33 minutes ago, 「Nil」 said:

Did the freebie, and orb summons for the new banner.

Freebie? 4 ? Donnel

Orb summons? 3 ? Beruka and Severa, 4 ? Niles and Hawkeye

Why do you hate me game?

On the topic of the new banner... Does this mean hope for Brady in Heroes in the future?

Violinist Brady to go with Dancer Inigo?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulled a 5* Shigure on my first round. Don't know his nature yet but his stats are hp16 atk7 spd4 def4 res5

Edit: he's +hp -spd which kinda sucks but he's a dancer so it won't make a huge difference

Edited by immatx

Got Inigo with my free summon! Unfortunately hes +spd -atk but I can't complain since I really wanted him, and after 80 orbs sniping colorless I got Olivia! +Def -hp so I'm ok with that.

I only wanted those two so I'm done with this banner :D 

So, I have a +Atk -Res Inigo with only 25 orbs used- and 8 of those were after the Inigo. (If I'm counting right).

I might try for Shigure/Olivia (not gonna risk a dupe Inigo when my goal is just more dancers), but I'd rather stockpile for now. ...But wait, Mist...

So I went into this thing with 64 orbs and am left with 4. It was a weird session to say the least, it didn't go how I expected it to. 

Spoiler

JOwXaCc.jpg

+ATK/-RES Caeda as the free one. Nice nature of she still didn't just suck. Mostly worthless haul.

Tried again, the game was exceedingly annoying trying to give me lots of reds which was irritating because they were barely any when I was pulling for Lyn a while back. Anyways moving on...

Spoiler

93EplUz.jpg

Red orbs flood my pools.

HyaHk4V.png

Oh look an Oscar I can use to merge and improve my -ATK Osc- oh... oh this one's -SPD? Haha, Lancebreaker fodder then. Oh yeah another Titania... -ATK too. Great.

Not even good fodder in these pools, really underwhelming. So I go for my last 20 for a full summon and hear the five stars on Colorless and-

Spoiler

Ynir4Fj.png

I was kind of expecting Olivia, but this is cool actually. Sakura is my main healer these days and that's a *4 version of her. This is not only a *5 version but my first *5 healer ever. This one is +RES/-DEF and my old one is +DEF/-RES which I prefer because her defenses are rounded out that way (28/26 vs 21/33) but I can live with this. Dancer Olivia was the goal but this isn't bad. I can actually just slap Fortress Def 3 on her and she'll be virtually the same as she was before.

That aside I pulled the other colorless and... well-

Spoiler

Ga8yaKo.png

That was unexpected. It's Genny. Another unit I never thought I'd pull. She's +DEF/-HP so that's not great. But she's a rare one and cool to have her in my barracks even if only temporary. I want to build an infantry Serra so when I pull a +ATK or +SPD one I'll likely feed this Genny to her, in the meantime I'm going to use her as my primary healer and rack up that 3000 HM before I send her on her way with a smile.

So yeah, the whole haul.

Spoiler

UIxL7i8.png

Reposition and Draconic Aura fodder is alright. Sad that the best fodder is from the color I don't want. But anyways, didn't get any of the dancers but 2 five stars in 60 orbs (let alone in one pool) is not bad at all and both of them have a great deal of value.

There's 30 days left on this banner and the orbs will be flooding in so I'm going to hold back on pulling for a while and probably revisit this banner after a while, depending on what the next new batch of heroes is I may take another shot sooner rather than later. But I don't really have regrets.

Edited by Zeo

Saved up some orbs by doing the paralogues and managed to get enough for a full summon factoring in the freebie. The summon session included zero red orbs! Lucky! :D
Free pull was a 4-star Boey! Not the best unit, no, but he's new! Huzzah! I'll take him and give him a good home.

Got my first 5-star Reinhardt!... who is, like my other 4-star ones, -Atk. Whyyyyyyy. But on the bright side, one of my 4-star Reins that I thought was -Atk actually is -Spd/+Def, so not bad... maybe I'll promote that one and merge them. At the absolute very worst, cavalry buffs or vantage fodder, but I doubt I'll use him for either of those.

Next unit was a 4-star Soren who is +Atk/-Def which is the best nature I've gotten from my Sorens! He has potential. I'll favorite him and see if I can use him over my current one down the line.

Blue and colorless were Florina and Clarine, so... yeah. But honestly, my first pull from this banner wasn't too bad at all. I was thinking of not pulling on this banner until I saw the rest of them for this month... but then I figured that dancers are literally always good and all of these have unique weapon types for dancers so far. Mainly going for Azura of course, but I think I'd be happy with any of them, even Shigure who has Blue Tome Valor. I was super lucky on the Ylissean Summer banner and got both Robin and Tiki for their respective valor skills and they've been amazing. Getting SP isn't so much a problem right now with the Warriors maps, but once they're gone... *shiver* So hopefully at least Azura and Shigure are in my future. Though I wouldn't complain about any of these perky performers :^_^:

Good luck everyone!

got 3 5* heroes with 40-45 orbs

Merric (+Attack -Defense) ahh what a great pity breaker sad thing i won't use him. RIP Azura

Olivia (-Speed +HP) Her IVs are so bad.. i was planning make an offensive Olivia but not with these IVs...

Inigo (+Attack -Res) not actually bad but not Azura (again.)

i really don't understand my favourite heroes always has shit IVs ! Olivia,Nephenee,Soren,B!Ike i summoned all of them are -Speed and -Attack but my pity breakers always has perfect IVs...

I broke down and spent money for the first time in two months.  Oh well.

w6Uqddf.png?1sruoTQ0.png?12uSa1P3.png?1

I got three more -Atk units to add to my pile.

I also got +HP-Spd Azura and -HP+Def Olivia.  Thankfully, I don't really care about natures for Dancers so much.  Their primary job is to Dance and pick up the odd snipe kill here and there.  Having a Dancer for each match of Arena Assault will be nice.

Got Shigure! Bad news is that he is +hp/-spd so he continues my trend of -spd dancers (he brings it up to 4)

Spoiler

WOqijTZ.png

After this session I had enough orbs to do a yolo green summon (usually get 0 - 1 green orbs per session) as I only need Inigo and Azura now and who did I get? @Rezzy

Spoiler

She's -atk just like you

GbpXpmX.png

2 hours ago, Symphonica said:

Got Shigure! Bad news is that he is +hp/-spd so he continues my trend of -spd dancers (he brings it up to 4)

Reveal hidden contents

WOqijTZ.png

After this session I had enough orbs to do a yolo green summon (usually get 0 - 1 green orbs per session) as I only need Inigo and Azura now and who did I get? @Rezzy

Reveal hidden contents

She's -atk just like you

GbpXpmX.png

Beautiful!  This is my current Titania...

jqv87wQ.png

Well I had 15 orbs so I felt like doing some pulls ended up with two greens and a colorless so I ended up with 4* Gunther, 3* Virion and 4* Soren.  My first Soren and he came just in time for the TT.  So not a bad pull session, now I really will save up orbs since it looks like this banner has decided to only give me the two male dancers and that's that.

Broke down and bought 30 orbs. Worth it! Got a Shigure! He's +atk -hp so yay! Also got a second Inigo who's the exact same nature as my first one. -atk +spd...oh well. All I'm missing is Azura :/

After depleting my whole orbs stash and a pity rate of 4,25 (again!) I completed some leftover story missions and got my pity to 4,75. I was hunting for Azura.

I mostly got just one green per sessions, which made summoning more expensive. But on this fateful session:

Yep! Pulling a red stone stone seemed to be the safest way to get out of there quickly

Yep! -spd bane on top of that! Of course at 4,75 it makes sense to do the full pull

My second Olivia didnt make this disaster any more bearable.

But the banner will last a little bit longer and Azura might still join my roster. Although the odds are getting slimmer. Hopefully we will get a TTmini in time

Edited by Prince Endriu

I decided to snipe Green orbs from now on to get Azura. I don't care about nature, I just wanted Azura at all...

...and I got her.

+Attack -Defense, which to be honest... that seems deadly on a Dancer with a legendary weapon.

Also got a 3* Nino, 4* Mae, and 2 Lon'qus at 3*  but who cares, I got the unit I wanted from the banner and I can spook a happy man. Since I don't think I'll be needing Olivia or Inigo, I can also start saving my orbs again.

Mother and alternate-dimension son, singing to the song of lonely thought... amazing.

Edited by Xenomata

Monthly orbs means summoning! Still trying for Olivia, although my first session had only reds and blues, and in the last one I did all five just in case I could get anything.

• 4-star Lilina. +Spd/-Res. I find this boon/bane interesting because +Spd gives her +4 instead of +3, while -Res gives her -4 instead of -3. I have a 5-star +Atk/-Spd Lilina that I think I would rather use, but at least this one has novelty value (and feather value).
  • 3-star Saizo. +Res/-Spd. Everything about this is bad. Saizo, +Res, -Spd, and 3-star. 150 feathers are worth far more than this Saizo is.
  • 4-star Maria. +Atk/-Res. I've been hoping for a while to get a better Maria than the +Atk/-Spd I have now. This... is worse, arguably. Maybe better? I dunno. I'll probably just merge them.
  • 3-star Felicia. +HP/-Def. 3-star hurts, but the bane is probably her most ideal, and the boon gives +4. Unfortunately, it would take a perfect boon/bane to make promoting her worth it since neutral works well enough as-is, so she'll probably be sent home just like Saizo.
  • 4-star Female Corrin. +Spd/-Atk. I think this is the same boon as my 5-star Corrin, but the bane is much, much worse. She'll be kept for fodder.
  • 4-star Adult Tiki. +Def/-Atk. Same deal as Corrin, basically; already have a Tiki with this boon, and the bane is just outright worse. She also has decent fodder though, and she'll probably be going to Sheena specifically.

All-in-all, an... okay session, I suppose. +1 Maria, good Special fodder, and 600 feathers. If there truly is a New Mystery BHB after Clarisse, and specifically if it has a banner with Katarina, then I'll probably switch to that in hopes of getting her. If not, then I'll use the BHB orbs here instead. Either way, I'll be back here in a few days probably.

Also, 199/200 units is a pretty tight window for new stuff. Perhaps it's time to expand...

2 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Also, may I know what are the neutral stats for Dark Azura and Inigo? I wanted to check. Thanks.

Azura: 16/6/8/3/6 at lvl 1, 35/32/34/20/28 at lvl 40;

Inigo: 15/6/7/5/3 at lvl 1, 37/28/33/22/20 at lvl 40.