• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YES!!!

NINIAN CAME HOME!!!!!!!

Who's in charge of the free pull 5-star club? Because Ninian just became my first one! After every banner she's been on, I managed to get her on my first pull! Which also happened with Olwen on the Cavalry banner, but this feels even better (I also don't think the free first pull was a thing for that banner anyway). She's +Res/-Def, which I'm perfectly fine with, not that it matters too much since she's a Dancer. I'm just... so happy right now.

Oh yeah, the 11 orbs I got from the BHB. I guess I could use those on the rest of the summon. One blue left, with a green and two reds otherwise. Let's try the other blue.

My first 4-star Mae! Is she better than the +HP/-Atk 5-star Mae that I have right now? Yes! She's +Atk/-Res, which isn't quite ideal (-4 Res at 5-star level 40 is quite a big loss for someone who has a decent Res stat of 30), but still possibly good enough to promote and merge. Let's try the other green, maybe it's another 5-star?

It is! It's... a 5-star Camilla. Is Camilla becoming my second Seth? I've pulled four of her since launch, three of which were 5-star. This one is +Atk/-Spd, which I think is better than the +Spd/-HP one I have now? I dunno, she's pretty speedy, assuming she gets replaces that Brave Axe+. At least one of these is being used Brave Axe+ fodder for sure though, if not both of them.

All-in-all, this was an outstanding summoning session. Finally got Ninian, finally got a better Mae, and I got more Brave Axe+ fodder! Now I can focus the upcoming Tempest orbs on other things, which feels great.

BHB banner freebie was 4* Olivia, which puts my main 4* Olivia at +4 now. After clearing out the BHB itself, I tried sniping for Elincia with 13 orbs and got two reds which yielded 4* Eliwood you showed up on the wrong banner dude and 4* Chrom. I also opened one of three blues just because and was rewarded with Swordbreaker 3 fodder a 4* Abel. You can go on home back to Est, man. Leo will put that Swordbreaker 3 you had to very good use I feel.

Eyy, BHB banner. I still want a Ninian.

Free summon... no blue orbs. Got myself a 4* Wrys, and immediately gave his Rehabilitate to Genny.

Then, I just sniped blue orbs, and I forgot to screenshot the summon, but the last 8 in the screenshot below are what I got.

Spoiler

HtT59uf.png

So yeah. Not the 5* I was looking for, but I'll take it. -Def, +Res. And now I'm back under 100 orbs again, so I shall retreat from summoning until the Tempest puts me back over 100.

Freebie pull from the Ninian banner was a Celica.

She's +def -spd.

Well, I've been wanting another Celica as Distant Defense fodder so it's okay.

I also managed to pull a 5* Eliwood which I already merged into my old one who is now +7. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

And my free pull was...

drum roll

oh there's smoke~

It's another trash-bound 4* Oboro. As should be expected.

I could easily have like 2 4*+10 oboros by now, but most come to me at 3* and I refuse to promote them for that.

Edited by Alkaid

Free summoned from Ninian and Hawkeye banner, got 4 colorless and 1 blue. Thought "Maybe I can get my +2 Ninian now."

Spoiler

I need to really work on her. She's absolute garbage in her current state...Screenshot_20170920-032150.thumb.png.bf996ffbd964514c01fea88717df4534.png

Nope. That blue was 3? Shanna. Not who I wanted....

Free pull from the BHB banner was F. Corrin (+ATK -RES)...which is actually pretty good. I've currently got a +SPD one that I've been thinking of training. I'll have to run some calculations to see which nature is better. Total orbs saved: 87

Well, another free summon. Bit of a shame it's Eliwood as a red 5*, I already promoted one.

2 Red, Colourless, 1 Green (Really? No blue?)

4* Merric (Well, it could be worse. Certainly could be better. Although, he is +Att/-Res. Better than +Spd/-Def? I think I'm right on that. Shame I'll have to sacrifice the one I was raising)

Ooh, I'm LOVING this free pull! My best one yet!

MuaNorh.png

Hello better Hawkeye! (my 4 star lv. 40 one turned out to be -Atk lol). He's my second neutral 5 star in a row too since the previous one was Elincia. XD

You'll always be remembered though, ol' 4 star Hawkeye. You did help me get female Robin due to being +Res! And your skills will be put to good use by your successor!

Pulled a few more times last night, plus a few times from the Bond Heroes banner this morning, and these are the more exciting results. All are 5*

Effie (+Res -Def)

Camilla (+Att -Res), who got sacrificed to my Cherche. How ironic, my most powerful axe users, Frederick and Cherche, could only come to be because Camilla appeared...

Innes (+Res -HP)

Effie (+Att -Res)

Peri (+Spd -Att), which by the way is the exact same nature my current Peri has god freaking-

Genny (+Def -Spd)

Oscar (FREAKING FINALLY) and the rival of Peri has... the exact same IVs as my current one (+Spd -Att)...

Klein (more Death Blow fodder)

Oscar (+Att -Spd)

Olwen (+Res -Att)

Oscar (+Def -Att)

Nowi (+Att -Res) :D :D :D best pull 20/10 shut up and take my money

Nephenee (+Att -Def) jesus how am I getting 5 Nephenees and only now getting 3 Oscars...?

I didn't really get anything of note at 3* or 4*...

Edited by Xenomata

Hey guys, so I tried pulling for Elincia with the 35 orbs that I had and almost every session had nothing but blues/greens and only one or two reds. Out of those sessions, I got a neutral Alm who ruined my pity rate. Don't get me wrong, I've wanted an Alm since he got released but goddammit I wanted my Elinicia! lol I gave him the Phantom Spd seal cause of Windsweep, my Summer Leo has Watersweep 2 and was using it until Alm showed up >.> Any good ideas for my neutral Alm? And my question to you guys is, who ruined your pity rates for the banner? I also got +HP - RES Nephenee on the first pull, and she's such a good unit! I'm trying to figure out which C Skill I should give her. 

I wish I had the money to get the 140 orb pack, but right now I'm broke *sigh*