9 minutes ago, dragonlordsd said:

Gaah, sorry to hear you had to break f2p.

The good news is, she's got enough speed that -spd isn't a big loss.

That uror, though is insane. Makes a lot of the annoying missions, like the current "use 3 heroes" ones a breeze.

The magic of f2p is definitely gone. On the other hand I got a little bit obsessed about getting Azura. That obsession is now gone. Certainly not planning to totally whale out, not that I even could afford it. At leastI got Azura, in fact all the performing dancers.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colorless Hell:

3* Niles +Atk, -Res

3* Wrys +HP, -Def

3* Gordin +Def, -HP

4* Lachesis +Atk, -Res

4* Jeorge +HP, -Def

4* Setsuna (Fodder!)

4* Gaius Neutral

4* Wrys +HP, -Def 

I'm still okay, I'm holding onto the fact that I got two P!Azura, 5* Oscar (he's adorable), and 5* Cordelia. LMAO. I just want to pull either Olivia and Inigo, then I'm done.

I just hope the game did the thing where it pulled Delthea for me before the banner ended. Please, even though I don't give you money

Decided to roll again with 10 orbs on the PA banner

Was trying to pull for PA Olivia but there weren’t any colorless orbs, so I went for green in the hope of getting PA Azura and...

3* Cecilia (+Spd/-Def)

5* Julia (+Spd/-Res)

Well, there goes my pity rate again- this time by a dupe Julia. At least this Julia has better IVs than my first, which had +Def/-Res. 

There was also a blue orb there. Considering how all I’ve gotten from the PA banner were off-banner 5*s, maybe that blue orb could have held Tana. I guess I’ll never know at this point.

Tried Block A again after some Chain Challenges.

1. 4* Draug: Bleh.
  2. 4* Wendy: No thanks.
  3. 3* Jagen: Worthless.
  4. 4* Lukas: Also useless.
  5. Grey orb: No point trying.

FFS, Ninian must hate me.

Did a few more pulls, this time in search of a ranged dancer.  434 total pulled units.

Spoiler

yrehTwD.jpg

pwoD6Lx.jpg

OTL4v3w.jpg

Hooray for Warriors maps, which means more orbs for me~!

And for boons/banes:

Spoiler

Est (+Def/-HP): I guess Shove is a good skill.
Nowi (+HP/-Atk): Looks like Tiki's on her way to Lightning Breath+.
Odin (neutral): Moonbow is an excellent skill!
Roderick (+Spd/-Res): JACKPOT!  If there's ever a unit that wanted Swift Sparrow, it's this guy.
Gunter (+Spd/-Res): You, on the other hand, don't really care about your speed.  Rody will make excellent use of Hone Cavalry.

Beruka (+Def/-HP): Meh.  But I have uses for Glimmer.
Boey (+Def/-HP): I'd rather use the +Atk one I got earlier.  Hmm, wonder who wants Earth Boost?  Looks like a hilarious skill on a high HP unit.

Arthur (+HP/-Atk): Believe it or not, I really need HP +5 fodder.
Jagen (+HP/-Atk): He already knows his fate.
Virion (+Spd/-Res): This is literally his best boon/bane combo IMO.  Alas, I already have one trained up.
Setsuna (+HP/-Atk): Bowbreaker is occasionally inherited.  This one is all set to give it out.

That was a lot of interesting fodder.  Glad I finally pulled a usable Roderick!

First pulled a 4* Sully, upgrading from 3*.  As much as I dislike not pulling 5* units, I don't mind these upgrades.  Also pulled a 4* Owain, and did a similar upgrade.  FINALLY, pulled my PA!Shigure.  Now I'm done with the PA banner, and it's time to sink what remaining free orbs I can get into the Takumi and Jaffar banner before it expires.  I'm feeling less and less confident that we'll get a Halloween banner at this point, but I suppose that's alright.

So I got this summon just after my previous one where I got PAOlivia, this game is being unusually kind to me I'm scared what it is going to ask in return (Nephenee is +Spd -Res and Olivia was +Hp -Def)

Edited by Mackc2

11 hours ago, Prince Endriu said:

The magic of f2p is definitely gone. On the other hand I got a little bit obsessed about getting Azura. That obsession is now gone. Certainly not planning to totally whale out, not that I even could afford it. At leastI got Azura, in fact all the performing dancers.

If you're set on remaining free-to-play from now on, just consider this your "payment" for the game and move on without feeling guilty.  :]  You supported a game you like, got the character you wanted, and didn't have to spend an excessive amount of money to get her.  (Although it sucks you weren't able to get her in that big pile of orbs you saved up!  Bad luck. :(:)  What's done is done, enjoy your Azura and don't feel bad about it.  :^_^:  

12 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

If you're set on remaining free-to-play from now on, just consider this your "payment" for the game and move on without feeling guilty.

That’s what I’ve been telling myself. I spent the equivalent of ≈$69 over the first four months and decided that was enough.

Edited by Vaximillian

By the way, did anyone say "combined 10% pity rate on the Performing Arts banner"? Because that's me. I have that. I haven't been posting many of my pulls from it, but I feel like I have to now. So, with the 13 orbs I gathered thanks to the BHB, let's try for anything from this banner (preferably Olivia, but I'm not too picky anymore):

• 4-star Virion, +Spd/-Res. This was actually a bit of a blessing, because I foolishly sent home my only Virion right before finding a strategy video for Squad Assault 4 that used him. And that -Res is almost certainly his best bane, so I think I'll keep this guy around, even if I don't really like him.
  • 4-star Merric, +Def/-HP. Another good one, surprisingly, because I've been wanting a better Merric than the one I have now, which is +Res/-HP. I'd prefer -Res and either +Atk or +Spd, but I'll still take +Def over +Res without hesitation. I will make a decent Merric someday, by golly!
  • 4-star Gunter, +Res/-Def. Again, actually pretty great. I haven't had Hone Cavalry fodder for a long time, and since he's 4-star, I won't have to spend any feathers for it! 

On the surface, this looks like a garbage session, but it was really great for me personally. Virion and Merric both have solid boons/banes, and Gunter's doesn't matter because he's just fodder. Two more orbs to 5.25% + 5.25%; will I ever get Olivia? Or at least a 4-star unit I've never had before, like Lachesis or Kagero? We'll just have to find out! I may try buying an orb pack tomorrow, so I may be back here around then.

19 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

By the way, did anyone say "combined 10% pity rate on the Performing Arts banner"? Because that's me. I have that. I haven't been posting many of my pulls from it, but I feel like I have to now. So, with the 13 orbs I gathered thanks to the BHB, let's try for anything from this banner (preferably Olivia, but I'm not too picky anymore):

• 4-star Virion, +Spd/-Res. This was actually a bit of a blessing, because I foolishly sent home my only Virion right before finding a strategy video for Squad Assault 4 that used him. And that -Res is almost certainly his best bane, so I think I'll keep this guy around, even if I don't really like him.
  • 4-star Merric, +Def/-HP. Another good one, surprisingly, because I've been wanting a better Merric than the one I have now, which is +Res/-HP. I'd prefer -Res and either +Atk or +Spd, but I'll still take +Def over +Res without hesitation. I will make a decent Merric someday, by golly!
  • 4-star Gunter, +Res/-Def. Again, actually pretty great. I haven't had Hone Cavalry fodder for a long time, and since he's 4-star, I won't have to spend any feathers for it! 

On the surface, this looks like a garbage session, but it was really great for me personally. Virion and Merric both have solid boons/banes, and Gunter's doesn't matter because he's just fodder. Two more orbs to 5.25% + 5.25%; will I ever get Olivia? Or at least a 4-star unit I've never had before, like Lachesis or Kagero? We'll just have to find out! I may try buying an orb pack tomorrow, so I may be back here around then.

Trust me, you pulled Virion's best boon/bane by a mile.  Slap Speed +3 on him and laugh.  I trolled Takumi way back when with this exact Virion.  I still have him.

----

Used my free summon on the Macedon banner to snag another 4* Eir.  She's +Spd/-Res.  For those of you keeping track at home. . .this is the fourth one I've pulled with an amazing boon/bane.  Now I'm conflicted - is +Atk or +Spd better?

Anyway, that's 435 total pulled units.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Trust me, you pulled Virion's best boon/bane by a mile.  Slap Speed +3 on him and laugh.  I trolled Takumi way back when with this exact Virion.  I still have him.

----

Used my free summon on the Macedon banner to snag another 4* Eir.  She's +Spd/-Res.  For those of you keeping track at home. . .this is the fourth one I've pulled with an amazing boon/bane.  Now I'm conflicted - is +Atk or +Spd better?

Anyway, that's 435 total pulled units.

Well then I might as well keep him then, good to know; even if he's not one of my favorites, it's hard to say no to an ideal boon/bane.

And then you taunt me by quoting me in a post where you get a great Eirika. My -Spd 5-star is probably crying right now.

Free pull was Felicia. Nature doesn't matter because I've already got her with +SPD -HP.

XD I've been using my free pulls on colorless orbs when I can in hopes that maybe...someday I'll get another Lucius. I won't get my hopes up though.

Well, I got enough to try again. But first....

2 each Green, Colourless, 1 Blue (My luck, right? This would be great on the dancing banner!)

3* Shanna (Desperation fodder, I've been needing more of it. +HP/-Res, certainly fodder then)

Back to the dancers

2 Red, 1 each Blue, Green, Colourless (Why is it this way round?)

3* Nino (Why do I bother?), 3* Felicia (BoL I guess)

Off to get more orbs. I mean, this banner is a terrible one for me. I mean, if the game will be like this up to my birthday....

So new banner, new free summon adventures. Guess extra Minervas would be great, for either LaD fodder or to replace my -Spd Minerva in my main account.

Firstly my second account:

tumblr_oxnibsbVWj1qcrdmuo1_400.pngtumblr_oxnibsbVWj1qcrdmuo2_400.png

WOAH. My third Minerva, although unfortunately she's +Res/-Spd which is meh. Guess I now have extra Life and Death fodder!

@Korath88 Looks like we have the same exact Minerva!

Although other orbs were tempting, I need all I can get for some green dancers so I quit.

-------

Next is my main account.

tumblr_oxnibsbVWj1qcrdmuo4_540.pngtumblr_oxnibsbVWj1qcrdmuo3_540.png

WOAH. What is this luck? Two accounts: two free summons and 5 star focuses on both?!? And this one is after my Ninian free summon, too, so 3 free focus summons in a row!

Unfortunately there were no greens so I went for the red and Palla appears! (I expected a 3 or 4 star since the trend is to get the focus unit but the wrong rarity). She is +HP/-Def which is....decent I guess, but I was actually going to train a +Spd/-Res one on the weekend who is currently 4 star.

Might level her up anyway for completion's sake with her dialogue, then give her skills to one of my dancers. I was thinking PA!Azura so she can get Moonbow and WoM 3 (only has 2 at the moment) but logic states I should give her WoM3 and Ruby Sword+ to my 4 star Olivia. I don't really use Olivia anymore but I guess she's the only red dancer that we have right now, so maybe Ruby Sword+ is still a good investment?

Although i would have preferred Minerva on this account, I'm fine with this (if I did get the Minerva from the other account then I would have been sad because my current one is +Atk compared to the rather useless +Res)

So yeah that was quite the adventure and luck. Great inheritance at least!

Edited by mcsilas

3* Barst for my free pull. I had more greens in the session but I didn't bother to spend orbs on them. I'd really like Minerva, but I'd rather not waste orbs and keep saving for now. Halloween, a Kagero banner, or a Hinoka banner are what I'm waiting for to blow orbs again.