Again.

2 each Red, Green, 1 Blue

3* Cherche (Well, she's not the nature I was hoping for.), 5* Vamp Henry (YAY! THE ARMOUR I WANTED! -Atk +Res sadly, but still he's an armoured mage), 4* Selena (good fodder out of ten.), 4* Palla (Also good fodder.), 4* Mae (+Spd/-Def. Great nature for her. Yay.)

About time I get a focus unit who's not Jakob. Still no Nowi yet, but I'll try later.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know... there are quite a few reds out there... some of them absolutely sucks, others are actually pretty good. Not all of them are 5* exclusive, but a good few of them are locked behind that elusive barrier...

So why, the bloody fuck, have I gotten the SAME 3 FUCKING UNITS EVERY TIME I PULL FROM RED ORBS ON TRICK OR DEFEAT?

Stahl offers fucking nothing.

Fir offers fucking nothing.

Cain offers Wings of Mercy 3, yeah. BUT I DON'T NEED WINGS OF MERCY THAT BADLY TO HAVE 5 CAINS.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Stahl offers Swap and a ruby sword. Fir offers Spd+3 and Glacies for those who might need it. At least they aren’t fucking RAIGH who actually offers nothing. Rally Atk, my furry behind.

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

You know... there are quite a few reds out there... some of them absolutely sucks, others are actually pretty good. Not all of them are 5* exclusive, but a good few of them are locked behind that elusive barrier...

So why, the bloody fuck, have I gotten the SAME 3 FUCKING UNITS EVERY TIME I PULL FROM RED ORBS ON TRICK OR DEFEAT?

Cain offers Wings of Mercy 3, yeah. BUT I DON'T NEED WINGS OF MERCY THAT BADLY TO HAVE 5 CAINS.

GIVE ME YOUR CAINS :(

Stahl is good for Armours with Swap.

Fir's Speed +3 is a good filler skill for healers, or budget A skill if you can't summon Fury fodder like me. Chilling Wind frees up a skill slot when you want to use Iceberg fodder.

but yes I do feel you getting the same cycle of units when pulling red. I get a cycle of Stahl, Raigh, Sophia, Seliph and sometimes M!Corrin and Draug.

Don't get me started on random red pitybreakers.

Just now, mcsilas said:

Don't get me started on random red pitybreakers.

Oh please get started on pity breakers, please do. I'd at least feel a little better if I got, say, a pity breaking Cain. At least I could finally give my Hana a Brave Sword+.

Ever since I started sniping exclusively Red orbs on Trick or Defeat, which only about 1-2 appear per summoning and only sometimes 3... my pity rate is now 5%.

That means I have to have summoned at least 40 trash reds since day 1... well trash reds and finally getting a good natured Eliwood (+Atk -HP) BUT MY POINT IS POINTY AND PAINFUL AND AAAAAA-

Hey, I've been getting a lot of Hinatas recently when looking for reds.

...Hey, I know Fury's a good skill, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting to the point where I have more Furies than I have units that want the skill.

(To forestall the obvious comment, I will trade one Hinata for one Elincia. Failing that, Roy.)

Edited by bethany81707

12 hours ago, Logos said:

I feel very ashamed. I burned so many orbs on the Long Haired gents banner. I got 5 Karels now merged with +Atk/-HP being the best IV I could get, and three Ryomas. One Ryoma is -Atk/+Spd (classic), +HP/-Res, and a final Neutral one. I also got a second Sigurd to merge to my +Def/-Res one, a +Res/-Def Seliph, two Lukes (one is +HP/-Spd), and a finally a Gray. Kind of disappointed that I spent so much, I have a serious addiction problem lol.

:) Yeah, thats the gacha!

Happened to me, too, recently, first I bought 9 orbs packs for the dancer banner - thought thats gonna be enough - but somehow whaled out sort of.

Cant really say I got my moneys worth - the game is more symbolic in nature I guess - I mean come on - which unit is worth actual money anyway - and when you think you might burn lots of orbs and have your pity broken by a mediocre unit you never pulled for, well - but thats the gacha - dont feel bad about it - its a game you like and probably spend a lot of time with. Try to create some rules that will limit your spending.

Pulled on Halloween banner and got another 4*Sophia.  Sigh I just want one H!Jakob.  I am at over 4% pity rate I keep thinking I will get a 5* soon, but no luck.  On the other hand I finally have motivation to beat the SAs I haven't done yet (I am keeping the CCs for when Kaze is put in Heroes).  Maybe I will get H!Jakob next pull.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Because she's waiting until her special CYL-tier anniversary version banner to raid your wallet. 

February can’t come sooner. This game is almost a belated birthday gift for me, actually. Sharena is a belated birthday gift for me, but can I hold it against her? I absolutely cannot.

So I had 60 orbs, which is a decent stash to have compared to last month. Wanted to try for a Ryoma or a spare Takumi, so I told myself I'd do a YOLO......which turned into a full pull.

Second Account- 5 RED ORBS. I was scared. But....it was actually decent. 4 star Draug (Arden can finally get Ward!), Lon'qu, Fir, Olivia and 3 star Palla (was running out of her/WoM!). Olivia is +Spd/-Atk, which may be good? Not sure what the ideal Olivia is, I think current one is +Res/-Atk.

Main Account- 3 red, 2 colourless. First Red was.... +Spd/-Res Katarina!!!! Wrong banner, but I'll take it. Unfortunately the trend of this account having a bane on a good stat continues, but -Res is still a respectable 29. 

@Vaximillian @DefaultBeep I didn't play her game but maybe I'll see why you like her so much in Heroes. I do have a spare 4 star Tharja lying around for times like this.

Other pulls weren't a Hoshidan sadly. 4 star Setsuna (Bowbreaker fodder since I have a +Atk one), 4 star Lucius (+Res/-Def, although I have a +Spd/-Atk one which is better), 3 star Sophia (meh) and +HP/-Res 4 star Corrin (Can finally replace my -Atk one).

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

@Vaximillian @DefaultBeep I didn't play her game but maybe I'll see why you like her so much in Heroes. I do have a spare 4 star Tharja lying around for times like this.

Playing her game helps a lot (I find her subplot well-written, and her likable and sympathetic), but she is already very good in this game, being basically Tharja with actual Res. +Spd works really well for a blade tome. Well pulled, congratulations! Treat the biggest cinnamon roll in all Archanea with utmost appreciation and adoration.

Spent around ~60 Orbs on the Long-Hair Banner. How the hell did I pull that off?

Notable Pulls:
- Sophia (Neutral)
- 2x Hinatas (1x 3*, 1x 4*)
- Takumi (+Spd, -Res)

Only picked red and colorless Orbs. It is ironic that I got Takumi at all because all the pulls before had no colorless Orbs and I was at 4.00% pity rate. However the red Orbs gave me some Fury fodder to work with. Camus has finally been released from Fury 2 and Innes shed Fortress Res for carnage.
Sophia is notable because I sent away the one we got from Sacred Seals quests. I did have another one but she wasn't neutral and I developed the good habit to actually train these free units, even if I don't promote them from 3*. Now only neutral Est, Donnel, Barst and Niles are missing.
This Takumi is really good. Probably his best combination. With him I have now all Fates Royals at 5* rarity. For some reason Kagero still evades me from the 4* pool.

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Playing her game helps a lot (I find her subplot well-written, and her likable and sympathetic), but she is already very good in this game, being basically Tharja with actual Res. +Spd works really well for a blade tome. Well pulled, congratulations! Treat the biggest cinnamon roll in all Archanea with utmost appreciation and adoration.

Cool, thanks. I was sort of regretting going for a full pull after talking about red hell but the gacha was pretty nice this morning since it even gave me fodder that i was running low on like Vantage and Ward Armour!

and Katarina saved me from the temptation of going to the female banner

now i really need to be nice and not summon until FEH direct.

26 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Other pulls weren't a Hoshidan sadly. 4 star Setsuna...

Something seems off here.

I know what you meant, I just wanted to make a dumb observation.

27 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I didn't play her game but maybe I'll see why you like her so much in Heroes. I do have a spare 4 star Tharja lying around for times like this.

She's a neat character, although I can't personally comment on her performance in Heroes, haha. I still have a pity breaker 5-star Tharja waiting for my own Katarina...

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Something seems off here.

I know what you meant, I just wanted to make a dumb observation.

You mean Bowbreaker

Shoosh haha. I meant Hoshidan male/royal but to be fair her whole 'character' is falling into holes

No Setsuna hate though, I like her better in Heroes actually. I just don't really like the sprite they use in Fates convos

16 hours ago, Prince Endriu said:

:) Yeah, thats the gacha!

Happened to me, too, recently, first I bought 9 orbs packs for the dancer banner - thought thats gonna be enough - but somehow whaled out sort of.

Cant really say I got my moneys worth - the game is more symbolic in nature I guess - I mean come on - which unit is worth actual money anyway - and when you think you might burn lots of orbs and have your pity broken by a mediocre unit you never pulled for, well - but thats the gacha - dont feel bad about it - its a game you like and probably spend a lot of time with. Try to create some rules that will limit your spending.

It's been so bad that I just removed the Credit Card number so I can't spend without having to go grab it. At least now I have a +4 Ryoma, though +Spd/-Def, but still pretty good.

I got Katarina! The list of characters I really want shrinks by one. Hey game, wanna give me a certain spacey green mage next?

Apparently I'm still on a +Def streak so it's a shame I haven't summoned anyone who'd appreciate it. -Res hurts since shes a great magic tank otherwise and Atk ploy depends on it. Here's hoping to merge into a better one someday.