264(!) orbs for neutral Summer Corrin (high spd flying blade user = pull)

15 orbs for +Res/-Spd Ninian (dancers more and more useful in 'assault' formats)

rng giveth, rng taketh, etc

362 in stock, a few misc from paralogues/quests/stuff outstanding.

Edited by XeKr

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I disagree, since his summer stats are way different than his noermal stats. If anything, neutral Summer Leo's stats remind me of Julia, except that the atk and res stats are swapped, and the fact Julia has one of the best tomes in the game. He'd probably do very well as a team buffer/enemy debuffer... 

As for the bikini..... I'll think about it. Maybe I'll draw it...

so, you got a neutral Amelia?

Ditto. All my pulled mages have bad iv's, except normal Leo, and Mae... Reinhardt is okay... but +ark would've been better than +spd...

True. Maybe I'll give him water/wind sweep and phantom speed seal... or- eww! 5.25%???? Geez, I only got to 4.75% before another M!Corrin crashed the party.

on the bright side, I pulled my first Jeorge (4*), with +Atk/-HP... he looks like he'll be fun to play with... 

Yep, I got a True Neutral Amelia.

Another Monday, another go at trying to get Summer!Elise with 93 orbs at ready. But first, I went for a full pull on Sacred World (rate at 3.75%). The results?

Spoiler

oCx8iae.png?2X3GJbdx.png?1

+Atk/-Res Tana would be the result of that pull. Hell yeah.

So it was on to Nohrian Summer to continue looking for Summer!Elise. Along the way, I did get some new faces.

Spoiler

7Fvc7Us.png?1MXu85pS.png?1

+Spd/-Res for Merric, +Atk/-HP for Titania. I can see myself promoting this Titania at some point down the line.

Anyways, I kept going despite constantly getting 0-1 green stones until...

Spoiler

onJfXrq.png?1

...Today is a great day. No, I'm not even surprised or angry that she ended up with a Speed bane. With her Atk boon, she'll still do ridiculous amounts of damage once she has Gronnblade+. And with that, I can finally rest easy and put Nohrian Summer and it's lower rate for 4*s behind me for good. For those curious, I opened the rest of the stones in the set that got me Summer!Elise and it looked like this.

Spoiler

Thigt01.png?1

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Another Monday, another go at trying to get Summer!Elise with 93 orbs at ready. But first, I went for a full pull on Sacred World (rate at 3.75%). The results?

Reveal hidden contents

oCx8iae.png?2X3GJbdx.png?1

+Atk/-Res Tana would be the result of that pull. Hell yeah.

So it was on to Nohrian Summer to continue looking for Summer!Elise. Along the way, I did get some new faces.

Reveal hidden contents

7Fvc7Us.png?1MXu85pS.png?1

+Spd/-Res for Merric, +Atk/-HP for Titania. I can see myself promoting this Titania at some point down the line.

Anyways, I kept going despite constantly getting 0-1 green stones until...

Reveal hidden contents

onJfXrq.png?1

...Today is a great day. No, I'm not even surprised or angry that she ended up with a Speed bane. With her Atk boon, she'll still do ridiculous amounts of damage once she has Gronnblade+. And with that, I can finally rest easy and put Nohrian Summer and it's lower rate for 4*s behind me for good. For those curious, I opened the rest of the stones in the set that got me Summer!Elise and it looked like this.

Reveal hidden contents

Thigt01.png?1

Congrats! Now we both have (sorta) shitty IV S!Leo's and S!Elise's! (mine is +Hp/-Atk. Lol.)

That is an amazing Tana. No doubt about that there.

16 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Congrats! Now we both have (sorta) shitty IV S!Leo's and S!Elise's! (mine is +Hp/-Atk. Lol.)

That is an amazing Tana. No doubt about that there.

Thanks! I was really starting to get a bit worried that I wouldn't get Elise in time and would fail to get all four of the Nohrian Summer units. Feels really good to have those concerns squashed for good and all. Me and my +Res/-Atk Delthea can certainly sympathize with your Summer!Elise's unfortunate boon/bane.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what Tana can do. Now if I could only get Hinoka and Hone Fliers, I would really be able to build a killer Flier Emblem team between the likes of Tana, Cordelia, Cherche, Minerva and Summer!Corrin.

16 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

True. Maybe I'll give him water/wind sweep and phantom speed seal... or- eww! 5.25%???? Geez, I only got to 4.75% before another M!Corrin crashed the party.

on the bright side, I pulled my first Jeorge (4*), with +Atk/-HP... he looks like he'll be fun to play with... 

I'm getting a bit desperate. I haven't pulled a 5 * all month and the only new character I have to show for it is my first adult!Tiki. I don't want the banner to end with that high of a rate. If only Leo would come visit me.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Thanks! I was really starting to get a bit worried that I wouldn't get Elise in time and would fail to get all four of the Nohrian Summer units. Feels really good to have those concerns squashed for good and all. Me and my +Res/-Atk Delthea can certainly sympathize with your Summer!Elise's unfortunate boon/bane.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what Tana can do. Now if I could only get Hinoka and Hone Fliers, I would really be able to build a killer Flier Emblem team between the likes of Tana, Cordelia, Cherche, Minerva and Summer!Corrin.

Me an my +HP/-Atk Delthea can also sympathize. So can my +HP/-Spd Jaffar... and my +Spd/-Atk Celica...

Nice. I'll get a Tana eventually. XD Today is not that day though. School's starting in 2 weeks and I need to start saving for a tablet so i don't have to worry about injuring my wrists further... Books are too heavy now... I want to get something like an iPad Pro, and make a Brynhildr cover case for it >w< that'd be sweet!

On another bright note, I pulled my first Roderick in an attempt to get Tana. 

35 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Me an my +HP/-Atk Delthea can also sympathize. So can my +HP/-Spd Jaffar... and my +Spd/-Atk Celica...

Nice. I'll get a Tana eventually. XD Today is not that day though. School's starting in 2 weeks and I need to start saving for a tablet so i don't have to worry about injuring my wrists further... Books are too heavy now... I want to get something like an iPad Pro, and make a Brynhildr cover case for it >w< that'd be sweet!

On another bright note, I pulled my first Roderick in an attempt to get Tana. 

Roderick has become my new stalker.  I didn't even pull much on the FE12 Banner, since I'm not a huge FE12 fan.  I pulled until I got my first 5*, which was Althena, then stopped.  Since then, when Rody got the 4* treatment, I have gotten eight, count 'em EIGHT Rodericks, including a -Atk 5* Roderick.

Time to see my luck with 2 banners: Pulling from Nohrian summer and the Bladetome banner

Blade pull: 2 Green, 3 Red

4* Titania (+HP/-Spd, honestly a fodder unit. Who wants Armoured blow?)

That was underwhelming. TO THE BEACH!

3 Red, 1 each Green and Blue (not what I was hoping for, but eh, need to build that pity rate too.)

3* Henry (I've gotten you at 4*, you're faster fodder there), 5* Sanaki (I'll take it! May not have played Tellius, but I'll take it! +Spd/-Res. With that, all my Lilinas are canned), 3* Gunter (HONE CAV!), 3* Est (TRASH!), 3* Raigh (PROBABLY TRASH!)

3 Blue, 2 Green (More like it!)

3* Frederick (Well, could be a decent Luna), 3* F!Corrin (Is Draconic Aura particularly good for anyone?), 3* Est (TO. THE. TRASH!), 3* F!Corrin (Is it? I might have too many Corrins that don't fly), 4* Barst (+HP/-Spd, least he has some fodder options)

22 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Roderick has become my new stalker.  I didn't even pull much on the FE12 Banner, since I'm not a huge FE12 fan.  I pulled until I got my first 5*, which was Althena, then stopped.  Since then, when Rody got the 4* treatment, I have gotten eight, count 'em EIGHT Rodericks, including a -Atk 5* Roderick.

Ouch. It almost sounds like my Eliwood streak. I had 10 at one point. That turned into a Selena streak (9), then a Palla streak (8), which is now a Fir streak (6).... heheh... 

Still, you and your -Atks, Rez XD. How many you have now?

Wow, did a 'why not' pull with the orbs I got from arena on the blade banner and got a Hector (+spd/-res). I can either merge him into my current Hector or give DC to someone. I think I'll wait for a BK release just incase.

23 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Ouch. It almost sounds like my Eliwood streak. I had 10 at one point. That turned into a Selena streak (9), then a Palla streak (8), which is now a Fir streak (6).... heheh... 

Still, you and your -Atks, Rez XD. How many you have now?

41, if my count's right.

Camilla
Baby Tiki
Titania
Titania (another)
Lyn
Abel
Seliph
Effie
Effie (again)
Olwen
Julia
Soren
Ephraim
Spring Camilla
Faye
Rebecca
Takumi
Ogma
Clair
Chrom
Corrin XY
Spring Lucina
Reinhardt
Cain
Bride Cordelia
Bride Cordelia (again)
Bride Lyn
Lucius
Summer Robin
Summer Tiki
Summer Frederick
Mae
Roderick
Tharja
Merric
Lukas
Eirika
Rebecca (again)
Summer Corrin
Summer Elise
Seth

8 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

Wow, did a 'why not' pull with the orbs I got from arena on the blade banner and got a Hector (+spd/-res). I can either merge him into my current Hector or give DC to someone. I think I'll wait for a BK release just incase.

DC is very nice on some units, and I think DC is better than a +1 to Hector would generally be, unless your first Hector is -Atk or something.  My Titania got DC from my extra Hector.  He was -HP,+Res, the opposite of my first one.

Edited by Rezzy

Just now, Rezzy said:

41, if my count's right.

Camilla
Baby Tiki
Titania
Titania (another)
Lyn
Abel
Seliph
Effie
Effie (again)
Olwen
Julia
Soren
Ephraim
Spring Camilla
Faye
Rebecca
Takumi
Ogma
Clair
Chrom
Corrin XY
Spring Lucina
Reinhardt*
Cain
Bride Cordelia
Bride Cordelia (again)
Bride Lyn
Lucius
Summer Robin
Summer Tiki
Summer Frederick
Mae
Roderick
Tharja
Merric
Lukas
Eirika
Rebecca (again)
Summer Corrin
Summer Elise
Seth

:OOOOO and all of those are -atk??!?!?!?! That's insane! You must have the best and worst luck all at once!

4 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

:OOOOO and all of those are -atk??!?!?!?! That's insane! You must have the best and worst luck all at once!

I did the math and I've got about a 50% -Atk rate on 5*s that I pulled, not counting freebies from Tempest or ones I've promoted.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I did the math and I've got about a 50% -Atk rate on 5*s that I pulled, not counting freebies from Tempest or ones I've promoted.

ngl... but... That's.... kinda sad....

Mines only 30%, so I can't complain...

On 16/08/2017 at 0:28 AM, Zelgius said:

My final pull of the hero fest banner was so good I actually decided to learn how to take a screenshot:

Hide contents

85Xi4Ew.png

The Ninian at the top is +spd/-res, which is my ideal boon/bane for her. Fae is neutral, and Nowi is + spd/-def

So...do you sell luck? Who did you sell your soul to? Can we leech the luck out of you?

After days of trying and a pity rate of 4.50 I finally pulled a Focus Hero on the SS Banner: a +HP/-DEF Amelia! Is that a good Nature? (Though at this point I'm just glad to have her at all :P)

Is Tana worth getting now? I only have 14 Orbs - I can probably get more from the TT before it ends but also want to save up for future banners, especially with the pity rate reset. I'm also relieved I won't have to spend real money to get my second SS character but now kinda want a third...

Edited by DefyingFates

In my failing quest for Summer Corrin, I pulled another 4* Est.  I do think perhaps I shall never get her at this rate *cries* I thought we'd be getting more free orbs, but alas.  I should be happy though, since I got Summer Elise and Summer Xander out of the banner early on.

9 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

In my failing quest for Summer Corrin, I pulled another 4* Est.  I do think perhaps I shall never get her at this rate *cries* I thought we'd be getting more free orbs, but alas.  I should be happy though, since I got Summer Elise and Summer Xander out of the banner early on.

Fortunately, the next set of anniversary orbs is set to go up tomorrow and we're also getting the Turn Limit Special Maps on Wednesday which should at least give us 10 orbs. So don't worry, more orbs are on the way very soon.

Spent my $50, got my rate up to 4%, no 5*s to break it... which also means no Tana...

The orbs ahead are at least encouraging. But my money-net is gone.

EDIT: Surprising amount of pegasi in there. Florina, Clair, Catria, Est, Shanna...

Edited by phineas81707

Still no Gray/Celica after using 18 orbs (one pull had no reds)

getting real sick of 4 star Stahls since 2 popped up within those session in addition to like 3 while searching since the TT started

at least give me some variety in reds

luckily there are orbs again but i might save it for cyl or something. Not sure if i should continue feeding my now 4.75% rate

12 hours ago, Rezzy said:

DC is very nice on some units, and I think DC is better than a +1 to Hector would generally be, unless your first Hector is -Atk or something.  My Titania got DC from my extra Hector.  He was -HP,+Res, the opposite of my first one.

Agreed, I'm going to just hold off on him for now, I already have DC on my Zephiel so there's no one that really needs it to work. I think it's possible that the Sacred Coins may involve buying skills too.

Decided to throw my last 40-ish orbs at the Tempest Trials banner sniping blues and greens for Delthia and Sonya. I didn't get either but I found an off-banner Ninian (+SPD -RES). I was very unlucky with Hero Fest so I'm pretty thrilled! Interestingly, 7 of my 11 5* heros are -RES. 

Spoiler

eu0Pr1H.jpg

Spoiler

CyDgopr.jpg

I really shouldn't be doing this, but I've got 20 orbs to spend on trying to pull more Sacred Stones units.

1. 4* Raven: Meh.
  2. 4* Gordin: Ugh.
  3. 3* Lissa: Rehabilitate.
  4. 3* Jagen: Too many of you already.
  5. 5* Nowi: Huh, wasn't expecting that. +Hp/-Spd, which makes her incredibly tanky but atrociously slow. Not half-bad, but I prefer Femui the way I've built her.

That's 3 5* units from two full pulls on this banner. I'm not testing my luck here any further.

Let's see, the Turn Limit maps have put me back at 20 orbs so I suppose I'll go give Sacred World (5* rate back down to 3%) another whirl. I'm sure nothing exciting will result from...

Spoiler

MDgA3hu.png?1

...this. ......HOLY SHIT! My main man from Tellius has finally arrived! Though of course he shows up here as opposed to Hero Fest where I was actively fishing for him. Let's take a look at that boon/bane, shall we?!

Spoiler

2fsqKN7.png?1

...Literally the worst possible combination for him. (+Res/-Atk for those keeping score. @Rezzy, why you do this to me?) Regardless, I'm beyond stoked to have Ike around anyways!

Fun Fact: +Res/-Atk Ike's stat spread is very similar to the neutral spread of the actual red focus character of this banner (Seth). Ike just has 1 less HP and 5 more HP compared to Seth while the other three stats are identical to Seth's.

Edited by Tybrosion