So I try again.

4 Blue, 1 Green (I mean, really?)

4* Tailtu (Oh look, a new unit! +HP/-Att sadly)

2 Red, Green, 1 Blue

4* Lilina (+Res/-Def. Pretty good nature actually.), 4* A!Tiki (Well, it's a unit with good fodder. +Def/-HP if that's any use)

My luck with getting magic fliers is just non-existent.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So um, my WiFi decided that working last night was not the way to go, but right before that I had some stupid pulls. 

Spoiler

ycONa3s.png

holy buckets, Drocas was the last pull on this one. I was totally ready to write this whole pull off as “Okay Fodder and Merric” but then YES!

So then I decided I want more than one Drocas for fodder purposes and I want Lute in general, Mia would be pretty cool so I pulled again. 

Spoiler

S80lrDL.png

!!!!!!!!!! Pretty sure I pulled red, green, blue so I got the disappointment of what I assume is my seventieth 3* Stahl right away, and then I got to make a very excited quiet screech!

Drocas #1 is +Atk/-Hp, so he gets to stick around for the foreseeable future. 

Drocas #2 however is +Res/-Def, so looks like Ike is getting Feirce Stance! Now I need at least one more so Seliph can have infantry pulse. 

Lute is +Hp/-Res, which is fairly unfortunate, but also pretty easy to patch up. No complaints from me, I’m not that far into Sacred Stones, but I do love my weird and/or grumpy mages. I also really need more blues in general. 

Pulling went well on the Farfetched Heroes.

Only three notables, but they're all units I wanted:

4-Star Soren (I wanted him since he released. +ATK/-SPD doesn't seem bad at all)

5-Star Lute (I GOT THE ONE I WANTED! +HP/-RES seems alright, and she's not -ATK or -SPD so she seems good to me)

4-Star Roderick (Firesweep Lance! +RES/-DEF... eh, at least he'll be balanced defensively)

Also got a 4-Star Eirika, who I'm sure will be good for something.

Now I'm gonna save up for the 8% Banner.

Well I only did the free pull on the new banner, 4* Sheena at least I can use her as fodder for my armor team.  I also did 3 pulls in the hopes of getting H!Jakob but no luck 4* regular Jakob, 3*Felicia and 4* regular Sakura.  I am now at 4.50% pity rate on the Halloween banner and climbing I will try again for H!Jakob on Friday.  I was hoping I could pull H!Jakob already so I could try for Lute later but alas I am having bad luck, I just hope I pull him before TT so I can save those orbs.

Decided to try for Dorcas after my weird run of luck with getting Lute. It didn't quite go as planned.

First summon, got 1 Green Orb. It had a Beruka. She will be used for Glimmer fodder for either my Spring Camilla or my Nino in the future. This was the only Green Orb I got in this entire run.

Decided to try again. No Greens, mostly Reds with 1 Blue that I pulled, got 4-Star Catria. Not sure what I'll do with her, I already have a 5-Star, but I'll figure something out.

Decided to try again. No Greens, just 3 Reds and 2 Blues, got a 3-Star Odin 150 Feathers.

Decided to give it another go. No Greens, just 3 Reds and 2 Greys, so I go for the top Red and prepare for something disappointing, like a 3-Star Fir or something (I kept getting 3-Star Fir when I pulled Red on the Halloween banner for some reason), but when the smoke clears...
IT'S MIA!
THIS WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED BUT I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT IT

Still, I get the feeling that pulling Dorcas isn't gonna happen, so I'm just gonna save up my Orbs for the 8% banner since it has 3 Reds I want and also maybe Genny (I already have one, but I'd like to give Elise Wrathful Staff).

Edited by ILikeKirbys

I had about a hundred Orbs saved up, and I like all the characters in the Banner, so figured I'd use my freebie Orbs and try to get lucky.

Spoiler

I seriously need a restraining order against this guy. @DarkLordIvy And I believe you wanted an update for schadenfreude @MrSmokestack I didn't even whale this time.

IXAER64.png?1Cinztnc.png?1

I got lucky and got the mutton man.  He's +Spd-Def, which isn't the best nature for him, but I'm not complaining.  I need to give him Poison Strike once it's the double SP weekend.

fUxItmo.png?1

And lastly, my day is not complete without a -Atk.  This time it's Mia. @Arcanite @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy

cdNHPiJ.png?1

If I get more free Orbs, I might try for Lute.  I was even hoping to pull for Blues to get an Oscar or even a Tailtiu, but all I got was Oboros, Peris, and Cordelias.

I stared into the abyss, and the abyss stared back.

DyOe3gy.png?1

31 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I had about a hundred Orbs saved up, and I like all the characters in the Banner, so figured I'd use my freebie Orbs and try to get lucky.

Reveal hidden contents

I seriously need a restraining order against this guy. @DarkLordIvy And I believe you wanted an update for schadenfreude @MrSmokestack I didn't even whale this time.

IXAER64.png?1Cinztnc.png?1

I got lucky and got the mutton man.  He's +Spd-Def, which isn't the best nature for him, but I'm not complaining.  I need to give him Poison Strike once it's the double SP weekend.

fUxItmo.png?1

And lastly, my day is not complete without a -Atk.  This time it's Mia. @Arcanite @Anacybele @Vaximillian @SatsumaFSoysoy

cdNHPiJ.png?1

If I get more free Orbs, I might try for Lute.  I was even hoping to pull for Blues to get an Oscar or even a Tailtiu, but all I got was Oboros, Peris, and Cordelias.

I stared into the abyss, and the abyss stared back.

DyOe3gy.png?1

Should I be amazed at you pulling 3 5 stars with that many orbs, pulling another 5 star Seliph, or another -Atk unit?

@Anacybele I think she's just showing that she got another -Atk unit :p

Edited by Arcanite

37 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Rezzy: <all-grey set>
Much like when I was trying for Minerva. The game won’t ever let me have her. Or anyone I like. I wonder how Celica managed to escape the clutches of the gacha.

I don't get mono color very often, but when I do, it always seems to be Gray or Green.  Never Red, even though you'd think that would be the most common.

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Rezzy How did you know I wanted Mia? You got the ping timing correct... Though I guess since she's -Atk, I'm okay with this. >w>

Is it 1:00 AM your time?

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy Uh, why'd you tag me for that Mia pull? I hate her.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh. Well, at this point, that's really no surprise. xP Still pretty damn lame tho.

It's just fun to share.  It's like when my son builds a castle, the best part is showing it to somebody.  I like Mia okay, she's not one of my favorites, but I love Tellius in general.  The only one I don't really like from there is Sanaki.

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Should I be amazed at you pulling 3 5 stars with that many orbs, pulling another 5 star Seliph, or another -Atk unit?

@Anacybele I think she's just showing that she got another -Atk unit :p

I'm going to get a +10 Seliph at this rate.  I used about 100 Orbs plus the ones from today, which averaging 4-5 Orbs per pull, gets me 20-25ish, lets say 24 which I guess would be a 12.5% 5* rate.  Pretty good, so I'm happy with it.  I got you like three times, though, Oboro.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

It's just fun to share.  It's like when my son builds a castle, the best part is showing it to somebody.  I like Mia okay, she's not one of my favorites, but I love Tellius in general.  The only one I don't really like from there is Sanaki.

Ah. I hear ya, I love Tellius in general too, Mia is just the only character I hate. I don't like Soren, Geoffrey, or Nephenee much either, but I don't hate them like I do Mia.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't get mono color very often, but when I do, it always seems to be Gray or Green.  Never Red, even though you'd think that would be the most common.

Amusingly enough, I did get five red when sniping for Deirdre. Needless to say, I didn’t get her. Legendary banner is my only hope now.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ah. I hear ya, I love Tellius in general too, Mia is just the only character I hate. I don't like Soren, Geoffrey, or Nephenee much either, but I don't hate them like I do Mia.

Ah, any reason in particular?

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

No, I meant the timing of where you put my ping in your post. It's 7 pm where I live now.

Ah

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Amusingly enough, I did get five red when sniping for Deirdre. Needless to say, I didn’t get her. Legendary banner is my only hope now.

I'll be going for Green hoping for a SCamilla that isn't -Atk, and I wouldn't mind picking up a Hector or Titania in the process.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'll be going for Green hoping for a SCamilla that isn't -Atk, and I wouldn't mind picking up a Hector or Titania in the process.

I’m going to be pissed if Camilla dares to lay that egg in my barracks… and she will, just wait and see.

10 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

So um, my WiFi decided that working last night was not the way to go, but right before that I had some stupid pulls. 

Hide contents

ycONa3s.png

holy buckets, Drocas was the last pull on this one. I was totally ready to write this whole pull off as “Okay Fodder and Merric” but then YES!

So then I decided I want more than one Drocas for fodder purposes and I want Lute in general, Mia would be pretty cool so I pulled again. 

Hide contents

S80lrDL.png

!!!!!!!!!! Pretty sure I pulled red, green, blue so I got the disappointment of what I assume is my seventieth 3* Stahl right away, and then I got to make a very excited quiet screech!

Drocas #1 is +Atk/-Hp, so he gets to stick around for the foreseeable future. 

Drocas #2 however is +Res/-Def, so looks like Ike is getting Feirce Stance! Now I need at least one more so Seliph can have infantry pulse. 

Lute is +Hp/-Res, which is fairly unfortunate, but also pretty easy to patch up. No complaints from me, I’m not that far into Sacred Stones, but I do love my weird and/or grumpy mages. I also really need more blues in general. 

Congrats on your Dorci!  I thought about keeping pulling Green after I got my Dorcas for a better nature or another Titania for merging, but I decided not to get greedy, especially since I'll be pulling green in the Hero Fest Banner.