After spending 80 orbs, getting Gwendolyn and Peri once or twice, I finally summoneed Brave Lucina. 

Unfortunatley, she's +Res/-Atk but I can make it work. Besides, her sturdy blow skill can help patch it up, she looses only 3 points and 31 atk is still decent. 

Other characters from that summoning session were: *4/*3 Frederick (WoM and Luna are nice), *4 Tharja and someone else. 

My first free pull of the TT trial banner was Ninian (2 down, 1 more dancer to get). I think that any dancer I summon is destined to have a speed bane and maybe a defense boon. 

In that same summoning sessions, I got: *3 Eliwood (probably sensed that Ninian was there), *4 F Corrin, *4 Nowi and *4 Athena. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to pull red units on the new banner to see if I could get Lyn.

pull4.thumb.png.6eed86c7ef57715996850c080139ae35.png

Well, that didn't take long.

She's got neutral IVs, but I'm not going to fret it too much. It's not -atk or -spd, so I think that should be absolutely serviceable, even if it's not optimal.

And hey, the free pull was a Life or Death beneficiary! How convenient.

Forgot I hadn't done my free pull yet on TT banner... I already had everyone but Hector, so I hoped for a green. I got exactly ONE green to pull from, and it was indeed Hector! He's +Res -Atk which I understand isn't the best, but oh well. Now I can put him on my Armour team instead of Draug to actually have a decent group of Zephiel, Sheena, Gwendolyn, and now Hector.

Still trying for CYL Lyn though D:

3 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

So I won a $25 iTunes card today at school.

@Rezzy @MaskedAmpharos @GuiltyLove @Anime27Arts @LordFrigid @Astolfo! @Legion! @Ice Dragon @SatsumaFSoysoy @Motendra

You guys tell me which banner I'm doing a full summon on.

I figured that Azama thread post was a mistake =P .

Uh...I'd do Brave Heroes, myself, unless you have everyone already. Can't really go wrong with a full pull on that.

Edited by LordFrigid
Fixing name of focus.

2 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

@Rezzy @MaskedAmpharos @GuiltyLove @Anime27Arts @LordFrigid @Astolfo! @Legion! @Ice Dragon @SatsumaFSoysoy @Motendra

What i wanna know is, which banner do you have the highest pity rate, if at all?

14 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I figured that Azama thread post was a mistake =P .

Uh...I'd do Brave Heroes, myself, unless you have everyone already. Can't really go wrong with a full pull on that.

11 minutes ago, Motendra said:

What i wanna know is, which banner do you have the highest pity rate, if at all?

Brave Heroes, at 3.5%

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

probably CYL

Sounds like I'll be pulling from Brave Banners. 

I kinda wanna pull from the TT banner, but that may be for another time.

57 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

CYL or Tempestses. Hope I wasn't too late on this one. Uwe hee hee.

Just now, Legion! said:

CYL or Tempestses. Hope I wasn't too late on this one. Uwe hee hee.

Nope. Early. I'd ideally want to wait until I get a few more answers. Plus, I have extra orbs. I sit at 27 atm, but I still have enough $$$ for another 3, plus 4 Orbs from log in bonus at 12am PST, and 2 from daily orbs (or is that over???) for a total of 34-36 orbs.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Pretty sure we get a few more daily orbs, at least 3-4 days worth?

Yeah, we do.

I accounted for that already, but just tomorrow's. :9

5/10 of you said Brave Heroes/CYL so that will be the banner of choice. 

10 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

Nope. Early. I'd ideally want to wait until I get a few more answers. Plus, I have extra orbs. I sit at 27 atm, but I still have enough $$$ for another 3, plus 4 Orbs from log in bonus at 12am PST, and 2 from daily orbs (or is that over???) for a total of 34-36 orbs.

Whichever one has the highest pity rate.  I know you didn't ask me, but tee-hee~! :P:

Tried for a Brave hero.  Now have 355 total pulled units.

Spoiler

feqa2FG.jpg

Does this mean I'll get a Brave hero on the Tempest banner? :P:

And boons/banes:

Spoiler

Ninian (+HP/-Spd): If I can work with Olivia, I can work with this Ninian.  Thank goodness for the Fir spam, so I can give her Spd +3 (I honestly don't care about her stats, because her job is to dance, dammit).
NIno (neutral): She works fairly well with this nature, but I have a +Spd one that wants to be leveled instead.  Luckily, Draw Back is in high demand!
Raven (+Res/-Def): Need to start passing Defiant Spd out like candy.
Olivia (+Spd/-Atk): This is a surprisingly good combo on her.  She should still be able to deal with greens, with a Ruby Sword.  Atk +3 should patch up the worst of her bane!

This was a pretty amusing summon.  Ninian was a big surprise.  No Brave hero, so I think it's time to hoard orbs again.

7wagmFZ.png

Looks like Fae breaks my 5% pity rate while hunting for CYL Ike.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I'm at least happy it wasn't Merric or something.  She's +Hp/-Spd, so a QR build seems in order.  Nine days left on the banner and plenty of orbs coming our way, so I guess I'll keep trying. 

Edited by DLNarshen

Decided to do one last full summon on the female Voting Gauntlet banner before it ended. I mean, it's got Lyn and Lucina on it, and I could use some more good reds (or anything that isn't green). So...

Spoiler

Wiiq82K.png

Yeah boi! Lucina was actually the last stone I opened. +ATK/-HP. I am very pleased with this outcome. Probably gonna hold off on training her up until I get the feathers for Alfonse, so I can train them up at the same time.

8 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

CYL is good.

Well yesterday I snipped for Hector with no luck which means I will be going in to the TT with no 40% bonus units, but at least I have all the 20% units.  I ended up with another 4* Brast, 4* Peri, 3* Cherche, 4* Henry, 4* Shanna, 2 3* Arthurs and a 4* Titania!  The 4* Titania made all the other duplicate pulls worth it since I have been wanting a Titania since she was put in the game and she came at the perfect time for training.  Now I need to save up orbs again for the Tellius banner that is coming.

12 hours ago, eclipse said:

Whichever one has the highest pity rate.  I know you didn't ask me, but tee-hee~! :P:

Tried for a Brave hero.  Now have 355 total pulled units.

Reveal hidden contents

feqa2FG.jpg

Does this mean I'll get a Brave hero on the Tempest banner? :P:

And boons/banes:

Reveal hidden contents

Ninian (+HP/-Spd): If I can work with Olivia, I can work with this Ninian.  Thank goodness for the Fir spam, so I can give her Spd +3 (I honestly don't care about her stats, because her job is to dance, dammit).
NIno (neutral): She works fairly well with this nature, but I have a +Spd one that wants to be leveled instead.  Luckily, Draw Back is in high demand!
Raven (+Res/-Def): Need to start passing Defiant Spd out like candy.
Olivia (+Spd/-Atk): This is a surprisingly good combo on her.  She should still be able to deal with greens, with a Ruby Sword.  Atk +3 should patch up the worst of her bane!

This was a pretty amusing summon.  Ninian was a big surprise.  No Brave hero, so I think it's time to hoard orbs again.

All good.

11 hours ago, Astolfo! said:

CYL

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

CYL is good.

Okay! So I did my first pull (and was so stupid and forgot to take a picture...)

3* Olivia (+HP/-Atk)
3* M!Robin (+HP/-Atk)
3* Gaius (+Def/-HP)
3* Oboro (+Atk/-Res)
4* Olivia (+Atk/-HP)

Lol... Almost Trash. (At least Olivia and Oboro have good IV's)

Okay. I'mma pull again. I have 20 more orbs.... BRB.

On 2017-09-06 at 9:00 AM, Astolfo! said:

Build it

Build it now :P

I plan on it lol.

MORE TRASH

Dammit. I had my hopes up for another Azama too... oh well. I'll have enough orbs in a few days.

Edited by TheTuckingFypo