4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Is Fury/+Res 3 and/or an HP Seal enough to keep Nino alive vs Reinhardt?

If I mathed it right, a neutral res/hp Nino with Fury/res+3 will live through +atk Reinhardt with death blow and hone cav. It's a close call though as she survives with 1 hp. Say goodbye to Nino if Reinhardt has QP and Moonbow or if Reinhardt is merged.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

If I mathed it right, a neutral res/hp Nino with Fury/res+3 will live through +atk Reinhardt with death blow and hone cav. It's a close call though as she survives with 1 hp. Say goodbye to Nino if Reinhardt has QP and Moonbow or if Reinhardt is merged.

I guess that will do, considering people are acting like Inigo is the greatest thing since sliced bread since he survives Reinhardt with 3 HP.

Does anyone know of a YouTuber who uploads No Commentary pulls?Ā 

Or if there is anyone uploading No Commentary pulls, let me know.Ā 

I don't know why, but I love watching pulls, but I don't really like the commentary that goes with it... ; -;)

10 minutes ago, Aera said:

Does anyone know of a YouTuber who uploads No Commentary pulls?Ā 

Or if there is anyone uploading No Commentary pulls, let me know.Ā 

I don't know why, but I love watching pulls, but I don't really like the commentary that goes with it... ; -;)

You could always play the video and turn off the audio.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

You could always play the video and turn off the audio.

I really like the sound of the pulls though. D: I've found justonegamr months ago, but they don't upload their pulls anymore.Ā 

53 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess that will do, considering people are acting like Inigo is the greatest thing since sliced bread since he survives Reinhardt with 3 HP.

>+Atk

>+10

>Hone Cavalry

>Moonbow

Nino also doesnā€™t have room for Triangle Adept in her kit, while Inigo does.

Still somewhat overrated as Inigo canā€™t deal with both Reinhardt and Brave Lyn in the same match. Pick your poison.

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Is Fury/+Res 3 and/or an HP Seal enough to keep Nino alive vs Reinhardt?

+SPD and +RES Nino bothĀ can survive +ATK, DB3, Moonbow, QP Reinhardt. However they both need a boost to survive that Rein if he's boosted by Hone Cavalry. +SPD needs Fortify Res 3 but +RES Nino only needs a single extra point of RES to survive.

Either way, Nino is a BIT less of a blanket counter than she was before, but it's worth it for that delicious 44 SPD I'm about to get from a +SPD Nino at +1.

MEGA EDIT: So yeah, I threw caution to the wind and spent the rest of my orbs. I got mostly eh stuff this time around but I did get Jakob and Lachesis for the first time which was initially cool, but then I realized after checking stats and sets that they are both pretty bad. So it's novelty at best.

Still, I got them after I was in a pool of 4 reds and 1 green which had this guy inside.

Spoiler

PjfUxva.png

Pretty much figured he'd show up instead of Azura, but not this early. +HP/-RES so he's virtually neutral, can't complain there. 1/4.

Ā 

Edited by Zeo

Green sniping only (Azura/Inigo):

Summon...One green stone....Titania

Resummon...One green stone...Cecilia

Probably used up a good 100 orbs so far on the Performing Arts Banner. Only once was there more than one green stone in a summon (Both Cecilias as well).

Still no 5 stars at all. In fact, I've only gotten one 5 star from about the last 200 orbs I've used in general. Actually close to giving up on this game tbh. Feels like I'm just wasting my time.

39 minutes ago, D4RTH said:

Green sniping only (Azura/Inigo):

Summon...One green stone....Titania

Probably used up a good 100 orbs so far on the Performing Arts Banner. Only once was there more than one green stone in a summon (Both Cecilias as well).

Still no 5 stars at all. In fact, I've only gotten one 5 star from about the last 200 orbs I've used in general. Actually close to giving up on this game tbh. Feels like I'm just wasting my time.

I probably spent around 600 orbs on this banner - my whole saved up stash of 500 only gave me Olivia and Shigure and 3 off banner units. Completing some story and chain challenge missions my pity rate went up to 4,75 and got broken by Karel. I hope there is gonna be lots of free orbs this month as I havent got too many story missions left and some chain challenges might be a pain.Ā 

Worst thing is that I doubt I will get any of the green dancers. I am drowining in Ninos (actually a good thing) boeys and faes (good too). got 7 hawkeyes (not too good) and lots of other stuff. Green Hell that is.

2 hours ago, Prince Endriu said:

I probably spent around 600 orbs on this banner - my whole saved up stash of 500 only gave me Olivia and Shigure and 3 off banner units. Completing some story and chain challenge missions my pity rate went up to 4,75 and got broken by Karel. I hope there is gonna be lots of free orbs this month as I havent got too many story missions left and some chain challenges might be a pain.Ā 

Worst thing is that I doubt I will get any of the green dancers. I am drowining in Ninos (actually a good thing) boeys and faes (good too). got 7 hawkeyes (not too good) and lots of other stuff. Green Hell that is.

Damn. That's intense.

I feel ya. I'm in the same scenario right now, with what's left available toĀ me storyĀ wise etc.

Just suffering atm. I really need another dancer (Ninian is getting a workout atm) to compliment my teams. The fact that they're limited as well, is the frustrating/stressful part.

Ā 

20 minutes ago, D4RTH said:

Damn. That's intense.

I feel ya. I'm in the same scenario right now, with what's left available toĀ me storyĀ wise etc.

Just suffering atm. I really need another dancer (Ninian is getting a workout atm) to compliment my teams. The fact that they're limited as well, is the frustrating/stressful part.

Ā 

THem being special heroes is truly the most frustrating thing. Its probably a moneymaking ploy. Puts some sort of pressure on the players and some will probably cave in and buy orbs.Ā 

I saved up those orbs over quite some time and didnt intend to spend them all but those dancers somehow got to me and since they are limited...Ā 

This experience just shows there is no point in buying orbs. I mean 600 orbs thats quite a lot, if I had paid for them and just gotten what I have gotten - now that would be frustrating. I mean that would be quite a lot of physical games that offer more content than just a single 5* unit. At least I get some value for my money - the value of FEH is in no relation.

Edited by Prince Endriu

Well I got an Olivia. Atk Bane. Guess she is distant defense fodder. I would like one to actually use(I do like her art), but colorless orbs are by far the rarest to appear for me. Not sure if I want to try for blue. Blue mages are by far one of my most common units.

Decided to do a yolo pull with the few orbs I scraped together lately. One green. Wanted either green dancer/singer, preferably Inigo since I already have one kind of Azura.

And look who it is!

XK8EtSP.png

+HP, -Def, so not totally sucky IVs either! Yayeah!

Done with this banner now since I just wanted a green dancer/singer, preferably this guy. Still don't have any interest in the others. Saving up for Halloween instead, in case it still happens.

12 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Decided to do a yolo pull with the few orbs I scraped together lately. One green. Wanted either green dancer/singer, preferably Inigo since I already have one kind of Azura.

And look who it is!

XK8EtSP.png

+HP, -Def, so not totally sucky IVs either! Yayeah!

Done with this banner now since I just wanted a green dancer/singer, preferably this guy. Still don't have any interest in the others. Saving up for Halloween instead, in case it still happens.

Congrats, more dancers is always nice.Ā  He can also take out Reinhardt with Gronnraven + TA, if you have it available.

Ā 

In related news, I have managed to get all 4 Dancers.Ā  Shigure and Inigo are -Atk, Azura is -Spd, and Olivia is quasi Neutral (I want to say -HP+Def).Ā  I hope the next Banner is indeed FE4, since if it's another limited time Banner, I don't want to have to buy Orbs again so soon.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, more dancers is always nice.Ā  He can also take out Reinhardt with Gronnraven + TA, if you have it available.

Yup! I've got a few other Rein counters (namely Nino, CYL Ike, and Freddy), but I can still take that into consideration.

I went and splurged a bit to see if I could get at least one of the PA units today. This was what came out of it as far as new heroes are concerned.

Spoiler

Qd4UCSE.png?17fLUoeI.png?1hd24rEn.png?1

InigoĀ no, I'm not even surprised he showed up before Azura, the one out of the four I want the mostĀ got +HP/-Res, that Ogma (+HP/-Def) broke my streak of +Res Ogmas at three, my first Roderick got +HP/-Def not unlike my firstĀ Oscar and Julia (pity rate was at 4.25% for that summon) ended up +Res/-Spd. My acquisition of Julia also means I now have all the currently released Jugdral characters ahead of the supposed Jugdral banner next week.

All in all, I'm content with what I got out of this session.

Spent 40-something orbs on this Performing Arts banner so far, right now I'm 2/3 for desired units.Ā  Still looking for Shigure, because I'm really feeling the lack of blue mages on my team.Ā  I've only got Reinhardt and Ursula in the Gold club, so...:PĀ Most recently, pulled:

3* and 4* Donnel (...again?)

PA Azura (legit was inb4 Inigo)

2 4* Hawkeyes (i love this man no matter how many times he shows up at the door)

PA Inigo (YAAAASSSS come here bby i'll take real good care of youĀ :smug:)

Usually, I level units up to lvl 20 immediately once I get them with the use of crystals, but I think I'm going to lvl Azura and Inigo manually.Ā  I'd like to experience for myself how they'll fit into the team.Ā  Once I get Shigure, I'm done with this banner and it's time to start saving for the Halloween one, if it does come up.

Argh...built up 40 orbs in the last three days. Sent home half of what I pulled because there was no skill fodder or good natures among them. And I'm always searching for an excuse to hoard with my 400 unit barracks. Would have had a 3.5% pity rate going forward if it wasn't for a +Res/-Def Elise, which isn't better than my existing one. That's my third off-focus gray 5*Ā from this banner.

Small silver lining in getting a 4* Reinhardt. The game refuses to give me Gunter and Jagen, but Goad Cav is a good skill to pass on,

Didn't expect to get BH!Lyn but she's certainly welcome in my army. Also got the +Speed/-Def Nino that I've been wanting.Ā 

Ā 

kbXQGwS.jpg

Still don't have any of the PA units though.

Edited by tobuShogi

Used my TT orbs (~30) to get some units from the PA banner (already got a -ATK Azura). Surprisingly Hector, Sheena (-RES, but 5*) and Ephraim showed up.Ā 

I shouldn't complain with three 5* for so few orbs, but I would exchange Sheena and Ephraim (my third one) gladly for any -ATK unit from the banner.Ā 

Well, it's a chance to get Takumi. Let's try it out.

1. 5* Takumi: Hah! Very nice to see him at last even if he's no longer top-tier. +Res/-Def, so mediocre IVs, but I'll take him anyway.
  2. 4* Virion: Meh.
  3. 3* Serra: Useless.

Not going to bother with the other two units. Getting Takumi for only 8 orbs makes today a success.