• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Ogma thought it would be funny to break my pity rate on the FE4 banner, so I sacrificed him to Alfonse.

Oh hey Ogma appeared in my summon too, although just a 4 star.

2 red orbs in Holy War banner- I wanted some kind of focus unit but got some 4 star reds instead

New Ogma is stillĀ better than my other Ogma which is +Res/-Atk. New one is +HP/-Res which I can work with.

Also got a 4 star Chrom who is +Atk/-Res. Great! I merged my old +Res/-Def Chrom into him and also sacrificed my old Ogma so he can have a Brave Sword.

I guess the pull wasn't too disappointing.

Currently at 445 pulled units, thanks to Ayra's banner.Ā  And before anyone asks, zero orbs were red.

Spoiler

nZtWHVo.jpg

For boons/banes:

Spoiler

Gaius (+HP/-Atk): This is beyond unfortunate.
Mae (+Atk/-Def): I think I have one with this boon/bane combo already.
Reinhardt (+HP/-Res): I DO NOT CARE, HE FINALLY SHOWED UP!Ā  He's totally getting Lancebreaker, since he can tank physical hits better than most.
Subaki (+Def/-HP): Or I can give someone Swap + QR.
Nino (+Res/-HP): I have a Soren that wants a -blade tome!Ā  And Draw Back on top of it!

Reinhardt made this worth it.

Ā 

Decided to roll for Ayra again and I got a Brave Roy

Heā€™s +HP/-Spd

Iā€™ve gotten so many -Spd units in the past couple months.

Ninian 1 (+HP/-Spd)

Ninian 2Ā (+HP/-Spd)

Ninian 3 (+Def/-Spd)

Lancina (+Atk/-Spd)

Brave Ike (+HP/-Spd)

Sigurd (+HP/-Spd)

And now Brave Roy (+HP/-Spd)

Iā€™ve become the @RezzyĀ of -Spd

4 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Heā€™s +HP/-Spd

Ninian 1 (+HP/-Spd)

Ninian 2Ā (+HP/-Spd)

Ninian 3 (+Def/-Spd)

Lancina (+Atk/-Spd)

Brave Ike (+HP/-Spd)

Sigurd (+HP/-Spd)

Now you just need a -Spd Brave Lyn and the set will be complete!

So back to disappointing pulls. I wanted any green dancer for the second account, since having Axura in my main really made me appreciate her being green as I used her in the new maps

Sadly green orbs are stupid rare in that account. Pity rate up to 4% and the only greens I have to show for are meh Sheena and a Cherche for Pivot fodder for Arden when I get him. :(

I hope they don't dial back on orb rewards on TT since they're adding Sacred Coins..

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Another @Rezzy, because why the hell not:

m303UpD.png

Three for three, itā€™s incredible.

And also another Atk/Res Merric. Mine is +4 now. Deirdre where.

Go for the record.

1 hour ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Heā€™s +HP/-Spd

Ninian 1 (+HP/-Spd)

Ninian 2Ā (+HP/-Spd)

Ninian 3 (+Def/-Spd)

Lancina (+Atk/-Spd)

Brave Ike (+HP/-Spd)

Sigurd (+HP/-Spd)

Maybe we can start a pantheon.

The bore got the better of me. So I tried to pull for a next Deirdre.
But this time I had 4 draw sessions without green..
Oh well. It's a gatcha game. xD
Honestly I'm kinda glad if this banner ends and I don't care anymore which of the focus units I draw.
Ā 

8 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Another @Rezzy, because why the hell not:

Three for three, itā€™s incredible.

Well you got me beat. I only have two +Spd/-Atk Titanias. Though one of them was pulled as a five star, I doubt my third Titania will have the same nature as them.

No new pulls from me. Well, that's not accurate. In a moment of PASSION I looked at the dancer banner and my saved up orbs and thought I could will a ton of greens into existence. I could not.Ā 

"I'll do one roll, if I don't get her, I'll stop. I really want a favorite even though she's on this shitty banner"
Ā 

Spoiler

WlHQleM.png

Well... alright then.
I expect my luck to plummet in the future now.
+Atk - Res.

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

"I'll do one roll, if I don't get her, I'll stop. I really want a favorite even though she's on this shitty banner"
Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

WlHQleM.png

Well... alright then.
I expect my luck to plummet in the future now.
+Atk - Res.

I was going to go for a Red for my freebie, but there weren't even any Reds for me.Ā  At least I won't have a pity rate going to waste.

I really need to stop having hopes while pulling for green orbs. It's the same as when I went for Sonya (5.25% pity rate gone)

I used every orb from the new maps and got a Nino, Reposition fooder, 150 feathers (Beruka...) and a 4* Raven who may or may not become fooder in the future for Cherche.

Finally exhausted the Pity rate on Dancers banner, Performing Azura +Def -Res. Maybe I can slap Drive Res on someone, or just do what I always do and merge the crummy one into the good one (my current is +Att -Def).

Now I can start on one of the Genealogy banners, or just save orbs, but that's the boring option...

SoĀ I managed to get 15 orbs so I decided to snipe for Sigurd.Ā  First pull was another 4* Tharja, second was a 3* Fir and the last one was Sigurd!Ā  I finally have a 40% bonus unit for TT and I am done with the banner since I don't feel like trying for the girls.Ā  Now to hoard orbs until there is someone new I want.Ā Ā 

Edited by EricaofRenais

FUCKING PULLED +ATK -RES AYRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In like under under 40 orbs or something like that, I didn't keep count because I was just getting them from Chain Challenges and immediately throwing them atĀ her banner, this is really an early Christmas for me!Ā I knew listening to Girls of The Spirit Forest would helpĀ :wub::wub:Ā I hope all of you who are trying to pull her succeed in your efforts, she's really a beauty! Now on to bitch about her being power creep a bit more...

Sigurd+Deirdre+Ayra+Tailtiu dream team is ready to wreck that TT left and right, let's go! (maybe with some Alvis here and there, we'll see...)

QB3KATp.png?1

The hell? YOLO pulls aren't supposed to give me anything interesting.

I would be upset that lover-boy here nuked my 5* rate again except it was only at 3.25% anyways so whatever. At this point,Ā I should just accept that me getting PA!Azura isn't going to happen......Ā This one at least dropped in with what I assume is a better boon/bane combination (+Atk/-Def) than my original +HP/-Res one.Ā 

Edited by Tybrosion

Told myself I am not gonna pull from the Ayra banner. But my self-control has been lacking recently and since I got 40 orbs I though I would give it a go. So lets step into Eldigan hell

1. Summon had one red and a 3* draug

2. Summon had two reds 3* Palla and 4*Tiki

3. Summon had three reds (is this a pattern?) 4*Seth and to my surprise:

Spoiler

Ā 

+hp -spd.Ā 

No Eldigan hell after all.

I can live with that.Ā 

Edited by Prince Endriu

On 20/10/2017 at 10:55 PM, Okigen said:

Second round on Geneology banner. I can hardly believe my luck. Judgral folksĀ loveĀ me! (Thanks guys, I love you too).

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

435Ogo9.png

Ā 

So I thought if I got Sigurd in the first round and Tailtiu in the second round so why not try a third round to see if Deirdre would beĀ there too. First 15 orbs sniping green... nothing happened. Then here comesĀ this beauty.

Spoiler

Jucycx9.png

No Deirdre, but I would chooseĀ Hector over her any day of the week. Geneology (still) loves me! *died*

And for this attemptĀ for getting Inigo, I went into a circle withĀ no greenĀ unitsĀ and pulled a Sully. Time to wait for more orbs.

After a LOLO summon I finally got him, aĀ +hp, -atk version, but I don't care about ivs, just that I got him. And so my orbs can have a must deservedĀ rest.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

On 10/17/2017 at 11:36 PM, Lord-Zero said:

Just like I was just spooked by Amelia and Ephraim just a while ago. I also managed to get a second Deidre. She's -spd (again!?) and...+def. The other one is +hp -spd. IVs were a mistake.Ā 

...well, at least I have Speed Ploy fodder for Arvis now. I'll pass on Sigurd for now. I'm sure he'll come back in a future banner. If notĀ then he can always destroy my pity rate in some future banner as long as he isn't -atk...

Speaking of 4 * Hawkeyes, IĀ got one just before the off-banner Ephraim showed up. He was feathered right away while the extra Amelia and Ephraim were merged to my old ones.Ā 

Ephraim? Lucky, I've spent so many orbs trying to get him when he's on focus. Still don't have him :(

YOLO pull at Ayra banner:

tumblr_oy85igEELb1qcrdmuo1_540.png

Geh, he's +Atk/-Spd. Well at least he's someone new to the 5 star collection.

then 15 more orbs disappeared in the Holy War banner for a 3 star Raigh, a 4 star Draug and a 3 star Subaki (at least he's useful)

Still no bonus unit :(

edit: ANNND in my search for a green dancer for my second account all I have was:

- 1 green. Bartre. Opt out.

- 2 red, 3 colorless. +Res/-Def Caeda at 4 stars. Okay, let's try again.

-4 blue, 1 colorless. Sigh. Clicked lower right blue- SHIGURE. +Atk/-Def. Ummm okay, but I wanted someone green :(

Down to 7 orbs. Poor pity rate broke but at least it's a focus. I'll try again once I get Tempest orbs but at least I have my 4th dancer (including +Spd Performing Olivia, normal Olivia and NInian).

Edited by mcsilas

After a long streak of no 5*s I managed to get on a hot streak. Pulled Sigurd and Tailtiu in 10 orbs of each other. Then after doing some chain challenges decided to do a single and got this lovely lady.Ā  She's +Res -Spd. Not too bad!

Screenshot_20171023-003137.png