Heroes banner ended a while ago. 

Ask this in the Questions topic.

Hooray for free first pulls.  Now up to 318 total pulled units.

Spoiler

1WNF69x.jpg

0DqfGtX.jpg

bBTu3og.jpg

I think the last one is from the -blade banner.  Also, LOL at the Soren spam.  I guess he saw Ike!

And boons/banes:

Spoiler

Beruka (+Res/-Atk): I have uses for Glimmer.
Soren (+HP/-Spd): Uhhh. . .ow.  And no thanks.
Barst (+HP/-Spd): At least Spur Atk is a legit SI skill.
Soren (+Atk/-Res): YES PLEASE.  Will eventually 5* this one~!
Hana (+Def/-Res): This might be amusing, if Life and Death didn't shank these stats anyway.

Sophia (+Spd/-Atk): Luckily, there's people who like Fortify Res.
Caeda (+Res/-HP): Hey, I finally have Ward Fliers fodder~!
Henry (+Spd/-Atk): Thank goodness G Tomebreaker is something I'd like to pass to Spring Camilla!
Eliwood (+Spd/-Def): This is actually decent.  Fury and Hone Cavalry will turn him into something to be feared.
Niles (+Res/-HP): Not the end of the world, but I'd really appreciate a +Atk one. . .one day. . .

Stahl (+Atk/-Def): Take Luke, then make him slower and frailer.  Then again, Luke can rock a Brave Sword, so I think Stahl might be able to, as well.  He'll definitely appreciate Glimmer, though!
Clarine (+Spd/-Atk): Need to see if I have another copy of her like that, because if not, she'll be THE Clarine.
Laslow (+Spd/-Atk): Three out of four of my pulls didn't want this combo.  Luckily, those three had good skills to pass.
Lukas (+Res/-Spd): After pulling two good offensive ones, I have a defensive Lukas.  Fortress Res isn't going to make him THAT much tankier, but 45 HP/38 Def/25 Res is decent (well, enough to survive neutral vanilla Linde, at least).
Selena (+Def/-HP): On the upside, I'm sure someone wants both Reposition and TA2.

As usual, a lot of fodder and some gems.  I hope I pull a 5* off the summer banner, because I hit 5%.

So, I gathered 20 more orbs for the Magvel banner and... this is a thing that happened.

Spoiler

nYa4vz0.png

g5ALqkC.png

After so many orbs wasted on Hero Fest, the game decided to give me Ninian. She's +Def/-HP, but since she's mainly a Support unit, I'm not complaining.

Made a pull from the Blade Banner to take advantage of the free pull.

1. 3* Subaki: Well, more QR fodder is good.
  2. 4* Rebecca: Meh.
  3. 4* Cain: Meh again.
  4. 4* Laslow: Axebreaker's handy.
  5. 4* Sophia: Meh.

Some decent skill fodder, but nothing of great use.

50 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

OMGOMGOMGOMG

Reveal hidden contents

SUMMER LEOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!

Fuck +Res/-Spd. Aw hell I don't even care my boy is home >w< 

(looks at attire... I guess I had to summon in a red bikini....)

Hey, congrats! It's great to see that Summer!Leo found his way to a fellow Leo fan. I know I was hyped when I landed mine! I can also sympathize with that boon/bane since mine is just as bad if not worse (+Def/-Spd). 

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Hey, congrats! It's great to see that Summer!Leo found his way to a fellow Leo fan. I know I was hyped when I landed mine! I can also sympathize with that boon/bane since mine is just as bad if not worse (+Def/-Spd). 

I fell off my bed...

Yeah, I was losing hope.... but nope! He proved me wrong, again!

Omg... I feel really bad for you now... Now, if only they were +Spd/-Def :(....

56 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

OMGOMGOMGOMG

Hide contents

That's amazing, congrats! I'm still in search of my Summer Leo. My rate is up to 5.25% so hopefully he will come soon. At least + Res means more damage dealt with Iceberg.

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

OMGOMGOMGOMG

Hide contents

Congrats!  Summer Leo is mostly for show anyway.  Not having his horse deprives him of the Horse Buffs that he really needs to shine.

Now I want to see pics of you in said red bikini.

On an unrelated note, I wonder if they'll start doing the "Fighting GHB" Summon Banners again.  It would be a nice opportunity to have Eirika and Ephraim in a Banner again.  Maybe I could get an Ephraim who's not -Atk.

Valter's Lance looks like one of the best Prf weapons yet.  Special cooldown reducing and pseudo Fury 2 seems really nice.  Too bad he's yet another Blue Flier.  Red is the glaring need for my team right now, with more Blues than I know what to do with.

Oh, I think I forgot to mention, but I got an Amelia who is -Atk, but luckily, she is also +Atk.

Edited by Rezzy

26 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I fell off my bed...

Yeah, I was losing hope.... but nope! He proved me wrong, again!

Omg... I feel really bad for you now... Now, if only they were +Spd/-Def :(....

Yeah, it seems like any 5* mage I pull these days are practically doomed to be either -Atk (Delthea, Summer!Corrin, a second Summer!Leo I got when pulling for Summer!Elise) or -Spd (Summer!Leo #1, Boey #2, Katarina). My Sonya didn't get either of those as her bane but nonetheless ended up with a pretty terrible combination anyways (+Def/-Res). Can't wait to get my -Atk Summer!Elise, if I'll be allowed to even have that.

Regardless, I'm still just content with having Summer!Leo at all despite the downsides.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats!  Summer Leo is mostly for show anyway.  Not having his horse deprives him of the Horse Buffs that he really needs to shine.

Now I want to see pics of you in said red bikini.

On an unrelated note, I wonder if they'll start doing the "Fighting GHB" Summon Banners again.  It would be a nice opportunity to have Eirika and Ephraim in a Banner again.  Maybe I could get an Ephraim who's not -Atk.

Valter's Lance looks like one of the best Prf weapons yet.  Special cooldown reducing and pseudo Fury 2 seems really nice.  Too bad he's yet another Blue Flier.  Red is the glaring need for my team right now, with more Blues than I know what to do with.

Oh, I think I forgot to mention, but I got an Amelia who is -Atk, but luckily, she is also +Atk.

I disagree, since his summer stats are way different than his noermal stats. If anything, neutral Summer Leo's stats remind me of Julia, except that the atk and res stats are swapped, and the fact Julia has one of the best tomes in the game. He'd probably do very well as a team buffer/enemy debuffer... 

As for the bikini..... I'll think about it. Maybe I'll draw it...

so, you got a neutral Amelia?

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, it seems like any 5* mage I pull these days are practically doomed to be either -Atk (Delthea, Summer!Corrin, a second Summer!Leo I got when pulling for Summer!Elise) or -Spd (Summer!Leo #1, Boey #2, Katarina). My Sonya didn't get either of those as her bane but nonetheless ended up with a pretty terrible combination anyways (+Def/-Res). Can't wait to get my -Atk Summer!Elise, if I'll be allowed to even have that.

Regardless, I'm still just content with having Summer!Leo at all despite the downsides.

Ditto. All my pulled mages have bad iv's, except normal Leo, and Mae... Reinhardt is okay... but +ark would've been better than +spd...

4 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

That's amazing, congrats! I'm still in search of my Summer Leo. My rate is up to 5.25% so hopefully he will come soon. At least + Res means more damage dealt with Iceberg.

True. Maybe I'll give him water/wind sweep and phantom speed seal... or- eww! 5.25%???? Geez, I only got to 4.75% before another M!Corrin crashed the party.

on the bright side, I pulled my first Jeorge (4*), with +Atk/-HP... he looks like he'll be fun to play with...