4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I like seasonals! The outfits tend to be awesome and it gives a chance for characters to get better versions of themselves. Henry was awful before he donned his vampire suit, for example.

I can't say I entirely like the character choices so far though, since 90% of them are 3DS characters... Need more older ones.

It’s the contrary with me. I find the outfits over the top, and also am a bit pissed that these are rehashes of the already existing characters instead of new ones. And no, “Charlotte”, “Inigo”, and “Shigure” don’t count.

This also has an unfortunate corollary of us never getting a non-seasonal Awakening/Fates character to this day. Where’s Miriel, IS? Maribelle? Vaike? Even Ricken as a green mage knight? And so on and so forth.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s the contrary with me. I find the outfits over the top, and also am a bit pissed that these are rehashes of the already existing characters instead of new ones. And no, “Charlotte”, “Inigo”, and “Shigure” don’t count.

This also has an unfortunate corollary of us never getting a non-seasonal Awakening/Fates character to this day. Where’s Miriel, IS? Maribelle? Vaike? Even Ricken as a green mage knight? And so on and so forth.

Doesn't seem to be bothering people much. Besides, other games still don't have as many characters as Awakening and Fates do in this game.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Doesn't seem to be bothering people much. Besides, other games still don't have as many characters as Awakening and Fates do in this game.

Not like they couldn’t have dropped a few more during these ten months we’re here.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Not like they couldn’t have dropped a few more during these ten months we’re here.

They did though. We got more Elibe, Magvel, Tellius, and Jugdral characters. Archanea too since the New Mystery banner was a thing. Now we still need Thracia, and the Radiant Dawn and FE6 halves of Tellius and Elibe.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

They did though. We got more Elibe, Magvel, Tellius, and Jugdral characters. Archanea too since the New Mystery banner was a thing. Now we still need Thracia, and the Radiant Dawn and FE6 halves of Tellius and Elibe.

More, more! If half of the time wasn’t wasted ondevoted to the seasonals, Leif and Micaiah wouldn’t still have not been released.

But hey, we’re so much off-topic here, and it was my rambling that led us astray. Can continue in PM if you wish.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

More, more! If half of the time wasn’t wasted ondevoted to the seasonals, Leif and Micaiah wouldn’t still have not been released.

But hey, we’re so much off-topic here, and it was my rambling that led us astray. Can continue in PM if you wish.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. I don't think we needed two summer banners though.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Close counter?

Who in the world runs CC on Shigure Inigo or Olivia XD

Plenty of people I've run into in Arena.

Decided while the super banner is amazing, I already have most of the things on there, and it's a fat chance I'll get the +atk Cordelia I'd want most. So I decided to go ahead with giving Hinoka another shot, since no way can they'll have her back any time soon after so many banners with her in a row, right?

Total of about 200 orbs used on this banner, some free, some I just bought.

My only 5* pulls were:

• +atk -def Ephraim
  • +hp -spd Delthea.

Hey, at least it's the Delthea I really wante- oh she's fucked. Thanks so much.

-def on Ephraim sucks, but at least he's +atk.

Between all the recent Hinoka banners I've hit my "whaling" limit for a good while. I officially give up on Hinoka, again. My luck's just getting me nowhere with her. Even the pity breakers are IV-mangled. It's just a fruitless and depressing endeavor by now.

Only notables from the 4-3* pulls: +hp -def Tailtiu, a new unit for me, +atk -res Peri, another -atk Rein and NO Cordelias. Come on game, I'm dying for merges. At least the Peri is alright and I might promote her to replace my +hp -res one.

Okay, i am starting to feel like a beggar, but can anyone tell me how to make use of a -Atk +Res Tailtiu? I really want to use her, but -Atk is pretty bad for her. I also have a neutral one, but I'd need to 5* her first, and I have other units that need the feathers/skills inherited more.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Okay, i am starting to feel like a beggar, but can anyone tell me how to make use of a -Atk +Res Tailtiu? I really want to use her, but -Atk is pretty bad for her. I also have a neutral one, but I'd need to 5* her first, and I have other units that need the feathers/skills inherited more.

Give her the +atk seal, ether LaD or Fury, and make sure she’s always stuck next to units with hone attack/speed and she should be fine. Also this really should have gone in the question thread. 

Edited by DarkLordIvy

Me: I want a Mia.
*First free summon. Gets Mia*

Well that was unexpected, but I'll take it! (Feh probably took pity on me after that 4.50% focus rate during the voting gauntlet)

2 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Give her the +atk seal, ether LaD or Fury, and make sure she’s always stuck next to units with hone attack/speed and she should be fine. Also this really should have gone in the question thread. 

Thank you and ACK I am really sorry about that! I saw other people talking about this stuff on here and just made stupid assumptions... It won't happen again. ;;;;;;;;;

I got very lucky there on the new banner and pulled two Brave Ikes. One was +HP/-Res, the other was +Att/-Spd. I decided to keep the +Att one and use the other for SI, now my Black Knight finally has Steady Breath so I'm quite happy with this.

Edited by Zelgius

174 orbs now, spent 25, got a bad natured Fae as opposed to Bike. 

I need Steady Breath more than any other skill in the game, but that 8% banner is too appealing. I have no idea wha to do. I wasn't made for decisions like these!

Well, this is an interesting TT banner. I've got a +2 B!Lucina and a B!Lyn, but more super-powered units is always a good thing. I've decided that I don't actually need to pull from the 8% banner that much, so I'll spend some orbs here until I get at least one 5*.

1. 4* A!Tiki: Good, Bonfire fodder.
  2. 4* Serra: Useless.
  3. 4* Oscar: Lancebreaker 3, nice.
  4. 3* Jagen: No thanks.
  5. 3* Femui: Eh.

Let's try again.

1. 4* Est: Bleh.
  2. 4* Fir: Maybe someone needs Spd+3.
  3. 3* Raigh: Go away.
  4. 3* Draug: Don't need Ward Armor enough to spend 2,000 feathers.
  5. 4* Palla: Moonbow fodder.

This is annoying, but let's keep going.

1. 3* Matthew: Some more Hone Spd fodder after a long time of none.
  2. 4* Titania: At least she wasn't a pity breaker.
  3. 4* Laslow: I've gotten enough of you.
  4. 3* Arthur: Ugh.
  5. 4* Seliph: Almost thought he was a pity breaker, but thankfully not.

That was disappointing. 60 of my 68 saved orbs down the drain. But then again, saving is for banners you like, and I really like the CYL units.