Decided to use 50 orbs and pull from CYL even though I have all 4.  Pulled a -spd B Lyn, neutral B Ike, and a +df B Lucina.  They'll all be good merge fodder.  Snagged Takumi finally on my last session :)  I've been wanting him since I started playing and even though he's not as revered as he once was, I'll still build him as my main archer

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Ozil said:

Decided to use 50 orbs and pull from CYL even though I have all 4.  Pulled a -spd B Lyn, neutral B Ike, and a +df B Lucina.  They'll all be good merge fodder.  Snagged Takumi finally on my last session :)  I've been wanting him since I started playing and even though he's not as revered as he once was, I'll still build him as my main archer

Whoa, 4 5-stars in 50 orbs?  That's some awesome luck.  Congrats!  :D:

I didn't think my luck could be much worse than the nohrian summer banner was, but it seems to be the case so far with CYL.

I'm at 4.25% with no 5*'s at all, and not a single usable 4*/3* to show for it either. (every single one has been bad fodder I already had tons of (Robin, Oboro) at best, or terrible IVs)

All my free pulls from the other banners have been junk as well. Outside of my free pick Lyn I've gotten zero things of worth since CYL started. All I really wanted to pull was CYL Lucina. I don't know what the RNG's grudge has been with me for the past 2 months.

Edited by Alkaid

Got some more orbs from the Tempest Trials, so let's go back to its banner.

Ooh, 4 blue orbs. And one grey, but...

1. 5* Mae: Nice! Another blue mage to join Linde. She's not Ninian, but with +Def/-Res as IVs she's certainly worth using.
  2. 3* Subaki: At least he's good fodder.
  3. 4* Abel: Yay, more Swordbreaker 3.
  4. 4* Wendy: Screw you, RNG.
  5. 3* Saizo: Go away, damnit!

So once again I get 4 blue orbs, once again I have no Ninian. Mae is nice, but after the number of orbs I've spent here I was really hoping for Eliwood's waifu.

tumblr_ovzka96Og71r1q2jvo2_400.png tumblr_ovzka96Og71r1q2jvo1_400.png

Ephraim ruined my 5* bonus q_q Lucina, where are you

(Ephraim is +Def/-Spd, so... ehh. Good enough for now. Titania is +Res/-Def, at least, so now I have a good IV'd Titania.)

[Edit]

Welp, decided to try one more time for Lucina. Pulled a 4* Donnel and Subaki, left, went back in. No blue orbs, okay, I'll grab one so I can exit and--

tumblr_inline_ovzlieJkYF1qm1t12_500.png

Of course.

(He's +Res/-Atk, so he's fodder.)

Edited by Mallow

Spoiler

WTJ3FlX.png?1

Tempest Banner; 5* rate = 3.50%

......You are mostly definitely not Eliwood. *sigh* This is exactly what I deserve for even pulling reds on this banner to begin with. I should've known better than to tempt fate. Oh, and the boon/bane is +Spd/-HP which I can only believe is the game's way of mocking me even further for my mistake.

Well I splurged and bought some orbs to see if I could pull another Brave Roy to merge. I figured my luck would run out given my morning. Didn't get a red to open but pulled Innes from the colourless. I wanted him too. I'm done. No more summoning. Time to level 

Well my first try for Hector in the tempest banner, and what do you know I got him. Finally, only took 5 billion years to get him. Except...

Spoiler

AopsIhZ.png

Why does he have to be +HP/-Def? .-.

Also I got Seth a little while back with decent IVs.

Spoiler

chbm8SX.png

+Atk/-HP Seth 

Perhaps Fortress Defense fodder?

At least I got Hector right on time for TT though. Thanks IS.

Do I need to start a Seth counter? Why not. Seth counter: 4. Three 4-stars (including one from this summon), and one 5-star. None have been 5-star focus units, although this 4-star was from the BHB banner. He's +Def/-Spd, and the fact that I could tell that from a glance at his stats without checking online is honestly scaring me. I also got a 3-star Laslow. +Atk/-Res, which is actually amazing, and I might keep this one and use my others for Axebreaker fodder. Worth noting is that all three of my Laslows are +Atk, and the two I had before were both -Def, though at different rarities. I feel like I should be at least somewhat upset at these results, but I'm too confused to process much else.

Got a 4* +Atk (-Res) Reinhardt with 20,000 feathers in the bank. Those feathers went right to Cecilia for Boey's Gronnraven+, and my other Reinhardt (+Res) sacrificed for Vantage on Camus.

I'm leaving my options open, but... he's not the Ephraim I was looking for.

I have absolutely zero willpower. XD I was so proud of myself. I had saved up 75 orbs. I spent all of them on the Brave Heroes banner because I wanted to get rid of the 3.5% rate I had racked up. And for some reason, I assumed 75 orbs would do that. 

Totally wrong. I'm up to 4.25%, and I have 0 orbs. XD Now I'm at this awkward point where I'm not sure if I should save for the next banner or keep pulling on this one. Probably save. I say that. But I probably won't do that. I don't even want Lucina or Ike. I just wanted to get rid of that percentage.

Back to square one. 

Bought a few orbs as I was at 4% on the bond hero banner as I wanted Ephraim. Managed to get him in the end, but he's unfortunately +spd/-atk. Coincidentally, that's the same nature as the Nino I promoted, maybe her doesn't want her to feel left out?

7 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I have absolutely zero willpower. XD I was so proud of myself. I had saved up 75 orbs. I spent all of them on the Brave Heroes banner because I wanted to get rid of the 3.5% rate I had racked up. And for some reason, I assumed 75 orbs would do that. 

Totally wrong. I'm up to 4.25%, and I have 0 orbs. XD Now I'm at this awkward point where I'm not sure if I should save for the next banner or keep pulling on this one. Probably save. I say that. But I probably won't do that. I don't even want Lucina or Ike. I just wanted to get rid of that percentage.

Back to square one. 

Ouch...at least you still have five days to stop yourself :P

On 4/9/2017 at 3:12 PM, Sunwoo said:

Congrats on getting the exact same Reinhardt I have! With +res, he becomes surprisingly resilient against mages (although he will got doubled by everything, always, except maybe Sophia)

Yesterday I summoned another 4* vantage fodder Reinhard, but it was -Atk again, so I'm keeping the -Spd... His think is to kill in one attack anyway... Also, I don't think I'm going to use him that much... Maybe lol

I saved up 22 orbs thanks to TT and did another summoning session for the Brave Heores banner. Wanted to get a better Brave Lucina who failed to kill regular self in TT despite WTA because her bane is ATK. 

My results were: 

*5 Leo (+HP/-ATK) who broke my pity rate (I guess he can join Sakura)

*4 Reinhardt (+HP/-ATK)

*4 Lissa (+SPD/-ATK)

*4 Seth (+HP/-RES) 

*3 Virion (sent home for feathers)

Round 74 [Brave Heroes]: Matthew, Subaki, 4* Wrys, 4* Wrys, 5* Brave!Ike (+ATK, -SPD)
Round 75 [Heroes with Threaten Def]: Virion, Hana, Jagen, 4* Draug, 4* Henry
Round 76 [To Die on the Battlefield...]: Felicia, Gunter, 4* Arthur, 4* Nowi, 4* Merric
Round 77 [Ephraim and Erika's Battle]: Olivia, 4* Sophia, 4* Boey, 4* Setsuna, 4* Effie
Round 78 [To Die on the Battlefield...]: Virion, Fir, Niles, Serra, 4* Boey

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)

What a waste of Orbs...

Besides the glory that is Brave!Ike, all of my other pulls are practically useless. I either already have a good version of that hero or their natures are not to my liking.  Sure, there are some decent SI fodder scattered in there, but things could definitely been better. I would have been better off just claiming the free hero and not bothering to do the full summons.

The greatest offender is Boey. Now, I know he has some nice SI (Gronnowl, Ignis, Earth Boost), but right now I really, really need some Faes for Renewal 3 fodder. At the moment I do not have any builds in mind that utilize Earth Boost and I never pulled a Fae despite playing since release. Give me Camillas or Hawkeyes, heck, anyone else from the 4*-5* Green Pool (sans Merric and maybe Soren) instead of Boey.

As for why I pulled on the Tempest Trials Mini banner again, I could really use a Lyn, Hector, or a Ninian. They are excellent units and would also help immensely in clearing the Tempest Trials. Now, I do have a 4* Eliwood (+ATK, -DEF), but I would vastly prefer if I could use one of the other units. I have been wanting Hector and Lyn in my party since day one, and yet they still avoid me.

I suppose this is the curse of this "Desire Sensor" that some people speak of. That which one desires most is never given when one desires it, or the wish is twisted in a horrific light. (At least I still have Erika and Ephraim...)

Past Pulls

Spoiler

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir || 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Azama || 4* Niles || 4* Serra 
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana || 4* Marth || 4* Palla || 4* Cherche || 4* Kagero
Round 17 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama || 3* Beruka || 3* Frederick || 3* Olivia || 3* Odin
Round 18 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin || 3* Gunter || 4* Palla || 4* Camilla || 5* Erika
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa || 3* Oboro ||  3* Viron || 4* Clarine || 4* Hawkeye
Round 20 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin || 3* M!Robin || 4* Marth || 4* Azama || 5* Kagero
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Donnel || 3* Beruka || 3* Nino || 4* Draug || 4* Jakob
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Gaius || 3* Sophia || 4* Draug || 4* Gunter || 4* Abel
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Wrys || 3* Saizo || 4* Jeorge || 4* Viron || 4* Stahl
Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 4* Erika || 4* Subaki || 4* Jeorge
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna || 3* Selena || 4* Cain || 4* Chrom || 4* Jeorge
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki || 3* Azama || 3* Serra|| 4* Maria || 4* Matthew
Round 27 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina || 3* Shanna || 3* Palla || 3* Celicia || 4* Beruka
Round 28 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Serra || 3* Lissa || 4* Clarine || 4* Lon'Qu || 4* Selena
Round 29 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Robin || 4* Barst || 4* Eliwood || 4* Nino || 4* Hana
Round 30 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Hinata || 3* Olivia || 3* Selena || 3* Nino || 4* Arthur
Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna || 3* Eliwood || 4* Subaki
Round 31 [Spring Festival]: ??? || ??? || 3* Beruka || 4* Tharja || 5* Spring Lucina
Round 32 [Pegasus Knights]: 3* Cecilia || 3* Lissa || 3* Shanna || 5* Peri || 5* Olwen
Round 33 [Spring Festival]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 3* Serra || 4* Saizo || 5* Spring Camilla
Round 34 [World of Shadows]: 3* Oboro || 3* Gunter || 3* Raigh || 4* Barst || 5* Clair
Round 35 [World of Shadows]: 3* Eliwood || 3* Sophia || ???4* Henry??? || 4* Sophia || 4 * Barst
Round 36 [World of Shadows]: Oboro || Selena || Hana || Gaius || 4* Barte
Round 37 [World of Radiance]: 3* Hana || 3* Felicia || 3* Sazio || 3* Sully || 3* Donnel
Round 38 [Hero Fest]: 3* Matthew || 3*Cecilia || 4* Barte || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Y!Tiki
Round 39 [Hero Fest]: ??? || ??? || ??? || 4* Marth || 4* Stahl
Round 40 [Hero Fest]: 3* Lissa || 3* Florina || 4* A!Tiki || 4* Barte || 4* Palla
Round 41 [World of Radiance]: 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Draug || 3* Jagen || 3* Arthur || 4*Cecilia
Round 42 [World of Radiance]: 3* F!Corrin || 4* Seliph || 4* Hana || 4* Effie || 5* Ike
Round 43 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Fir || 4* Catria || 4* Barst || 4* Cain || *4* Lilina
Round 44 [Rite of Shadows]: 3* Selena || 3* Fir || 3* Wyrs || 3* Virion || 3* Est
Round 45 [Bridal Blessings]: 3*Sophia || 4* Jagen || 4* Maria || 4* Palla || 5* Sheena
Round 46 [Bridal Blessings]: Hana, Donnel, Beruka, Sophia, Jakob
Round 47 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Fir, Saizo, 4* Ogma, 4* Tharja
Round 48 [Bridal Blessings]: ???, Palla, Olivia, Barst, Jagen
Fishing 1 [Bridal Blessings]: 5* Jeorge || 5* Bride!Lyn ||  5* Genny
Round 49 [Ylissean Summer]: Raigh, Beruka, 4* Lilina, 4* Selena, 4* Klein
Round 50 [Ylissean Summer]: Azama, Laslow, Barte, 4* Laslow, 4* Ogma
Round 51 [Ylissean Summer]: Clarine, Gaius, Laslow, 4* Jagen, 4* M!Robin
Round 52 [Ylissean Summer]: Est, Barte, M!Robin, 4* Nowi, 4* Lucius
Round 53 [Ylissean Summer]: Setsuna, 4* Seliph, 4* M!Corrin, 4* Cordelia, 4* Lilina
Round 54 [Ylissean Summer]: Florina, Draug, Setsuna, 4* Barte, 4* Raigh
Round 55 [Ylissean Summer]: Subaki, Stahl, Hinata, 4* Adult!Tiki, 5* Summer!Robin
Round 56 [Tempest Trials]: Palla, Gwendolyn, 4* Raigh, 5* Celica, 5* Takumi
Round 57 [Nohrian Summer]: Draug, Wrys, Matthew, Barte, 4* Kagero
Round 58 [Nohrian Summer]: F!Corrin, Gwendolyn, Matthew, 4* Eliwood, 4* Niles
Round 59 [Nohrian Summer]: ???, Cherche, Beruka, Frederick, 4* Nowi
Round 60 [Nohrian Summer]: Niles, Odin, Sazio, 4* Cherche, 4* Matthew
Round 61 [Nohrian Summer]: Hana, Olivia, M!Robin, 4* Klein, 4* Mathilda (Neutral)
Round 62 [Nohrian Summer]: Olivia, Serra, Gunter, 4* Boey, 5* Summer!Leo
Round 63 [Nohrian Summer]: Wrys, Azama, Nino, 4* Chrom, 5* Summer!Xander
Free Unit: Shanna
Round 64 [Nohrian Summer]: Barst, Frederick, Frederick, 4* Clair, 4* Mathilda
Round 65 [Nohrian Summer]: Fir, 4* Cecilia, 4* A!Tiki, 4* Gaius, 4* Camilla
Round 66 [Hero Fest]: Fir, Laslow, 4* Gaius, 4* Athena, 4* Athena
Round 67 [Tempest Trials]: Wyrs, Selena, 4* Virion, 4* Azama, 5* Sonya
Round 68 [Nohrian Summer]: Barst, Olivia, Selena, 4* Lon’Qu, 4* Virion
Round 69 [Sacred World]: Barst, 4* Chrom, 4* Olivia, 4* Jeorge, 4* Cordelia
Round 70 [Nohrian Summer]: Olivia, Arthur, Azama, Felicia, 4* Lukas
Round 71 [Nohrian Summer]: Lissa, Frederick, 4* Clair, 4* Est, 4* Azama
Round 72 [Nohrian Summer]: 4* Sakura, 4* Cecilia, 5* Summer!Xander, 5* Genny, 5* Priscilla
Fishing 2 [Nohrian Summer]: Sully, Odin, Oboro, Oboro, Oboro, 4* Nowi, 4* Abel, 4* Oboro, 4* Mathlida, 4* Effie, 4* Lukas, 4* Reinhardt
Voting Gauntlet Free Units: ???, ???
Choose Your Legend: Lady Lyndis
Round 73 [Brave Heroes]: Oboro, Est, Gwendolyn, 4* Raven, 4* Henry
Round 74 [Brave Heroes]: Matthew, Subaki, 4* Wrys, 4* Wrys, 5* Brave!Ike
Round 75 [Heroes with Threaten Def]: Virion, Hana, Jagen, 4* Draug, 4* Henry
Round 76 [To Die on the Battlefield...]: Felicia, Gunter, 4* Arthur, 4* Nowi, 4* Merric
Round 77 [Ephraim and Erika's Battle]: Olivia, 4* Sophia, 4* Boey, 4* Setsuna, 4* Effie
Round 78 [To Die on the Battlefield...]: Virion, Fir, Niles, Serra, 4* Boey

Edited by Sire

Cleared a few more Chain Challenges for some orbs to throw at reds on the BHB banner, and I got three units. Two of them were 4-star Caedas; maybe I finally got the coveted +Atk Caeda?... Nope. Both +Def, one with -Spd and the other with -Res. Definitely going to be used for either fodder or merging into my current Caeda. The other unit was a 3-star Eliwood with neutral stats, which is an interesting find. I may keep him and use my current 4-star for Ward Cavalry fodder.

20 hours ago, Tybrosion said:
  Reveal hidden contents

WTJ3FlX.png?1

Tempest Banner; 5* rate = 3.50%

......You are mostly definitely not Eliwood. *sigh* This is exactly what I deserve for even pulling reds on this banner to begin with. I should've known better than to tempt fate. Oh, and the boon/bane is +Spd/-HP which I can only believe is the game's way of mocking me even further for my mistake.

You people are starting to annoy me. People are pulling Lyn reluctantly while searching for other characters and here I am pulling other characters while searching specifically for her.

I would be more than happy to take that "mistake" off your hands for this +DEF/-HP Eliwood I pulled on the first try on that banner. I think the both of us would be much happier.

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, Zeo said:

You people are starting to annoy me. People are pulling Lyn reluctantly while searching for other characters and here I am pulling other characters while searching specifically for her.

I would be more than happy to take that "mistake" off your hands for this +DEF/-HP Eliwood I pulled on the first try on that banner. I think the both of us would be much happier.

Look, I do legitimately feel bad that I incidentally pulled her when there are those like you who actually want her but can't get her to show up even though you're specifically hunting for her. Heroes just seems to have a knack for giving me characters I don't care for more often than it gives me characters who are actual favorites of mine. Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long for it to drop Lyn well, a Lyn that isn't in a wedding dress rather on my lap.

Also for clarification, I wasn't calling the Lyn I pulled a mistake. The mistake I was referring to was my decision to pull reds to begin with. I don't even want a 5* Eliwood that badly but still thought it'd be neat to pull one as opposed to using feathers to promote my 4* one who incidentally has that exact combo that yours has. 

Well I had saved up 40 orbs and I have been depressed lately so I decided to do some sniping for Ephraim but no luck.  2 3* Robins 1 4* Nowi 1 4* Matilda  another 4* Est and my pity rate was broken by 5* Nowi.  Nowi and Matilda are new units for me, I will train up Nowi since she is a good unit even though I really wanted Ephraim.