2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

3★ Draug and 4★ Seliph aren’t Katarina.

Not okay.

I feel your pain got lucky and had 4 reds, yeah! no, 3*Henry  3*Draug 4*Athena (at least she has the wo-dao) and 4*Tiki. 
Then my next pull had 3 greens so maybe I was destined to get another armour march. No I was not. Hawkeye, Sheena (at least I can steal her armour buffs) and Soren all 4*

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to try for Ayra again. Let's go.

1. 4* Lilina: Meh.
  2. 4* Seliph: At least he didn't break my pity rate.
  3. 4* Roy: TA3 fodder.

Well, that could have gone worse. Time to grind TT again.

I tried for zombie Jakob again to complete my Halloween set.

I got 5 star Kagero instead. xP But she's +Atk, -Def, so I guess that's finally a great dagger user not named Summer Freddy? I'll use her once in awhile.

Time to go get more orbs. :P

Well my hunt for H!Jakob is still going on "sigh", I just keep getting 3* and 4* healers.  My pity rate is getting higher so hopefully I will get H!Jakob soon.  Time to go do more of the monthly quests so I can try again.

On November 2, 2017 at 7:52 AM, Jingle Jangle said:

Another attempt at the Halloween banner and I got: Eliwood, Tharja, 4* mCorrin, 4*Ogma, Marth, Olivia, and to ruin my day early a 5* Seliph +hp,-atk. That was followed by Halloween Nowi that is (+hp,res), after that that was followed by a 5* Rebecca(neutral), then a 5* Sakura that is +hp,spd. Four 5* in one circle is my new record.

Warning, clicking on the spoiler is going to make you jealous towards me. 

Reveal hidden contents

I8SLyIj.png

…words…words cannot describe...

In other news, Free Pull Karel! Knew there was a reason I felt like I should be supporting him in the Gauntlet. Now to start the snipery for NekoSakura since I'm up three full rounds of only 4S Units.

I'm on 4.25%. Let's go.

3 Colourless, 1 each Red, Green

3* Frederick (I am the disappointed.), 5* Alm (That, that, that's Alm! Dammit! Nice to get someone new and all, but still not on a broom/10. +Res/-HP, might was well build for now unless I get better and Windsweep becomes something to pass), 5* FrankenJakob (WHAT THE HELL BUTLER? +Atk/-Def. Better than the +Spd to be fair. What do I do with the other guy?), 3* Saizo (Poor fodder, will figure out later), 3* Lissa (And here I was about to say colourless hell everyone. But then I remembered I got Jakob twice now. Dangit)

The only focus unit I get = The one I want the least. What the hell, right?

3.25% on Halloween banner.
The first 3 draws were 3* Units. Which was horrible, at this point I thought I should stop, but there were still 2 green orbs.
So I did draw one after thinking. And it was 5 star General Henry, after this I picked the last green... and it was another 5 star General Henry.
So with this I should stop at this banner and can finally wait for orbs in peace and see if the Tharja rumors about Christmas are true.

My general emblem is pretty happy, now I have Sheena, Arden, Henry and Gwendolyn as a team. Arden really profits from Henry.
I know Black Knight and Zephiel are cooler, but after all this Arden bashing I thought that someone should give Arden a chance.

Hopefully the mid month banner will be boring for me...

Waited a day before trying to pull on the VG banners. I was hoping to pull another Takumi but since there wasn't a grey stones I pulled a red one and got trolled by Raigh. I decided to spend 4 orbs for another red orb and got this...

Spoiler

Has long hair, but she not a gent. I would be okay with this if she didn't have a -spd,+def nature.

Edited by NSSKG151
need mb room

And I've pulled a second Kitty Sakura while looking for Zombie Jakob. But good news is, she's better than the first one! First one was +Spd, -Atk, this new one is +Spd, -Def! So I merged the two and she got one more point of speed. Hooray for super fast!

I also pulled a Klein, so Death Blow 3 fodder, finally!

What I got for the Halloween banner was Marth Gaius, Jorge, Saizo, Hawkeye, Caeda, Barst, Virion, Peri, Eirika, 2 Henrys (the wrong one), Laslow, Camilla, Tailtiu, Lilina, mCorrin, Hana, 2 Sophias,  Leon, Setsuna, Gunther, Reinhardt, Niles,  and another Halloween Henry is time( -hp+res.) I need to stop summoning for a while.

Got lucky with the Short-Haired Girls banner freebie pull yesterday, and pulled a 5-Star Deirdre. Was not expecting that. Gonna see if she can be better than Julia (anti-dragon buff-ignoring tome seems like a good start, but she just seems like she's missing something... probably 'cause she doesn't have a Special in her default kit like Julia does).

Then tonight I decided to test my luck for Halloween Henry because I got tired of failing to pull Cat Sakura...
And immediately pulled Halloween Henry! +DEF/-RES seems like a decent spread for him (or at least not a terrible one, 29 DEF looks pretty good on a mage and 33 RES is still pretty good), but really I'm just happy 'cause he's an armor mage and I finally have another good armor so I can try training up Arden after I'm done with Henry (and now I can finally try building an Armor team, since my primary problem with the idea was having no way of dealing with their 1 MOV outside of stuff like Wings of Mercy or something, but now Armor March is something that I have so I can have mobile armors).

Also I pulled a bunch of other units that I mostly sent home or am keeping around as skill fodder, but they don't matter that much.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

@Vaximillian In my quest for Katarina, a surprise familiar face appeared instead...

Spoiler

6Tl5Umu.jpg

First time I've ever pulled her at 5-star. And neutral stats, too. How fitting. Not exactly who I wanted, but hey, I'll take the free extra stats for her :P

She's also my second off-focus 5-star on this banner, which... concerns me.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Caeda! :3 mine is neutral too. Now get a Karel or an Athena for her!

Your Sharena also showed up immediately after I pulled her, which made the neutral stats even funnier to me :P I do have a terrible +Res/-Atk Athena that I could promote to give to her. Maybe this is the game telling me to do that with my next 20,000 feathers?

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I do have a terrible +Res/-Atk Athena that I could promote to give to her. Maybe this is the game telling me to do that with my next 20,000 feathers?

Go for it! I still didn’t manage to get Athena. Hopefully I get her one day. Von Voman vill be mine!

Well, I spent some money trying to get Katarina, but no luck... :dry:  I blew through my monthly orb money already, so guess I won't be spending any more until December.  Silly me. 

Meh, at least I got more Laslows (for my super merge) and some useful skill fodder.  I'm not posting all of my pulls because I sent a bunch of people home already to make more room, ahah.  Let's just say a lot of non-focus 5* reds showed up to ruin my day.  :P:  I would say I was pretty unlucky tonight.  Although, I am happy to finally have a 5* Tharja.  I don't like her as a character, but she seems pretty good as a unit.  Two 5* versions of her showed up, and they both had good natures!  (+Spd and +Atk.  I'm going to use the +Spd one.)  

At 3.75% I took it as a cue to offer my wallet to Anna.

Spoiler

qUwM8Cz.png

...-atk +spd. Actually Becky, you know what? Pay me 1000 feathers and consider your contract finished.

A few orbs later...

Spoiler

ZzE5LSs.png

Ooooh finally! Arden's best pal. And +atk-res, as perfect as it gets!  Unfortunatey I merged my last 5* Boey but I promise you will have the tome you deserve next week. If you can help me hex everyone.

Spoiler

HwwkzIt.png

Edited by Okigen

I got 20 orbs via quests and CC and summoned on the short haired girls banner and what happened next may trigger some people:DSi5P4w.jpg

Hinoka and Takumi. Now all I need is Ryoma and the hoshidian royal family is reunited. The Hinoka is +hp/-res and the Takumi is +atk/-def.

12 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Go for it! I still didn’t manage to get Athena. Hopefully I get her one day. Von Voman vill be mine!

I wish I could give you one of my Vier Vimmin.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I got 20 orbs via quests and CC and summoned on the short haired girls banner and what happened next may trigger some people:DSi5P4w.jpg

Hinoka and Takumi. Now all I need is Ryoma and the hoshidian royal family is reunited. The Hinoka is +hp/-res and the Takumi is +atk/-def.

I'd kill to get that pull... I want both of those too!