Free pull from the new banner was 4* Stahl, who I'm happy to merge with my previous 3* Stahls.  Always appreciate an upgrade.

Otherwise, I pulled from the Takumi banner in search of Takumi or Jaffar...and I ended up with:

3rd 4* Rebecca (sent home for feathers since I already have a 5* Rebecca)

2nd 4* Jeorge (merged)

6th 4* Niles (GROSS.  GTFO)

My pity rate is climbing, but I have my doubts about pulling a Takumi or Jaffar before the banner is over.  I"m okay with dumping all my orbs for this.  I feel like even if they do bring out a Halloween banner, it'll have to be a one month long seasonal so there should be more opportunities to rack up the orbs.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally managed to pull a dang focus unit for once, and it was our lord and savior Sigurd (I didn't even need to call to the dark lord, this time)! He's +spd/-res, which I think is still usable since his skills already help him so much against magic. I hope so, as I don't want to spend another 50 orbs to try and pull another one.

Free roll from the Holy War banner was a 3* Gunter. After sniping red and green orbs with the orbs I saved up and getting spooked by Katarina and Alm, I got a Deidre...+HP -Spd

I'll see if I can roll for a better one later so I can have a spare Deidre for Arvis so he can get Speed Ploy.

35 minutes ago, MrRedCR said:

I finally managed to pull a dang focus unit for once, and it was our lord and savior Sigurd (I didn't even need to call to the dark lord, this time)! He's +spd/-res, which I think is still usable since his skills already help him so much against magic. I hope so, as I don't want to spend another 50 orbs to try and pull another one.

Same nature as mine. Since his skills do more for his anti-magic than his stats, this might be one of his better natures.

Very late, but these are my pulls from the Dancer banner.

Spoiler

N58cocN.png

MyYqukf.png

SwyZQ6S.png

pYWyatQ.png

IAh5vw5.png

6VGxvq8.png

KwKRqL3.png

kmHED60.png

SXizQh6.png

SXizQh6.png

fzqY5lA.png

f3Oxh9M.png

1yuh3un.png

A second 5* Mae that I merged with my current one, then lots of trash pulls until finally Blackzura showed up. Decided to quit the banner after that. I also wanted Olive Oyl, but that would be pushing my luck far too much.

Free pull session for the Holy War banner (I intended to make a full pull after the free sample if the colours were alright) and I got 1 green, 4 colourless..... lol

So yeah, obviously pulled the green one and got Merric. Yes, that was definitely a sign to never pull from this banner again, ahahahah. More for the dancers I guess, maybe I'll get my love out of colourless hell..... as if....

Daily orbs are in. Let's go.

1. 3* Femui: Meh. Skill fodder.
  2. 4* Selena: Bleh.
  3. 4* Draug: Damn.
  4. 4* Sohpia: Ugh, again?
  5. 5* Lachesis: Wrong Jugdral character! Still, I'll take another 5* even if she's a healer. +Atk/-Res, so she's actually pretty strong.

This is the second time I've been burned by a colorless 5* recently. I'm conflicted about whether I should keep trying here or just stop and save. I don't care about Halloween, so that won't be a problem.

Yesterday I spent all my orbs trying to get someone from the 3 focus FE4 characters and got my first Y!Tiki.
Today I scrapped 20 Orbs together and got this daddy here
Fire_Emblem_Heroes_2017-10-17-09-12-37.p

-spd +res but eh the important thing is I got him.

Edited by Dengres

35 minutes ago, Dengres said:

Yesterday I spent all my orbs trying to get someone from the 3 focus FE4 characters and got my first Y!Tiki.
Today I scrapped 20 Orbs together and got this daddy here

*snip*

.....this LITERALLY just happened to me. I spent over 100 free orbs on this thing and then used a gift card I had gotten. Pity rate was broken by a Young Tiki. I'd be mad, but she's +ATK -DEF. I still had some gift card orbs left, so I did three more summons. BOOM. Sigurd. Dang. He's +HP -SPD though. XD I'll take him. Now I'm done with this banner.

DMPjyYAU8AA5c0N.jpg

Good start to the FE4 banner, and all within about 60 orbs. I guess Lachesis killing my pity rate on the Threaten Speed banner was a sign. Tailtiu is +HP -Res, and Deirdre is neutral, so their offenses are intact, which is wonderful. Gave Deirdre Iceberg and Tailtiu Dragon Fang for Tempest, though Tailtiu will get Moonbow eventually. Now I can snipe reds for two weeks while working on the Dancer banner.

Edited by Sonic Boom

For the first time in a long time, a YOLO pull worked.  Sigurd is +Def -Spd, which I can live with.  I pulled the other two colored orbs to try to take advantage of my 4% rate.  My first Soren is the reverse, +Spd, -Atk.  I may 5-Star him and give Watersweep to PA Olivia.

ONC7fWc.jpg

Edited by Eridras

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

.....this LITERALLY just happened to me. I spent over 100 free orbs on this thing and then used a gift card I had gotten. Pity rate was broken by a Young Tiki. I'd be mad, but she's +ATK -DEF. I still had some gift card orbs left, so I did three more summons. BOOM. Sigurd. Dang. He's +HP -SPD though. XD I'll take him. Now I'm done with this banner.

What are the odds for that? Would be even weirder if my Tiki had the same IVs but mine is +spd -res. Happy about the speed but as far as I know Tiki loses 4 res with a res bane so I don't know how to feel about that.

519209_screenshot201710170824041_460x818

So I collected all the orbs I could get form the Paralogues and the associated quests + the daily log-ins. On my last pull I had 2 green and 1 blue. Since Deirdre was my backup choice I picked a green. Since I broke my pity rate and was thinking of buying an orb pack anyways I went a head and pulled the other green and the blue. No Sigurd. And likely that means I won't get him since I can't really blow any more cash then I just did, but hey 2 out of 3.

Deirdre is fine and will likely make my roster. Res Boon/Atk Bane. 30 Atk + a Legendary is still quite a usable attack stat, doubly so since she ignores stat boosts.

Tailtiu is going to be foddered or at least benched. The ONE stat she can't take a hit in. And she gets nothing of value in return. HP Boon/Spd Bane. I don't even know who would want her skills. Deirdre would probably much rather have Distant Defense than Atk/Res +2. Delthea could use a + upgrade and having the option of either Drive Attack or Drive Speed could be useful in some circumstances, but I don't really feel that much of a need for it.  Well I suppose I'll eventually come up with someone I want Drive Speed.

Well at least one of them is usable. And honestly I would probably get more use out of decent Deirdre than a decent Tailtiu anyways.

It took a bit, but I got another of the PA heroes from today’s session. Twice, in fact.

Spoiler

Yl7xbp1.jpg

I was more hoping to get his mom, but Shigure is perfectly fine as well. The first was -Spd while the second, and the one I kept, is +Res/-HP. 

Just a little bit before the double Shigure special, I finally got the last 4*-5* who has been in the game since day one, only to immediately get a dup of her in the very next pull because of course.

Spoiler

lH6FkqS.jpg

I also went for a full pull (rate was just 3.25%) on World of Holy War and got a bit of a surprise.

Spoiler

ys62VDf.jpg

Funnily enough, the first Brave!Lucina I actually pulled has the same boon/bane (+Def/-HP) as the first regular Lucina I pulled. It was a good way to end the session, at least.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Does someone want to reassure me that Tailtiu will be 4*?

I tried pulling for her and got Hinoka instead.

Given that the other two have exclusive weapons and that they never demote Heroes with exclusive weapons if they can avoid it, I’d say Tailtiu becoming a 4*-5* is more than a safe bet.

It’s also probably a safe bet that I’ll get her before Mae since Mae apparently hates me even though I’ve pulled her boyfriend at least five times now.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Only if you hand over that Honk right this instant.

Had some orbs. Thought I give it a try for another Deirdre, no green orb. Ok. Guess this was a sign. 
I think I should at least wait until I know what will be with Halloween banner.
A Halloween Tharja would be nice, but Deirdre is too precious D=.

Edited by Stroud

35 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Man, you're just getting everybody I still want. Titania, now Hinoka...