1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Is it better or worse if I say eight?

I’m going to go with worse on both accounts. 

40 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats on your Dorci!  I thought about keeping pulling Green after I got my Dorcas for a better nature or another Titania for merging, but I decided not to get greedy, especially since I'll be pulling green in the Hero Fest Banner.

I still can’t believe how lucky I got on the Drocas front. I’m really tempted to try for a third but yeah that upcoming Hero Fest and a chance to finally maybe get Hector is holding me in check. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

I’m going to go with worse on both accounts. 

I still can’t believe how lucky I got on the Drocas front. I’m really tempted to try for a third but yeah that upcoming Hero Fest and a chance to finally maybe get Hector is holding me in check. 

I'd love to get Lute, but if I don't, I can hope for her off focus in the future.

I think my curse is carrying over to my Sacred Stones play through.  All my characters are getting Strength screwed.  My Eirika is close to maxing her level before promotion and has gotten Strength like twice.

After scrounging up every orb available right now(luckily I had some Lunatic maps that hadn't been cleared due to laziness and falling out a bit with FE Heroes for a while) I shoved them all into the new banner(3 guesses as to who I was pulling for)

Right as I was about to leave for work today, and on my last 5 orbs, my girl finally came home.

buN0TDztqW5zbPz9U6MqrjYHHj99xtAef2IXzwc_

+Hp/-Res is pretty much neutral for my purposes, and I'm over the moon that she's finally here and I managed to get her~ 

Still can't post a screenshot for whatever reason, keeps telling me it's too big despite the other screenshots I posted that were the exact same size. Anyway! Today I got SUPER lucky! Not only did I finish the Halloween set, but I somehow managed to get Mia, Dorcas, Lute, AND Mathilda, all as 5*!

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Cats are actual animals that exist.

In other words, one shouldn't use cat photos in futures where we made them extinct, nor in pasts where they weren't evolved yet?

That seems awfully mean to non-existent cats.

Edit: It's also pretty unfair to time-travelers who like cats.

Edited by DehNutCase

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@DehNutCase: It’s fine to keep pictures of pre-extinct cats for scientific reasons.

Pictures of pre-existent cats are dangerous to time continuum. Time travellers must always be wary.

Time travellers can therefore simply bring a cat back with them in time---thereby making cats extant---and then carry cat photos around?

(This doesn't mess with the time continuum because the reason cats exist would then always have been 'the time traveller' did it, forming a nice, closed loop.)

Edit: Not sure why anyone would think a photograph of something non-existent is dangerous, though. When you look at a mecha manga\comic do you then think, 'holy shit, there are fighting robots!?' or 'oh hey, a work of fiction.'

Edited by DehNutCase

@DehNutCase: Along with cats then fleas, and other parasites and diseases specific to cats from that timeline are brought too, which then adapt to other animals and change past and future retroactively. Time continuum isn’t intact anymore. Thanks, cat.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

@DehNutCase: Along with cats then fleas, and other parasites and diseases specific to cats from that timeline are brought too, which then adapt to other animals and change past and future retroactively. Time continuum isn’t intact anymore. Thanks, cat.

The time continuum had always not been intact, though. A timeline that allows time travels already, and always have, been dealing with the effects of time travel.

Only timelines without time travelers would be adversely affected by the effects of time travelers, and those timelines don't allow time travel in the first place.

Edited by DehNutCase

I got a +Res -HP Dorcas from free orbs, and I thought oh this just sucks, until I looked at gamepress and saw the +4 increase in Res, and the 28 Res stat that awaits me. I'm so damn happy now that I got a +Res Dorcas, still wish he was -Spd like Phoenix's perfect Dorcas, but I'm not that lucky.

Woah, another Hinoka banner. That's 3 within the past month. And I still don't have her.

3* Corrin from the free pull. There were 4 blue stones so against my better judgement I rolled the rest too, using 12 orbs total.

4* Lukas, 4* Abel, and 4* Subaki. At least I got 2 decent fodder units. 

I really want her, but I shouldn't drop more orbs now. I need to save for both Tharja and the 8% banner..

This Hinoka banner streak's bumming me out man, it's happening in the midst of so many other big ones.

Only going to bother with the free pull this time. I'd like to keep my orb supply reasonably high for the end-of-year banners.

1. 5* Roderick: Well, this is a nice surprise. Thought he'd be 4*, but then those golden stars appeared. +Spd/-HP, which is better than the +HP/-Def version I currently have. Looks like my next training target just arrived.

Not Hinoka, but making Roderick +1 is pretty damn good for a free pull.

Free pull was 4-star Jeorge! Awesome! I've been hoping to get a better Jeorge than the +Res/-Spd one that I already have...

...+HP/-Atk.

Cool. 300 feathers.

Did three more pulls for Mia as well, but no luck. A 4-star Laslow can provide Axebreaker at least, and 3-star Hinata can provide Fury for a cost, while 4-star Marth had nothing really to offer. Time to wait for the Tempest!

Got two blue stones in the newest banner so decided to try both, since I'm not going to be pulling until the xmas banner at this rate (so saving, always saving).

Jagen and Donnel greeted me. At least they were both 4* and fodder ready :)

Now back to saving, always saving.

Computer crashed, lost my list of summons. Let me try to recall it.

First, the BHB banner. I have all three, which is nice for once. Could do with a better Hinoka.

3 Red, 1 each Blue, Colourless

4* Mae (+Res/-Atk. Desperation's nice)

Back to ToD:

1 Red, everything else forgotten

4* Seth (+Atk/-Spd. Definitely disappointing.)

2 Green, 1 Red, Colourless, Blue

5* Witch Nowi (ABOUT TIME! I haven't had a mage flier until now, and Nowi could be great. She's Neutral, so she's not horribly affected or anything.),  4* Lachesis (Guess I should have seen it coming. Spur Res 2 can be useful though)

THIS BANNER. I WASH MY HANDS OF IT. I would like the cat, but I AM DONE.

Meanwhile, at the meme ranch....

2 each Blue, Green, 1 Colourless

3* Jagen (Fortify Cav, yadda yadda. Is +Atk/-Def good though), 4* Reainhardt (Is the Thunder's Fist good this time? +HP/-Def. Is it alright, or should I keep waiting?), 4* Fae (Yay, Renewal fodder! +Res/-Atk, definite fodder. But to who?), 4* Sheena (+Def/-HP, have to compare to my other Sheena.), 5* Lyn (WELL I DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING. Fine, I guess we'll see how she is. +HP/-Def, really could be worse.)

OK, I have a bunch of questions now to answer. Like, is Lyn any good. Because she ain't Mia.

So I said to myself that I would be saving orbs until the legendary banner, but I couldn't help myself and did a yolo summon, and it was Sakura (neko version)! I've be wanting to get her ever since the banner started (I did get sidetracked trying to go for Katarina/Amelia) She's also +atk, -res, which the boost is great but res is iffy due to her role as a mage killer, but she wasn't going to see competitive play anyways, I just wanted her cause she looks adorable. But finally got her and don't have to worry about another Elise breaking my pity rate (well she didn't as she appeared at 3% but still)

Takumi and Hinoka’s battle brought me up to 9 orbs. Screw it, I said. I’ll pull for Lute once again. And so I did.

And I got a blue mage!

1ZLusOF.png

It wasn’t Lute, but it was my first ever Mae! And she is Spd/Res to boot! I’m afraid Cecilia isn’t the next one to promote anymore, but an Odin for a blade+. I must think a bit.

Boey isn’t alone anymore, so that’s a plus too.

@SatsumaFSoysoy @GuiltyLove @DefaultBeep @Arcanite (I guess)

I was silly with the 14 orbs I got as a result of daily + BHB. A last ditch effort for Dorcas got me a Cherche, Barst and a Selena. 

Reposition fodder is always nice. But those orbs could have gone towards the mega banner. Glad I got the impulse out of me early though. Now I can save legit.

Also Goddangit @Alkaid, It's another Hinoka banner. You'd better freaking pull her.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

It wasn’t Lute, but it was my first ever Mae! And she is Spd/Res to boot! I’m afraid Cecilia isn’t the next one to promote anymore, but an Odin for a blade+. I must think a bit.

Why would you tag me for a 4 star
Isn't this the second time you did this

You are still trying for Lute though right?