I had 200 orbs and didn't get anybody on the banner. I pulled tons of reds and blues looking for Elincia and Oscar. All I got out of it was a 5 star Catria that I sent home because bad IVs...

That's just sad... I WAS really lucky on the Magvel banner (8 total 5 stars, including Seth and Tana both of whom I wanted), though. I guess my luck has run out completely.

There's 13 days left for the banner, but I won't get many orbs in that time, I'm pretty sure.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

There's 13 days left for the banner, but I won't get many orbs in that time, I'm pretty sure.

Daily orbs are still there, and while the daily maps end tomorrow, a new set of quests and maps is bound to appear in less than a week, along with Ninian & Hawkeye bound hero battle.

You will still have an opportunity to pull for Elincia and Oscar.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Daily orbs are still there, and while the daily maps end tomorrow, a new set of quests and maps is bound to appear in less than a week, along with Ninian & Hawkeye bound hero battle.

You will still have an opportunity to pull for Elincia and Oscar.

There are only three daily orbs left, I believe. And those quests won't give many orbs either. I think for now I'll buy some, but just once or twice.

Just now, Anacybele said:

There are only three daily orbs left, I believe. And those quests won't give many orbs either. I think for now I'll buy some, but just once or twice.

There is a new 10-day set of orbs that began today along with the release of the banner, so it will last for at least nine more days.

Well I had 77 orbs and I used them all, I managed to get Nephenee and Elincia but not Oscar. I had to use most of my orbs to finally get them I ended up with 4 4* Chroms, another 5* Mae, another 4*mathilda, 2 4* Cains and 2 4*Rodericks as well as some other reds and blues I had before.  Cain and Roderick are new units and I got the units I wanted from the banner so I am glad something went right this week for me.  Now to hoard obs until the next banner with units I need/want shows up.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There is a new 10-day set of orbs that began today along with the release of the banner, so it will last for at least nine more days.

Oh, somehow I never noticed that...

But I still bought one more full pull and...

XGJrLNz.png

YEAAAH!! BEST GIRL BEST PEG AND TEAM OTP IS A FUCKING GO GO GO!!

Lincy is neutral and my first ever pulled 5 star neutral too. lol Now to make a good team of CYL Ike, Lincy, Summer Freddy, and Summer Robin (they'd be a more balanced team this way. CYL Ike has an axe, Lincy a sword, Summer Freddy a dagger, and Summer Robin a lance. I may swap in regular Freddy or regular female Robin at times if I need though. But not both, that's too much green. XD)!

Edited by Anacybele

I had about 80 orbs and managed to get an ATK+, DEF- Elincia, which I'm very happy about. She's the only five star I got, but I did manage to get Tharja and Roderick, too.

I'll keep trying for Nephenee(kept getting Oboros and Donnels I'll never use. I'm getting really sick of seeing those two lol).

Just now, Vaximillian said:

As I said, pulling her is still possible. Congratulations! Going to try for Oscar?

Yeah, but with those free orbs we're getting a bit later. Don't wish to spend anymore right now.

I need to remind myself that pulling just when a banner starts will net nothing, when the banner started I had 20 orbs, the free summon was a bust due to only 1 blue and 0 reds (the blue was a 3* Shanna), then I got only 1 red and 0 blues (Draug blegh...) and went to sleep out of frustration.

Come today, I finished chapter 13 (Tana MVP) and decided to roll again, first roll was useless but the second one gave me this:

Spoiler

She's +HP -Atk which hurts, but who cares I got her and there's time to try for a better nature. For now I'll train her to replace Caeda on my Flier Emblem team.

Edited by Alexmender

So I did last ditch effort to pull Brave Ike or Roy when the CYL banner was going. I unfortunately had to give it up as I got slapped across the face with a +ATK-DEF Caeda, which while I'm happy about the IVs, I'm annoyed because she has no useful skill to inherit and now that Elincia is out there is someone who does what she can do (with alot of inheritance), but better.

I guess she makes a good placeholder in my Flier Emblem though. (I've got Summer Corrin, Caeda, and Cherche, who will take that 4th slot, guess I'll have to wait and see.)

Pulled Elincia and she's -Speed but luckily she's +Atk. I'm hoping this isn't the start of some trend for on banner red units. I also pulled a -Speed BH!Roy. Funny enough, all 3 Effie's I've pulled are +Atk and all 3 Cordelia's I've pulled are -Speed.  

First pull from banner jeez. Both Nephs are plus res lol but hey 2x of my favorite PoR unit and one's not minus attack! And Elincia is +Spd, -Def lmfao this is by far my best session ever.

Luck was so good I went Yolo with the last five orbs to see if I could nab Oscar and finish out the banner and got a second Tana. 4 golds for 20 orbs kinda want to know the odds on that one. Well I certainly get to hoard orbs for a while now.

Screenshot_20170915-073745.png

I had a really nice haul.  @Arcanite @MrSmokestack @Anacybele and anybody else interested.

Good news! I finally got Lucina!  Bad news! She's -Atk

wxhXbvu.png?1

I got a pretty good Elincia, she's -HP+Atk.

Bebgq2l.png?1

I got my boy, Oscar, but sadly he's -Atk.  He's +Spd, so that makes him good, right?  Right? Right... <sobs>

L4bj3If.png?1

I got a couple Nephenees trying to get Oscar.  The better one is +Def-Res

4BsnAUp.png?1

I only used the Orbs I've stockpiled since the beginning of September, and don't feel like shelling out any money here.  I really want a better Oscar, but I have a feeling he'll be 4* next Banner, and I have the second rule of Rezzy Pulls to contend with.

Rezzy Pull Rules

1: Your 5*s will be -Atk

2: If there is more than one Banner unit of the same color, you will pull at least two or three of the unit you want less before you get the one you want, if ever.

@Rezzy Nice pulls. I'd expect nothing less than a -Atk Lucina if we're being honest here.

I kind of want Nephenee now since I got Elincia without spending any orbs, if only to have more chances to pull blue for Swordbreaker fodder or Nowi. But then with my luck I'd end up getting a bunch of sessions with no blue orbs like when I was pulling for Hector :^)

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Rezzy Nice pulls. I'd expect nothing less than a -Atk Lucina if we're being honest here.

I kind of want Nephenee now since I got Elincia without spending any orbs, if only to have more chances to pull blue for Swordbreaker fodder or Nowi. But then with my luck I'd end up getting a bunch of sessions with no blue orbs like when I was pulling for Hector :^)

To be honest, I just wanted Lucina, and if I have to get a -Atk, it might as well be her, since I have "Marth" which is basically neutral Lucina.  I'm always loathe to use 5*s for fodder, but Oscar'll probably be 4*.

Funny, I got 4 4* Seths trying to get Elincia and all of them had crappy natures.  You'd think at least one of them would be worth promoting.

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I had a really nice haul.  @Arcanite @MrSmokestack @Anacybele and anybody else interested.

wxhXbvu.png?1

Bebgq2l.png?1

I got my boy, Oscar, but sadly he's -Atk.  He's +Spd, so that makes him good, right?  Right? Right... <sobs>

L4bj3If.png?1

4BsnAUp.png?1

I only used the Orbs I've stockpiled since the beginning of September, and don't feel like shelling out any money here.  I really want a better Oscar, but I have a feeling he'll be 4* next Banner, and I have the second rule of Rezzy Pulls to contend with.

Rezzy Pull Rules

2: If there is more than one Banner unit of the same color, you will pull at least two or three of the unit you want less before you get the one you want, if ever.

Man, you got everyone while it took me over 200 orbs to get just Elincia, so lucky. And you got a slightly better Elincia than mine, since my Lincy is neutral. lol She's still pretty great tho! I still would like Oscar, and I'll try for him again the next time I get a nice amount of free orbs.

Going only for Focus units, my pulls on the Crimea banner:

Spoiler

IFExbrp.png

Free pull session gave me no reds or blues. OF COURSE. I'll take that Raven.

So a few more pulls in...

qJYG9Xr.png

21h9UID.png

vI7ayFF.png

dCWrSSW.png

Country Girl came home, and with a great nature to boot! (+Spd/-HP). I'm tempted to keep pulling for Elincia, but since I don't want to abuse my luck, so I'll wait a few days.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this.

Spoiler

5e5Rxd5.jpg

My haul. Nino's nature sucks, Hawkeye is meh and Tharja is -ATK just not +SPD so garbage. On the other hand Reposition fodder is always welcome and the game has FINALLY given me my 3rd Odin! Blarblade+ immediately went to B!Caeda and I shall wait for another one to give to S!Corrin.

Oh yeah and my free unit was a +HP/-RES Seliph.... pulled the only blue in that pool and was given a *3 Oboro. Yeah... 

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

wxhXbvu.png?1

Bebgq2l.png?1

L4bj3If.png?1

4BsnAUp.png?1

Rezzy Pull Rules

How

How are you still getting -Atk units

What is it even like? Are you disappointed anymore?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

How

How are you still getting -Atk units

What is it even like? Are you disappointed anymore?

I've pretty much grown immune to it.  It's like when I hold Est, I know she's going to pull my hair and glasses, but I always hold out hope that she won't.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

wxhXbvu.png?1

Bebgq2l.png?1

L4bj3If.png?1

4BsnAUp.png?1

Rezzy Pull Rules

You just can't get a break can you?