Welp, it happened.

Spoiler

xCsspT5.png?1

Yes, this was the female side banner for the record. After not even getting a chance at Hector on the male side banner and leaving with just a 3* M!Robin, I was expecting more of the same on the female side banner. Instead, I get Lucina (+Def/-HP) within a week of getting Ike. I am beyond pleased by this turn of events. This also means I have all five Falchion units as 5*s now as well. We'll see if this is a good omen for when I go back to try for Amelia and/or Innes later today.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just list the freebies, since I don't need anyone in this banner.  This brings my total pulled units up to 335.

male: Selena (+Spd/-Res). . .well, that's surprisingly competent.
female: . . .what the fuck.  This deserves a picture.

Spoiler

X84wX6g.jpg

And here's the kicker:

6x2SzRn.jpg

If you don't want to look up her boon/bane combo, it's. . .

Spoiler

+Res/-Spd. The exact same boon/bane as my first-ever Lucina.  The same Lucina that showed up in the first voting gauntlet.

It's destiny.  TEAM LUCINA OR BUST!

Now the question is whether to make a +2 Lucina, or give Leon Aether.

Edited by eclipse

LOL! Dang. What is this luck. My free pull from the guy's banner was Ike #3. He's +HP -SPD. I still haven't figured out what to do with Ike #2! I'll probably pass on Aether or Heavy Blade to someone. 

My free summon on the gal banner was a 4 star Hana, so not bad. 

I decided to waste some orbs to try and get Hector. I did get a +ATK -RES Minerva (...this makes Minerva #3 because I just pulled a +SPD -RES one). I guess someone's going to be getting LaD3! And then my streak ended one more time with a +RES -SPD Chrom...the exact same as the first one I got ever. I did finally get a +ATK Merric however, so I'm super happy. Someone's going to be getting promoted. :3

HOLY COW.  I decided to test my luck on the gal banner and do one full pull. +HP -DEF Lyn and +RES -HP Lucina. My first ever Lyn, and that's not a terrible nature at all!!! And Lucina is slightly better than my +RES -ATK one. Someone's getting a new merge.... Gah. Today is wonderful.

Edited by Rafiel's Aria
The RNG gods descended upon me.

Spoiler

kwJ4gBH.png

I used a free summon on the CYL 2nd Block Banner because I wasn't going to summon from that banner with actual orbs anyways, and lo and behold I pull my first 5* Corrin with (surprisingly) good IVs : +Spd/-HP. 

So off to do some free summoning! Not too tempted by these banners.

In the B block, 2 Green, 1 each Colourless, Blue, Red.

4* Seliph (+Res/-Def. Not worth much, HP +5 could be good to pass on)

In the A Block, 3 Green, 1 each Red, Blue

4* Stahl (+Res/-Att, even less worthwhile. Swap inheritance is nice.)

I'll gather some orbs for Wednesday. Also, Brave Heroes looks AMAZING, right?

Guess my free summon luck has been similar to other people's. Got 3 green orbs in Block A, didn't want to spend orbs at all but went ahead and did it anyways. Got a Fae for free, can't say no to Renewal 3 Fodder (+SPD/-ATK), went for the second orb...

Spoiler

OF5VAPy.png

WHAT?! Yeah, it's Hector. As in... 2nd favorite FE7 character and in my top 5 favorite FE characters period Hector. He's +HP/-RES, and you know what? That's alright, I'm good with that. Now all I need is Lyn to complete the trio. Pulled the last green for good fortune, got a *4 Cherche.

xFW6BgE.png

And with that, I'm done with this banner.

Also went to the 2nd block. The free pull from there only gave me one red orb which landed me a *3 Hinata. Can't get mad at that, I need Fury for more than a few characters. Jumped in again at a chance at 2 red orbs, got none, pulled a green and got another Cherche, meh.

Edited by Zeo

Free pulls from the voting gauntlet banners:

Block A: Males

HiOEc8G.png

+Atk/-Hp.  Pretty good.  Maybe if I get a few more I'll train this guy up, make a super 4* merge, then sack my 5* +Res/-Spd one for the Brave Axe+

Block B: Females

1bkDrpj.png

+Res/-Hp.  Looks like I join the "5* from a free pull" club.  Not sure yet if I want to train him, or just give his Brave Sword to someone else.  This also makes the second Ogma I've gotten from free pulls.

Edited by DLNarshen

I didn't get too much of note, just 3* Selena (+Atk -Res) so definitely using
And a Hawkeye...
But out of desperation... I got her

Spoiler

jx8umNm.png

Finally... I'm SO happy. I was so scared I wouldn't roll her.
jesus.

Free summon for males: 3 star Eliwood. +Atk so it's decent I guess? Female banner was a meh 3 star Cecilia

For second account, free summon for females was a meh 3 star Nino. Free summon for males? Well I wanted Hector but there were no green orbs and 4 reds....the lucky orb was a 5 star Celica!!! Alas, she is -Atk/+Res but hey, I have her now? Gosh why does this account get more 5 stars than my main...

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'll just list the freebies, since I don't need anyone in this banner.  This brings my total pulled units up to 335.

male: Selena (+Spd/-Res). . .well, that's surprisingly competent.
female: . . .what the fuck.  This deserves a picture.

Reveal hidden contents

X84wX6g.jpg

And here's the kicker:

6x2SzRn.jpg

If you don't want to look up her boon/bane combo, it's. . .

Hide contents

+Res/-Spd. The exact same boon/bane as my first-ever Lucina.  The same Lucina that showed up in the first voting gauntlet.

It's destiny.  TEAM LUCINA OR BUST!

Now the question is whether to make a +2 Lucina, or give Leon Aether.

Congrats, and here I am, still with no Lucina.

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I didn't get too much of note, just 3* Selena (+Atk -Res) so definitely using
And a Hawkeye...
But out of desperation... I got her

Hide contents

jx8umNm.png

Finally... I'm SO happy. I was so scared I wouldn't roll her.
jesus.

Congrats!

I took a freebie from each.

I have all the boys, but I figured I'd Pull a green, and maybe get lucky with another Hector or something.  I got Gunter.  Oh, well, Hone Cavalry is always nice.

For the girls, I still need Lucina, but every time she's in a Banner, she's got one or two other Reds with her, and my luck is terrible trying to snipe colors when they aren't the only possible choice from there.  That's how I got 3 Chroms and 5 Bridelias.  Anyway, on to the pull: No Reds at all.  I guess I'll try for Green, maybe get a Camilla who isn't - Atk, nope Bartre.  Guess I can't always be lucky.

If CYL wasn't right around the corner, I might try some Red sniping, but I will need all the Orbs I can get on Thursday.

One Day, I'll get Lucina.  Assuming I can get her CYL version, that will give me 3 different copies of her, which is nice I suppose.

Lucina is in a tier below favorite for me.  She's not Leo, Est, Titania, or Soren level for me, but I do like her and want to get her.

Pulled the free summon on green on the male side and pulled barst or something , tried again with the 4 or 5 orbs I had and I finally pulled Hector! A +atk-spd at that so that completes my armor emblem team . 

Now , should I try to pull more of him for the rest of the team to get distant counters ? 

And will CYL Ike need distant counter for an optimal build ? Cuz I'll for sure at least prioritize 1 for him if he does 

I don't care about getting any particular units from these banners, but might as well make use of the free pulls.

From Block A: 5* Celica. Holy crap...Unfortunately her IVs are also crap. +HP/-Atk. Not that her attack was stellar to begin with, but 43 Atk at level 40 is pathetic even with Ragnarok bonuses. At least she's another strong red mage.

From Block B: 3* Eliwood. Decided to go for the other two red orbs. Got 4* Laslow and 5* Tharja! Double red mage goodness! She's +Spd/-HP too, so much better IVs than Celica.

That was ridiculous. 8 orbs for two 5* units. Now to really save for CYL.

From today's new banners I got as free summon 3* Donnel and 3* Matthew. I don't know how you can get all those 5*, I have only got mediocre 3* units so far.

Tomorrow I'll have the orbs to my last Nohrian Summer summon, still waiting for Elise or Corrin. I got Leo some time ago, yet having Lilina and Tharja he's pretty useless.

So I decided with the "choose your legends" free characters coming soon I figured I'd actually make an account and pull one for the far off day when I actually upgrade my phone to one that plays the game reliably so I don't miss out on op characters.

But not before rerolling the game for 4-5 hours. The boon and bane sucks but I don't care. I followed my dreams.

Spoiler

21105729_796794533814146_640711821236176

No regrets.

26 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Nevermind, I fed her to Caeda.  Couldn't bare to look at Ogma's character art.

I was tempted to do the same, but I'm holding out for the Wo Dao for her.  Now if only I could stop pulling Ogmas and get at least one Athena...